Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm

As the sun was seen setting in downtown Tokyo. People were heading home for the day, and shops were closing up for the night. The local high school was locking up for the evening, as the last of the students were leaving after staying over late. Rei yawned loudly as she was leaving the school grounds. Sixteen years old and living alone most her life. Rei had no friends or living family, and mostly stuck to herself being a loner. She lived on her own in a run down apartment, and spent most of her time there. Occasionally the elderly woman who lived next door to her would bring her something to eat, but aside from that she was usually left alone since something about her wasn't normal and people kept their distance from her.

Walking down the sidewalk, Rei looked at her watch and thought, “Already this late? I best hurry up and get home before I miss my TV show.” She walked by a black vehicle unaware of what the two men inside were talking about at the moment. The two were watching her and the guy on the right said, “Xanthus we've been watching this girl for three days now. You positive she's the one we're looking for?” Xanthus smirked and said, “Just trust me Adel she has to be. I remember that hair color any day and even though I've lost most of my memory. I remember fleeing with a red headed baby nearly sixteen years ago trying to get that child to safety. That's all I remember of that horrific day.

“That day changed history. And showed us how vulnerable and weak we truly were to those horrible fiends. Oh sorry no offense considering you are one of them.” Said Adel. “None taken. I am the traitor to my kind after all. At least that's what they call me when I come across them. Anyways we've done enough surveillance today. Let's move out Adel. We have to head back to headquarters.” Said Xanthus.

"Yeah yeah, best get what sleep we can before we get a hefty job." Said Adel as he started up the car and headed toward headquarters. It didn't take them long to get there. They then headed on inside. The place itself was packed with hunters who were walking around. "I swear this place gets more crowded every day. Rookies who think they have what it takes to actually stand a chance against these vampires." Said Adel with a grumble as they walked the halls.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 pm

"And would you rather it be the opposite? If there were less people every time you came back you would bitch about that too." A woman's voice chided, coming up on his left side, her heels clicking as she went. "Am I right?" she grinned.

Liz was a tall woman, too tal really for most men. She stood almost an even six foot with short cropped brown hair and blue eyes. She looked fairly plane aside from her height. Slender and quick, she was one of the rookies trainers. An ex-nun as it were, who had a knack for necromancy.

"You wouldn't believe the newest group. I think we've found a new resident gardener."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:03 pm

"Talk all you want Liz but its the sad fact half these people won't be here in the next month. Only ten percent come back alive from their first solo missions while the rest who are with you higher ones make it out thanks to their teachers." Said Adel. "In other words fresh meat for the taking." Said Xanthus with a grin flashing off his fangs and a few people ran scared and he laughed loudly. "What a bunch of chickens they are." He said with a smirk. "This is why nobody would pair up with you except Adel! Now cut the crap out Xanthus!" Said an angry voice. Looking at the small boy who came walking up Xanthus just rolled his eyes. "Kena is there something you need?" Asked Adel. "Zane wants to see you both in a little bit. That is all I have to say now if you'll excuse me." Said Kena walking off and disappearing in the crowd. "Why the hell does he want us now? Nothing's changed and I'm sick of sitting on my ass all damn day." Said Xanthus frowning.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Liz crossed her arms, watching the child walk off. "Power or not, that kid deserves a ruler upside the head." she muttered, her attention apparently diverted for a moment.

"Oh! Right, speaking of fresh meat-" she hurried to catch back up with the two men who had left her to her thoughts in the hall. She always did have the attention span of a gnat. "-I'm serious, I want you to come see this new group. You mentioned a couple days ago you wanted to see anyone personally with any real talent right?" she challenged, getting in their way, walking backwards.

"Well listen, flower pot is from the Yukuza, the kids got connections that might be helpful." she glanced back as she walked to make sure she didn't step on anyone's feet to walk into a wall. "So when you finish up with Zany, come have a look." she nearly begged.

