Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running towards nightmares [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 534
Animunny : 674
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Running towards nightmares [open] Empty
PostSubject: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 am

Running towards nightmares [open] 5941af7fa6fb5ea02787bd3d4d686b73

Mia worked for the Council, she hunted vampires and a few of her 'friends' hunted shifters. Mia was a stake and hammer girl whilst other hunters were gun people, sure it was quicker and caused less pain to the hunter but Mia was trained with a stake and hammer and was comfortable with them even though she did carry a gun on her now since one of her last mission had ended with her tied to a bed and with a vampire ripping into her right shoulder every night for a drink -doctors considered it a miricle she could even use her right arm-. Mia's back was covered in thin scars, ragged scars and new scars; some looked worse then others but they had all hurt the same when they had been done to her. Her arms, wrists and ankels also had a few scars from when she was chained to a bed as a food source, the ragged -and ugly in her eyes- scar on her right shoulder seemed to trickle down to the swell of her breats, down her arm a little and only a few scars from the large on trickled down her back.

Mia stood in front of a large house "Typical vampire house, large and overly lit" Mia muttered to herself as she walked up the porch steps wearing a black turtle necked long sleeved shirt, black jeans and a pair of black army boots. Her stake and hammer were hidden under a mens black trench coat that reached a little past her knees and the sleeves were rolled back comfortably to her elbows. Raising a gloved hand she rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer, she had an order of exicution for a vampire in the house and she wanted to kill them quickly. Mia thought that if she could kill as many vampires as she could then maybe, the death of her family when she was only five years old by vampires would be worth something. Stuffing her hands into her pockets Mia could hear movement behind the door as she waited, Mia hoped this would be a quick job. Staying longer then needed in a house full of vampires creeped her out and always brought back unpleasent memories from old hunts of hers.

Last edited by Mystiikins on Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm

click for photo:

The door swung open, a pale face beneath a halo of red hair appeared behind it. Looking down at the huntress with a sultry look in her lurid eyes she purred, "What the hell are the likes of you doing here?"

A taller, blonde man stepped behind her, eying their prey ravenously, "Come in Buffy, we've been awaiting your visit!" His smile showed off the needle-sharp fangs. The man reached out in a sudden quick movement, gripping her shoulder pulling her in. Another vampire sniffed Mia's neck, making growling, noises. All three wanted a piece of her!

"Why are these lights on?" A voice demanded, grabbing their attention. It was Remaeus Vendeimon. The pureblood and head of the Victorian manor. When his dusky eyes veered toward the huntress he frowned slightly. Curious of her visit. "Release her. Now."

The others protested but obeyed. The blonde man licked Mia's cheek, snickering mischievously, before zipping away from her reach.

"What brings you here at such a late hour Mia?"  Remæus inquired.

Last edited by Noctemys on Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Mia opened her mouth to speak when she spotted the male behind the woman. Feeling the man grab her shoulder and pull her in Mia couldn't reach for her gun or her stake, the three that were around her didn't give her enough room to draw her gun. Flinching slightly when her neck was sniffed at and the vampire growled Mia wanted nothing more then to hurt the ones around her, tearing her gaze from the three vampires around her Mia frowned at the man who appeared to be the leader of the vampires.

Feeling her cheek being licked Mia flinched back violently from the blonde male as if she had been burnt, raising a gloved hand she wiped her cheek before she turned her attention back to Remaeus. Reaching into one of her coat pockets she pulled out a folded piece of paper as she walked towards him, "I would consider this early for vampires" Mia said softly. She had a voice that sounded as if she never yelled, holding the now unfolded piece of paper out towards Remaeus Mia shrugged her shoulders a little. "I have an order of execution for one of your vampires, I am to use any means I see fit to single out the vampire in question and kill him or her. The vampire is wanted for murder" Mia said watching Remaeus carefully.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Remaeous' head fell into a slight tilt, his eyes sizing her up with a calculating look. Taking the paper from her hands he glanced at it for a few moments. "Looks like someone has stepped out of line... You know not to break the Law. Now I shall ask... Who is responsible for this?"

