Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain of the Bloody Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Captain of the Bloody Rose  Empty
PostSubject: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:22 am

The massive ship shuddered as cannon fire rocketed out and slammed into the bow the skipper they were attacking. Yells could be heard all around, some in triumph others in pain. It was obvious that the small merchant ship was going to go under. They had lost this battle and were waving the white flag of surrender. The ship they were surrendering too, with its crew crossing over to take their cargo whooped with victory, as the black flag with the skull and crossbones flew proudly at the mast.

As some of the crew loaded the merchant ship’s cargo onto their ship, the rest of the crew tied up the few remaining people against the mast of their mighty ship, the jolly roger flying overhead. They would be need to be screened. See if they would meet the captains standards for joining the crew or if they would be thrown overboard to die.

“Capn’ we got ‘em all!” Yelled one of the crew members, a rough man by the name of Skip.

It didn’t take long for the prisoners to hear the tell tale sound of leather boots hitting the wooden deck as the captain walked towards them. What met their eyes however, was a sight that no crewmen ever suspects. For the captain of this ship, was the woman known as Calamity Jane, and she was by far one of the deadliest, most beautiful women on the seas.

Captain of the Bloody Rose  FemalePirate
“So. You’re my victims eh?” she said coldly, stepping before them. “Now which one of you shall live and serve me on my ship leaving the rest to die?”

She looked at them carefully, her hand resting on the pistol at her hip. She watched them all with a critical eye before she stopped in front of one man.

“What’s your name?” She said sternly.

((Okay so pretty simple here. Shes the captain of her own ship called the Bloody Rose, and yes shes a bitch. You're character basically survives and becomes part of her crew and tames her wild heart and shows her what life can be like when you're not trying to fight agianst everyone. There will be pirate battles, death, possible rape, things like that so it is definitly a mature rp. But I think it'll be tons of fun so please join!!))
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:17 am

[Ohhhh how tempting to say, ""Hello. My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die."XD]

The man looked up. He had sharp featurs, tanned skin and dark hair to match his hazel eyes. "Joseph." he spoke up, his voice strong like his name though carrying a Mediteranian accent under his spanish one. He'd been hurt during the attack, enough to warrent keeping one eye shut so blood didn't drip into it form the cut on his forehead. He wore a cross around his neck and a tattoo hidden on his chest, now exposed thanks to his torn shirt, said he was an ex-pirate himself, under law of the Queen.

"Kill me if you like, Miss-" he said straightening his back, if only to crack it. "I've seen enough of life not to miss it. besides, you kill me and God might just forgive you some of your sins." he quirked.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:35 pm

((LOL oh god I love that movie. Now I wanna make a Princess Bride rp. THE BAD IDEAS YOU GIVE ME!!! Lol ))

Jane looked at the man carefully. He seemed familiar to her in some way, as if she’d run across him before. It was the tattoo of course that stood out to her. He’d been a pirate before this one. He was probably on that ship as punishment rather than being hung, which means he had to get out of death somehow.

She leaned down in front of him knowing full well he wouldn’t be able to touch her. Skip’s tying had never been bad before. With one hand still on her pistol just in case she reached out with her free hand and seemingly caressed his face, wiping the blood off his face so that he could really look at her. The rest of them men looked at her with terror in their eyes, and of course lust. She wasn’t exactly wearing what women normally wore after all.

“What did you do, to earn the Queen’s forgiveness?” She said softly, her voice almost purring. She knew he would catch on immediately what she was referring too. His pirates tattoo had been changed showing the Queen’s handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Joseph cringed smeered the blood away. the cut was apparently sore as hell.

He opened his other eye to look at her and frowned. He moved, ever so slightly, shifting to the left. "Chose to Repent." he said. simply, airy, as if it were obvious.

His eyes were two toned. Hazel and green. This was no ordinary pirate gone sulky. This was the Dread pirate Roberts.

"Let these men go. They have familys to provide for. Killing them kills those innocents too. I'll serve you on your ship." he offered. "And I'll promise you one of the best hands youll ever have in deck."

