Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 pm

XD his BUTT?
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 pm

(( Yeah... O.o it's called a full body massage lol.))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 pm

BUTT?!?! XD LMAO

--------

The blond sighed, letting her work out any knots. Between the cold he had setting in and the magic practicing, he felt like crap.

When she finished he rolled onto his back and blinked up at her. "Newyears." he said. "You should come to my place."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Her eyes widened, "Seriously?" A humongous smile spread across her face and she bit back her initial response. She looked down at him, trying to read any and all expressions in his eyes, captivated by how the fire danced in them, causing the to burn like crystals. Her hand touched his face, a soft gaze across her features now as she traced his lips with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 pm

"Seriously." he repeated her, blinking up at her.

He shifted so he coudl push himself into a sitting position, brushing her hand aside to kiss her. "You stare too much." he teased when he pulled back ."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 pm

She blushed furiously then said, "Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it Malfoy?" She pushed him back own, pinning his arms down by his elbows and hugging his thighs with hers and smirked down at the boy she was now sstraddling. "The way I see it, you can't do much." She said, kissing his neck gently and teasing his ears.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Scoprious grinned, eventually worming his arms free and pulling her hips donw onto his, making her lay on top of him. "I can tease you." he pointed out. "And just sit back and enjoy the view..." he added, his eyes drifting down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm

"How, how are you teasing me?" She asked, not sure what he was getting at. She smiled and pushed herself back up, still straddling him, but her hands were on either side ofhis head and she simply gazed down at him...almost daring him with her eyes to TRY and do something...a devious grin forming on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

"Well wouldnt you like to know." he taunted lightly, placing his hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

She smirked and said, "What if I say no?" She ran a hand through his hair, keeping one on the ground for her precarious balance and smiled down at him, "I don't think you actually have anything in mind."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 am

"And if I don't?" He asked in mock cockiness.

He shifted to sit up with her still straddling him. "Also---" he grabbed her tail.

That's right. Her tail.

He grinned wickedly. "Pay back is noy a bitch if you are." he teased.

Without her even noticing, he'd charmed her with a long feline tail and cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 pm

She jumped and leaped off his lap, in a cat like fashion and her tail twitched, as did her ears. Se blushed and crouched down, ready to dodge the Mallfoy boy. "You dog." She purred as she began to circle him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Scorpious stood, tapping his wand lazily on his arm, watching her with a grin. "bark." he said smirking.

When she got too close, he pointed his wand at her, grinning as he gave her paws. "Cute. A neko." he teased, having traveled to Japan as a child.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:22 pm

She looked at her hands, "Ahhh, you...you....oh I am going to get you!" She tackled him and then leapt off waiting for him to make his next move, she shook her head in a cat like fashion, gluing his feet to the ground without him noticing, until he took a stepp forward anyway.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Scorpious watched her with amusement.

When he went to take a step forward though, he nearly face planted. Thanks to the human anatomy though, his kneecaps stopped him from falling other than at the waist, making him touch the ground. "Well that's bothersome." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

She smirked and pounced on his back, gently, and released the hex. She sat on the small of his back and then purred in his ear. She licked the back of his hair and slid her tail up his shirt, tickling his back gently. "Not for me it's not. I am just conninving."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Scorpious rolled over looking up at her, grinning wickedly. "I could pass such a vulgar coment right now." he pointed out, catching her tail with his hand.

"So then kittycat, how reseptive to the idea of some preholiday games are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

"Go ahead be vulgar, I dare you." She grinned wickedly, though playful. Curious, "What kind of preholiday games?" She tilted her head to the side cutely and purred, letting her ears twitch.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 am

"Never mind." Scorpious laughed. "You're obviously too nievve."he teased, lacing his hands with hers before pulling her down into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

She melted into his grasp and then pulled away, "Oh I doubt I am too naieve. I just want to hear you say it." She gave him a sly cat-like grin and winked, then she nuzzled into his neck, "Come one Scorpius, tell me...please? Your kitten is curious."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Scorpious blushed for a moment, finally deciding to tel her since she asked. "I have quite the lovelypussy sitting ontop of me." he pointed out, the double entandra silly and fresh.

"You're quite the tease." he added, since she pulled away. He forced a fake pout. "So cruel."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:58 pm

She grinned wickedly, "You declared war, I am merely winning." She said grinning down at him. She purred and then put her hands on either side of his head, her emerald eyes gazing intently into his, "You know, you've been kind of tense, maybe you should relax more." Her voice was deceptively smooth and she moved one hand, unbottoning his shirt, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 am

Scorpious chuckled, placing his hands on her hips. "Should I, now?" he inquires, moving one hand to grab her tail lightly. "How loose?" he asked, quirking an innocent eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 pm

She smiled, still deceptively sweet, "Well just know that anything you dish out will be returned." She attained the traditional neko smiley eyes and stuck out her tongue, ninja-ing three more buttons without him noticing as she moved one hand to stop him from playing with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Scorpious allowed her to shoo his hand away, glancing down to his half removed shirt. "You know, if we're removing cloths, you should hae told me." he said, reaching up to pull his neck tie off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next