No one stepped forward.

Last edited by Noctemys on Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Mia rolled her eyes slightly before she walked towards the vampires, coming to stand before the tall blonde vampire Mia reached out and touched his arm slightly as she closed her eyes for a moment. Opening her eyes again she stared at him as she took her hand away from his arm, "You did it" Mia said as she reached into her jacket and pulled out her gun. Mia wasn't going to try and stake the vampire before her because she knew he could easily kill her before she could stake him but with a gun she had a better chance at killing him.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 pm

"Victor you're still as pissant as ever," Evalese said.  She watched the huntress draw her weaponweapon from the grand stairs.

"I didn't kill any one darling, well... except for Johnny boy." Victor said. Then a disgusted look touched his handsome features, "The poor bloak had TB, and some other deseases I had no care to deal with. So yes, I did eradicate him -but only because he never told me what he had." His greyish-golden eyes flickered to his Sire pleadingly.

Remaeus sighed deeply considering before stepping up to Mia, he touched the barrel of the gun with two fingers, aiming the direction away from the foolish lesser vampire, "No need to shed any more blood Ms. Mia. Your orders are simply to exterminate the ex-humans. The Elder Council will take charge of him. Return to the Hunter Association and inform them the situation has been considered."

Last edited by Noctemys on Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Mia glanced from the female vampire back to the blonde vampire, hearing Remaeous speak and feeling him push the barrel of her gun away from the vampire before her she looked at Remaeous with a small frown. "I can't do that. The Council sent me to make sure the job was done, I cannot leave until I see him dead" Mia said as she gestured at Victor slightly with her gun, "I am bound by laws and vows to kill any vampire or shapeshifter who takes a human life" she said with a small shake of her head. Watching Remaeous she wondered if he would insist on sending her away, Mia knew it wouldn't work because she could be stubborn and would refuse to go until her job was done "As the saying goes. An eye for an eye, I'm sure you understand".
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:12 am

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. The hunter's way. Yes that was understandable however this particular hunter had the charming habit of staking vampire kind indiscriminately. As if he wasn't aware of her family tragedy with the vampires. Her methods were disagreeable there are no excuses. [/size]

"Coming to a nest alone, having slaughtered so many whether under direct order or revengeful spite is ill advised, hunter." Remaeus said, his expression lacked in empathy. Respect for her diminished by the second. "What was your plan, barge in and stake my brother?"

The gathering of vampires in the expansive living room deepened, the threat of their brethren well detected by now. Their energies in-fluxed barely contained by his overlapping their will. Just one signal and they'd tear her to shreds. The hunters wanted war didn't they? This would be their declaration.

"Did you expect to walk freely unscathed? Did you think you were invisible, that the association protected you? Let me remind you even within our faction their are regulations. And severe punitions. Especially under my name."

This wasn't the norm for the association, they don't just send out a mere hunter after an Aristocrat not if their hasn't even been a trial with solid evidence for his conviction. Although Victor had openly admitted to the crime, that's just not how cases were handled in their bureaucracy. They lived in modern times, hidden from the public, extracting blood under civil, reputable means working with several companies and important business associates. And Remaeus' nest long ago established a certain set demeanor among the supernatural community. As long as they kept their deal, there would be no problem.

However one failed to uphold their promise, to which he'd deal with himself. No further action required from the association. Unless this was a threat on their part. However unfavorable and tasteless of them. They'd have a grand scale of problem if it turned out fact. After all Remaeus was a formidable opponent.

"As I stated hunter, allow me this, walk away. Final warning."

Fail to comply and he just may watch her get torn apart. Although it nay not have to get to such lengths, they were vampire not barbarians. All she had to do was turn down her weapon. Walk right out the same way she came.