[hahah! Xd power struggle and we incorporate two in one ]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:14 pm

((OMG YOU HAD TO DO IT!! <3333333333)))

Jane raised an eyebrow, laughing at his command. For that was what it was. This man had been a captain once, the two toned eyes were something she couldn’t ever forget. The two of them had fought a long time ago, though she doubted he would remember. She’d still been a proper girl then being raised by a prominent British family in the Caribbean islands. Then she’d been only 15, dressed in skirts and a corset, though she remembered quite clearly the look he’d shot her way. Everyone had died that night except her. She’d never forget the screams.

“Seems you forget who’s captain of this ship.” she hissed, digging a nail into the cut on his forehead. It began to bleed anew, the blood running down her hand, making him close his eye again to save it from the warm liquid. She let go and stood, flicking her hand to rid it off the pirates blood.

“Skip. Take this man to the brig. Keep him tied up, and tie him up good. I don’t want him escaping. I’ll see you again soon, Joseph.” She said his name almost as a whisper, the word floating through the air like a lovers caress.

To the rest of the men she smiled. The last thing Joseph heard was gun shots and screams.

((Omg this is way fun playing her. Shes positivly evil. lol))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Joseph simply sighed, allowing himself to be tied up. If he didn't want it he was sure he would be able to be free of it.

"No chance of bribing you to just kill me now is there?" he asked Skip bordly. He grunted when he was quite literally tossed into the brige.

frowning, he sat up, finally opening his eye despite the blood. Of course she would have the simple men killed and let the pirate live.... heartless bitch, he though. He winced and looked down. He'd been rather close to where the cannon hit,. It seemed he haddnt noticed the scrap of wood that had wound it's way between his ribs untill then due to the adrenaline. Lovely.

Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Jane ordered the dead men thrown overboard and off her ship and deck scrubbed. If there was one thing she hated it was blood on her clean ship. She took pride in the Bloody Rose, and didn’t want it to look like its name. She went back inside to her study and took a swig of rum, steadying herself after shooting each man they had captured. She always did it herself. Helped prove to her crew that she was a strong captain and wouldn’t hesitate to take their lives as well if they caused her any shit. It wasn’t easy being a woman and the captain of a whole bunch of unruly men.

She took a cloth and started washing her face, getting the blood and grime off from the battle. The crew knew to get the ship clean and away from this area quickly, towards Port Angeles so they could sell their cargo. Already some were down below scratching off any identifying marks on the newly acquired cargo. She needed to decide what she was going to do with Joseph however. If she couldn’t guarantee his loyalty then he would have to die. She couldn’t risk having a traitor on her ship.

She didn’t have long to think however before Skip knocked lightly on her door and cautiously entered when she called him in. Jane was always in a particularly bad mood after killing people, and he didn’t want to get on her bad side.

“Prisoner is in the brig Capn’ He looked pretty injured though.” He added as an afterthought not sure if she wanted him to suffer and die or not.

“Send Collins down to treat the wounds. Wouldn’t want our guest dying on us now would we?” She said coldy, before obviously dismissing him with a wave of her hand. “Don’t disturb me for a few hours Skip.”

“Yes, Capn.” He said quickly, closing the door. She needed a nap she decided, something to refresh herself before the interrogation had to begin.

“Collins!” Skip called, a balding man coming forward. He was missing an eye, though he wore no eye patch. Just a long scar running down his face and where his eye used to be was a rather disgusting puckering of skin.

“Capn’s orders. Take care of the prisoner.”

The man nodded and took his kit with him downstairs and into the bowels of the ship.

“You must be her new victim.” He said lightly, almost friendly as he opened the door and let it clang shut behind him. “And in terribly bad shape I must say. Well at least you’re alive.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Joseph was focusing on breathing when he heard the voice speak. "I've had worse." he assured the man, opening one eye to have a look at him. The first thing he noticed was the kit he was holding.

He shifted, wincing as his back cracked again. Actually, it sounded more like a crunch than a crack. He close his eye again, letting some of his shaggy dark hair cover it. A few more crunches he he was sitting with his hands in his lap as opposed to behind him. He didnt seem to be about to try and get loose though.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

“Impressive.” Collins said, unperturbed by the fast that a man Just dislocated his shoulder to pull his hands forward and out from behind his back and then cracked them back into place. He opened his kit, showing quite the array of medical instruments and actual medicine. Most pirate ships didn’t really have a real doctor and yet it was completely obvious that this Collins obviously was.

