Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Midna glared after the redhead, holding her shoulder. That had been a bit more rough than necessary.

"... I better go down and grab a few things myself then." Midna finally tore her eyes off the stairs to look back to link. "You know me, I pack light. But a few extra things here or there couldn't hurt."

Packing light hardly seemed to do the Princess justice. Aside from the cloak and skirt she was entirely nude all of the time-- not counting the sword and buckler she had with her this time around.
--

Downstairs, Ewril was packing rolls of different herbs, bottles of potion and any thing else she felt they might need. Her horse was built for carrying heavy loads.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am

Link nodded a bit, smiling... then paused. "...Wait, are you and Ewril going to be arguing the entire time?" It seemed he'd just realized the possible perils of traveling with more than just Midna. The two of them had formed a bond during their travels, but he remembered how much she irritated him when they first met. Then again, she'd been riding him like a horse and treating him like a pet at the time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 am

"No." Midna said simply. "I think she's foolish, but my time spent with you and Zelda's taught me not to judge a book by it's cover. Besides, it will be good to have a healer along with us."

With that, Midna headed downstairs.

Ewril tossed a wallet to her as she came down, and one to Link as well. They were heavy.

"How good is Epona's back?" Ewril asked Link. "Can she carry you both?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 am

"Yes. She was able to carry Zelda and myself for an extended period in the middle of battle, so this should be easy for her." He looked the wallet over. "This feels like more than five Rupoor."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 pm

"That's because it is." Rill said, tying her own to her hip.

"I think my bluntness might be contagious."
Midna commented, tying her wallet to her hip. It pulled the skirt down teasingly low. "So then, where from here, oh bold chosen hero?" Midna grinned, leaning her elbow against Links shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Link opened his mouth to speak... then blinked. "Uh... I don't know. Before, I had a clear idea of where I needed to go. For now, I guess just head north, since Moradin is near the southern border of Eldruin."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Rill waited for Link to fill his potions and grabbed a few bottles of oil as well for the road before locking up shop and heading out back.

Midna glanced around the front of the shot and lightly elbowed Link. "Your admirers." she pointed out the group of elderly people seeming to worship the shop.

Rill opened the tack room and got her horse geared up and loaded before climbing onto him. It was a tall black horse, at least seventeen hands. "Don't worry about them, they'll head inside before it gets too cold." she said, referring to the worshiping townsfolk.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Link sighed. "It wasn't even this bad after beating Ganondorf..." He shook his head, before getting Epona geared, leading her to Midna. "Hey, Epona, you remember Midna at all?"

(Not gonna try Rping a horse, even one as intelligent as Epona.)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 am

[lmao no problem >< I understand lol]

Midna pet the horse's nose, grinning when the mare pushed back fondly. "I'll take that as a yes." Midna said, pleased. She held the reigns for Link to mount before hoisting herself up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Rill turned in her saddle to face them.
"Alright, follow me. We'll take the road to avoid any unpleasentries."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 am

Link nodded, perfectly fine with that. He blushed slightly at Midna's arm's being around him like that, but he pushed it from his mind, not sure why he was so embarrassed, then urged Epona to follow Rill. It was as they neared the village outskirts that there was a loud crash just around the corner, followed by someone yelling, seemingly pleading. Link palmed his face. "Not another attack..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 am

Sorry, Finals and such XD I will be on regularly again next week.

--------------------

"You know, we ought to figure out how to make you a good luck magnet instead of a trouble magnet. It would make this adventuring business so much easier." Midna quipped, resting her chin on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 Lorna5

As they turned the corner, it quickly became apparent that the commotion was hardly something dire. A young, stern looking woman in rather skimpy clothing was walking purposefully away from a young man in more formal attire and glasses, who was in an obvious panic. "T-Toriko, wait! You can't do this, it's too dangerous! Leave it to someone experienced in things like this!" THe woman ignored him, and the young man moved to grab her, only for her to casually smack him away, before mounting her horse at a short run, galloping off, and disappearing from view, already outside of the village now. The young man moved to run after her, but collapsed, coughing roughly into a rag as he gasped for air, the rag stained with a few flecks of blood afterward. "...Toriko... why? Why are you so stubborn?" He buried his face in his hands, shaking slightly.

