Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 pm

The creature howled in pain from being set on fire, but it's burns were healing as rapidly as they were made. Link let his weapon fly then. The creature let out a strange, echoing yelp of pain as the heavy steel ball slammed into it's side, knocking it to the ground, tumbling a few feet. However, Link noticed there was no real damage, and the weapon was too slow to hit when the thing knew it was coming now. Link put away the heavy thing, glancing around. That was when he saw the sword stuck in the ground, in the exact middle of the magical array that covered the ground here, as a viable option. He bolted toward it, the creature struggling to it's feet, and then charging after Link, quickly gaining on him.

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 TheHarbingersSword
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 pm

"Stop!" Rill called. "You wont be able to pull it out!"

Midna, gritted her teeth before moving again, grabbing, like it was made of cloth, the shadow of the beast and holding it still, digging her heels into the dirt. Physically, the beast was stronger. But she was the master of Twilight- of shadow. She would hold it back to protect Link. "Gah-!" She let out a pained cry, feeling her shoulder pop out of place as it pulled against her grip.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Midna's attempt seemed to work, as the creature was forced to stop, straining to get at Link. It suddenly tensed, and the spikes on it's body went rigid, suddenly shooting out to try and impale Midna. At the same time, Link reached the sword, gripping it tightly and yanking it from it's resting place. The instant he did, there was a pulse of magic. The magical array glowed, and dark energy leaked from the center. There was another pulse, and then a shockwave of energy blasted Link off his feet, sent the creature flying, slammed into Midna and Rill, and took out the buildings closest by within several yards. The dark energy swirled around, then just blinked out of existance.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Rill was knocked out, her circular blade landing sick in the dirt beside her. The building it had been stuck in had been all but leveled.

Midna lay where she landed, heaving for air with her eyes closed tightly. That had taken alot of energy out of her.

She winced as she shooting pain from her arm jabbed at her mind, reminding her of it's dislocation. She opened her eyes and groaned, pushing the pain aside. One of the creatures spikes had gotten her thy and torn her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Link struggled to his feet, gripping the sword tightly, feeling a strange energy emanating from it. However strange though, he felt a calming presence to it, despite it's looks. He nodded slightly, and turned toward the creature... just in time to see it had gotten to it's feet and was in the middle of pouncing on him. Link reacted instantly, and swung the sword up. He was surprised when the blade not only cut the creature, it sliced right through it, a purple energy wave flying from the blade.

The creature let out a chilling screech as it fell to the ground, it's left front and back legs sliced clean off, along with a good chunk of the left half of it's body. Link stared in shock, until the creature began to regenerate. He couldn't have that. He leapt up into the air, pointed his new sword downward, and came down, planting the sword into the creature's skull. It's cries ceased.

(and shortly, Link's new quest will be revealed to him, lol)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Midna got up, grunting as she pulled the spine form her leg with a swear. "You are the biggest trouble magnet I've ever laid eyes upon." she scolded Link, , holding her shoulder. Her arm hung oddly.

She snapped and watched Rills shadow swallow the girl and her weapon up, transporting her back to her room above the shop.

She kicked the spine away form her, glaring at it. She would be fine. She just needed to patch up and pull her arm into place.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Link sighed softly, staring at the creature, then walked over to Midna, looking worried. "Are you alright? That thing was alot more dangerous than I expected..."

"You have no idea, child. That was An'Sumal, one of the many servants of Ner'Zhul. We'd thought him gone forever when the Harbinger came to us and defeated Ner'Zhul. It seems we were wrong. Let us hope Ner'Zhul's other servants are not around, but if An'Sumal has shown himself once more, it can only mean one thing. Ner'Zhul is returning." Link simply stared at the old man who was looking at him like he was some kind of god, and he didn't like it. "It is fortunate you have come, Promised One."

"...Promised One?" The old man nodded, kneeling in front of Link, which greatly disturbed him.

"Yes. When the Harbinger left his sword here, the sword you now hold, after defeating Ner'Zhul, he spoke of, one day, Ner'Zhul returning to us. Revived by ambition, and empowered by desperation, Ner'Zhul would rise once more to threated Eldruin, and even Hyrule itself. He spoke of a hero from another land, a dark princess, an adventurous native, a cursed soul, and a hollow warrior, all irreversibly tied to the fate of our lands. I think it's fairly obvious who the hero is, at this point. The fact that you've drawn that sword, which was used to defeat Ner'Zhul the first time, reinforces that."

"..." Link watched the very serious old man, and sighed heavily. "It seems that yet again, the task I'm sent to do turns into something much more. I can't very well ignore this, now can I?" He paused, glancing at Midna. "It sounds like you have a part in this too... but it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Midna frowned. "A Dark Princess. Is that how I was prophesied?" She sighed. "Doesn't seem like we have much choice. Odds are ten to one that taking care of this Ner'Zhul character will bring you to the Master Sword. Besides.... Looks like you've got yourself a posse." she glanced around. A lot of the villagers had come out and were bowing.

Midna paused suddenly, looking around again. It only just now seemed to dawn upon her that she was standing in the sunlight with her hood down and cloak not protecting her. And yet she was fine.