He pulled out a bottle, the title labeled laudanum.

“This will make you go numb allowing me to clean and dress your wounds. However, I never start without my patients permission regardless what my lovely Captain has to say. Do I have your permission? I do have to tell you if you don’t let me she’ll send another who does not have my skill.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm

"You're more than welcome to have at it. but I don't exactly like the sound of you numbing my body." he said frowning.

He leaned his head against the wall behind him, opening his two toned eyes. He wanted to watch at the very least. He was pale, though in the dark it was less noticeable. Even more so with his tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Collins shrugged. “I wont numb you then.”

It didn’t take too long to clean up his wounds. He hadn’t actually broken a rib which was good, just bruised his side pretty badly. He stitched up the cut on his head, and cleaned the other superficial wounds he had. Lucky for Joseph he’d come out of the battle without too many injuries unlike many of the others.

“Well I think you’ll be just fine.” He said lightly, taking his knife and cutting the rope that bound the man down.

“Don’t give me that look, we both know you’ll get out of it yourself the minute I leave.” he said when Joseph gave him a surprised expression.

“A word of advice. Our Captain is not an easy one to get along with and she will not hesitate to cut your throat if you cross her wrong. I suggest you accept your place here or join your crew mates at the bottom of the ocean. Oh, and don’t stare at her breasts. Last guy that did that lost an eye.”

He said laughing, pointing at his own face.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Joseph was a well behaved patient, wincing but never drawing back as the old man worked, instead focusing on his breathing.

"Thanks, I'll keep it in mind." he said rubbing his wrists. "However, she can kill me for all I care. She blatantly denied my offer to be a loyal ship hand, so I find me self unobliging to to show any respect. A leader who doesn't think before they act will end up dead soon enough by natures way."

He pulled his torn shirt up, covering his tattoo with a frown. "That's the second time this year I've had my friends murdered behind my back. I refuse put myself in that position again."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Collins laughed, his voice sounding like the grating of two stones together.

“Ah yes, the miss can be rather harsh and unrelenting. Well enjoy your life or not. Don’t matter to me much.” Collins stood and walked over to the door, opening and clanging it shut in a matter of moments.

“The funny thing is you didn’t exactly give her much of a choice from what I saw. Well, good luck with keeping yourself alive or not. I’m sure she’ll be down in a few hours to talk to you herself.”

Collins laughed again at Joseph’s confused expression. The boy would figure it out eventually or he would die. That was the way of the Bloody Rose. The funny thing about this ship, was that as much as the shipmates would turn on her at the moment she showed any weakness, they all followed her loyally and without question. It was just their way.

Skip was waiting on deck for Collins to emerge his face serious.

“Is he gonna cause trouble?” He asked gruffly.

“I think so.” Collins said seriously, looking over at the Captains quarters. They were the only two men on that ship who would die rather than betray that cold hearted woman, and they’d kill the new guy before they let him undermine her authority.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Joseph sighed and stood up, tentatively touching his side. "... Should hold up." he muttered looking around. He looekd up. There were the stairs.... So....

He turned to his left, walking heel to toe. "One... two... mm...' he took 19 steps before looking up. Tada~. Same as his first shit. He grabbed the latch above him and turned it slowly to the left, listening. No reaction sounds.

"Hm..." he pushed up, finding there was no weight holding the hatch down. Apparently no one realized the hole was there, though granted it was meant only for trash and not people...

He pushed it open, letting some fresh air in before reaching up, hoisting himself out silently.

He looked around and gave only a mental sigh. He was surrounded by barrels. He looked up and cursed his luck. Clouds blocked the stars from view- leaving him no way of telling where they were.

[lol. Dread Pirate Roberts= win only because dread pirate Roberts=Pirate+ninja.]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 pm

It had been a few hours since the Captain had gone to sleep. No one had gone to down to check on the prisoner since then, figuring he was still tied up and unable to get out even if he did untie himself. Jane woke from her slumber, groggy and still in a bad mood. Nightmares haunted her sleep every time she closed her eyes, making it difficult for her to sleep for very long. This time, the dream was particularly bad. Getting up she walked out onto the deck, her balcony over seeing the ship, being directly above the barrels of rum they tended to keep on deck in easy reach.

