Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Kira exhaled gustily, feeling frustrated. She wasn't supposed to be the one that got injured.

I...so stupid...idiot move...urghhh....

she couldn't catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 pm

they aproached a fairly large dojo."this is my clan's dojo..we'll be safe."Ichi's father aproached. he wore a traditional kimono, looking fairly like Ichi, just older and more rugged."this the vampire helping you?"Ichi nodded."father...could you help her?"his father nodded, but looked at her with an emotionless stare. 2 ninjas apeared by the side of him."take her to the infirmary." he said as Ichi handed her over to the ninjas
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Kira cringed as the black-clad figures took her. She wasn't sure if she should trust them... But at that moment, they were all she had. Her vision started to turn fuzzy at the edges and soon she wasn't sure whether she was awake or asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm

As they placed her in the bed, a young girl came over, from attending the wounds of a injured ninja."you must be Kira...my name is Shizuni...Ichi is my husband" she bowed respectfully."lay down and rest" she said calmly. Ichi sighed as he listened to his father rant."she is a vampire!...if it has occured to you, we hunt those beasts and others."Ichi got angry and rose up."Ryoga Helps us! he is a demon prince!...you should listen to your own rules Father...she isnt like the other vampires...same goes for Yugo.." his Father looked at him with eyes wide
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Kira twitched as she slipped into a deep sleep. She had fevered, tortured dreams. Even in her unconscious state, she knew Ichi's father disliked her. She was a vampire... He trained his students to hunt beings of her kind. She tossed and turned.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:46 pm

it was almost morning, Ichi walked in, with some blood packs. he sat next to the bed kira laid on.he placed the packs on the table and waited."I dont know if you can hear me...I'll just tell you later...my father wants to speak with you...he thinks you just playing along and you are really planning to destroy our clan" Ichi sighed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Kira had a dream that she was being burned alive. Every inch of her was burning. And she didn't die. She was burning and couldn't put out the fire. It burned on and on and she had to agonize through it. She gasped and sat up straight, her eyes wide and her hair in wild disarray. She breathed heavily, trying to calm herself. Then she noticed Ichi at her side. She blinked a couple times and cleared her throat.

Ehhhmm... Hello.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Ichi looked at Kira, with curious eyes."bad dream?..." he asked. he looked over at the other injured shinobi in the room."must have been another ambush..." he then sighed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Kira breathed deeply. Her ribs ached a little but she could feel herself mending more by the minute. She was a fast healer, when she got hurt at all. Her ankle was already fixed and she was feeling less drowsy. She felt odd sitting in the bed next to the injured man who was out cold. Her brow furrowed.

What happened...?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Ichi looked over at the man."another ambush I think...since the death of the head vampire, his youngest brother has take the mantle...he is much more devious and tactical than Tageru...and unquestionably more psychotic...they tricked the squad into thinking it was a simple feed...and ofcourse they took the bait...luckily my freind Hikitara was there..." he said as he sighed."only 2 survivors...he..well...he wont be able to go on missions anymore." Ichi looked down with a saddened expression."my father wants to talk to you whenever your able to...his home is at the far back...you cant miss it really, it is largest building in our base"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Kira scowled and shook her head. Vampires like tha were what gave he rest of the species a bad name. She hopped out of the bed and slipped her coat back on.

Alright... I'll go speak to him now. Thank you, Ichi.