Once she got a rookie to pass their first solo mission she could go back on the streets herself and not be stuck babysitting. It was enough motivation for anyone to teach the new recruits not to screw up.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:35 pm

After talking with Zane and reporting in there was nothing new Adel and Xanthus left Zane's private area. "I hate it I've been around him so many times but every time I'm shaking. I believe it's because I have yet to see his face he hides it from everyone why is that?" Asked Xanthus as they took the elevator to the training floor.

"No one knows why and I believe it's Kena whose only seen his face. The kids said he does it so he can get around easier without being noticed or something. Anyways let's go see what these rookies have and go get something to eat." Said Adel as they reached the floor.

Walking off the elevator though the two of them stopped and looked at each other seeing a fresh green forest. "OK I think we're on the wrong floor." Said Xanthus. "No this is the training floor and can you get me down from here?" A voice said to them. Looking up they saw the head of the team who usually worked with the Critical X hanging up in a tree by his white coat.

"Fancy meeting you here. How the hell did you end up there Joel?" Asked Xanthus. "Well the so called trainee in here got me stuck in this situation..." Said Joel. A sudden rip was heard and he fell with a startled yell. Xanthus jumped up caught him and landed easily dumping the man on his ass. "Ouch..." Said Joel standing up. "This way and try and stay back." Said Joel leading the two through the thick trees. Seeing Liz Xanthus said, "So let me guess the rookie you found is responsible for this?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:44 pm

"Now what in God's name would have given you that crazy idea?" Liz asked innocently, blinking. She smiled. "But; Yes. He did. Adds atmosphere." she said confidently, flinching when she heard one of the rookies scream. "Kay, hold that thought, wait here--" she said putting a hand up before hurrying off. "I told you no methane indoors!" she called, vanishing into the thick brush.

"She's distracted?"
"Yeah."
"Score. Book it."

Two hushed voices spoke above Xanthus and Joel.

"Hi doc, bye doc-- foods-a-callin'!" One of the two called, jumping down from the tree and making a mad dash for the door. He was tall, with dark hair and skin to match. An exotic mix of Jamaican and Filipino.

Behind him was a blond with dark eyes and a number of tattoos running up and down his arms. The blond jumped down second but moved quicker than his dark skinned friend, standing at only around 5 foot seven.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 pm

They didn't get far when Xanthus who stood by the exit just poked a tree. It fell over with a loud crash blocking the door. "I do believe you have not been excused yet. I suggest you get back to training if you know whats good for you." Said Xanthus calmly. "Xanthus are you crazy now we're stuck in this place! And we don't exactly have a chain saw in the supply closet!" Said Joel. "Relax I can bust it back open." Said Xanthus. His cell rang that moment and he flipped it open saying, "What is it Kai not another shit job I hope." After listening he said, "You fucking serious! Damn it I'm on it I won't let my work be wasted!" He hung up and yelled, "Liz come with me no questions!" He kicked the tree right in half and swung open the door hurrying down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm

The two rookies stood flabbergasted before looking at one another. "Abort Mission Food recon?" The dark skinned boy asked.

The blond glared and punched him in the shoulder before moving aside of the stampeding ex-nun coming their way.

"Right here!" Liz called, pausing only to shoot the rookies a glance down the bridge of her nose. "You boys better get back to work if you know what's good for you." she said flatly, waiting for the elevator.

"Uh, yes ma'am!" The darker man laughed nervously, grabbing the blonds arm and dragging him off, or attempting to. Another solid punch later and the blond stalked off on his own as the elevator doors opened.

""Joel, be a dear and keep an eye on them?" Liz asked as she stepped in beside Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

"Of course I need to run a few tests on them anyways. Stay safe you two." Said Joel as the elevator doors closed.. The moment they hit the road Xanthus was going way past the speeding limit weaving in and out of traffic. It was a miracle he didn't wreck them. Within minutes they had came to a violent stop. Xanthus was out in a flash and running into the large apartment complex. Though the moment he busted inside he nearly doubled over. His vision blurred and he stood up straight feeling the power. "The stigma in the air... it must have drained the life of everyone in here..." Said a voice behind Xanthus.

