Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 am

Yugo followed along, he thought about Kurobara, and Zack."wonder if he's okay." he thought to himself."you could smell his blood too...it wasnt a demon, qolf, or a vampire...my master told me that other beings were all superstition...I'm not sure anymore" he looked over at Mr. Mask. Mr. Mask was reading from a clipboard.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:54 am

Kira glared at Mr Mask on her way by. She snarled and kept walking.

Let's get this over with, Yugo. Mask, if you're coming along, you'd better behave yourself.

She was in an exceptionally bad mood. Again. Working under others put her on edge.

Well that could be because of the face that I haven't fed in weeks. Thirst always makes me grouchy.

I have to feed first. I won't be at my best if I don't.

And I'll most likely run out of patience with both of you, she thought sourly.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

Mask quickly jumped to his feet." I'm after a package he keeps at his hideout...you won't notice I'm there" he replied sensing she needed to feed.Yugo nodded and carried on, he looked around the halls, noticing somethin familiar with the building.he shook his head."probably being paranoid again" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

Kira exited to building, glancing around for some warm body to feed on; preferably an animal. She hated taking human life, but people killed animals for food all the time. She stalked toward the woods, her hands curled into claws, and smelled a buck and three deer. A devilish grin cracked across her face. It didn't smell nearly as delectable to her as human blood, but it would have to do. She became a silent, lithe, beautiful predator stalking her prey. She came up behind the buck.

Stupid animal, hasn't even registered the danger.

Of course, by the time the buck thought of running away, it was too late. Kira had sunken her teeth into the warm succulent flesh and began to suck the buck dry. The animal collapsed under her stone weight and loss of blood. It wasn't long before the animal was dead. Kira stalked down the three deer and finished them much in the same way.

When she finished, she noticed Yugo watching her. She walked fluidly toward him, looking him in the eyes warily.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 am

Yugo smiled."enjoy your feed?" he asked. hehad some blood trickle down his mouth, in which he quickly wiped away
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Kira smirked.

Yeah... Though I wish I could have hunted carnivore. Herbivores get so tiresome.

She sighed.

But no matter. I'm ready for the task at hand now.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Yugo nodded."I've worked with this guy before...we can follow him from his favourite bar" retorted Yugo
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Kira nodded.

Yeah... Gain the element of surprise...

She stretched her back, popping vertebrae in the process.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:44 pm

he then started walking."How did you end up in the a headhunter?"he asked. Kurobara followed them. he hid his scent carefully
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Kira shrugged.

My lover spurned me because he found out what I am. I got so angry that I plotted my revenge. After I got that first taste of it, revenge became my life; whether I was trying to gain revenge for myself or others. I've mellowed out since then; I'm not too big into the revenge thing anymore. The feelings faded, but I'm still very good at what I do.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 pm

"interesting...I just became a merc cus I find it awesome!" he laughed and then sighed."not easy...being a wolf you know...I only became the alpha of my pack because I killed the other leader...he was attacking innocent children...once you taste a child's blood you just want more...its very sweet from what I've heard" he rambled as he looked ahead. Mask stood with his arm's crossed."so..you kids ready?" he mocked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Kira smirked and gave Mr. Mask the finger, bristling at being called a "kid.'
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 am

Mask jumped to a nearby rooftop."the hideout is to the south of here...dont be late." he then dissappeared.Yugo transformed."well...lets not keep him waiting." he then leaped forward
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:11 am

Kira snarled and kicked into high speed. Running was her favorite way to let out her agitation; it filled her with a surge of adrenaline to dodge the obstacles that came zooming in at her at such high speeds.

Nothing tops this. Not even all those motorcycles I totaled.

A smirk came over her lips then. She couldn't stand cars, never could. She had gone through a brief biker phase; she had everything from a Ninja to a Harley, but she always loved the sleeker, faster bikes. She also didn't mind the looks she got from all the men when she pulled up on a motorcycle. A full-blown grin flashed across her face now as she sped along beside Yugo.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Yugo also liked a good run, even more know since it was 3 months that he could freely run. he looked at Kira and then looked away."this man who betrayed you...tell me his name" he asked as he jumped over some garbage cans
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Kira's grin vaporized immediately. She concentrated on not careening head-on into a dumpster.

His name....was Gabriel. I was in love with him... We were engaged. I had never been more happy. But he couldn't fully know me...in any sense...until he knew what I was. I showed him how I fed one night... He ratted me out to the city officials and I was cast from the city.

She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

he suddenly thought of somethin."strange...one of our squad leaders is called Gabriel...might as well ask" he looked at Kira."was he attacked by...lets say a "Wolf"he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Kira's head snapped up. She came to a screeching halt.

Attacked by a wolf....? Yes.... He was. Many times actually. Turned into one of....Them.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 am

he also stopped and looked at her."he must be one of my squad leaders...does act one his instinct, which leaves him in trouble?...0oh and is he stubborn?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am

Kira's beautiful face clouded over.

Extremely stubborn. Thinks his way is the only way to do things. Does this squad leader of yours have blonde hair? And green eyes? Green eyes, like the grass after a spring rainfall...

She was reminiscing. And sounding ridiculous.

What can I say? I loved that man...
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:48 am

he smiled" he did have blonde hair...he dyed cus of being hunted down by a certain group of demons..." he said as he looked up."Dont know if they have given up or not." he retorted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

Kira's face showed her shock.

He dyed his hair? that would be interesting to see.

She laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:15 pm

he laughed also."yeah wasnt much of a fan, but he had to do it" he then looked on."I can arrange somethin after the task at hand if you like?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Kira's eyes popped wide open.

Seeing Gabriel again after all these years? Now wouldn't that be interesting. Would I snap his neck for getting me thrown out, or would I tackle him to the ground and kiss him? I'm not sure.

She bit her lip.

I'll think about it.

Her voice was heavy with raw emotion.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Yugo laughed to himself."must have mixed emotion" he then transformed into his wolf form and leaped forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next