Last edited by Noctemys on Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 am

Mia raised a brow as she looked at Remaeus when he asked if she expected to walk freely unscathed, the idea of going away from anything unscathed amused her and a small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. "A few more scars I can add to my plethora" she said with a soft laugh. "No one protects me Remaeus. I am merely an extension of the hand that wants to keep you all in line".

She was scared of vampires, scares or dying. Those fears had long since passed and all seemed so trivial now. Mia felt nothing went she was sent out to kill, it was an action that had been drummed into her. Kill or be killed and she was fine with either of those outcomes. She had made her bed so to speak and knew she would soon be laying in it.

"And as I stated. I cannot walk away until he is dead. If I happen to die myself whilst that is happening. So be it. The council will send another hunter to see it through" Mia stated calmly. There was no denying that the council held little to no regard for those hunters they sent out to kill and keep the bad little vampires and shapeshifters in line. Those who ran the council all sat in safe places while those like her went out and risked everything nightly and daily.

Looking away from Remaeus and back to Victor she gave a small graceful shrug of her shoulders, "I have no quarrel with you Remaeus, my quarrel is with Victor only".
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Keep us all in line. Now why did that nearly make he Pureblood chuckle? Right, because it was a joke, a sick, twisted sense of humor. As if the Hunter Order only governed over the masses that were deemed unfit for the vampire community. The Purebloods, a selected rarity were highly protected, and anyone under their umbrella regarded with utmost importance. As such, her task would present a counter imbalance toward the Pureblood regulation. 

"Foolish hunter girl, have you no ears tonight? The carrying of a threat to my brethren already warrants you a warning to retreat. If you ignore my warning I will be forced to take this a sign of war between the hunter and vampire. We do not wish for any such outcome." Remaeus said, maintaining a calm demeanor. "In order for you to carry out such an offensively feudal and hopelessly effete task as executioner, there are strict protocols that must be upheld. Namely a trial. After which judgement is taken and a proper sentence due, then and only then will stately measure follow suit. Until that happens, dutiful little soldier, you lower your arms, and you leave the premises immediately. Fail to comply, and I can't promise your safety." 
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:32 am

Mia locked her eyes on Remaues, "You apparently have no ears tonight, I am well within my rights to kill him. I can either do that here or drag him outside is up to you" she said keeping her voice calm and her posture collected when all she wanted to do was swing at Remaues instead. Snorting a little when he continued to speak Mia shook her head at him, "A trail within the elders of the Hunters has already taken place. Hence why I am here. I don't carry out pathetic little kills like other hunters do" Mia said keeping firm.

"You may control this coven as a whole Remaues, but you obviously cannot control your followers as effectively as you think you can". Mia knew she was poking at the metaphorical bees nest so speak but that didn't frighten her, she had yet to meet anything that terrified her like it had done years ago. Lowering her gun to her side she stepped close to Remaues so there was a hair breadths between the two of them, looking up at him her eyes hardened. "Now, allow me to do my job or I will have no qualms about making you into collateral damage" she said darkly.

She honestly didn't care if she killed him, yes, the repercussions for such a thing would be big but politics and the like didn't interest Mia in the slightest and dishing out threats she knew she would back up was easy. Mia said no point in threatening someone if she couldn't back up the threat.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:44 pm

"If it were up to me, luv, you would have your head on a spike and delivered personally to the hunters for such indiscretion. Unfortunately we live in less barbaric times were such measures are obsolete." He kept his voice even, calm, as though they were merely conversing over tea on a midsummer's eve. She spoke of trial having already set his brethren's fate. How curious, no one ever once, sent him word of said trial much less notified any offence against any of them. For all he knew, she was just another trigger-happy brunette, eager to claim her station within the ranks. He could see the liveliness in her eyes, the fire, the particular shine of cockiness that often heightened into a fever, one that became many a hunter's downfall. They never change, not in this time or the next, always so bloody predictable in their machinations. One would think after all these centuries they'd learn, against vampires, humans never win.

