Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Snake and the Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 am

She looked at him weird, "If that's what you need, just open the door." She said giggling softly. "I'll tell you about it when we get inside." She gave him a smile and opened the door to let him in first.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:23 am

Scorpious followed her in, blinking at the room. It had a fire place his time, with two armchairs and a cofee table with treats and tea. ".... Well, isn't this cozy." he mused, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:25 am

She smiled and arched an eyebrow, "Well this is called the room of requirement." Whatever a person needs, it's there." She explained. She closed the door and said, "So you needed a cozy place?" She giggled and looked at him, missing being able to do that today. "What's going on?" She asked, cutting right to the chase.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am

Scorpious sat down, pouring them both some tea, finding the room even some how knew his favorite tea was Jasmine. "Sit." he encouraged, handing her a cup.

He himself leaned back in the armchair he had chosen and closed his eyes for a moment. "The reason I was so upset this morning was because of the worthy comment my grandfather slipped into the howler." he said simply. "It was a dig at my mother."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:51 am

She sat down as she took a the pro offered cup. She frowned as realization dawned on her, "You know, you could always bring someone who you know isn't worthy to your Grandfather, but worthy to you. I mean, you're a Malfoy, thus you have a say in who you think is worthy and from some of the rumors, your father would agree too :3." She said with a devious smile. "But I am sorry you have to deal with that, is there anything I can do? I mean since you clearly have to go home for Christmas instead of staying here." She looked sad for a breif moment, but shook it off and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

Scorpious frowned. "Well I have two choices really." he frowned. "Go home and get inducted to this Knighthood, or stay here and be disinherited."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

She frowned, "Knighthood? Hmm, well, couldn't you join...then be like a double agent, or just say hey, I love you guys knighthood isn't what I want? Or just don't go and I am sure he'll get over it, you're family....or am I just completely off here?" She set her tea down and looked at him with a worried expression.

She hated this, she didn't know what to do. She knew next to nothing about him, or his family and now he was clearly being forced into something he didn't want to do, and she could do NOTHING. She growled softly, sounding oddly like Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Scorpious frowned slightly and shifted. "Well, I mean, the thing is I don't know alot about the Knights." he explained. "I know stories, that they've been around since the time of Merlin, but..." he looked down into hi teacup frowning. "It's just a bad feeling I have is all.... You think I should just go then?" he looked up at her. "If I do, I would want to invite you along."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:03 pm

She blushed, "Well, as much as I would love to, I don't know that I would be welcome by your family....I would love to meet them and TRY to make friends, but I dunno. As for what I think you should do...you should do what you want. You're an adult, if you have a bad feeling don't go. Maybe ask the headmistress what she knows about the knights, or something. I honestly don't know.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Scorpious scowled at the idea. "The headmistress hates my entire family." he said simply, shaking his head."The Malfoys dug their own graves when You know who was around..."

he poured himself another glass of tea. He looked stressed. This was something honestly eating at him. "It's.... suspicious." he decided on the word. "My father isnt a member, and I know my grandmother and mother weren't either. But my grandfather on my mothers side was too." he frowned. "It's an elitist group of pure bloods... It's pretty sad when you cant even trust in your own family."

he rubbed the rim of his teacup with his index finger, staring down at the table, thinking hard. "I've got a few spells up my sleeve I guess I could use if anyone tried anything funny..."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Rose got up and went behind his chair, she began massaging his neck and shoulders, "Look, if you feel you can't trust your own family, then branch off and make your own way. Yeah it'll be lonely for a while, but eventually I am sure the ones you can trust will come through. Or at the very least you can start a new and rebuild the Malfoy family name. I doubt the Headmistress hates you, she may be wary yes, but she is a fair woman. You just have to be upfront with her that's all. What about Harry? I am pretty fairly positive you can trust him." She smiled and continued to try and massage the stress away, kissing the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Scorpious melted into her hands, relaxing c=slightly with his eyes closed. "I don't think your uncle thinks all to highly of me either. I know how he and my father got along..... or rather how they didn't." he frowned.

He was silent for a while, his head down. "If you think I should talk to him, I will. Maybe he can give me some advice since my father's much too busy to do so."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

She smiled and removed the cup of tea from his hands, "If you make an effort, I am sure he will give you a chance. I'll talk to him too." She said with a wink, as she massaged down his arms. "Stop stressing. You could just stay at Hogwarts, get into a really "bad" accident...flying or something, and have to miss the train back?" She said, playfully. "On a serious note, maybe I should just kidnap you and we can go somewhere else this Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 pm

"Flying and I don't mix." he said simply.

