Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 am

Scorpious blinked at her a couple times before the lights upstairs seemed to flicker to life. "Oh!" He sat up, his bird flapping to keep balance. It squawked at him in protest, though he ignored it. "You're alright." he sounded relieved.

Looking at her she could see only a couple small cuts and bruises from the sleet. His brain worked to rewind what she had said and come up with a response, shaking his head. "All I did was find you and bring you inside." he said simply. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 am

She looked up at him and actually looked into his eyes. "I feel...physically better." She said. "And you did more than just bring me inside. Madame Poppy said if you hadn't, I likely wouldn't be here." Tears pricked the corners of her eyes and fought to hold them back, but still one or two escaped down each cheek as she continued to look into his eyes. she was lost confused and really just wanted to scream, and fight something....mostly beat the hell out of something, but that was beside the point. Akuma playfully started to chase Neve around the room. Swatting at the tail feathers of the lovely cryophoenix.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Scorpious frowned. "Well you had hypothermia, so I can see where she's coming from." he frowned and moved the blanket off his shoulders. He pulled a handkerchief form inside of his robes and offered it to her. Such an old fashion gesture.

"So who did it?" he asked, cutting right to the chase.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

She took thw handkercheif and looked away, not really wanting to say. "It's fine, don't worry about it?" She asked more than said. She didn't want anything bad to befall anyone, but she also wanted to know, "What do you plan on doing? How would it benefit you to know?" She looked at him and looked just overall confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Scorpious offered her a grin. "No worries." he said. "I have a feeling it was the Hufflepuffs." he stood up and stretched.

He didn't give her an answer as to what he would do. He felt there was no need. She would find out anyway. "Neve." he whistled once. The bird swooped over Akuma and onto his shoulder where it perched happily. "Now that your awake, I ought to get back to the Slytherin dorm and make sure no one's wrecked the place in my absence."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

She jumped out of bed and chased after him. She grabbed his arm and asked, "Seriously, what are you going to do and nobody said anything about Hufflepuffs, it could have been Ravenclaw or Gryffindor or Slytherin. What benefit does it bring you to know...please, tell me." She looked up at him with a pleading gaze and almost whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:44 pm

"I don't like people picking on others." he said. "Especially when it involves a boy picking on a girl." He picked his wand up off the side table and tucked it behind his ear.

Looking back to her, he noticed how set she seemed to be on getting an answer out of him.

He offered her a wicked grin, tilting her chin up with the side of his index finger. "Besides. I don't take well with people try to break my toys."

He moved like smoke, stooping down to steal a kiss. His lips were warm and lingered for a long moment before pulling back. He chuckled lightly at her stunned expression before turning on his heel. With that he disappeared down the hallway into the maze of corridors.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Her eyes widened and she lushed furiously and then made a small sort of squeak as their lips connected. She felt burning heat all over her; a mix of indignance, embarrassment,something she didn't know, and just a needing feeling. When he went away she fell backwards onto the bed, a slightly dazed expression, her palms sweating as her breath was a little hitched. Akuma was panting and purring as he simply rolled all over in the blankets.

Madame Poppy bustled over, "What are you doing out of bed young lady?" She was ushered back under the covers. After Poppy left, she touched her lips, feeling the pressure of his still there. She ran her tongue over it gently before biting her bottom lip and smiling to herself. Then she recalled his toy comment and a whole different side of her came through. Akuma stopped rolling around and stood up, his cheast out and hia wings exended and his eyes intent in the direction of Malfoy, just like Rose's.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

The next morning Scorpious was, as per norm, the last from his house to breakfast with a rather self satisfied smirk on his lips.

"Well, you look like the cat who ate the canaries today." Ravina said eying the blond as he sat down.

"Do I?" he asked innocently, sipping form his goblet.

"Ohhhh, I know that look." Nott grinned, leaning across the table. "Who pissed you off, and when can we expect a show?"

Scorpious opened his gray eyes and allowed them to slide over to the Huffelpuff table. "Oh, don't worry about it. You'll see soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

The next morning Rose was definitely much different as she walked down to the Great hall. She wore form fitting pants, and form fitting, low-cut shirt that was just simple and yet not slutty, that showed off her well-toned and well proportioned figure. She had done something to her hair, she had put a charm on it so it would be fire engine red instead of red...ish. Akuma followed her with a proud air about him, almost noble.

She got so many looks from, well...everyone. Noone even really recognized her. She walked over to the Slytherin table and crossed her arms in from of her. "Might I have a few words with you Mr. Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Scorpious looked up, having been by that point going over a potion recipe in his small black book. He clapped it shut and stuffed it into his shirt pocket before standing up with a raised eyebrow. "You're out of the infirmary bright and early." he acknowledged as he stood up.

Ravina glared daggers at the red head and scoffed, looking back to her meal. "Blood traitor." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm

She looked at the ravrn haired Slytherin, "Not at all, I just have my own set of rules and I am not afraid, unlike you who just follow rules blindly. *turns to Scorpius* And yes I am thanks to you, follow me please." She said a soft smile on her lips and she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Scorpious raised an eyebrow. "You're going to miss the show if we go now." he pointed out in a would be innocent tone.

Laughter suddenly erupted form the Huffelpuff table, slowly working its way out like a wave through the great hall.

When the Slytherins saw what was happening, the laughter all bit tripled, along with applause for Scorpious.

