Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Washed up. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 am

Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 Picpic

"I am not an infant!" she retorted, though a smile broke out over his face at his next sentence. "And if well developed means I've got the right assets," she winked, letting out a playful laugh, "then thank you very much."

She flashed her pink tongue at him teasingly and shot him another light-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 am

He smiled closing his eyes. "I like you Kaylee.... Your funny." he complemented. "In a hha funny.. not -oh look stupid human funny."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 am

Kaylee laughed and rested her chin atop her forearms, gazing at him thoughtfully. "Well thanks," she replied sarcastically, another smile crossing her face. "Nice to know I'm not classified with the 'stupid ones'." She opened her mouth and let out a large yawn, the sleepiness now catching up with her again. Sleep. They both needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:58 am

He snorted. "Oh, sure.. IM polite- but you toss me into the lot with grouper and sardeens." he teased. "Im not a fish."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:05 am

"Well you look like one," she smiled, and she allowed her eyelids to droop slowly over her eyes. "I mean, half of you anyway. The rest looks human. But if you're not a fish, and you're not exactly human, then what are you classified as??" she questioned curiously. "Surely you can't be both....can you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 am

"And why not?" he raised an eyebrow. "your either going to admit im subhuman or equal to." he said. "You might as well say equal."

Somewhere in the house a dooropened and closed, a boys voice reachign the bathroom. "Im home!"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:26 pm

"Well, I guess," she agreed skeptically, and she continued to give him a strange look until she heard something that made her chest scream with panic.

No. Ty was home?! Already?? She immediately shot up, nearly slipping on a puddle of water Akes had trailed along with him during his trek inside, but she managed to catch herself before bolting out the door and slamming it behind her.

"Hey sis, why is there so much water on the floor? It's everywhere! Were you trying to mop again?" he teased, and Kaylee immediately nodded in agreement--earning a suspicious look from her little brother. If it had been under any other circumstances she would have smacked him for being such a little brat, but right now she could almost swear she felt her heart inching its way up and out of her throat.

"Thanks a lot," she tried to laugh it off, but the flustered state she was in was more than obvious--even to a thirteen year old boy.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Akes blinked, moving in the tub to peek through the cracks to see who had entered the house, splashing slightly as he moved. His gills continues to pump away, making him feel like he had just swam ten miles a minute.

He heard the boys voice and raised an eyebrow. mops. were they used off ships too? He haddnt known that.

He curiouslyleaned over the edge of the tub, closing one eye as he peeked under the crack of the door and the floor. No good.... all he could see were feet. And a not so nice little scottie dog growling at him from under the porciline tub.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 pm

"Cmon sis, everyone knows you're a walking mess," he laughed, crossing his arms over his chest with a defiant grin. "But hey, where's the mop?" Kaylee's eyes widened at his words, and she threw her hands into the air.

"I threw it away!" she blurted out, and her face twisted in disgust. "I mean, it was so dirty and all. Geez, we haven't mopped in forever! The poor mop couldn't take it," she joked, laughing nervously. "But it's a good thing you got home early. Here."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a twenty, handing it to the now skeptical looking boy, and he eyed the money for a moment before gazing up at her. "No way," he stick his tongue out, and Kaylee rolled her eyes in response.

"I need you to go the store and get another one! C'mon, Tyyyyy," she pouted, jutting out her lip pathetically. "Please! I have so much to do, the house is a mess, I have crazy homework..."

"But Kay!! I JUST got home!" Ty immediately whined in protest, causing Kaylee to let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine. You can keep the change."

And those were the magic words. "Yes! Alright! I'll be right back!" he waved, dropping his backpack to the floor and racing out the front door.

"Hey! Ty! Don't just throw your backpack here in the middle of the living room!" she called out after him, but of course he ignored her. Stupid little kid. Suddenly remembering Akes she rushed to the bathroom, slipping again on the water that laid pooled in random spots on the floor. "Aaaaaahhhh!" she squealed, and she slid straight into the door--resulting in a rather large bang that sent Scottie into a barking frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Akes frowned, flinching when he heard the bank followed by the dogs barking.

