Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Critical X(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:52 pm

"Sure, blame the teacher." Liz teased, rolling her window down. she peered into the mirror and snorted. "That was Joels car." she pointed out.

Michael let his head rest on the window, closing his eyes. finally, a minute to rest.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:10 am

Xanthus blinked when his cell went off. Normally Kai would contact him over the car's radio. Answering it there was quite a bit of furious yelling and Rei blinked hearing Joel. She then laughed never hearing the doctor swear in colorful language before and most of it in German no less." Xanthus just rolled his eyes hung up on the man and tossed it into the glove compartment. "Dude you are so fucking screwed when you get back home." Said Kai over the radio. "I see you refused to patch him over. I guess I should thank you for that Kai." Said Xanthus. "Please I can't have him tying up my lines speak of the devil got a call coming in happy patrolling you four oh and bring me back some lunch." Said Kai and the radio went dead.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am

Liz grinned at Xanthus. "So, down to Kyoto for a day trip?" she asked, giving an off handed sort of wink wink nudge nudge. "You never know when a threat may be lurking on a nice sunny beach."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 am

"Keep dreaming Liz we're sticking to the city limits. No side trips or joy rides." Said Xanthus. He continued driving and the next few hours passed by without any issues. Rei was finally happy to be out of the car and sitting around the park eating lunch. "Man I was starving." Said Rei. "You really are compensating Rei. I guess I can hardly blame you." Said Xanthus. "What about you why aren't you eating anything?" Asked Rei. "I figured you'd know by now so I have no need to answer." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am

Liz looked over raising an eyebrow, having gotten herself a strawberry and yogurt blended drink for her lunch. "You should at least taste this." she insisted, offering the straw over to Xanthus. "It might sweeten your disposition." she teased lightly.

Michael kept mostly to himself as they all chatted, drinking from his water bottle and munching on the chips and wrap he had gotten. "I would almost kill for an anisette." he muttered, poping a chip into his mouth. "Neither of you really explained, why are we in Japan? Aren't Vampires elsewhere too?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 am

"Normally it isn't the thing you really need to know. But yes... there is and its a global scale epidemic. The other major countries have organizations like ours. And the minor well they usually get help from the surrounding countries organizations. There's three major branches ours the Russian and American. I believe Australia is the only countries not affected by them and new Zealand. We take care of our region and a few other areas though." Said Xanthus pushing the straw away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Liz shrugged, taking another sip herself. "Odds are one day you'll be sent somewhere else, if even only for one or two missions." Liz piped up. "The vampires seem to be more in contact with one another than we hunters are. The Church is really to blame for that though." she said, crossing her ankles.

Michael nodded. "So, you're from Rome, right Liz?"

She blinked and shook her head. "Not really, but kind of. I was born here in Japan." she said. "My parents both handed me over to the Catholic church when they realized the couldn't afford a child, and I was brought to Rome to be trained as a Nun. After I came in contact with the Critical X, I came back here-- because I ran away from the church. Necromancy isn't something they smile upon. After I was attacked by a vampire, the hunters found me and took me in." she explained.

Michael got the keen feeling that she was leaving out a few critical details...
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:15 pm

"Well least you had a home some what." Said Rei suddenly in a soft voice. Xanthus placed his hand on her head and said, "Come now don't get yourself upset. Everyone in our headquarters had it rough well there's a few lucky ones who didn't." "You never really told us about you what possessed you to join us to begin with Xanthus?" Questioned Rei. "I don't know my memory is shot." Said Xanthus. "You gotta remember something anything." Said Rei disappointed. "Sorry wish I could but the only memory I have is working with you people." Said Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Liz finished off her drink and stood up. "I'm going to kidnap Rei from you for a while." she announced. "You took Michael for the better part of a week, you can spare her for a few hours." she reasoned, offering Rei a smile. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 pm

"No." Said Xanthus flatly and Rei was looking back and forth at him. "I'm all for it! She said standing up and laughed seeing Xanthus look angry. "Oh come now Mr tall, angry, and grumpy I need some girl time I can't get it being with you boys." Said Rei with a smile. "Whatever... do... as you wish but don't go wandering off without this." Said Xanthus nudging her sword at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

"No worries. I'm at least up to A+ status by now." Liz assured him. "We'll be fine."

She looked over to Rei and smiled. "Come on then, let's ditch the XY's." she encouraged. "Xanthus, no killing Michael while we're gone." she added as an after thought.

Michael just scowled.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 pm

"Last I checked I'm not you Liz. " Said Xanthus. Rei went after Liz and said, "Have fun boys." The two disappeared after that. Rei walked alongside Liz and said, "Why are you so eager to have me by the way."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 pm

"I don't know." Liz admitted walking with her hands behind her head. "Guess because it bothers Xanthus, and you remind me a lot of myself." she mused, glancing down and over to Rei. Did you have any questions I might be able to answer for you?" she offered, also curious about the girl.

