Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Critical X(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Rei just looked at him and a hand rested on her shoulder. She turned and saw Xanthus who looked at her worried. "Everything alright?" He asked. "I just need to be alone." Said Rei pushing past him and vanishing through some double doors. Xanthus sighed figurin she'd come around. A few hours went by and she wasn't seen anywhere.

Nobody realized she had left the headquarters and had gone to a nearby park. Sitting on the bench the tears running down her face. She sighed though when someone sat next to her she looked at the man feeling nervous. She looked straight ahead when he looked at her. "Want one?" He asked holding out three different lollipops . "No thanks I hate hard candy..." Said Rei softly. "Suit yourself little missy I just figured a little sweetening in anyone's life would cheer them up." He said pulling the wrapper off one and putting it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Liz frowned, sitting up in her bed, having snapped out of her trance to find herself alone in a room with someone form her past she really didn't care too much for.

"Brother John." she acknowledged, frowning as she wrapped her rosary back around her wrist. She looked pale and tired. She was drained. At the moment she most likely wouldnt even have been able to hold her own against a C ranking vampire.

"Is there something you needed?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

John just smiled and said, "I had to see how you were holding up. I practically raised you from the bratty girl you were did I not?" He looked up as Joel came in finally. "Oh I thought Rei was in here. Xanthus is in a fit he can't find her anywhere in this place. How you feeling Liz though?" He asked walking over. "Rei and who might that be?" Asked John. "Well she's our newest recruit pretty much. The girl is an odd one that's for sure." Said Joel as he took a seat. Xanthus came in and said, "Not here where the hell could she be? If she's not found my head will be the one to fly when Zane returns."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Liz frowned, eying brother John dully before looking to Joel. "I need coffee. I'm tired." she said simply, stifling a yawn. She tossed her legs over the edge of the bed, attempting to stand. A sudden dizzy spell stopped her. "And who let Brother Bother in?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:05 pm

"Stay here I'll get your coffee and Joel please look for her tell Kai to send a message over the intercom for her." Said Xanthus leaving. Joel left after and it was just John and Liz now. Xanthus was half way into the cafeteria when he sensed it. "Shit!" He yelled bolting back down the hall way. He bolted into the office and saw Liz in the grip of John. "You bastard!!" Yelled Xanthus slamming into him with all his strength. Liz fell into his arms and he kicked the wall sliding back as a huge hole appeared right where he had been moments before. "Damn it... and here I figured she'd die a lot quicker." Said John. He then smiled and said, "I'm sick of this mask." His image flickered before revealing a man who was nearly as tall as Xanthus with long black hair and piercing gold eyes. "Liz come on speak to me damn it!" Said Xanthus shaking her gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Liz coughed, a bruise already surfacing on her neck from her near suffocation. She removed her hand from rubbing the sore spot and glared across the room at the vampire who had posed as Brother John. "That's one way to keep me awake..." she wheezed, wincing. Speaking hurt now too. Lovely. "Kill him. I need a new puppet." she shifted out of Xanthus' arms, her own hands glowing, covered in an eerie green light again. She wouldn't go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Rei came walking in that moment along with Joel who was scolding her lightly for going outside on her own. "Both you get out run!" Yelled Xanthus. Rei saw the hole and saw the other vampire in the room with them. Joel was shaking as he backed up. Though the vampire was more fixated on Rei.

"That red hair... you can't be Gwen... she's supposed to be dead..." He said walking toward Rei though Xanthus tried to tackle him and he knocked him back sending him slamming against the wall. Rei's eyes narrowed and she seem to show no fear. Joel had long gone and run to get some help and fast.

"Who are you girl what's your name?" Asked the vampire. "I don't have one... Though I am called Rei..." She said glaring at him. "An orphan yes?" "So what's it to you?" Asked Rei with a snap. "Perfect... this is too good to be true. I haven't got time for games. I'll deal with the necromancer later." He said fading away just as soon as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Liz had to pull her punch when the vampire vanished. Her fist had nearly collided with Reis face. "Bastard." she frowned, the green glow from her hands fading. The woman apparently hadn't realized just how drained she was. She collapsed to the ground at Reis feet, having crossed the hole in an attempt to attack the intruder.