Link was very confused, and a bit unsure. "What... do we do? This doesn't seem to be our business, but I don't want to to just ignore it..."

(It's okay, life happens, lol)

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 2-2
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Ewril spared Link a glance, hesitant. Toriko. That was the name of a king young girl she had known when she was small.

"I think it might be." Rill said simply, dismounting. "Oi," she called over to the man, already grabbing a small roll of herbs form her saddle bag.

Midna sighed. "Really..." she said. "Are we going to stop to care fro every injured bird on the way?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Link gave Midna an annoyed look. "Yes, we are. You know that already." Considering how many random people Link would stop to help last time, she shouldn't be surprised.

The young man glanced up at Rill weakly as she approached, but didn't say anything. He noticed Link and Midna on Epona, looking confused, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

The princess let out an exasperated sigh before she slipped off Epona to stretch her legs. She let out a small muffled groan as she stretched, cracking her back. "Between your bleeding heart and Rill's outreach, we'll ever catch up to that doppelganger." [I changed to indigo since your guy is using blue]

Ewril offered the young man a smile, her vibrant hair in a sloppy bun. "Sorry to be presumptuous, but I noticed your cough. Are you alright?" she asked, offering her services subtlety, the medical pack in her hands marking her as a healer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 pm

The man swallowed a bit, his pale features being slightly unsettling. "I'm no worse off than usual... I'm more worried about my sister... I can't believe she's doing this... how can she think she has any chance against him... she... she's going to get herself killed, and there's nothing I can do to stop her..." Link remained silent, not sure what to say. He wasn't good with things like this.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 pm

"Toriko is your sister?" Ewril offered him a reassuring smile. "I used to be friends with her when we were little. Who is she going after? Maybe my friends and I can help?" Ewril inquired. "Why not sit down." she suggested.

Midna rested her cheek against Links thy, watching- same as him. She stifled a yawn. While the sun light didn't burn- she did feel tired.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Itoshiki bit his lip, removing his glasses and pressing the heels of his hands to his eyes. "It's what happened with that creature earlier... the return of Ner'zhul... she and myself are descended from a woman who was cursed by Ner'zhul when he first came here... she thinks it's her duty to deal with him, but she doesn't understand that she's not strong enough! She's strong, yes, but Ner'zhul... he laid waste to Eldruin in a single day when he was here, twisting it to his needs! The legend tells quite clearly of his power, and it's beyond her!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oi, cry baby." Midna spoke up as Ewril got to work. "Doesn't your legend also mention us?" She lazily gestured to herself and Link. "Isn't it convenient how we always seem to be in the right place at the right time?" she turned her red eyes to Link with a playful smirk.

Rill shot her a dirty look before looking back to Itoshiki. "Did she say where she was headed?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Link wished Midna wouldn't be insulting, but it was hard to be upset with her. He just glanced at her, before looking back to Itoshiki, who sighed. "The Tomb of the Exile. It's where Ner'zhul was defeated.... it's several days north of here..." Link nodded a bit, thinking.

"Well, now we have a better idea of where to go ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:24 pm

[sooooo, what next? Should Rill invite him to join them?]
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm

(He'll ask to come with them if she doesn't.)
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Rill nodded, handing him a small pack of herbs. "It should help with the coughing if you steam these." she said, moving to get back onto her own horse. "We'll go get your sister for you. We'll at least make sure she has some back up."

"Off we go again." Midna sighed lightly, gracefully slipping on Epona side saddle beside Link.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Link nodded, but before they could go anywhere, Itoshiki stood up. "H-hold on, let me come with you!" Link glanced at him, and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous. We can defend ourselves, so-"

"I can help!" He wheezed a bit, but then took a deep breath, looking determined. "I... I may not look like much, but I do have magic, and... and I can do... things." He whispered the last part, not really wanting to say too much in public.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Midna didn't seem impressed. "I've got more magic in my pinky finger than he has in his entire body." She said seriously. ""Bringing him along would just be a distraction at worst. At best, he'll be good Monster Fodder."

Ewril frowned, seeming for once to agree with Midna. "If we take you with us, you'll have to listen to what ever he says to do." she pointed to Link. "Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)   The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Plague of Jintha'kal (Open, Could be Mature)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next