He whipped around nearly attacking till he saw it was Kena. Seeing Liz finally make it in Kena said, "Did you two even bother to ask what rank this was? I happened to be in the area and felt it so I came as fast as I could. The girl you been watching Xanthus I got to her before it did so don't worry. She's hiding somewhere safe now all we need to do is take out the garbage."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Liz blinked. "Awesome...." she said quietly, looking like a child looking at a stack of Christmas gifts, all addressed to her. "This is my type of place!" She said excitedly.

She rolled up her sleeves, tossing Kena a small grin. "And why do you look so peeved, kiddo?" she asked, cracking her knuckles before stepping inside lightly. She faced her palms out and cracked all her knuckles a second time, cracking her neck at the same time. "let's get to work." she said brightly, making a fist and tossing one hand out to the side, raising a pile of dust from the ground, willing it to take form.

The dust swirled a bit, black smoke seeming to move it and take enough moisture out of the air to give t real form. A few quick gestures later she had raised a good 10 people within the nearest 50 feet, creating strange looking wretches, neither male or female. Just corpses raised to do her bidding.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 pm

"Tch... just shut up!" Said Kena as he drew a hand gun. Though a pair of hands slinked up around his neck and a voice said, "A child I see you look pretty good tasting to me." In one swift movement the wall by them exploded and Xanthus had retaliated causing the female vampire to move to the side. "Sorry but you're going to have to do better then that and top it off you're not even a hunter. Why would one of our own side with the humans?" She said with a smirk. "Shut up you tramp... I don't have to answer to you. Kena she didn't poison you or anything did she?" Asked Xanthus. "No but thanks I probably would have blown her head off if you hadn't done that." Said Kena. "Well you always were a quick shot." Said Xanthus. "I don't have time for this shit. I'm going to end this now." Said Kena putting his gun away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am

"Oh?" Liz raised an eyebrow at Kena, allowing her raised puppets fade away into dust again. "Well, hell, why did we even come then?" She seemed disappointed.

While she felt the kid was a brat at times, she knew how strong he was, if only from the records. With that in mind, she had to admit she was curious to see him in action.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 am

Xanthus just grabbed her hand and bolted for the exit only to stop fast when the female vampire was in their path. "You will not leave!" She said in a cold tone. Though she saw the puddle of blood at her feet and started screaming like she was in pain. Part of her arm had been ripped away and Xanthus moved to the side fast jerking Liz with him. The aura coming off Kena was quite visible and the windows in the building shattered. "Can you like let us out of here before you start kid!" Yelled Xanthus. The wall by them collapsed and Kena said, "Go you two find the girl." "Gladly you power house." Said Xanthus running outside just as a bang went off inside.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 am

Liz blinked. "Nice." she said, noticing the missing arm. Alright, so the brat was impressive. "You've got to show me that again one day. Next time, go for the head- it's quicker---" Before Xanthus tugged her off, she transformed the arm into a small 12 foot tall abomination. Just a little ally for Kena to cause a distraction if needed.

"Hey! I can run on my own you know." she pulled her wrist free indignantly, running along side the vampire as her heels clicking on the concrete.

"What's this girl look like? Age, hair, height?" She asked, shifting gears form 'yay fun combat' Liz to 'okay okay, lets get to work' Liz.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Xanthus rolled his eyes at her necromancy and they bolted into the back alley. "She looks li-!" He started to say as they rounded the corner but a loud clang was heard when a trash can lid hit him on his head knocking him flat. Rei stood there a bit rattled but wide eyed. "I... did I kill it..." She said poking Xanthus with her foot."Ow..." He groaned as he lay there.

