Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Running towards nightmares [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Secret Angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 480
Animunny : 583
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Remæus nearly skipped the meeting, but then had been reminded of a certain incident that sparked his irritation to no end and he just had to at the very least inform the Association about their handling supernatural affairs. So, rising earlier than usual he prepped and left the estate along with a friend to the meeting hall. Naturally it was filled with countless personalities to which he had little to commune with either of the lot. His main concern was the Association.

Once the meeting was in full swing he allowed the head of the Association ample time to go about the litany of proceedings that came with every mundane meeting and he honestly wondered just who listened to the verbatim anymore? The head however came to pause when the hunter and her company walked in and took the only empty seat left. Encouraged the meeting to proceed.

Remæus tapped the arm rest of his chair, waiting, beside him, Jona snuck a glance into one of those fancy gadgets. A mobile? When did he even aquire one was beyond him. ❝If you can continue your piece,❞ Remæus gestured the head to quit staring and finish what he had to say.

The Association president ruffled at the end of the table and his face colored slightly, then he averted his gaze and went on to propose his ideas. He wanted there to be a new method to promote coexistence between the next generation. Not only among their otherworldly natures but with the mortal kind as well. A little late in the game for that, wasn't it? Where was he leading with this? Some fantasy pipe dream?

Remæus shook his head, ❝We need to establish a ground rule between our association with, them,❞ Je gestured dismissively toward the latecomers—the group they represented. ❝I hear you held a trial against my dear brother without his or my presense to even defend him. Then called for a witch-hunt. It's uncalled for and I demand you re-evaluate how you call judegement. Or I promise you there will never be any coexistence here.❞

The silence mounted over the once restless attendees. Glances flitted from one end of the room to the other. How was the head going to explain himself out of this?

❛ All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ❜

Last edited by ❩ Beauty of the Dark ❨ on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlenightbutterflies.tumblr.com
Tehlus_Angel
Otaku Prince/Princess

Female
Number of posts : 493
Animunny : 589
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Mia placed two fingers against the side of her forehead and gestured them forward in a mocking salute when Remæus gestured towards herself and the two other hunters with her. Closing her eyes and leaning her head backwards Mia crossed her arms over her stomach as she quietly listened to everything going on.

The head hesitated for quite a bit before he cleared his throat "How the hunters run is up to Death.." he said trying to palm off the problem on her making Mia open her eyes to look up at him. "I simply do as I am told. I am given an order and I carry it out, don't place this on me or on my hunters" she said coldly as she swung her legs off of the edge of the chair and sat up straight.

The head looked at Mia a little before he looked over at Remæus "What would you like for us to do to compensate you for this? Punish the hunters?" he questioned ignoring what Mia had said.
Back to top Go down
Secret Angel
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 480
Animunny : 583
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:43 am

Of course they'd stick the blame to the hunters. Remæus had expected as much. And that was the problem. They couldn't keep this up, this is exactly how a would-be coexisting ideal falls to utter ruin. Luckily, there were no casualties and he'd handled the situation accordingly. He wasn't going to ponder the consequences had their been worse outcome. "Reevaluate your standards, Head President. As I said before, you mustn't call judgment over a party that isn't even present to defend themselves against accusatory testimony—then call for a witch-hunt." He glared at the man with utmost distaste, "Any threat against my family is a threat against me. This was your call, don't pin it on the hunters. Let this be the first and final time this happens."

❛ All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ❜

Back to top Go down
http://www.littlenightbutterflies.tumblr.com
Tehlus_Angel
Otaku Prince/Princess

Female
Number of posts : 493
Animunny : 589
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm

The head cleared his throat and shook his head a little, "Remæus, this is how things had been run for many years, this is how things will continue to run" he said nervously making Mia roll her eyes. "Now about the situation of another coven trying to start a war with yours Remæus, I will be sending Death to work closely with your coven to protect you all" he said quickly wanting to get himself out of this situation he was now in.

Mia froze hearing that they wanted her to protect Vampires, "Excuse me? Me? A hunter, protect vampires?" she asked shocked by the simple idea. They knew what had happened in her past to bring her to being a Hunter and now they wanted her to protect the kind that had damaged her so badly. The head fixed Mia with a firm glare "Yes, you will be protecting Remæus' coven from any incoming threats; you cannot talk your way out of this one Death. You will be living with the coven and protecting them. Meeting adjourned. I will consider what you have said Remæus and I will ponder possible changes for the next meeting" he stated before he turned and stalked away wanting to leave the awkward situation he had now created.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After several hours after the meeting now nearing sunset Mia found herself parked in front of Remæus' coven. This was the last place she wanted to be but orders were orders and even though she did sometimes object to orders these were not orders she could say no to. Shaking her head she grabbed her duffel bag she had on the front seat that she had placed some clothes in, Mia naturally always black lightly. The things that made her duffel bag weight a considerable amount was the guns, knives, swords and ammo she had in it. Mia was prepared for almost anything that could go wrong.

Opening her car door Mia climbed out of the drivers seat, shoving the door closed she walked up to the front door of the coven and knocked as she adjusted the duffel bag on her shoulder. She felt uncomfortable not wearing her normal hunting getup while being at a coven; instead she was wearing her normal army boots, a pair of faded skinny jeans and a long sleeved black top with her hair left down. Dressed like she was Mia could almost pass for a normal everyday person but she knew what she was.

Not hearing anyone coming to open the door Mia rolled her eyes and kicked the door twice with the toe of her left boot hard enough to make the door rattle "I know you are all waking up but open the fucking door" Mia shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   

Back to top Go down

Running towards nightmares [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2