Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm

he nodded."thats why I must go alone...he won't trust me if I take you along...atleast when I meet him I can tell him about you...plus it would be a burden to organise a funeral for you" he laughed jokingly
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female
Number of posts : 1096
Animunny : 1162
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 am

Kira tried to bite back the impulse to childishly stick her tongue out at him and failed.

Psh... If anyone's funeral would need arranging, it would be yours, mutt.

She said it jokingly, not antagonistic, the way she would have back when they'd first met. She'd grown to more than tolerate this werewolf; she could now even think of him as a friend, after everything they'd been thrown into together.
Back to top Go down
http://freeflowroleplay.forumotion.com
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 pm

"From what I know of Gado...he is one of the greatest fighters of the wherewolf race...defeated some powerful pure blood vampires without even scratch..." Yugo then smiled at Kira."it will be a week at least...from what I've heard he is very hard to find" he said
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Kira pulled a face. A week? Why does that sound so long? A week should be nothing to an immortal... Oh get a grip, Kira. Honestly.

She shook her head at her thoughts, half smiling.

Take all the time you need, Yugo.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 am

he then reached into his pocket and brought out a small notebook."these are all my contacts...if you need someone to help you with a mission just call them...some you might have met, like Ichi, and Kurobara...but the rt just say your a freind of mine" he smiled and gave the notebook to her
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 am

Kira half smiled, touched by the kind gesture.

Thank you, Yugo. This will be helpful.

She turned her angel's smile upon him.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 am

he he smiled at her too as he turned around."I'll come back with a powerful ally" he said as he walked down the street, slowly placing his hood of his head as it started to rain.

Ichi watched from the rooftops, carefully spying on them."damn punishment...such a drag" he sighed
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:11 am

Kira watched his figure retreat into the quasi darkness; she was unfazed by the rain, her cold hard skin reflecting it. She muttered something to herself before looking down at the small, tattered notebook in her hands.

Well, best get to work.

She opened the notebook and searched for Kurobara. Finding his number, she dialed it on her cell and waited for him to pick up.

Kurobara? It's Kira. Yeah, hey. I have need of your assistance on a mission... What do you know of Mr. Mask?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Kurobara quickly picked up the phone."hello?..oh kira hi..mr. mask?...let me see." he swiveled over to his computer and quickly searched."it says here that he is a highly respected Enforcer for hire...his duties dont come cheap aswell...there was a bit of a problem as he was known for collecting he homeless and forgotten to a lab complex...which they were used in experiment...one of these was his best freind and partner...he escaped and vowed to destroy him...thats all it says on Yugo's file on Mr. Mask...I'll do some hunting around myself...give me 5 hours...and meet me in the park...I'll give you the rest that I've dug up"he then put the phone down and got his bag, ready to leave.

Ichi kept his eye on kira"Mr. Mask ehh?" he whispered to himself
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 am

Kira nodded and snapped her phone shut.

So Bug Boy was Mr. Mask's best friend... Well this puts a twist on things.

Her face twisted in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Ichi then pressed the button on his ear piece."just got some new info...Stun was Ichi's freind...yeah...you mean Kira?...Hikitara...she isnt our enemy..but...okay"Ichi then sighed. as he got up he accidently kicked a can off the roof."damn better run" he said running in the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 am

Air hissed out between Kira's teeth as she heard the can being kicked over. She was in motion in a blur. She scaled the brick wall of the building, hopping onto the roof in mere seconds. She launched herself at her stalker, pinning him to the ground face-first with his arms pinned behind his back. She bent down low, her lips to his ear, her dog tags brushing his back.

Tell me what you heard. And I mean everything. Keep in mind that I can kill you in seconds with a mere swipe of teeth. Now start talking.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Ichi fell to the ground surpised."hey its me...Ichi.." he shouted."now let go of me and I'll tell you"
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Kira gasped and drew back, letting go of his arms.

Oh! Ichi! I'm sorry. I guess I'm a little jumpy...

She bit her lip.

But why were you sneaking around, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

he got up and dusted himself off."My father found out that I worked with you and Yugo...as punishment he sent to spy on you and Yugo..." he said sighing." he always think that he can control me."
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Kira snarled.

How do I know you're not just working as a double agent? Because I've dealt with that before. It didn't end pleasantly.

She examined her hands, the hands that could shatter a human skull with a mere twisting of the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

"Because you and yugo would have been swarmed a long time ago..." he replied."I hate taking double agent jobs...you always work with another...I'm more a solo man" he said lighting a cigarette
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Kira narrowed her deep ruby eyes at him, the smell of the smoke making her want to cough but she resisted, internalizing what he was telling her.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 pm

"look...theres somethin strange happening...I'm just checking things out...you'd best make sure your not caught in whatever is about to happen" he took another drag."why are you doing research on Mask?" he asked
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Kira's eyes flashed and hardened.

He was friends with that giant bug, Stun... I'm trying to figure out what the scientist was up to. Why he was experimenting on them. And, most importantly, who Mr Mask is most loyal to...

Her words trailed off, as she was distracted by her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Ichi laughed slightly." mostb hired guns are loyal to those who pay more...and Saren being the richest guy in the whole country...he is most loyal to him." he replied."if you still looking around...I could give you Stun's hideout address..." he said taking a drag and doubting it whis his fingers
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:27 am

Kira nodded.

Yeah... Yes. That would be helpful.

She straightened up and her nose wrinkled in disgust at the smell of the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm

he then got out his notepad and a pen, quickly writing down stun's address." its inside the abandoned subway station..oh yeah you'llb needing this" he then took out a small vile of liquid, as he put his notepad in his pocket
Back to top Go down
playful_kitty_17
Otakami
playful_kitty_17

Female

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Kira took off the top of the vial and sniffed it. It smelled vaguely of lilac and freeshia... With an underlying hint of orange blossom, all mixed in with a strong scent of bug spray. It was an odd smell... Oddly tantalilyzing.

What is this, Ichi?

Her voice was one of desire... She had a strange urge to drink it. But her mind was screaming for her to throw that vial far away from herself. To have nothing to do with it. An odd, random thought came to her then:

The devil always makes sin look delectable.

With that, her eyes flew open and she wrenched the vial away from her face.

What is this madness??
Back to top Go down
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Ichi laughed slightly at her reaction."you see Stun is a mix of nearly all kinds of bugs, most prominently a beetle of ertain types...he also goes on a feeding frenzy when someone wakes him...this Vial will paralyze him for as long as his Frenzy lasts, thus you will be able to have civilised talk...well close to it anyway...dont drink it...your blood will rush into the head, where it will force itself out from your eyes, ears, mouth, nose...until you choke on your blood...our female agents use when assassinating targets.." Ichi then smiled and begun to walk away."if you can get him some meat, I'm sure he will help you out with anythin your goin to do" he then jumped back on the roof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)   when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

when a city starts to crumble ( might be mature)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next