She exited the infirmary and headed out the door in the direction Ichi had said. When she came to the building, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:16 am

"Come in" he said as he was sitting down, drinking green tea. he poured some of it into a cup and placed on the opposite side of the table." please...sit down" he said calmly, his eyes closed, as he took a sip

Ichi walked out of the infirmary and looked at the training dummies."been awhile since I practiced" he then got out his katana and started to spar, the training seemingly came to life, mimicing his every move
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Kira bowed and sat down across from him. She sniffed what he had poured in a cup for her. She tried not to make a face when she figured out what it was. She knew shevwas being rude by not drinking it, but she simply couldn't bring herself to drink it. She set the cup back on the table, untouched.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Zoshi placed his cup down on the table."I'm sorry...I forgot that you dont drink..."he looked at Kira."thank you for the help you and your freind gave Ichi on his...personal mission...you are welcome here, you are an ally, and I know you dont ally yourself with these savage clans...and I did research on you...I know of your clanless heritage...your family." he then took another sip."an old freind of mine told me as much...I think you know him?...Ryoga...a Higher Demon prince...I want to know...do you know of whats going to happen?" he asked resting his cup in his hand
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Kira's liquid ruby eyes widened slightly.

This man knows of my background... Stupid. Why didn't I ever look into my own history? He most likely knows the answers to the questions I've been harbouring for so long. Maybe, if I play my cards right, he'll tell me of my past...

She blinked, her eyes returning to their normal size.

Thank you for your help. Truly, I don't know what would have become of me if Ichi hadn't brought me here. Yes, I am familiar with the demon prince but I do not know what is to happen with him in the future...

She felt as though she was being asked a baited question, and she didn't much care for it.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Zoshi took a sip of his tea."Ryoga has been searching for a demon called Kaiser, Man's attempt at creating an archdemon...but what they created was an abomination...he is a crazed emotionless, instinct driven monster who wants to watch the world burn...and he wants to start with tokyo...he has even amassed a large cult that follow him..comprised of humans, demons, wherewolves and vampires...Ryoga wants our help..plus the vampire clans help...he has already enlisted Yugo..thats why he is looking for Gado...if you are willing to help..I'm sure Ryoga will explain some of your history"he then placed the empty cup on the table."Ryoga is also willing to help you on a few missions if need be..."he said with deadly serious eyes
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Kira nodded.

Yes. If we can bring down this monster, I will join Ryoga's group.

Her ruby eyes glittered.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

he nodded with a smile."thank you...it seems I have looked over the vampires bad side too much...its a breath of fresh air , that you will help us" he stood up and bowed."Ryoga will be here shortly...till then have a rest...and thank you again" he said as he smiled with gratitude
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Kira's smile radiated gratitude and joy. She stood as well and bowed to Zoshi.

Thank you for your hospitality, sir.

She then sat down on the floor to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm

he then left his home and walked outside, looking around seeing his son train for the first time in awhile. he thought back to when Ichi was 10 years old, and struggling to learn the techniques, fighting the mimic dummy for the first time. Zoshi smiled which also showed some slight sadness.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am

Kira continued to meditate for a few minutes but got distracted and opened one eye. She'd never been very good at meditating. She always lost her train of thought. she growled and hopped to her feet.

When is Ryoga gonna show up, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Ryoga walked up to the gates, he looked around, seeing how the clan base was still as traditional as it was before. he walked in and noticed alot more technological stuff than usual, he remembered hikitara being adept at technology, and smiled to himself. he slowly aproached the main building."Welcome Ryoga...she is waiting"Ryoga bowed respectfully and walked in."Kira...how hve you been?" he asked as he bowed to her too
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Kira had been looking out the window, at the cherry blossoms on a low-hanging tree, lost in thought...

It would have been fifty years tomorrow, if not for...

She was a bit startled when she heard someone approach. It wasn't often Kira was caught by surprise, so when it happened, it annoyed the hell out of her. But then she remembered that it was Ryoga, whom she had been waiting for. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled softly.

Hey, Ryoga. Been...busy. How about you?

She was making small talk when she knew there was something bigger they needed to be talking about.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:29 pm

he smiled as he stepped forward."I know...but I've grown to like this human form" he laughed slightly."just been travelling around...mainly searching for Kaiser...I beleive Zoshi has told you?" he asked crossing his arms and leaning on the wall
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Kira nodded.

Yeah. We've got to stop that demon before he can destroy Tokyo.

Her hands clenched into fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next