Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Kira smiled a bit.

I'm not your average vamp girl, that's for sure.

She winked at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Hikitara looked around."were close...there just halfbreeds...nothing too chalenging"he said pulling out his katana."so how should we do this...sneak in or just all out attack them" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Kira's pupils dilated.

Or, I could create a diversion while you attack them. They'll never even know what hit them.

She grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm

he grinned." I like your style...lets do that" hikitara dissappeared within the shadows and waited
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Kira walked out from the shadows in a lithe dancer's step, swaying her hips as she went. She walked up to one of the soldiers and leaned in toward him, her eyes belying innocence.

Well, I was going to ask for directions, since I seem to have lost my way... But I'm such a sucker for a man in uniform...

She smiled seductively at him and fingered his lapel.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:39 pm

the others drooled. he sniffed up and down."you look tasty...good enough to eat" the three others transformed into there wolf forms, but the leader just showed his fangs
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Kira raised an eyebrow.

Ah, so you like it rough, do you. Well I can handle that.

She snarled and crouched into fighting position.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 pm

the other 2 wolves snarled back, but the one coughed up blood as he fell. Hikitara spun his katana, slicing the head off of the 2nd wolf. leader looked around."this one's yours kira.." hikitara jumped onto a dumpster. the leader transformed, he was larger than the 2."I'll kill you" he lunged at her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Not if I kill you first.

She grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, gracefully twirling so she had him firmly. She slammed him into the ground, face first, before stradling his back and snapping his neck violently. She stepped away from the twitching furry form, spitting in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

the kid was a teenage boy, he quickly got up and ran. Hikitara look at the withering body."Remind not to piss you off" he laughed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Kira's eyes were wide, the adrenaline still wearing off. She registered his comment, and turned to him, laughing.

Damn straight.

She smiled a bit tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Hikitara winked."lets go the task over and done with..." he said as he jumped from the dumpster
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Kira whipped her black hair out of her face and straightened up to follow Hikitara. She followed at her high speed. She was anxious to get this assignment finished.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 am

Hikitara quickly scaled up the buidling and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. he slowed his pace and looked out to the docks."Ryoga told about this place..I was actually gonna take care of it myself...it seems Ryoga wanted it out of the picture too.."he retorted as he knelt down."they use humans as walking bloodpacks...they make them docile..all they know to do is breath and walk...sadistic bastards" Hikitara looked pissed off, he loooked at an entrance to the large warehouse."there...on the roof...might be a godd idea to try and blow up this place...might vtkae out alot more vampires needed to fight" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Kira nodded.

Way ahead of you...

She flung back her trenchcoat to reveal a belt with compartments on it. She opened one and pulled out a couple small explosives that were to be adhesed to a wall. She hopped onto the rooftop and pulled the pin on all three of them and stuck them to the roof before hopping back onto the other building beside Hikitara. She didn't stop moving. in passing him, she said,

Now would be a good time to move.

She glided through the air like a specter, onto another rooftop. She didn't stop running until she heard the bombs detonate and felt the earth shake beneath her feet.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Hikitara smiled."alway had soft for women with fireworks" he looked at Kira. he could heavy footsteps aproaching."someone is near..." he thought to himself. just then Stun appeared , he breathed heavily, his eyes big and wide, he was of darker colour this timr round, and slowly walked up to them."a freind of yours?" asked hikitara slightly surprised at stun
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Kira rolled her eyes.

If the term "friend" is used very loosely. What do you want, Stun?

This can't be good...

She readied herself to run.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Stun gripped the a piece of the roof, ripping it off. and threw straight at hikitara. he narrowly jumped over it."damn!..lets go" he shouted as he ran as fast as he could."how did you piss him off?" he joked as he enjoyed the chase. Stun followed, as he was very fast for a large monster. hikitara got a hand gun and started to shoot blindly behind himself. the bullets jumped of Stun. Stun slowly got closer."if you know anythin that could slow him down please use it now" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Kira nodded, rolling her eyes. She stopped short, letting Stun run right past her.

This song and dance is getting a bit old, Stun.

She tugged on the tether that held the vial around her neck and hopped onto Stun's back. She splashed a couple drops on his face, aiming for his gaping mouth. She yelled down to Hikitara,
He's going to stop moving in a second. If you want to take him out when he's all numb, please, be my guest.

Her hair whipped around behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Hikitara got out his katana, and went to stab him, but the sword broke in half and bounced off his chest."that..wow...hardest metal known to man...wow" he said stun groaned and roared in anger but then calmed down."K-kira...I'm under control...the chip...is in my head...get..get it out however way you can" he struggled to keep his mind as it was before."I'll heal..just get..get it out!"still paralyzed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Kira's eyes got wide. She swiped at the top of Stun's bald head with her razor sharp nails, making a deep gash. She spotted the chip not too far down. She reached in and takes it out, disconnecting it from Stun's cerebellum.

Sheesh.. what did he do to you...

She hopped down off Stun's shoulders and smashed the chip under her boot's heel.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Stun felt releived getting up and cracking his knuckles. he took a deep breath and gave out the loudest roar he could."been wanting to do that for awhile." he laughed slightly."my body began to dissolve while I bashed him about...he recreated my body...he then implanted that thing in my head...his little right hand man...Mr' Mask...how I want to chew his bones...tear his flesh apart" he said as he stretched out
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Kira scowled as Stun brought up Mr. Mask.

I knew something was off about that little creep...

She clenched her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 am

Hikitara looked at stun and kira. he walked closer to stun."well I see your strong and very...resilient...wanna help with taken out a demon and his minions?" he asked but stun grabbed him and lifted him up."if the enemy is not strong enough...I will come for you" he then placed hikitara down."oookaay...lets get back" hikitara turned around
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Kira touched Stun's arm.

That's enough.

She gave him a look that said she would tolerate no nonsense and turned to leave with Hikitara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next