Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Rei tried to whine but melted into the kiss. Looking at him she shivered and blushed a bit still but smiled saying, "It's not so bad now... I guess my body got used to it." She then clung onto him after that. After about a half an hour in the cold water they both bailed since it seemed to get colder. After that they got dressed and made the long drive home.

The next day Joel was not happy when he had to take care the two of them. "Honestly what possessed you two to jump into the ocean this time of year? Are you both just stupid or what?" Rei coughed loudly and said, "Oh shut up and give me soup." She leaned against Michael the two of them both caught colds as a result but to Rei it was well worth it. She knew Michael felt the same as Joel swiped the thermometer out of his mouth. Reading it he said, "That's some fever I should just make you two suffer so you learn your lesson not to do that again."

"Relax Joel kids will be kids and besides I'd rather they do that then go off and pick fights." Said Xanthus. He set a bowl of soup in front of the two. "That's beside the point I have more important things to take care of." Said Joel frowning.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Michael sniffled and sighed as he took his bowl of soup. "Thanks." he muttered, taking a sip.

He offered Rei a small grin behind Joels back , though quickly wiped it off when Joel turned back to them, attempting to look innocent. "Sorry for taking up your time?" he more asked than said.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Joel sighed and said, "Just rest and get better you two." Rei sipped down her soup and after Joel left Xanthus said, "Behave you two I need to go check on Liz before she scares our new recruits half to death." He left and Rei gulped down her soup saying, "I still had fun yesterday Michael even if it did result in us getting sick. She kissed his cheek and said, "That's the first time I actually seen you let loose like that. I honestly thought you were going to yell at me for being stupid."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Michael blushed. "Well I am only human." he said sipping his soup. "I like to have fun too you know."

He coughed a bit and sighed. "If I never get another cold, though, it'll be too soon." he groaned, resting his head on Reis shoulder. He wasn't a good patent.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Three days later:

Rei gasped and flinched as she watched Michael get sent slamming up against a tree. It fell over with a crash when he hit it him going down with it. "If that's the best you got then you're one sad excuse for a hunter." Said Zane as he walked up to the boy. Rei was about to cuss Zane out but Akira placed his hands over her mouth and of course her stream of swears were muffled. "You will never learn unless you experience the pain of losing someone you love! But I plan to bring this power out of you even if I have to go that far! Your little flowers are like daisies! They're nothing but things I can step on! You're weak why did you even bother becoming a hunter! Now get up and try to attack me with something stronger! Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Michael winched, pushing himself to sit up after the onslaught. God, his entire body hurt. He glared and let out a cry of frustration and determination, swinging at Zane with an arm covered in thorns. He cried out in pain when Zane grabbed his arm, crushing the thorns into him- turning his own attack against him. He'd gotten sloppy.

"Bastard-!" Michael threw a second punch, landing his first hit since the beginning of his training with Zane. He was starting to get angry.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Zane struck him sending him crashing through another tree. "You call that power that's nothing but a pin prick to me. I have no choice I guess I'm going to have to take drastic measures." Said Zane frowning. Rei suddenly gasped as she was grabbed roughly by Zane and she cried, "Hey wait a second what are you doing! Let me go you idiot you're supposed to be training him not using me as live bait!" "I heard you and Rei are pretty close what would you do if she were to die." Said Zane drawing his finger across her face while she struggled. A trickle of blood ran down Rei's face as a cut appeared on her cheek. She started screaming scared at this point.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

"Let her go!" Michael demanded, rushing him. the trees themselves bowed down on Zane, moving to crush him. It was a reckless move, sure, but something he haddnt been able to do before. He was getting stronger.

Michael was knocked back again, this time caught by vines before he rushed in again, spears of bamboo shooting up all around Zane, making him jump back.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Akira stood there watching as the two fought. Xanthus stood beside him and said, "His method seems to be working." "Yes very well it seems." Said Akira. Rei cried as some bamboo caught her shirt and dragged her up to the ceiling when it shot up. "Michael stop it whose side are you on!" She wailed as she dangled there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Michael ignored her. She was at least up and out of the way.

The blond pushed himself forward, feeling his muscles burn with the effort he was putting on them. He let out a battle cry, the roots of the trees pushing him forward to give him extra thrust, pulling a bamboo pole out of the ground at he went, arming himself with a weapon now.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 pm

The two of them ran at each other fast and all that were seen were two blurs and they appeared on opposite sides. Rei went quiet and saw a bit of blood fall from Zane. Seconds later his hood fell back and Xanthus and Rei were shocked at the young man who stood there. He appeared to be no more then twenty or so they thought. Rei squealed as she suddenly fell and Zane flashed over and caught her. Setting her down he wiped the blood off his face though the cut was small and healed over instantly. "I think the training is done for today. And I do believe you gave me a slightly unwanted hair cut." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Michael was left panting on the ground, having thoroughly exhausted himself." Pertinacious... bastard." he breathed out, wiping his forehead.

He could feel his own pulse in his temples and GOD did his body ache.

