Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Link fell back on his rear, a shocked look on his face. He had seen her... just like he remembered... but it seemed she hadn't seen him. She was grinning about something though, and if he had to guess, she'd just figured out the mirror herself. 'That's a weird coincidence... heh, or maybe destiny, like Rill said... guess I need to wait for Midna to activate it from her side... but, will we only be able to see eachother? Talk? Or will I actually be able to...'
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 am

Rill was stuck downstairs in the shop for the next few hours, tending to the steady stream of customers.

---------

It was hours before the mirror changed again.

This time, it was the reflection of the room that vanished, slowly blotching away to reveal what looked like a dungeon. Familiar black specks floated around and up to the sky on the other side, particularly around the princess, who watched with a satisfied grin.

Her expression fell though, to one of pure shock.

Midna stared out at Link, holding in one hand a small box of various marble sized sols.

She frowned as she knelt down, placing the box by her heels.

Seeing Link was both a welcome sight, and a bad omen at the same time. The Mirror of Dawn was said to be on the opposite end of the world from Hyrule according to the Twili people's myths. For him to be there, it meant one of two things; the mirror had been moved (Which was unlikely) or for some reason he was traveling and hero-ing in other lands.

Where there was a hero, there was a villain.

"Link." she said, placing her hand on the glass shard around her neck. She had taken the shard out of her dress and kept it as a token of her adventures with the man.

----------

The mirror shard around Link's neck seemed to carry Midna's voice, calling his name.

The Mirror of Dawn stood, still and perfect, reflecting to one another the opposing realm.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 am

Link blinked, and a strained smile parted his lips as he reached up, clutching the pouch around his neck that held his shard of the mirror. He closed his eyes briefly, surprised by just how happy he was to hear her voice. It was enough it almost brought him to tears. The thing was, is he wasn't really aware of his feelings for her. He figured she was just a friend. Then again, he'd never had experience with other feelings. "Midna... been awhile..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 am

"Where are you? What's happened?" she asked.

She touched the mirror and frowned. Solid. She couldn't pass through it for some reason. "Tch." she frowned, clearly annoyed. It made the mirror next to useless.

Another idea occurred to her suddenly. It made her flush slightly. There was, of course, the off chance Link had found the Mirror of Dawn in an attempt to find her. She pushed the thought aside. It's was vain and silly to even consider.

Still, there was no denying it was more than mere coincidence that they should see one another again. That much she was sure of.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

"Um... I'm in Eldriun. I was sent by Zelda to retrieve the Master Sword, but... then I found out I might be able to see you again, so... I'm kind of taking a break on looking for it..." He looked ashamed of himself, but he looked back to Midna, smiling again. "But... you're worth it, so..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Midna felt her breath catch in her thought.

'You're worth it'

It made her smile. "Touching." she said, tossing a hip, resting her hand on it as she peered out at Link. "I told you I would see you again. But to be honest, I didnt think it would be this soon..."

She closed her eyes, thinking for a moment and held her hands out, summoning a book to her. It appeared out of the specks of twilight.

Flipping it open, she sifted through the pages before frowning. "The Mirror of Dawn was never meant to work as a door, like the Mirror of Twilight." she informed him. "It's meant as a last resort of communication between the realms. 'Only when Din's fire lights the sky will the door open'." she read aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 am

Link frowned as well. "Only when Din's Fire lights the sky... I don't have that spell. As far as I know, it was last seen back during the Hero of Time's era... unless it doesn't actually mean the spell..." His brow furrowed. "Why do I always have to deal with riddles and puzzles..." Then he paused. "...And did you actually ever intend to see me again? Last I saw you, you intentionally destroyed the Mirror of Twilight. Even if you knew about the Mirror of Dawn, the chances of me finding it were slim..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:05 pm

"You know, I think I preferred you when you were speechless." Midna teased.

"It could be referring to Dawn as the name implies. When the sky seems to be on fire."

Midna yawned into the back of her hand, allowing for her book to vanish. It didn't seem to be one of her sarcastic yawns either.

Taking a good look at her, the Princess was tired. Her pale blue-tinged skin seemed darker around her cheeks, sunken in a bit perhaps. "So tell me, how did you manage to lose 'Evils Bane' so thoroughly?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Link, surprisingly or not, seemed to pout. "I didn't lose it. It was stolen from the Sacred Grove. Stolen and corrupted by some dark energy, according to Zelda. It took a shadowy form of me, killed her guards, and told her to say 'Hi' to me. Zelda magically tracked it here to Eldruin... Midna, are you okay? You look tired... is everything okay over there?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm

"Dark energy, huh..." Midna frowned. It might be connected to the twilight then...
"Thing's are under control here." she assured Link."Just a feeling that something's been wrong has kept me up. I bet it has something to do with the missing Sword."

She seemed to think for a moment.

"Keep the Mirror safe."
she said. "I'll return after I've made a few arangements. By then, I ought to be able to cross the mirror. That is, if you want my help."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm

Link chuckled a bit, smiling fondly. "I just want to see you again. Having your help is just a bonus. Don't worry, I'll keep the Mirror safe. I'm staying with the person who has been keeping it. She's apparently a distant relative of mine, I think."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 pm

"Destiny's weave will never cease to amaze me." Midna grinned. "Well then, see you soon."

She turned and left, giving Link a view oddly familiar to when she left him before. Only now, he had a solid promise to see him. Soon.
-------

"Link!" Rill called up. "I have a house call to make. Lock up if you leave!"

