Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critical X(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Critical X(Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Michael frowned, sitting down. "What ever you say, boss." he was still for a moment, not moving or saying anything before he stood up and punched a display window, shattering it with an angry cry. That's what he got when he listened to his gut. Kicked in the fucking crotch.

He huffed and waved his hand, flinging some blood as he shook the glass out of his knuckles. It was worth it. A good stress reliever at least.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female
Number of posts : 293
Animunny : 306
Registration date : 2012-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:55 am

"Heh... you and I are more alike then I thought kid. Don't worry I know for a fact they won't be killed of until they are interrogated for information. Rei and Liz are tough ones." Said Xanthus clapping a hand to Michael's back. He actually pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up. Xanthus only smoked when he was highly stressed. "Need one kid it calms the nerves." Said Xanthus holding the pack and lighter out to Michael.
---------------------------
Rei's eyes shot open suddenly since she had fallen unconscious during the kidnapping. Hearing the sound of dripping water. She saw Liz next to her unconscious as well. She was up in a flash and over by the unconscious woman. Holding her Rei could see blood coming from a small wound on her head. They had hit her hard it seemed. Looking around Rei realized they were underground. She was terrified at the moment. "You are the one." Said a sudden voice and she looked across from her fearfully. Seeing a vampire sittig right across from her and Liz Rei glared at him. She wanted to run but she was not going to leave Liz behind.

"Please let me introduce myself my dear child. My name is Raven I'm one of the six strongest vampires you'll ever meet. My master heard rumors of a girl with hair red as fire killing us off and he wanted me to see if you were the one. It appears he was right.. I can see it very clearly... You have her eyes." Said Raven. "Whose eyes what the hell are you going on about?" Rei snapped.

"Your mothers eyes of course... she was by far the most beautiful and deadliest of us all. But then she went off with some human and thus betrayed us. I guess you're the result of them both you are our princess." Said Raven.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Michael held his hand out to accept one, his ears red from frustration. "Wish that damn Critical X gave me something better than just being the fucking gardener." he muttered, for the first time ever vocalizing his own disdain for the gift the stone had given him.

-------

Liz let out a slightly pained moan, shifting where she was as unconscious returned to her. Luckily for the vampires, being unconsciousness didn't allow for dreams. It was the pain shooting through her skull that woke her up, when Rei had moved her.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 pm

"You just need to learn how to use it better Michael. If you reach your full potential you can do a lot more then you realize... Just be grateful your power won't ever sap like mine did. I haven't told anyone this but I have a faint feeling I used to be on the level of an S class a long time ago. I had a dream where I was fighting someone and damn was he strong but I could not see his face... It was someone I had to have known... Someone I was close too because every time I think about it it pains me..." Said Xanthus.
---------
"Just who are you really..." Said Rei frowning. "I have more of a relation to you then that traitor called Xanthus. After all he hasn't told you anything about yourself." Said Raven. "I know I'm not.... human... I'm not dumb I always felt different then others." Said Rei. "Yes you aren't you're a being that comes around very rarely. The perfect fusion of a hunter and vampire. You're one of us more then you like to think Rei.' "I'm nothing like you monsters!" Rei snapped.

"Let me ask you this did you ever stop to think why you had to suffer all these years? Sixteen years ago you were brought into this world. Your mother was killed your father went MIA and you were left to be among the humans by the very organization you strive to help. They all lie to you do you not realize that?" They haven't told you anything and they probably never will. I think you should look back and question whose the real enemy here." Said Raven.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Michael frowned. "Well, wouldn't sucking out someones soul make you stronger?" he pointed out. "I mean you are going against your nature by abstaining..."

---------

Liz sat up grimacing as she brought a hand to her head. "Ow..... God, damn who ever hit me." she muttered as she opened her eyes.

She it only took her a moment to figure out they were in a cell, and Rei was apparently talking to the tall vampire outside of their little prison.

Once her eyes adjusted she frowned. "Raven." she announced the vampires name with distaste. "What luck, we get abducted by the head honchos personal lackie."

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm

"I can't and won't even to the lowest of humans Michael.... I remember making a promise nearly twenty five years ago... I don't know to who but I told that person I swore I'd never take a soul ever again. Even if it gets me killed. We don't need souls to live they just help us get stronger. I will see this through to the very end as I am kid."
--------
"Ah Elizabeth DeLethe one of the strongest hunters. The grave yard is your playground from what our intelligence has told me. Thus why I took extra precautions to sap all power in here including my very own. With an ancient magic of course that people thought was a myth. Kekkai barriers are fun to trap people in after all." Said Raven. He stood up and tossed something towards Rei who caught the chain. Looking at the blue stone she said, "What's this..." "It belonged to your mother I figured why do I need it. I believe it's time we part ways now my dear little niece." Said Raven. "What did you call me?" Asked Rei looking at him suddenly.

"You heard me we'll meet again some other time but for now I need to report in to my master." Said Raven and he vanished after that. Before Rei and Liz could react it became extremely windy and they both were outside.Xanthus had just finished his cigarette when Liz landed on him knocking him flat on his face. Rei on the other hand screamed and grabbed the first thing she could and hung off the flag pole that was on the side of the building. "Oh god someone get me down from here!" She cried loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Liz let out a slue of curses, rolling off of Xanthus with a whine. "I'm gonna kill that fucking leech. I'm gonna kill him dead." she whined.

Michael looked up and moved over to the flag pole, placing his hand on the ground. After a moment or so, a stairway of trees sprouted to get her down.

Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Rei got down and was fuming in anger. "If anyone kills that fucker its me! Coward show your face!!" Screamed Rei after she grabbed her sword stomping down the road. "Um someone should stop her." Said Xanthus. He then said, "Wait a minute weren't you both kidnapped!" His cell went off that moment and he answered it. "I don't have time for your pranks Xanthus I just got their location and apparently they were with you. Now quit tying up my time!" Kai yelled at the last part into the phone before the line went dead. "Great now Kai is pissed at me. Just what happened?" Asked Xanthus.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 pm

"I hate life." Liz said still laying on the ground. "Unlife just seems so much more appealing.... ow." she groaned as she sat up. "I need to go fill in a report about this... IN short, Raven, one of the big guys, was there talking to Rei when I woke up. He called her his niece."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Rei came back and said, "That bastard is no family of mine! How dare he kidnap me and try and fuck with my head!" "Rei calm down I don't think this area needs us anymore. There's no a vampire presence in sight or senses. And top it off you were lured here if all this guy did was talk to you..." Said Xanthus. "Why does this shit always happen? For once I wanted to prove myself yet the asshole cleared out taking his trash with him.... My life officially sucks!" Whined Rei loudly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Michael frowned. "I think we all agreed a while back life sucks." he pointed out, pulling the car keys gently from her hand. "We'll meet you back at HQ." he said to Xanthus and Liz, putting one arm around Rei. "We're going out for a nice, relaxing, uninterrupted date." he said, looking to Liz and Xanthus, as if daring them to follow.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Rei found her face turned a heated red and Xanthus said, "Whatever floats your boat don't do anything stupid you two." He then dragged Liz along and said, "We're leaving now." Once they were out of sight Rei smiled finally happy to see Michael not be so shy about such things. "So where you taking me hmm?" She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 pm

"I dunno." he said climbing into the drivers seat. "What would you like more. Dinner and a movie, or dinner at the beach?"

He started up the engine, already going over the events in his head. Raven was it? Oh, he was going to be the one to kill that vampire if it became his life mission.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

"Oh the beach sounds romantic I can think of many different things to do there." Said Rei with a smirk as she made sure her seat belt was on. She looked at him and smiled after that.
--------
OOC: oi get yer but on msn woman I got an idea we can do that will make you laugh yer ass off xDD
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:58 am

"Beach picnic it is then." he said, making a bat-turn out of the small town and headed back to civilization. "Cuban tonight?" he suggested, glancing to her as he shifted gears.

bout halfway back to the city he spoke up again, "I'm going to ask you get a new partner for a little while." he informed her. "I still need to do more training."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 pm

"If its about me being kidnapped Michael I wouldn't let it get to you. I don't think that will happen again because the way that creep is talking they want me alive till the very end. But if its more training you want I'll take off from work or go with Liz and Xanthus." Said Rei. She then rested her head on his shoulder and smiled saying, "Oh and let's eat what you want to eat for a change."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her. "What I want to eat?" he smiled slightly. "I thought you liked your fish cooked." he teased, looking back to the road."We'll have to see what Zane says. He might put you with Xanthus and Liz, or he might give you a new partner till I'm up to par."
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 pm

"Pfft personally I don't give two shits what he says and if you're talking sushi I've had it before." Said Rei playfully nudging him. Seeing the next town come into view Rei said, "I got a better idea instead of the beach. Let's go shopping. I need some new clothes anyways. I'm always ruining mine the way I been training. I"m sure you have been too."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 pm

"Alright." he said, pulling off into a strip mall. He didn't like shopping, but he was a good bag carrier for Rei.

"After you," he said, having climbed out of the car and held her door for her. He offered her a debonair smile.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Rei smiled and ended up getting quite a bit at the mall but she refused to make Michael carry all the bags and carried some herself. The rest of the date went by smoothly aside from shopping for a few hours they finally had dinner at a nice little diner and found themselves at the beach by the time the sun was starting to set . Looking at the ocean she was quiet as she felt the water wash up into her feet.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Michael watched the sunset before sighing, laying back in the sand with his eyes closed. "I guess this is as normal as we get, huh?" he mused outloud, enjoying the cool water wash up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Rei grinned getting a devilish idea and seconds after that her shirt went flying onto Micheal's face. She ditched the rest of her clothes and ran out into the water after that. "Come on it's fun get naked and get into the water!" She called out to him. She then squealed and got knocked over by a slight wave. Resurfacing she laughed and cried, "Why's the water so cold!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Michael sat up startled to have thew cloth hit him in the face. By the time he puled it off, she was already streaking into the water, leaving his face beet red.

He blushed and looked to her pile of laundry before pulling off his shirt and getting up as well. "It's fall, I would think that explains why it's cold." he called, looking around before following suit, his face as red as a fire truck by the time he dove in after her.
Back to top Go down
annaleewalker
Otakushin Ronin
annaleewalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 pm

"Oh come o-on fall is for w-wimps! This is n-nothing!" Said Rei through chattering teeth as she came up to him. She then cried, "This has to be the craziest thing I ever done fuck this I'm bailing!!" She started swimming toward the shore.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:07 pm

"Ah-ah-ah!" Michael laughed, catcher her by the waist, the seaweed helping as he pulled her to him in a hug. "You got me into this cold mess, you're staying." he said, kising her to muffle any protests she might have had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critical X(Private)   Critical X(Private) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical X(Private)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next