Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Kira thought for a moment, her perfect face a mask of concentration.

Well... I think the most logical place to start would be the last place Kaiser was seen. Wherever he attacked last. Maybe we can pick up some clues as to where he hides out... Probably underground somewhere.

She pursed her lips and threw her hair back over one shoulder, agitated. She was thinking of differet ways they could find Kaiser before he struck again.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Ghost nodded." he attacked a hospital...its not far from here" he said as he jumped into the roof."you 2 coming?" Hikitara jumped, following Ghost closely.Hikitara looked at Kira."do you know much about Ryoga" he asked, as he didnt entirely trust him
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Kira looked at him and smiled a bit.

I don't know a whole lot about him... But he seems like a decent enough guy to me.

She kept up a quick pace so as not to lose Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Hikitara nodded." for demon...its just...my clan has fought demons for centauries now...why would he be helping us?...I dont know..call me paranoid I guess." he replied, Ghost knelt down on the corner of the roof, looking down at the ruined hospital, and the miles of destruction left.10 strangely dresed figures lurked around, moving debree."Take them..out...but leave one for me...he may know somethin" he said almost dissappearing from view."I hate it when that guy does that" Hikitara thought, Activating his stealth cloaking system
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Kira shrugged.

Finally, some action.

She bared her teeth and jumped down off the roof, just behind one of the men. She grabbed the back of his head and punched through it with her other hand, crushing his skull and splattering brain matter everywhere before he even knew what hit him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:34 am

Hikitara sweep kicked one of his leg, stabbing him through the mouth, before sending out electrical volts, that surge violently across his body. Ghost took out his pistol. he aproached 2 of them, stabbing one in the throat the barrel, and then breaking the neck of the other
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:59 am

Kira leaped at the remaining two and forced their heads toward each other, smacking them together and cracking both their skulls like oversized eggs. She snarled and dropped their limp bodies, stomping through each of their chests and crushing their hearts to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm

as the last one tried to run off ghost grabbed, throwing him to the floor. he then picked him up from the ground."what are you doing?...maybe you know Kaiser?" the stranger spat on the floor."fuck you!"Ghost threw into the wall, smashing his into it."ready to tell me?" the stranger just looked around groggly."I was just looking for some human flesh...th-thats all"Ghost wasnt buying it, smashing his head iinto the wall again. he sat weakly down on the floor, to which he then kneed him in the face.hikitara sighed, noticing Kira trying to step in, he raised his hand stopping her."just let him do his thing" he stated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19