Seeing Liz she said, "Oh crap don't tell me you were the two sent to get me!" "Damn what the fack was that for!!" Xanthus exploded on the girl and she fell back saying, "I'm sorry I'm really sorry!! I don't know what's going on it happened so fast! I ran into this kid he took me here and told me to wait for two people who could help me!"

"Um here let me help that wound." Said Rei helping Xanthus stand up. Pulling out a couple band aids she put them over the small cut and said, "There that should help. I always carry a few extra since I'm a total disaster when I go to school every morning and I always hurt myself one way or another." "Thanks... I guess..." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 pm

"... Nice shot, kid." Liz eyed the garbage can lid approvingly. She looked back to Xanthus and tried not to laugh as the girl patched him up. "So much for the big scary Xanthus. You must be the Goliath to her David." she teased.

Elizabeth look at her watch and frowned. "We should get going. Odds are if there's one S class vampire, there are more near by. While we can take them, isn't our main goal to keep little red riding hood here safe?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"Hey that's mean! I'm very sensitive about my hair! I always got bullied because of it!" Said Rei flushing as she subconsciously drew her fingers through it. Xanthus said, "Let's go you come with us." Said Xanthus leading Rei along and back out to the car. Rei got in confused but she followed the two not knowing what kind of world she was about to get herself into.

Arriving back at headquarters they walked inside it was then the unusual noisy place went quiet when they saw the three but most interestingly Rei. "Step aside hall way people we got business to conduct." Said Xanthus leading Rei along. "Just what is this place and who are all these people?" Asked Rei as she was being led along. "We'll explain that later but first you need to be checked over for any issues. When one comes in contact with a vampire there's usually issues." Said Xanthus.

Leading her down several halls they entered a room. Joel was sitting there typing away at his computer when he looked up. "Little lady this is Joel Schroder he's the main head of our science team and our doctor." Said Xanthus. Joel smiled and said, "Pleasure to meet you." "You look a bit young to be a doctor." Said Rei. "Yes I get that all the time I'm actually only twenty six. Please have a seat and give me your hand." Said Joel. As Rei sat down and held out her held she felt her finger pricked and Xanthus said, "Let's go Liz he'll call us when he's done with her."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Liz frowned. She didn't voice what she was thinking, but nodded, following him out. She closed the door behind her and paused. "If that's the girl you've been tailing, then I think it's safe to say it was far too easy to get her." she pointed out, crossing her arms. "I think as an S class myself, I have the right to know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Xanthus just gazed through the window at Rei seemingly lost in thought. He suddenly held his head that moment as a pained flash back went through his mind making him flinch. Looking at her he said, "It doesn't concern you it was merely my orders and that's all I can and will say." He then took a seat in the chair by the door and said, "Go back to your trainees I only brought you in case I needed back up and that's all. The girl is my job and issue so you're free to leave now."

The door opened that moment and Rei came out saying, "I'm all clear though he wants to talk to you for some reason. I'll just wait out here." Xanthus walked inside and the door closed behind him. The two seemed to be discussing something serious by the look on Joel's face.

"Look at this, this, and this." Said Joel holding up his laptop and pointing at three various points on the screen." "The Critical X it's in her blood... But how I been watching her for a year on orders she never came in contact with anything like it." Said Xanthus. "This isn't your every average reading Xanthus. She was born with the gene Xanthus but that's not all look at this." Said Joel as he hit a key. "Anti... matter in her blood. Just what the hell is she are you sure your reading meter isn't broken?" Asked Xanthus. Joel shook his head and said, "Its always accurate."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Liz Eyed Rei as she came out of the office before offering her a reassuring smile. "So, seems you got dragged into this in a similar way to myself."