He frowned, looking up at her. "I want to avoid the knights, not my family." he reasoned, craning his neck to take he by surprise, stealing a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 pm

She blushed and pulled away smiling. "Then just tell whoever is trying to force you to do something you don't want to do to back off and respect your wish. You are your own powerful wizard, you are also a pureblood. They should respect you for your wishes. If your Dad wasn't apart of it, and he is still part of the family, I'm sure he'll be mad at you for a while, but he'll come around." She said smiling slightly, massaging his thighs innocently and then moving back up to his shoulders and neck, shifting to be behind him again.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Scorpious offered her a weary smile. "Some things, Rose, I just don't think youll understand until you experience them. You can't just say 'no' to Lucius U Malfoy." he sighed and stood up. "In any event... Tomorrow, we're going to the town to have your outfit made." he reminded her. "Let's enjoy the ball. I'll deal with holiday as it comes."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:31 pm

She looked at him and grinned, "You could always be the first. I have faith in you." She blushed at mention of a dress....and then muttered, "I am going to look like a cow in a dress..." She looked away and then grinned as she pushed him playfully back down in the chair. "I'm not done with you yet." She said pinning his wrists to the arms of the cozy chair, looking him in the eye, not deviously, not playfully, but something new....she paused, trying to figure out what she was feeling and what the HELL she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Scorpious raised an eyebrow at her, pinned to the chair. "I'm waiting." he teased, laughing when she shot him a look for 'ruining' the moment.

He flicked his wrist and freed himself, moving like smoke, like he had when he first kissed her, pinning her to the wall in a similar fashion that she had pinned him, only this time he didn't use magic. He used one hand to hold her wrists above her head, using his hips to keep her down with his other hand beside her head, just above her shoulder flush with the wall. "De ja vu?" he inquired, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 pm

She sturggled lightly to get away, but she had no leverage to do anything. She looked at him, continuing to try to wiggle free, but to no avail, "Uhmm what are you talking about?" She giggled nervously, feeling strangely comfortable with this turn of events, but nervous. She could feel a tingling sensation in her tummy as her heart began to flutter, just like the million butterflies in her stomach. "Sooo, now what do you plan to do?" She asked, trying not to sound nervous, but failing at that too. She could have sworn he could hear her heart beat...if not feel it. Her breath quickened ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Scorpious chuckled. "Just shut up for a change." he teased, leaning forward to kiss her. It wasn't one of his teasing pecks either. When he pulled back, he released her arms, moving his lips o her collar, kissing her lightly.

It was like his lips were magical, sending little shivers through her body until he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:51 pm

She complied...this time. The shivers she felt were breath taking. As soon as he released her arm, they moved on their own, grabbing his face and pulling his lips to hers. She kissed him hard, but not roughly. She pulled away, shocked at her own actions and blushed. "Sorry....I' I have no idea what I was thinking...okIknowIwasthinkingaboutyouandhowmuchIlikeyou..." She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes widened.

She said a muffled "Bloody Hell." from behind her hands and simply stared at him, almost in fear that she had said too much. "I'm sorry, forget I said anything, forget I did anything. Oh my god I am so stupid..." She began hitting her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Scorpious caught her hands, this time moving them to her sides. "Don't be stupid." he said, kissing her lightly, pulling back only to lean his forehead against hers. "If I didn't like those odd quirky moments you have, then I would be one louse of a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Her jaw dropped and she fell silent, "I'm sorry, this is all new." She calmed down, closing her eyes and relaxing. "You know, if you do end up in trouble some how, you better let me know." She hugged him tightly and said, "I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you." She looked up at him. "Oh, and uhhmmm as far as dress robes go, you probably have better taste than I do." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 pm

He grinned down at her. "No worries. I've got it covered."he assured her.

The next morning, Scorpious was waiting for Rose outside of the Griffindor tower. A few people made snide remarks as they passed, but he didn't seem to notice or care, glancing at his watch. The snow was still thick thanks to the unexpected snow storm the night before, making the blond dress like a little Eskimo. He wore brown gloves and his scarf, earmuffs around his neck at the moment, waiting for Rose to come out so they could go to the village.

He'd sent Neve ahead with payment and a letter to the tailor, explaining to the elderly witch he would be bringing his date in to be fitted for a custom dress.

Today was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

She came out after FINALLY escaping Lilly. She had tried to make her dress up, but failed this time around. She saw Malfoy and instantly cheered up. "Sorry, Lilly tried to uhmmm well anyway forget it, I was unavoidably detained. Were you waiting long?" She asked as she fixed her cloak to be warm around her, and looking up at the tall blonde. She smiled at him.....nervous about today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Rose   The Snake and the Rose - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Rose
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next