All she would have to do was look down and she would see that her wayward prisoner had escaped his prison and was currently able to see her, possibly even hurt her if he tried. However, she didn’t see him and instead with a bottle in one hand watched her crew work in silence for a moment, just enjoying the breeze against her flushed skin. Her green eyes were not hard for once since she had no one to impress at that moment.

“Better go check on that bastard.” She said to herself, the breeze carrying her voice to the same bastard she was referring to. Chuckling darkly she said, “I wonder if he remembers me now. Ha, probably not.” Her eyes darkened as she called for Skip. All softness to her in that one moment where she watched the sea alone was gone. Back was the merciless captain who had no problem killing men who had wives and children waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm

"..." Joseph swore hearing her and slipped back down into the prison, closing the latch carefully and silently before going back over to the spot he had been resting in earlier. he sat down and closed his eyes, slowing his breathing. with is, his heart beat slowed too, appearing as if he had been asleep all the while.

One hand was covering the stitchs in his side, the other laying with the rope curled around it, keeping it close by for good measure.

His torn shirt had since been discarded, showing off the cross he wore. It was upside down, simple leather with iron studs in it. Nothing pretty or even valuable about it.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Jane asked Skip about the ship, the time it would take till they reached port and all many of questions before she finally got on the subject of her prisoner. He told her that Collins had patched him up and left him in the brig and Jane simply smiled and nodded.

“No one has been down there since?” She asked, checking her pistol to make sure it was loaded and ready to fire should she need it. Skip did his best to ignore the gun as he answered her.

“No, Capn’ thought it was best we left him alone.”

“Fine. I’m going down. Guard the stairs.” She said. This was protocol. She did it with every prisoner, but this time Skip looked concerned like he wanted to say something against it.

“Have something to say?” She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“No ma’m. Just…he’s a tricky fellow.”

“Do you think I can’t handle myself Skip?” She asked softly. To anyone who hadn’t spent time around her they would have thought she sounded concerned herself, but Skip knew better. That was a dangerous tone and he recognized the danger in it.

“Of course not ma’m. Would never suggest such a thing.”

“Good. Guard the door.” She said and made her way down the steps and below deck, leaving Skip at the top to guard the way. She wasn’t worried about him getting away from her. She just didn’t want interruptions.

“I see Collins cut you loose.” She said, standing in the shadows near the stairs. When he looked up looking for her she stepped forward, one hand on her hip, eyes cold.

“Did you enjoy your jaunt around my ship?” She asked coldly. She wasn’t fooled by his surprised expression. She had noticed immediately that the hatch had been opened. She never let her crew touch that hatch for that specific reason. It was pretty easy to see that it had been opened since the grime and dust that usually covered the roof smoothly had been disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:26 pm

"Ah so you did know about the hatch." he sat up, crossing his legs, cutting the charade that quickly. "And here I thought you to be a poor captain for not knowing your ship."

In his odd sort of way it was an apology for underestimating her.

"Rest assured if Collins haddnt I woudl have gotten loose myself." he added, looking her over, looking to see if she planned on attacking him. "Remembering faces isn't something I'm good with." he said. "Not unless I be the one that killed them."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

“So you heard me.” She said quietly, watching him with guarded eyes. His words about remembering those he killed made sense to her. It was usually the only thing she remembered too. They haunted her every time she closed her eyes after all.

She sat down on the step, leaning back her bushy brown hair falling over one of her shoulders and out of her face. Her shirt rode up showing her toned and strong stomach. She definitely wasn’t like some captains who sat around lazily and watched their crew do all the word. Just by looking at her it was obvious there was hidden strength in her limbs, her hands not soft like most women. Collins of course couldn’t be blamed for looking at her lustily. She was quite the beauty even with her hardened demeanor and obviously male attitude.

“So. I suppose you’re going to tell me now that I killed your comrades, you’ve seen too many men die, you’d rather die than follow me, all sorts of things of that nature?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

"It's not men dieing that bothers me." he said. "I just cant promise my loyalty just in time to see another crew hung." he said his tone changing form his, up to that point, nearly friendly tone. "You're crew woudl be cursed to take me in. They'd all die. The last Captian I told didn't believe me.... And well, you took care of them." he said letting his arm hand on his knee lazily.