Running from the Hufflepuff table were three short girls running, dragging pants behind them with only large shirts to cover them. "Gender and age botching." Nott laughed. "Priceless Potions Master."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

She smiled and bit her bottom lip, "Fabulous, now, come with me please." She said, giving him a meanigful look. Something that said, "You won't regret it..." She smirked and walked away, Scorpius following casually. She walked into an empty room that would be private, aka the room of requirement. She shut the door and turned on him, because as soon as it closed, it locked. she flicked her hair behind her shoulder and Scorpius' wrists were pinned to the wall slightly above his head, and his ankle were stuck to the wall as well.

Rose put her hands on either side of his head and stared directly into his eyes as she got closer to his ear and said softly, her breath tickling his earlobe. "I am not just anyone's "toy", I am my own person, and that makes YOU my toy love." She licked his ear lobe and moved to his neck nipping light enough for him to feel, but not mark. She trailed her tongue from his collarbone to his earlobe and the kissed his lips softly, holding his cheek in her right hand and staring into his eyes, smirking against his lips and pulling away. "Later Malfoy." She winked at him and opened the door, releasing the boy and she ran to the Gryfindor common room to change.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Scorpious followed her curiously into the room. "Weird... And here I thought I knew about all the rooms in the-" He cut himself off as the door knob vanished under his hand and he found himself pinned to the wall. "Uh---"

He blinked down at her, tensing up slightly when she grabbed his face. He listened to her and couldn't help but scowl slightly as she ran her tongue over his skin. She'd caught him off guard. That wasn't something he liked. Still, the scowl turned into a grin as she let him go.

He landed on his feet and rubbed his wrists, looking out after her. Before she turned her corner he smirked. "I didn't know you felt that way, Rose." he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Barely catching his comment she smirked and whispered to herself, "I didn't either...." She changed into her robes and simply wandered through the halls, helping first years find something to do. She went to the library and helped a few younger students with exam material. She was chewing her bottom lip, thinking about Scorpius' lips against her. An invigorating feeling that caused her to smile.

The blizzard had ended so she took Akuma outside to play. He kicked up a snowball at her. As she threw one back he leaped into the air and flew around her. His roar, deep, yet obviously playful. He tackled her into the snow, she was lauhing. "Akuma, you've gotten sooo heavy." Another thing Hagrid had told her, he would build up his muscles and such as he got older, before he would get bigger.

After a few hours in the snow she decided to walk around until lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 pm

When Dinner hour came, Scorpious was nowhere to be found.

He had commandeered the potions room with a sandwich and gotten to work on crafting some new brews. He sat on the desk beside his cauldron, scribbling into his black book with a frown, rubbing his eye slightly every now and again.

He glanced at the potion, then to Neve. "Feel like trying it?" he asked.

The bird clipped it's beak dully at him.

"Well fine." The blond rolled his eyes, putting his book down as he slid off the desk. "Make me do all the hard testing."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Rose, after she ate, went to look for Malfoy. She fully intended on messing with him somemore if she could, well rather if the opportunity presented itself. She remembered she WAS looking for the Prince of Potions. She headed toward the dungeons and swiftly found him. She smirked as she saw him brewing something. She silently opened the door and motioned for thebird to be quiet. Then she suddenly said, "HI SCORPIUS!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Scorpious, who had been about to take a tentative sip of from a potion vile, jumped. The jerking movement was accompanied by a hard gulp and coughing. "Damn it--" he swore, putting the vile down with a scowl. he wiped his lips, looking over his shoulder at Rose. "What did you do that for?" he demanded, glancing back to the potion. "You're lucky you didn't kill me..." he mumbled, making a funny face at the taste lingering in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

She got a face like this OxO, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to say hi." She noticed He seemed shorted, she didn't have to look up at him. She also noticed rabbit ears grow out of his head. One of them was half flopped over while the other one simply stood straight up. She bit her bottom lip, "What were you tryingto make? A cute-n-fluffy potion?" She asked, a grin spreading from ear to ear slowly. She bit her lip harder, but ended up bursting into laughter, falling to the floor on her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"A quicken-- whats so funny?" he frowned, having been looking over the list of ingredients.

He huffed when she laughed and looked around before picking up his silver knife, looking into the reflection. His face turned red.

"Are you kidding me?" he groaned, pulling on one of the rabbit ears, fighting against his sleeves which suddenly seemed to be too long for him. "Great." he grumbled, putting the knife down to grab his pants before they fell, still blushing. "Damn it, Rose." he huffed, clearly embarrassed. Now that was an accomplishment. Frazzling and embarrassing Scorpious malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:59 pm

"Aww did I embarrass you?" She grinned at him and got off the floor coming behind him. She got closer to him as he was struggling with his clothing. "You seem to be having some issues here." She said smirking, a devious glint in her eyes. A smirk played across her lips as she backed him into the table, kind of pinning him to it with her body and then touching the bunny ears and smiling in delight.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Scorpious blushed, holding his pants up as she backed him into the table. "Hey--" he frowned, still blushing. "Really, now isn't exactly the time to--" when she grabbed his ears he couldn't help but whine. He went to pull away, but really he had nowhere to go. "Not fair, Rose." he accused, feeling his eyes droop slightly as she rubbed the long rabbit ears.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

She slipped his robes off, entangling his arms, preventing him from stopping her, as she continued to fondle the bunny ears, and felt something fluffy as she cinched the clothing behind his back. "You are the most adorable bunny." She purred into his ear, nibbling the earlobe and touching his tail before going back to focus on both ears now. She grinned deviously.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Scorpious was too busy trying to keep his pants up to try and push her off, blushing darkly. "Hey- alright already-!" He all but yelped, red faced, attempting to worm his way out form under her.

Neve cawed in the corner, clearly laughing at her masters misfortune.

The blond tensed up under her touch shuddering. "Seriously, now--" he sounded almost begging, whining as she bit his ear. "Don't push me." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next