Her whole body felt heavy.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"Shit Liz!" Xanthus yelled running over and helping her sit up. Rei just turned and left and said, "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me..." She then left and Joel had returned with five people following behind him. "Where is he!" Said Joel. "He's gone don't worry..." Said Xanthus finally blacking out next to Liz the two of them fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

It was six days later when Liz finally became aware of her surroundings again. She was sitting up in a bed, her prayer beads in her hands and Joel across the room from her. She winced at the sharp headache encroaching upon her and wrapped her beads around her wrist, standing up as she did so. "How long was I out?" she asked, using the bed post for a bit of extra support. She would need a couple more days to fully recover.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

"Longer then you should have been and guess whose been really worried about you. Xanthus, that numskull has been here every few hours to see if you'd wake up." Said Joel with a smile as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Liz blinked. "Xanthus?" she repeated doubtfully. "Have I told you lately you have an odd taste of humor." she said sitting down on the bed again. "What happened?" she asked, rubbing her temples. "I think the last time I felt this bad was after I put a toad in Mother Maggies milk..."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 pm

"Ah yes gotta love the nuns. I came from Germany about two years ago but when I was a boy I was sent to catholic school and was a trouble maker just like you it seems. I remember one time me and my friends set lost several rats through the cafeteria oh the screams you should have heard from everyone." Said Joel with a smirk. He then turned around and said, "Though what I said was true he's off training one of yours along with Rei at the moment though."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Liz blinked. ".... Yeah, okay.... but you didn't answer as to what happened." she pointed out, pulling her shirt off. She pulled on a clean one that had been set on the chair beside her bed and yawned into her hand. "I better go save him from those idiots. I swear those new rookies are trying to kill me."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:10 pm

"You were attacked it seems and Xanthus was trying to protect you...." Said Joel softly. He then went back to his typing without another word. "Oh and a little warning would be nice anyone can walk in here me seeing you like that dont bug me but others I have no idea." Said Joel sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm

"Have no idea what? That I'm a girl?" she waved a hand passively. "I'm not Yuki." she frowned. "Thanks Joel. So, do I have doctors clearance to go reign terror upon my fellows once again?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Seeing how eager she was Joel smiled and said, "You're free to go just try to pace yourself. And nice try trying to make me squirm. You should flash Xanthus since he seems to be the one who would take a nose dive seeing as he likes you so much." He laughed and went back to typing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

She stuck her tounge out at him indignantly before grinning to herself and walking off.

In the halls a couple of people recognized her finally up and about and wished her good morning as she made her way to the training room. As the elevator doors opened, she was surprised to find the forest had changed. Dramatically in fact. It was more of a jungle now than anything else.

"Hello?" she called.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Rei landed by her that moment as well as Xanthus. "Well look who woke up finally. How you feeling?" Asked Rei. "I'm sure she's well otherwise she wouldn't be out of bed." Said Xanthus. "Uh where's Michael I thought he was behind us." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"I'm still a bit tired, but I'll be fine." Liz assured Rei with smile. Even six days later she still had the bruises in the shape of the vampires hand around her neck.

"Right here." Michael panted, winded from the run. "How do you two do that?" he asked exasperated, leaning against a tree with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:37 pm

"You caught us just as we were about to leave. It's patrol time and time these two learned the field work. You can come along with the ride oh and thanks for giving me your best student Elizabeth." Said Xanthus with a smirk as he led the two to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Liz blinked then gasped, turning on her heel. "Hey! Now wait just a minute! I didn't give you anyone!" she said, just barely slipping into the elevator in time. "You stole him you student snatcher!" she said, crossing her arms. "You better be willing to replace him!"

Michael blinked, then looked to Rei quirking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 pm

"Chill you got two more to take care off when they get off suspension. Once they hear Mike here has gone off to the field they'll stop slacking. Now let's go out like the real pros do you two. Just don't expect any action on the first day. We'll drive around and stop for lunch at noon." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

"Oh- I see how it is." Liz pouted. "Play the hero when I'm down and out, then toss be back to the dogs who knocked me out in the first place."
Liz stepped out of the elevator backwards as the doors opened. "You must just be hoping they put me to sleep again."

"Trust me, no he isn't." Michael twitched. In his opinion NO ONE wanted her asleep again.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:49 pm

"Just get to the car Liza and quit your whining but if there's trouble you're going to sit back." Said Xanthus as they crossed the hall and stepped outside. Getting into the car Rei got into the back along with Michael. She tucked her sword in the middle seat. Xanthus started up the car once Liz got in and backed up slowly. Though a crunch was heard as he hit another car and took out a ledge. "fack my life how humans drive these contraptions amazes me." "The question is how do you know how to drive one." Asked Rei. "I... don't remember who taught me but whoever did must have been a crappy ass driver." Said Xanthus as he pulled out of the gates onto the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next