Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Kira cracked a real smile for the first time, her face lighting up.

I'll try to keep my insults under control. As for the money... This will be more of a...personal enlightenment. the money is an added bonus.

Her acute senses picked up on an unfamiliar scent that she didn't particularly care for...

Yes... You're right. Let's get out of here...and quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Yugo walked down the street along side Kira "its kinda weird...how you tell me you didnt gave him the files...but I dont care as long as I get my pay" Yugo was petty much a money addict, but not the kind who would spend it all, he wanted to save it up, and keep it for if anythin happened to the squad." Ichi might be our biggest worry...although same goes to Tetsuo and Sorayami...any how it might get alittle messy...always wanted to taste higher class vampire meat" smirked Yugo."no offense"
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 pm

What is this? you didnt kill eachother? man thats boring Sorayami let out a laugh.
Yugo, the time you taste the flesh of a high rank vampire, you'll never eat anything else again. After all why eat chicken when you can have beef? right? Sorayami put up a poster on the wall "Sorayami, DEAD not alive, *Picture* 250billion yen" then waved goodbye and ran into the dark allys.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Kaiser followed Sorayami into the alley, he floated on air and followed silently"this wherewolf...I like him" Kaiser shared his dream, and thus he was interested in helping him for awhile, ever since he got out of that dimension. he then focused and blended into the shadows." Sorayami...your goal...I share it with you...allow me to..."company you"...if you will allow it. he sent out his thought telepathically to him
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Now then, this is interesting Come out of hiding atleast if you want my acompany me, as for a same goal. I wonder how you know? afterall Ichi is the only one I've told~ Sorayami's eyes was glowing with couriosity and had a wide grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Kaiser slowly rose out of the shadow, he was significantly shorter than him, but his aura was immense, almost chokingly so."they call me Kaiser...I'm what you call a Faux Demon...man made basically...but I consider myself the god of chaos...I want in...after, this world has grown fat with pride...especially demons and vampires..." kaiser didnt walk along the flor but floated. he then noticed a young man walking into the alley. Kaiser just smirked crazilly and motioned his hand forward. the man lifted off the ground. Kaiser then closed his hand into a fist in which the man exploded into a pile of blood. Kaiser then absorbed what was left, all the while with a devilish grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Hmm thats a neat abilty you got there, the reason of showing it was to make me scared? make me belive i control you and let my guard down?
But realy human made demon, i feel sorry for you. To be created by such pitful beings must have destroyed your pride Sorayami took out a piece of paper and a small knife. You're blood if you might?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Kaiser looked at Sorayami not one bit phased from what he said "Beleive me I did...but their biggest mistake was creating me...I'll make them regret it" smirked Kaiser." I prefer not to use my hands if I dont need to, so I'll leave now...but think about my proposal...I'll be watching" Kaiser sunk into the shadows once again, laughing as he did so
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:07 am

Kira keep a cool composure as she spoke with Yugo.

Yes well I don't understand myself half the time. Now, do you want my help or not?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 am

Yugo nodded" yes I would" he said, before sniffing the air, somethin catched his attention, his expression turned to anger. he stood on all fours, slowly turning into his wofl form, growling all the time "whats HE doing here" Yugo leaped forward following the scent, he was faster than an ordinary wherewolf." the nerve of that guy!!!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am

Kira rolled her eyes as Yugo morphed into a wolf and took off. She sped after him with the disorienting speed of a vampire, following his blurred furry shape. She could sense another presence... He was running toward this source of malevolence. She kicked it into high gear and was now running alongside Yugo, her long black hair whipping out behind her and her coat billowing around her form. She looked to the side and caught his eyes as they ran, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Yugo looked at Kira" this guy...he is human...but don't try to feed upon him...his blood is not blood at all, but a deadly chemical that was used to create the perfect Assassin.." YUgo then looked forward, growling. the man was seemingly floating, he mocked both of them by motioning his hand forward before dissappearing
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Sorayami take's out a small notebook. Can you care to explain hwo you can see the diffrance between the corrupted and the normal humas? and looked up from his notebook and down on Yugo from the roof.
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Kira growled.