She blinked, looking down at her hand for a moment before frowning once more. "Interesting..." Her red eyes lingered on the old man before looking to Link. "Well? Come on then. We ought to go check on that girl."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Link noticed her look, which then clued him into the fact that she was in the sun unprotected, and yet was fine. "...Yeah, we should..." He was suddenly grinning then. "...Despite the fact that I'm apparently going on yet another little quest, I can't help but feel good about the fact that you are safe in the light now..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:00 pm

"It must have something to do with the triforce of Wisdom..." she mumbled, frowning. While it was useful to be in the light, something nagged at the back of her mind.

For now, she pushed it aside.

"Little quest?"
she mocked him, grinning as they walked, Midna guiding him off through the people who were bowing. "Judging by these peoples reaction, and the size of that monster, I would say there's nothing little about it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Link shrugged. "A bit of your dry humor and sarcasm rubbed off on me, what can I say?" He grinned as well, too happy about Midna being able to be with him, to care that he was once again going to be doing something dangerous to save Hyrule. And Eldruin.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:35 pm

"Dry?" she sounded mockingly offended, holding the door to the shop open for him. "I'll remember that the next time we're near a large body of water."

"I am curious though, as to what that girl threw at it. Bottled fire isn't something you see every day.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Link nodded, wondering about that as well. "Yeah, it's definitely surprising. We can ask her about it when she wakes up. As well as let her know about what we need to do. She seemed to be the 'adventurous native' that was spoken of, and she'd already intended to help me with the Master Sword."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:42 pm

"I have a feeling she already knows." Midna said simply. "Why else woudl she have shown up half way across town with that weird sword of hers in hand and an exploding bottle? I think she's been preparing since she saw you."

Midna climbed the stairs first, going to the living area where Rill was laying sprawled out over the sofa with her blade next to her. Her forehead was bleeding. "That's a nasty mark." Midna tusked.

Her own leg was still bleeding, but she had tied it with her cloak. After packing it and setting her arm she would be good to get going.

Ewril winced, stirring at the sound of their voices.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Link sighed. "Wish I was any good at healing. Best I can do is get her to drink some Blue Potion. You too, Midna. You both got injured, even if it isn't that serious." He pulled out the bottle, holding it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Midna took the bottle and knelt down beside Rill, propping the girl up.

"Hey- I know you hear me. Ignoring me wont make that headache go away."
she said, carefully getting the girl into a sitting position against the arm of the sofa.

Rill grimaced and opened her eyes blearily. She looked around and frowned. "How'd I--?"

"Just drink." Midna handed her the blue potion. Even though her words were blunt, Link knew Midna well enough to know when she thought well of someone. She was genuinely attempting to help Rill. Not something she would do if she thought poorly of someones character.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Link smiled, and sat down nearby, deciding to look over his new sword. It was powerful, that much was obvious, but he still preferred the Master Sword. Still, it would be very useful until he got the Master Sword back.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Rill drank the potion and winced, feeling the wound on her forehead close.

"There. Better- but I think you face might still need some adjustments." Midna taunted.

Rill glared. "You're the rudest person I've ever met." she stated flattly.

"Thank you. Oh, and what did you say earlier? 'Stop! You'll never be able to pull it out!'" Midna echoed in Rill's own voice.

The red head stared at her for a moment before looking over to Link in shock. "You... You actually pulled it out?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Link blinked in surprise, looking at Rill, then the sword, then Rill again. "...Was I not supposed to be able to? It came out easily enough.... then again, that man said me pulling the sword was proof that I was the 'Promised One'..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well, people have tried for a long time." she said. "ids even made a game out of it." she marveled at the sword in his hands before looking to Midna, noticing her leg was bleeding.

She stood up and frowned. "Sit down, let me get that wrapped." she offered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Link actually sighed slightly. It was good to know that despite the bit of bickering, Rill wasn't really holding that against Midna. "I see. Well, what can you tell us about 'Ner'Zhul'?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 am

Rill frowned as she washed Midna's leg, ignoring the sharp inhalation of pain the Princess made as she rubbed alcohol over the cut. "He was around a long time ago, only about a generation or two before my family came here." she said. "Legend says he was evil beyond measure, but some how banished. But the people were warned that he would return, and that when he did, a band of heros would save them."

"You speak about these people like they are not your own." Midna pointed out, grimacing as Rill began to stitch her up.

"Only because I think it's pretty obvious I'm part of that band of heros." Rill said. "It was said a hero, a damned soul, a hallow warrior a dark princess and an adventurous native would be the ones to take him down this time around." Rill paused to use her teeth and cut the string, wiping it all down with more alcohol. "Link is obviously the hero, you're obviously the dark princess, and seeing as how I have always wanted to leave this place, I assume that places me as the adventurous native."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am

Link nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. Makes me wonder who the other two are though... anyway, things seem a bit more serious now, so when do you two want to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 am

Rill took Midnas hand in hers and looked over to Link. "I guess we'll have to. I have a few things to grab first though."

Midna raised an eyebrow. "Like more of that fi- AH!" Midna let out a startled and pained cry as Rill tugged on her arm, popping her shoulder joint back into place.

"You're welcome." Rill said standing up, pulling down the flute from the wall. For now, she left her blade. "Feel free to grab what you think you'll need. bed rolls, potions, stock up. Odds are we wont be back for a while if more of those monsters are running loose."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"Aside from a refill on that Blue Potion, I'm good. I still have all of my equipment from before." Which was quite a bit. He was also fairly sure that not all of it would come in handy, but he'd keep a hold of it all just in case. He had also winced at Midna's cry, but didn't think much of it. Popping a joint back into place hurt. Alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next