Liz led the way to a small teashop, old fashioned and quaint. She pulled the beaded curtain aside for Rei to go in before following, taking an unoccupied table for themselves to chat over. "I know when I was tossed into all of this my head was a mess, and I would have given an arm or a leg to get some straight answers."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 pm

"Xanthus has been telling me everything except how they knew how to find me." Said Rei as she looked at the menu. She then smiled and said, "Though I suppose life or death is better then being on the streets." After they placed their orders Rei sipped her tea and said, "So is it me or is something up with Michael. I notice he doesn't talk much unless he has a question. But I think he likes me the guy offered me a flower the other day when I was upset. I didn't know what to say really."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Liz blinked. "Well, what type of flower?" she asked cocking her head. "Italians are strange, trust me, I would know." she said, sipping her own tea. "When he was with the other boys training he never seemed to get along with them, he just did what he was told. I suspect he's had a rough past himself."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 pm

"It was a white rose oh and speaking of which what's going on between you and Xanthus. I see you two bickering like an old married couple. Do you likkkke him" Teased Rei with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Liz blinked down at her tea, considering the question. "Do I like Xanthus? Hm..." she thought for a moment before a small smile crept along her lips. "Perhaps. I think it's too soon to tell." she stated simply, siping her tea.

"As for a white rose, a white rose is supposed to be a symbol of friendship in Italy. If you were upset, he was definitely reaching out to you. If he ever hands you a yellow or red rose, then it's love." She said in a matter of fact tone. "Aren't you lucky? You've got yourself the affections of the quiet and mysterious flower boy." she teased.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"Rei's face became a crimson red and she was practically the same shade as her hair. "Hmm... well least now I'll know if flower boy will be making a move on me with the yellow or red rose." Said Rei.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Liz smiled. "Always good to know the right signals. But he could be shy." Liz pointed out. "Why not ask him yourself?"

Liz blinked when her phone began to buzz on her hip. She put a finger up fir Rei raising an eyebrow as she answered. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

"You're not Xanthus why do you have his phone Liz? Oh nevermind I was trying to get a hold of him over the radio but he's not responding. We got a bit of an issue on hand near the downtown mini mall. It seems a few newbies though it'd be wise to wander off without their teacher and well now they're being attacked. I need you to go their and save their sorry asses asap. You got it now hurry." Said Kai and the line went dead. Rei was already up and running that way since they weren't too far. She heard very clear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Liz stood, left some cash on the table and quickly followed after the girl, keeping an eye on her. "Rei wait!" she called, frowning.

If Liz lost sight of her, that was it. She couldn't sense power like others who had come in contact with the critical x could.

Thankfully, Liz had long legs, making catching up to the girl easy enough, even with her few second head start.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Making it to the mall Rei skidded to a stop looking around frantically. She heard a scream for help and ran that way fast. Coming to a stop for the first time she was shaken seeing the person who cried for help fall to the ground literally becoming ash in the wind. All that was left was the poor guys clothes. Drawing her sword Rei charged yelling, Damn you trash!" It flared up and she swung yet missed. She let out a scream as she was sent slamming up against the wall. Hitting the ground she tasted blood. This was by no means a training session it was now then she realized Xanthus had been going easy on her and she now had the real deal on her.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Making it to the mall Rei skidded to a stop looking around frantically. She heard a scream for help and ran that way fast. Coming to a stop for the first time she was shaken seeing the person who cried for help fall to the ground literally becoming ash in the wind. All that was left was the poor guys clothes. Drawing her sword Rei charged yelling, Damn you trash!" It flared up and she swung at the male vampire yet missed hen he flashed behind her. She let out a scream as she was sent slamming up against the wall by him. Hitting the ground she tasted blood as he had his foot on her back pinning her down. This was by no means a training session it was now then she realized Xanthus had been going easy on her and she now had the real deal on her. "My aren't we a brave one... but also you're not human that red hair is far from natural among humans." He said crushing her under hus weight "Go... fack yourself!" Rei choked out in tears as she lay there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

With the vampire focusing on Rei, it didnt see the flesh goelm charging it.

It was knocked off of her and into a parked car. The area was fairly clear of people by now, most having run off screaming. "Come on, get up." Liz ordered, standing beside the goelm, her own hands ablaze with her green energy.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Rei was standing up and her sword flared up. She ran in again though got kicked back and the vampire pulled himself out of the car wreckage. He flashed in front of Rei and aim his razor sharp fingers right for her stomach though a blur shot in front of her. It was Xanthus who got gutted instead. Xanthus managed to rip through the other vampire making him scream and turn to dust. Doubling over he looked at Rei not happy. "Haven't you learned anything!! You do not rush in like a crazed person and swing your sword like a club!!! That was mere B class trash stuff you should be able to handle!" Xanthus screamed at her. Rei just backed up her eyes wide. Shaking her sword fell from her hand and Xanthus collapsed. Rei then just turned and ran off in tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next