Her entire approach is pathetic, firstly, she allowed herself to get caught. She singlehandedly walked right into a Pureblood's nest, announced her murderous intent. All, rookie mistakes, but he had to give it to her, took serious guts to pull that and live long enough to share idle chit-chat with the Sire himself. How amusing.

She spoke of his lax in maintaining order, well now, she had yet to fully understand just how much of an order he has over his brothers. The girl even went as far as stepping up to him direct and unbidden to lay what otherwise would be noted as a threat.

He could only smirk in return, she's just too charming. Or, perhaps he had quite a peculiar taste in women.

"The only collateral damage I see here, is bloodshed, by your hand. Not to my brothers however, but to those men and women you serve yes. Hmm, your empty threats they're rather tiring to the ear, now, we can settle this matter rationally." He put his hands up showing he had no weapon or instrument that'd harm her pretty little face, "Or you can shoot with your toys, and stir an unnecessary frenzy. Chances of you making it out of here in one piece, slim."

The others were nervous but held their guards. Alert, aware, this wasn't a mere chance meet between sire and hunter, no, something brew here, something they could never discern.

Remaeus in quite his fluid motions gathered a distance from the huntress. "You see, dear hunter, when there is a breach in my rule, there are consequences. I mislike the troubles incidents as these bring, so, let me make it clear."

He approached his accused brother and in one fleeting motion, snapped his neck. The entire coven were stunned into silence. He would have to deal with this in due time, for now examples needed to be set and who else better than the brute and idiotic, little brother?

"Take his body away, be sure to pin him down and lock him tight."

Seras, his servant, approached and without hesitation she picked up Victor's legs and another grabbed him by the shoulders and hefted him up, his head hung at an unnatural angle. Daggered in a box, sealed tight he'd go for as long as Remaeus deemed, perhaps another thousand years?

"If anyone else cared to join my dear, foolish brother in the bowels of hell, speak up, I don't have another century to waste." Remaeus said, ever so pleasant his tone, only threaded with a hint of impatience. No one made a sound, all their eyes on him, their energies tense as piano wire.

He turned back to his hunter friend, "That's settled quite nicely, don't you think? Although it'd be safe to assume you're not so satisfied. All pent up and ready for action, you'll have to seek entertainments elsewhere now I'm afraid. Promise, you will not be harmed, relay a message to the hunters, next time they seek to put a target on my coven, at least call a proper trial, one where I am present and aware of such accusations. I mislike being kept in the dark especially on matters concerning the family." He managed a pleasant smile, one as gentlemen in most affairs, he wanted to maintain the peace, "I'll see you in the next grand meeting, we'll have a ball." How horrendously disturbing, that they'd dare hold trial without the offender even present, what foolish court system were the hunters running? He was sure to bring this up the next time they met, it wasn't acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 am

Mia couldn't help the smirk that played over her lips when he said that she could shoot with her toys and stir and unnecessary frenzy. "Now that sounds exactly like my kind of night" she said calmly. For Mia it honestly did sound like her kind of night. She had little to no regard for her own safety any more as that had been washed away after years of hunting and killing as she did.

Watching as he approached his bother Mia remained unfazed as she watched him snap his neck. There went her fun for the night. It looked like her night was going to be blood free. Putting her gun away Mia put her hands into her jacket pockets and shrugged her shoulders a little. "I have more jobs to carry out tonight anyway. One less I need to be bothered with" she said with a light laugh. Mia could feel the tense energies in the air but it didn't bother her in the slightest.

When Remaeus asked her to relay the message he had she thought about it for a moment, "That's a reasonable request. I'll relay your message to Gwen" Mia said politely, she spoke of one of the tops of the organisation. Most people thought no one could get to Gwen and speak with her but Mia was one of the few hunters who was permitted to see the woman in question.