The red head frowned, wondering if he was feeling well himself. He had said he planned on heading out early and it was nearly noon, yet still he hadn't come downstairs.

She pushed the thought aside, picking up her basket of herbs before headed out, flipping the sign to 'Closed' as she went.

-------

Midna kept her word. It was nearly dusk when she return in front of the mirror, followed by her adviser. She had a blade on her hip, and a buckler attacked to the dark bracers she wore, a dark cloak draped over her to protect her from the light, though for now the hood was down.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Link was actually asleep in front of the mirror, having stayed where he was the whole day. He'd be sore later, but it was fine with him. He was breathing deeply in his sleep, but he still was clutching the mirror shard in it's pouch. It was a source of comfort for him after Midna left; now it was something that helped bring Midna back to him. He wasn't sure what he'd do once she was with him again. A hug, to start. Back when she'd been revived after the fight with Ganon, he'd been so startled by her true form that he had locked up. Now, however...
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

"That's him?" the adviser asked dully.

Midna smirked. "Don't be too harsh. He might not look like much, but you owe this man your life. And your children's for that matter." She said. She placed a hand on the mirror and closed her eyes.

After a moment, she opened them, letting out a quick shout, forcing her will into the mirror.

The surface rippled like water, from her hand to the edges, light splashing at the edges.

Versi frowned. "Take care, Princess." he said, bowing.

Midna didn't spare him a second glance as she stepped through.

She grinned down at Link, seeing he was sound asleep.

With a wicken grin she stepped lightly around the bed, leaning down to his ear. She took a silent breath in and moved her lips closer.

Then blew.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Link jumped about a foot in the air, letting out a shout of surprise and falling back to the floor with a grunt. After a moment, he pushed himself to his feet, looking a bit disgruntled. "Well... least I know you are still the same Midna..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Midna laughed, then smiled down at him. "Same screaming; at least I know you're the same Link." she countered, offering him a hand up.

Around her neck she wore a small Sol, the mirror behind her black and lifeless once more, the burnt out sol still in it's frame.

"Miss me?" she asked coyly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Link just looked at her, then suddenly pulled her into a hug, holding her tight. "Heh... that answer your question?" This felt right, having her with him again. If only he could figure out just why having her near made him so happy, and why losing her had been so painful for him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Midna let out a startled yelp, and blinked, having her arms pinned to her side, It was hard to return the hug but she attempted the gesture.

"Now now, boy, heel." She teased.

She closed her eyed for a moment, enjoying the embrace while it lasted. When he released her, she stepped back slightly to get a better look at him. "Someone has a sick sense of humor, bringing a second one of you into this world." she stated flicking his nose.

She looked around the room and raised an eyebrow. "So, where are we then? And what have you found out so far about the missing Sword?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Link blinked. "Uh... we are in the land of Eldruin. It's an isolated part of Hyrule, almost a seperate kingdom. Also... I know the sword was at some point in this village of Moradin. I don't know why it was brought here, honestly. I only arrived yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Midna nodded, looking around.

She left the room, inspecting the upper floor of the house, commenting here or there how quaint it was.

"Right...."
She turned to face Link, offering him her hand. "This time, We're equals." she said. "This wont be a master-servant team. Deal?"

Downstairs the bell rang. Rill was back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Link grinned, taking her hand. "Deal." At the bell ring, Link nodded toward the stairs. "Let me introduce you to... my very distant cousin, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:00 pm

"I can hardly contain my excitement." Midna said, a slight tone of sarcasm as she followed Link.

Downstairs, Rill was slipping her shoes off, humming to herself as she set her basket aside.

"I can see it in the ears and vacant expression." Midna said, clearly amused as the redhead looked over quickly, startled.

"Excuse me?" Ewril frowned at the stranger who had just insulted her, in her own home none the less.

Last edited by Angel_Lass on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Link gave an embarrassed smile. "Ah, ha... Ewril, this is Midna, Midna, this is Ewril. Managed to figure out the mirror. Please don't take offense, Midna's just... Midna. SHe doens't mean anything by it... I think."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Rill stared at him for a moment, then looked to the tall woman, hen back again. "You- How?"

"See? The vacant sign's on." Midna teased lightly.

Rill didn't find it so amusing. "Link told me about you." she said. "So you're the Twilight Princess?"

Midna raised an eyebrow, looking to Link. She was surprised to hear he had told this girl about her, if he had only met her yesterday like he claimed. "Yes." she admitted looking back to Ewril. "But at the moment, I'm Link's partner. No more or less."

"I've only got the one spare room." Rill said, glancing outside as the sun finished setting. "So either you go to the hotel, or you'll be sharing a bed with Link."

"I've slept with him before." Midna said pensivly, "And I'm sure tonight won't be the last time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Link blinked, looking confused at Midna's reaction. There was something odd about the way she'd said that tonight wouldn't be the last time. It didn't occur to him how it sounded, either. He'd never really gotten a chance to think about romantic pursuits. The only girl around his age he'd known prior to the chaos Zant and Ganondorf had brought was Ilia, and he saw her as a sister. As such, he just didn't understand just how Midna's words might sound. "True. Though never with you in this form. I'm not sure we'd both fit on the bed... wonder if I should sleep on the floor so you're comfortable..."

(I just get the feeling that, when it comes to such things, Link is clueless. Considering how his life has been.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next