His two toned eyes were narrowed with a bitterness he hadn't shown her on the deck. He was a killer through a through. The kind of men you would put on the front line and know he woudl come back fine- where as the enemy woudl flee.

Joseph was a cannon being held in place by twine rather than bolts. It was written all over his face- and chest to boot. One of those rare souls you meet that give you the creeps just by looking into his eyes and seeing no reflection.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Jane looked at him with a searching gaze, examining him with her eyes in a way that most men wouldn’t even look at another. She looked at his bare chest, chiseled from years of work on the high seas and covered in scars and stared into his fathomless eyes. She knew him alright. But not just for his reputation. For in his eyes she saw a bit of herself.

“Well, that works out well then as I cannot die it seems. Perhaps your curse shall be stronger than mine.” She said coldly, sitting up from her leaning position and running a hand through her wild mane of hair. She could have laughed at the slight ghost of surprise that went across his features as her words registered in his mind. It would be terribly easy to interpret her words to mean that she wanted to die. She walked over to his cage and pulled out a large key, unlocking the door.

“The way I see it you have two choices. Either work on this ship as my crewmen, earn your freedom and leave when your debt is paid, or kill me where I stand now.”

She took a step back and stood there, arms wide open, her eyes daring him to take her life. It was true, you might call this woman slightly suicidal, but this was the way she was. She demanded everything or nothing. It suddenly made much more sense why she made sure no one could interrupt the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

"I think one womans blood is enough for one mans life time, thanks..." he said standing up. he was tall. at least 6 feet. He was scared alright. Bent, but not broken. The way he stood was off, as though he held himself on a leash.

"It's in ever mans instincts to kill." he stretched, his spine cracking all the way down. "I find myself stronger when I abstain."

He stepped out of the cage. "I'll work off my life debt. I can fight for you, cook, he'll Ill even shine your shoes. Just don't ask for heavy lifting." he stated bluntly. "I've broken my spine 5 times now and still manage to walk. A 6th time and I might not be so lucky."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Jane laughed, a sound that sounded foreign to her and yet alluring all the same. Shaking her head she held out her hand, the other still on her hip.

“Welcome to the Bloody Rose Joseph.” She said, shaking his hand firmly, her grip strong and sure.

“I’m sure Skip will have something for you to do that doesn’t include heavy lifting. I don’t need another cripple on my ship.” She chuckled again at his expression when she mentioned there was someone on the ship who was actually crippled, but didn’t explain herself further. Gesturing up the stairs she let him go first, not willing to let him see her back this early.

“Skip we’re coming up. Ready the men.” She called.

“After you.” She said, giving him a mocking bow, with her hand gesturing grandly to the stairs. Even while she joked around her eyes were still hard and steely. None of the softness from that one moment while she watched the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Joseph eyes her suspiciously before taking the stairs, his boots creaking against the wood as he went. His bones creaked as he walked.

One thing could always be said about Joseph. he was a man of his word- always truthful. If he ever told you he woudl kill you- well... odds were you were already dead.

He was humming something as he headed up the steps. It sounded like a Hymn, only lower and... well.. creepier.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=pirate+man#/dztyjn
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Skip stood the side letting them both through. He watched Joseph carefully, his eyes clouded with mistrust. The rest of crew had already gathered, waiting for word from their captain on their new crew member.

“Joseph.” She called out simply, telling them all who he was without any fanfare. The rest of them nodded and went back to work. She turned to Skip and smiled that creepy smile of hers.

“Find him a job. Something easy. Nothing hard on the back. I don’t want him broken.” She said simply, her voice commanding and brooking no room for argument. Skip nodded, but before he could open his mouth Collins came forward.

“Ma’m may I request him? I do need an assistant as I can’t do as much and it’s always good having another trained doctor on the ship.” he asked, keeping his eyes on the floor rather than looking at her directly. Joseph could quickly see why Collins kept his eyes on the ground. He seemed to have a bit of trouble with temptation.

“I think that would work out well. Lets see how he does.” She said, nodding her assent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain of the Bloody Rose    Captain of the Bloody Rose  Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain of the Bloody Rose
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next