"As much as I would enjoy seeing you at the next grand meeting I'm sorry to inform you but, I never attend them. I have many other more important things to attend to" Mia said with a small shrug of her shoulders before she turned from Remaeus and began to walk away. "I'll see myself out now Remaeus. Have a good night" she said casually. Without looking backwards Mia left the coven and went off to continue with her many rounds. Mia knew she should attend the grand meetings as she was one of the top hunters and had been apart of the council for many years, but to those who attended the meetings only knew that the empty chair at the table was the chair that Death sat in. If only they knew that Death was her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After several hours of being gone from Remaeus' coven Mia, unconscious and covered in blood, was dumped on the front porch by two members of another coven who's sire wanted to make trouble for Remaeus' coven. The two men left quickly just as Mia opened her eyes and looked around, groaning she wrapped her left arm around her waist and forced herself onto her shaky legs.

Taking a slight step her legs collapsed under her and sent her slamming back into the porch. Closing her eyes with a groan Mia heard the front door open and slowly opened her eyes, seeing someone from Remaeus' coven come out Mia tried to move her body away but stopped from the pain as the member grabbed her and picked her up.

Letting them carry her Mia made an annoyed noise when they used her legs to shut the door, "Bastard" Mia groaned out making the person carry her laugh just before they dropped her onto the tiled floor of the foyer. Hearing the person walk off Mia opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling in agony, the vampires had had fun using her as a punching bag, feeding off of her and torturing her. Just more scars to add to the amount she already had.

Luca who had brought Mia inside went off to Remaeus' study, knocked before he opened the door and stepped inside. He didn't care that he was covered in Mia's blood. "The hunter is back. She's in the foyer" Luca said before he stepped out of the study and headed off to his room. He was one of the better vampires at controlling his blood lust.

Mia stayed laying on the ground for a moment before she made herself sit up and dragged herself over to a corner in the foyer and rested her back against a wall comfortably, she felt safer with her back against a wall. Reaching into her coat pocket she pulled out her gun and held it limply in her hand on her lap as she waited to see if any hungry vampires got any funny ideas.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:36 pm

"Silarial." Remæus said.

A second later the pale haired vampire appeared at the windows, her form half crouched, half leaning in, dual sets of chrome eyes watched, awaiting further orders.

"Did you catch our delivery boys?"

"Yes, Master."

Remæus closed the book he'd been staring into for the past few hours. Then he stood, elegant and fluid in motion, "Good. Eliminate them. It'll send a message."

"Very well, Master."

With that the vampire vanished into the shadows of night. Remæus left his study and continued throughout the estate until he came upon the mess that Mia was in. Her scent made his head spin and for a brief moment he saw himself tearing into her throat and leaving her without a drop of blood. Such was the immediate primal instinct of his species. Centuries of restraint and control didn't keep him immune to blood lust. Mainly sheer will was his only driving force that kept his instinct at bay.

Killing her now would incite the fury of the Hunters, bring about their hammer of war he wasn't in the mood to deal with. For such a prideful hunter the greatest insult is finding herself at the mercy of the one thing she willfully destroyed.

Or did she lack even that?

Remæus clenched his teeth where his fangs pushed against in the curse that was his insatiable hunger. Fire scored his veins and his eyes throbbed with the hyper awareness that roared with the urge to hunt and trap his prey. She lay there equipped with a weapon that may injure if the bullets struck. Yet he'd wager his speed outmatched that of a stray bullet or two. His inherent temper flared out in a series of pressures that'd hinder any quick draw on her part. She had threatened his family, his brother, and breached his nest, the one place that promised sanctuary from Hunters.

Allowing her to breathe another day seemed all the more laughable. Yet he made no motion toward her. Instead he turned and continued onward as he didn't trust himself. He might accidentally snap her neck.

"Eve."

The strawberry blonde vampire knelt before him, as though the darkness had summoned her, she bowed her head, "Yes, My Lord?"

"Tend to our nuisance, ensure her life. While she is within our regard."

Eve bowed again, "Yes, My Lord." She parted from him away.