She pulled a necklace off and handed it to the red haired girl. Just a simple silver crusifix. "You're in for a world of suffering now, missy. Best start praying." she said, messing up her hair before walking off, her heels clicking on the tile as she went. She had no idea what the girl was there for... BUt now that she was, there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

The next day came around and Xanthus had run Rei through the whole drill. They entered the training area in the early morning hours since no one was there. "Wow a forest indoors?" Asked Rei seeing the trees there?" "Yeah one of our rookies did this. It'll be good practice for you to try this out." Said Xanthus holding out a long wrapped up item to her.

Whipping off the black cloth he held out the sword to her and said, "I looked into your school records miss kendo champion. Holding one of these should be second nature to you. Also... it used to belong to me. It was left in my care a long time ago by a dear old friend..." "Oh so that's why you're blushing." Said Rei with a smirk.

"Oh shush anyways start chopping away you need to get used to the weight and feel of the weapon." Said Xanthus. "Okay I get it I guess." Said Rei handing him the sheath. Holding the sword and with one swing she had cleaved through a tree and it crashed over with a boom. "Damn I didn't expect it to do that this is one sharp blade. I barely used any of my strength." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:01 pm

"If you used methane inside again, I swear--!" she heard a familiar voice scold from within the forest.

It was only a few moments before Liz climbed out of the brush. It was hard to mistake her for anyone else, with her height. She was dressed entirely different today though, a large white t-shirt and sweat pants.

"Oh." she blinked. "Well, at least it isn't the gas guy again." she mummbled. "Let me guess, you were dropped off here by Tall dark and creepy?"

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

"Excuse me you're the one who uses necromancy and you call me tall dark and creepy?" Asked Xanthus appearing behind Liz frowning. Rei laughed and said, "Creepy nah though he is a bit on the dark looking side." Xanthus said, "Get back to practicing!" Rei fell back though hearing foot steps through the trees she saw three people walk toward the,. Xanthus turned white as chalk seeing it was Zane a young girl around Rei's age and a taller looking man who definitely smelled like a werewolf.

"Xanthus who are these people?" Asked Rei nervously. "Kaya." Was all Zane said looking at the girl by his side who said, "Yes of course!" She walked over to Rei and smiled saying, "Don't be afraid." She placed her hand to Rei's forehead her eyes closing. She pulled her hand back seconds later and said, "It's not very clear but all I see is blood... lots of blood shed. It horrible and appears to be what happened sixteen years ago." "When the city got practically over run?" Said the male to Zane's right. Kaya nodded and said, "Yes exactly."

"She's the one then if she were by any means just another normal case she'd have no memory of what happened sixteen years ago. Even as a baby she still retained what happened. Xanthus I leave her in your care since you can relate to her better then any of us." Said Zane calmly and they then walked off. Rei just looked at Xanthus and said, "What... just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 pm

"I think the head honcho just pawned you off onto Tall dark and creepy." Liz said, seeming disappointed. "Damn. I was looking forward to having another rookie." She crossed her arms, watching the three people walk off again.

She looked back to Xanthus and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, headcase, you still in there?" she raised an eyebrow, curiously waving a hand in front of his face. "You're looking a bit pale."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Liz had hand slapped away and Xanthus looked at Rei. "You can forget about mercy from here on and out girl. You're in our world now and trust me it's a nightmare gone wrong. You will be fighting to the death on a daily basis and if you want to live you better do as I say without any complaints. We'll start from the ground up to do that we need to induce whatever power lies in that blood of yours. Under me you will learn well. And I don't go soft on anyone like the others do." Said Xanthus his voice pretty much like ice. Rei looked a bit nervous as she nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks later had passed after that as Rei was dashing through the thick trees at a fast pace. She could feel him coming. Xanthus whipped in front of her ready to attack and Rei swung her blade at him all that was seen from the tree tops inside the training ground was an explosion of fire. Rei said, "Yes got him!" Though she screamed as she was struck and sent flying up against a tree. Xanthus had barely gotten nicked by that fire and had hit her full force. "You're still took slow girl and I'm merely an A class.You should have no issues taking me on with your level of power. It's just you're not going fast enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next