Ah. One of those nasty half-breeds...

Her face wrinkled in disgust.

I suppose I'll just have to rip him limb from limb, she snarled menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

" I wish he was a half breed...but he isn't...neither living or dead...took out half of my squad in mere seconds...and no doubt he will try to take us out" replied yugo with an expression of fear, anger, and excitement

"I take offense to that...but then you sub level degenerate species would'nt think much"replied the assassin, although his voice was distorted, he had a heavy russian accent
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Kira felt a thrill of fear and adrenaline run through her, making her quake.

Let's take this bastard down, Yugo. I'm hungry and want to go eat, so let's make it fast.

Her voice was a vicious growl.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Yugo nodded and sniffed the air for the assassin's scent" on your right Kira" said YUgo as the assassin was still invisible" never

thought I'd see a Wolfman and a vampire workr together"Thought the Assassin
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

A feral growl escapes her throat as Kira leaps toward the presence she smells. It is a nasty overbearingly acidic smell. Though the assassin was invisible, he was not intangible. She swiped her hand and caught flesh under her nails. She ripped them across whatever surface this was, hoping it was his face, and a grin flashed across her face as she danced backward, out of his reach, though she still couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm

he luckily turned in midair and only getting his leg, he made his presence known "how dare you touch me, filthly animal!" he shouted closing his hands into a fist, a green, blue like shape turned into blades at the end of his fists. Yugo rushed forward, and swiped at him. he dodged and stabbed him in the kneecaps. he then forced the blade out, ripping his leg in half. Yugo didn't showed any pain but landed on the floor trying to stop the bleeding. the assassin leaped into the air ready to strike him in the head
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Kira ran forward as the assassin was about to finish Yugo and slammed into him with her body, knocking him backward. She stood in t protective crouch in front of Yugo.

Who're you calling a filthy animal, you vile freak of nature?

Her beautiful angel's face was contorted in a mask of rage.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:43 pm

he got back up and laughed." what are you gonna choose...save your freind or finish me off...cus if you let me go...I might come back...but its really up to" the assassin then rushed forward about to stab her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Kira barely whirled out of the way in time and his blade scraped her back and slashed off some of her hair. She hissed in pain and spun back around, grabbing the blade between her hands and perrying, so she now had him bent over sideways. She kneed him dead in the center of his chest with such swiftness her leg was a blur. She then yanked his sword up again, spun inward so her back was right up against him, and elbowed him in the nose before backing away. All this happened so fast that she had weaved in and out in less than ten seconds. She waited, eyes wide and alert, for his next move, always aware of Yugo's position on the ground, making sure this man could not get to him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

the man enjoyed the pain, laughing each time he was hit." nothing is more painful then having corrosive fluid surge into your body like blood" he then twisted his nose back into shape" my turn" he then rushed forward, sweeped her off her legs, and kicked her in the stomach. he then jumped into the air and spun around, creating a flurry of green like energy, as he spun in her direction
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Kira grunted as she was thrown to the ground and coughed as his foot bludgeoned her stomach. Her mouth opened wide as she gasped for air. When he started to spin toward her, she pulled her act together and leapt to her feet in a lithe movement, dodging his blast. When he stopped spinning, she feinted forward at him, before quickly retreating and coming at him from the side. She swiped her hand straight across his face, nails digging into his flesh, and she caught his left eye with one nail and she growled and screeched and fury.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

he stood there, his face revealing a skeletal face" I do not like those who dig their nails in me" he then grabbed her by the throat and began too choke" I think I'll aim for the heart" just as he was about to stab her yugo rammed into him and swiped at his body untill the assassin was knocked out.Yugo Caught Kira and hopped to safety,far from the assassin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next