There in the foyer, lying in her own blood was the 'nuisance', and tonight Eve was supposed to ensure she live. A peculiar demand, one she wouldn't question, who knew the whims of her sire. However, Eve made no further approach at the sight of the hunter's very threatening weapon.

"'Evening. I am Eve. My Lord wishes to accommodate, he has entrusted me with such responsibility," She held no malice toward her, more apathy than anything really, "lower your arms, or I may be forced to restrain you before I can aid. Are we clear, Hunter?"

Last edited by ❩ Beauty of the Dark ❨ on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Mia aimed her gun at the female vampire, she was not in the mood to play games since she was covered in her own blood and she hated that feeling as now it was drying and become increasingly uncomfortable. Raising her brow at Eve's words Mia couldn't help the chuckle the bubbled out of her. "Do I really look like I'm in the condition to even fire a straight shot?" she questioned before she slowly and painfully put her gun away and showed Eve her empty hands "Besides, currently, I am seeing two of you".

Gritting her teeth Mia pushed herself up off of the floor slowly, leaning against the wall she closed her eyes as she clenched her jaw. Opening her eyes slowly she looked at Eve "If you could just show me where the nearest bathroom is I'll clean myself up and be off" Mia stated as she pushed off the wall and sway a little on the spot before she reached out and touched the wall to stop herself from falling over.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:27 pm

"It's rather far, you won't make it past the grand room." Eve said, "Let me help you there."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Mia bit her bottom lip, she wanted to hit something. She hadn't felt this weak and helpless in years and it frustrated her to no end. "Fine" she growled out as she watched Eve, "Don't try anything funny fang face" she added. Feeling so helpless scared Mia and the fact she was relying on vampires to help her and not kill her made her want to laugh at the stupidness of the situation she now found herself in.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Eve nodded, "Contrary to hunter belief, we're not barbarians." She helped the hunter to the next room where another vampire had prepared for the hunter to stay.

"My blood can heal you," Eve said, as she set the hunter to the chair nearest the fireplace. She rose her wrist to her lips prepared to share, "Unless you prefer the human conventions of first-aid."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:16 am

"From my experience, you are barbarians" Mia said as she let Eve helped her into the next room, moving in the chair she shook her head. "I'd rather not have your blood touch me" she said simply as she slowly pulled off her jacket, grabbing her knife from a sheath on her right arm and cut her shirt down the front and pulled it off.

Glancing at Eve she dropped her knife onto the floor beside the chair before she reached into a pocket of her jacket and pulled out a syringe that thankfully hadn't gotten broken. Pulling the cap off of it she pushed the needle into her left arm and injected the liquid into herself that would help take the edge off of her pain and also help her heal a little faster.

Mia didn't care in the slightest that her scars were showing, slowly getting out of the chair Mia made her way slowly and carefully over to the bathroom. Flicking on the light she moved up to the sink. Turning the water on cold she cupped her hands under the stream and splashed her face. Holding onto the edge of the sink Mia closed her eyes, she couldn't believe she was staying in a house full of vampires. At least this time she wasn't their food source.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Despite her decline, Eve held no offence, of course she'd reject her offer. Hunters and their pride. It only irked her how indiscriminate her regard was toward them. Perhaps it was just her misfortune that every vampire she encountered turned out to be monstrous. It would make Eve hypocritical to place all hunters beneath the same foul spotlight, because just like there were good hunters who lived by certain means of conduct, who saw the world in black and white, there too existed bad hunters, nasty trigger-happy broads that killed with little regard.

"I'll be here if you require any assistance." The vampire said, then her gaze fell to the bed, she approached it and kept herself busy by preparing it for their guest. It was strange, that their Lord had accepted the hunter once again, hadn't killed her as he would have had it been any other hunter bred. Perhaps tonight he was feeling generous. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Mia moved about the bathroom and kicked the door closed without saying anything else to Eve. Taking a hot shower to get the blood off of herself, coming out of the bathroom in her blood stained jeans and bra while toweling off her hair she looked at Eve. A vampire being nice and tending to her creeped Mia out quite a bit. In her experience, vampires never did anything remotely kind without wanting something in return.

