Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Ryoga nodded with agreement."he is weak at the moment...but getting stronger...I fought him once before..." he scratched his head."he is willing to stop at nothing to get his power back...we need to stop him from regaining it"he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

Nothing like a good strong dose of ass whooping to tale care of a threatening monster.

She was getting into game mode; she wanted a face she was actually allowed to smash in.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Ryoga smiled."just like always...ready to fight" he laughed as he looked outside."did Yugo say how long he will be?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Kira grinned her sarcastic half-smile.

Yugo said he'd be gone one week.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:22 am

Ryoga nodded."untill Yugo comes back we can't take the fight to them...but I did here that a couple of warehouses are being used for blood packing for vampires...we could Visit them and help them move out" he smiled as he looked up in thought
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 am

Kira nodded.

Gives us something to DO, other than just sit around and meditate.

She snorted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

he smiled" okay...I've got other things to take care of...Ichi is helping me, but his freind Hikitara...he would like to accompany you" he said."he is quite the talented ninja from hat I have heard...his eye is cybernetic though...and he doesnt like people staring at it..." he said crossing his arms
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Kira nodded.

No staring at his freaky robot eye. Got it.

She grinned mischievously, like a kid caught stealing from the cookie jar by someone he knows won't punish him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 pm

he laughed and was about to walk out."he said he would meet you at the gates in 20 minutes...he has a habit of being late" he said as he closed the door
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Kira nodded as he walked out. As soon as he was gone, she turned to thump her head against the wall.

Great... Another one with a tendency to be late... More waiting around. Terrific.

She snorted and left the building, heading for the gate.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 pm

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 Sword_10

Hikitara appeared, sitting ontop of the gate, as he was 2 hours late."sorry for the delay...I was in the middle of some tasks...I take it your the vampire Ichi worked with?...I'm Hikitara" he smiled, as his eye quickly changed colour and then back."so whats the mission?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Kira blinked as Hikitara's eyes changed colour, a bit discomforted by it, before remembering what ryoga said. She shook her head and half-smiled at him.

We are to bring down a demon, named Kaiser. He has set his sights on burning Tokyo to the ground, and we have to stop him before he has the chance.

she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 pm

hikitara looked up."sounds interesting...I know Ichi will be complaining...lazy son of a bitch" he laughed as he looked at kira."my names Hikitara, squad captain of the cobra five...and you?" he extended his arm to shake hands
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Kira smiled half-heartedly.

Name's Kira. Resident vamp, at your service.

She made an overdramatic bow.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

he laughed slightly and scratched his head."hehe...Ichi never mentioned how well mannered you were...or your beauty" he said as he smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 pm

Kira stood up again from her bow and half-smiled, a cocky grin.

Yeh, well, some are blind to what is around them. And you're not so bad yourself.

She was enjoying herself. She hadn't flirted in a while; she was a tad rusty at it.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Hikitara laughed."or maybe he just has the weight of a family...I'm still single by the way.." he winked at her. he jumped down and walked around he sniffed the air with his eyes closed."before we go ahead on the task, I can smell a group of vamps close...they seem to have cornered a young boy...wanna take them out" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 am

Kira grinned as he told her his relationship status.

Well, maybe this won't be so bad, afterall.

She nodded to him once, sighing.

Oh, I suppose I can take the time to help you take them out.

She walked up in front of him, stretching in exaggerated motions. She bent down to stretch her legs, giving him a nice view of her ass, just a tease... Before straightening back up and leaping into the open windowsill. She turned to look at him over her shoulder.

you coming?

Her tone held mock impatience.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Hikitara smirked as he looked up."Gladly" he jumped onto the roof and looked down."slacking are we?" he then winked once again."from what I can tell...they are a exactly 2 and half blocks away, near the third entrance to the second alleyway" he said looking around, his eye scanne the area."no threats yet"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm

She nodded once, moving silently, stealthily. She was prepping her body for battle, tensing her powerful muscles as she stalked her prey.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Hikitara smiled ."so how come you havent asked me about my eye changing colour...or did Ryoga tell you not to mention it?" he asked as he eye changed back to green
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Kira shrugged.

He may have mentioned it. But I know better than to center in on someone's insecurities.

She glanced at him, her dark violet eyes burning. She had slipped in her blue contacts before meeting up with him, to make her appearance seem less ghastly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:53 am

" A mission that had gone wrong...my squad had to rescue a group of children that were taken by wherewolves...we fell right into their trap...it turned out there was no group...they tipped someone off...it was a bloodbath...I escaped with a few scars and one eye...I built this, and it works alot better than my real eye.." he laughed slightly allthough his expression was pained
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 am

Kira's eyes were wide, showing thin rings of crimson around her supposedly purple irises.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Werewolves are a difficult race to deal with.

Her full, pale lips were turned down in distaste.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

he smiled."its in the past...no point dwelling on it...your freind yugo though...and his team are different than most...and your different than most vampires..." he said cheering up alittle." and besides...Ichi needs to be put on his place now and again" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next