He looked up and over to Zane and Rei, pushing himself to his feet, wiping some blood off of his own face, though it quickly replaced itself.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Joel came rushing in that moment and said, "You call this going easy! You damn right nearly killed the boy!" He got Michael into a wheel chair he had brought in and took him out. Rei was quick to follow and once they were in Joel's office she sat there while Michael was being treated. "Great job Michael though I am a pretty good actress myself. Me and Zane planned that whole scheme just to make you mad." Said Rei with a smile as she held his hand. Joel had Michael lay down and poked a needle into his arm saying, "Just lay here now and let the blood be replenished."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Michael ignored her for a moment, watching Joel put the IV in before looking to her. He frowned. "You shouldn't have done that..." he said finally, closing his eyes, though clearly still awake. He didn't like poeple manipulating his emotion. He wanted to train and become stronger--- not be jerked around.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Rei just looked at him shocked. Her head lowered and she stood up saying, "I'm hungry I'm going to get some food..." After that she left and the doors closed. Sitting there poking at her food once she got there. She realized she wasn't really hungry?" "Is everything alright Rei?" Asked Xanthus taking a seat across from her. "No... it's not I guess I went too far this time... I just realized what I did and now Michael probably hates me for it. I just wanted to help him get stronger." Said Rei.

Back in the office Joel took the IV out and said, "I know what happened Michael. She was just trying to help I don't think she meant any real harm by it. Hopefully you two work things out. You're free to go now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Michael stood up and frowned, rubbing his arm. "Thank you." he said to Joel. "I'm going back to the training grounds.... If Rei comes back, could you tell her?" he pinned his hair back again, out of his face with a slight grimace. He was sore, but he wasn't finished training. Not if they felt the need to lie to him to reach his potential.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:17 pm

When he went back in there though he got flicked right on his forehead which sent him landing on his ass. "No more till after six am tomorrow. Now why not go spend some time with your girlfriend. The others need to train in here aside from you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Michael glared up at Zane, frowning as he climbed back to his feet. "Rei'll come find me when she want to. I have no reason to chase after her." he said simply. He held his tounge from saying anything more and turned, leaving the complex.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Zane just walked up and placed his hand on Micheal's shoulder. Leading him down the halls until they came to the restricted area of the headquarters. Zane finally led him to the area where he spent most of his time. Pushing the boy into a chair Zane sat across from him. "I know you're angry but you know... The power you have isn't fake so even if it's drawn out in a way you don't want it tobe. It's still there and it always will be. Michael you're almost eighteen right. Naturally it's normal for kids your age to go looking for trouble but its also not the smartest way. I'd hate to have you locked up or even punished because you seem to be the only reason Rei fights. Your her reason now and if she loses you she might not be able to go on. Do you really want to see her cry the girl has a long and terrible battle in the near future and she needs you the most." Said Zane.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Michael frowned. "You just want me around Rei as her lead then." he summarized. "What makes her so special that hunters and vampires both want her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:58 pm

"You got it all wrong Michael... I've lived a long life and every time someone here dies it's like a piece of my life is ripped away from me. So don't go jumping to conclusions." Said Zane. "If I tell you you're not to tell her. It may seem cruel but we're slowly easing it onto her so she doesn't become burdened by it.." Said Zane.

He then sighed saying, She's more important to us then you realize. Rei is our chosen key she's the only one who can stop Xavier. It started twenty years ago there was a prophecy foretold that a child would be born. A baby girl with the power to surpass even me in terms of power. She would be born from the union of a hunter and a vampire. So once we heard this we braced ourselves for the biggest battle our of lives. When we found her we sent her to live among the humans for her own safety even though she had it rough and now we have her again. This is only part of the story mind you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Michael frowned and stood up. "You're going to hurt your cause more than help it. You're better off telling her flat out." he frowned. "You've been pulling her strings for years and she doesn't even know it?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 pm

"MIchael you're assuming again. You know its funny. My son was your age when he died with my wife sixteen years ago in the siege of the city... Listen I'm not jerking her strings if she's told everything that will lead to questions and those questions will lead answers with more questions and so on. I'd rather she enjoy her life then worry about such things. She'll know when the time is right." Said Zane.

Back in the cafeteria Rei had invaded the other half of the kitchen with Xanthus and had made cookies. Several batches had gone bad so she had Xanthus taste the next. Taking a bite as Rei held her breath he swallowed and smirked saying, "Now these ones are perfect." "Really great! Then Michael will love them!" Said Rei happy.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Michael frowned. "If you say so." he said. "... I don't like it though. That vampire grabbed her easily, and Lord only knows what he told her. More than likely, she's already got questions." he pointed out frowning. "... Training at 6 am?" he sighed, deciding it was best to drop the matter.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 pm

"Of course your body needs a rest." Said Zane as Akira appeared. "What is it Akira?" Asked Zane. 'I'm sorry to bother you but there's been another death." Said Akira softl. "Who is it this time...." Said Zane almost afraid to know. Akira sighed and said, "According to the report there was an ambush during one of the S ranked missions. The person who was killed was Kena. He went and got everyone out but unfortunately was killed in the end before he could escape. We've recovered his body and it's being flown back here as with speak." Said Akira. "Very well you know the drill." Said Zane and Akira nodded and left. Zane just sat there quiet after that showing no signs of being upset. Though a crackle of thunder was heard outside as it started to rain through the city. "Figures... he was one of my best too... It's hard to believe how strong that child was..." Muttered Zane softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next