"I don't need anything else" Mia said as she sat back down on the chair in the room and hunched over a bit resting her elbows on her knees as she ran her hands through her hair. "I'll leave in a moment, there's no need to fuss with the bed" she added with a sigh as she sat upright and leaned back into the chair as she placed her hands over her eyes.

She didn't want to stay in a house filled with vampires longer than she needed to, and since she wasn't working Mia didn't see a logical reason to stay too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Remæus left the confining chamber and roamed the property grounds. The night, full, teasing at his senses. By now the fool must have received his message. If this was how they were to exist among the land, then so be it. Association be damned, he held an allegiance solely for the sake of a crippling humanity. But for the vampires that disrespected him, like this, there was no mercy. The blood king awoke, eager for the tainted crown. Thirsty for the inferno, the taste of bloodshed, the storm of war that lasted ages. But he wasn't in that time anymore and he couldn't bear the weight of such a crown. Not in this era. So he would await the next hit, and then, only then, he'd strike. Remæus paused among the fields, his gaze enraptured by the pulse of the full moon. It sent his entire body into a state of near frenzy. But he contained it, he gripped at the blade forever strapped on his side and breathed deep. Releasing the air he maintained alertness and let his senses expand his surroundings. The hunter, she was a careless one, with little regard to her own life. What good was a reckless soldier? Why was she even among the ranking to begin with? She may have survived this night, but he doubted her fortune would last. The neighboring coven had dangled her like a mouse, a trap he side-stepped and retaliated with the end of their two pigeons. Surely it would incite probable war. He frowned, the nuisance had gotten exactly what she wanted, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptySun May 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Mia took her hands away from her face and pulled her boots on, getting to her feet she grabbed her jacket and put it on as well and grabbed her guns and things before she walked out of the room without a word or a backwards glance. Walking out of the house with a limp Mia ignored the vampires that were around looking at her with interest as to why a hunter of all people was wandering through their house. Walking through the grounds she was aiming to make her way to where her car had been dumped so she could get it and go back to her neglected little apartment. Spotting Remæus walking around she paid no mind to him until she began to walk past him "Thanks" she said simply without looking in his direction. Mia wasn't above thanking those who helped her and din't try and kill her without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:45 pm

She was a stubborn one, the woman. Pride and a need to self-actualize oozed off her skin. He didn't stop her, nor demand anymore. At the very least, she showed some gratitude. Most would rather choke on their tongue than thank a vampire. A Pureblood no less. ❝Be more cautious hunter, I don't want to find out you've gotten yourself killed because of your horrendous obligation to the Association. Or your pride.❞ She had potential or maybe he was projecting, but if she gave herself a little more self-respect she might survive the lethal path she'd taken. But the road paved in bones and blood he'd witnessed one too many hunters fall. Most of them tripping over their own selves. Pitiful they, truly. ❝Take care.❞
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:26 am

Turning around to look at him when he told her to be more cautious Mia continued to walk backwards as she did so. "Thanks for the concern fang face. But getting myself killed is just an interesting part of my job" she said with a shrug of her shoulders before she spun back around on her heel and disappeared into the trees barely making a sound. The next day a meeting between the Association and the leaders of different supernatural groups was called and Mia was told to be there or she would have no say in anything important that might need to be talked about. As such she decided to come halfway through the meeting with two fellow hunters flanking her, not bothering to knock on the door to the meeting hall she simply stalked her way inside looking as if nothing had happened to her the night before and some of the supernatural leaders looked at her with confusion and fear as she plopped herself down into the empty chair that was always left for Death. Looking at the head of the Association who had stopped talking when she walked in Mia raised a brow a little "Don't let me stop you" she said simply as she kicked her legs over the arm of her chair as the other hunters stood beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running towards nightmares [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next