If he thought he had it in him to get back into the water after words he would have pulled himself out to see if she was alright. Instead he settled for calling out the question.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Kaylee winced and clumsily pushed herself back to her feet, rubbing her elbow with a pout. "Owwww..." she whined, and she opened the door in a slow motion as she ignored the pain in her back and arms.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied, though her expression screamed otherwise. "Though now I'm kinda glad I sent Ty off to get a mop. I'm tired of slipping!" With a sigh she made her way back to the side of the tub, kneeling to the ground and pressing her cheek against the cool porcelain.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, cocking her head a bit as she gazed at the merman.

OOC: REPLY TO TATES!! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"Tired." akes replied honestly. the water was fairly foggy now. he didnt seem to care though, his cloudy scales a brilliant- though still foggy- green under the fresh bath waters.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 am

Noticing how dirty the water was, Kaylee stood up and reached over the tub toward the faucet. "Here, I'm gonna drain the water and refill it with some that's fresher," she spoke up, flipping the switch to the drain upward--causing the water to begin to gurgle.

"Don't worry, it won't eat you or anything," she laughed, and she reached for the handle to turn on the cold water. "Hopefully it drains as fast as the water fills up."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm

"..." he frowned. "Supose youll be wanting you wish then." he mused lwaning back once she assured him it wouldnt suck him down.
You could never be sure....
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Kaylee gazed at him in confusion, and she cocked her head curiously at his words. "My wish? What?" she asked, scooting back and taking her place once again on the floor beside the bathtub.

"What do you mean? What wish?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm

He blinked. "Dont you humans think merfolk give you three wishes if you ceatch them?" he asked, confusing the humans beliefes with enies and merfolk.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Kaylee stared at him for a moment in disbelief before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "What?? Three wishes?" she chuckled, giving him an odd look. "You mean, like a genie?? Last time I checked, I didn't find you in a lamp," she grinned.

"Where'd you get that idea, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:37 pm

"I thought all humans thought we merfolk give you wishes." he said in his own defense when she laughed at him. "besides- we do grant humans any one wish if they save one of our people..." he hesitated. "Of course, I would need to get back to Lord Poseidon and clear it with him. We havn't granted a mortal a wish since Atlantis went foul."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Kaylee's eyes immediately widened, and she perked up like a dog that had just spotted a runaway ball.
"Wait a second, are you telling me Atlantis was real??" she exclaimed, her emerald pools bright with excitement
and wonder. "What was it like? What happened to it? And what sort of wish did you grant?"

"Do you mean Poseidon like the water God? God of the ocean, or something like that?? Oh my gosh, that is so cool."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

He frowned at her excitement. "Who else would Poseidon be? Lord of the sea and earth quakes." he stated. "As far as Atlantis was concerned, its a sunken human mess." he stated. "A Governor of a city saved one of Poseidon's children and in return requested to be king over a flourish able island nation. The wish was granted and, blinded by greed, he ordered his people to 'save' as many merfolk as possible. enraged, poisden sunk the city." he explained. "We still hold our bashing tournaments there."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

x

"What did he mean by 'saving' merfolk?" she spoke quickly, her brows
furrowing in both confusion and a hint of discomfort. The thought of enraging the God
of the Sea chilled her to the bone, and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as she
imagined an entire island crashing down to the depths of the ocean.

Such massive power was frightening.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm

((Bump))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 am

Humans set out with the objective of capturing my people, hoping to earn more wishes." he stated simply, leannig one elbow on the side of the tub, his gills working to breathe the tap water as he sat. He really was a sight to see.

He pushed his long blonde hair out of his face and quirked an eyebrow at her. "After the black tide moves out, Ill be able to go home and file the record of your saving me." he said. "It's paper work, and I hate it, but law's law." he shrugged. one webbed hand grabbing the sid eof the tub as she shifted to get comfortable. his darkly tanned skin had a sort of green under tone to it.

"Who's Ty?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm

x

Kaylee's emerald pools seemed to fog over
for a few moments as she immersed herself in her own thought.
Filing? What did they write on? Paper couldn't possibly work under
water, so maybe it was stone? Seaweed paper? Her head was
swirling with questions, and she was so lost inside herself that
she failed to hear the merman's question. It was only after he
repeated himself that she snapped back to reality.

"Ty? Oh, that's my brother. Younger brother, to be exact. I
didn't think he'd be coming home so early. What happened to
his soccer practice?" she explained, finishing with a question
out loud to herself. She turned her head and gazed toward
the bathroom door.

"Speaking of Ty...I better check on him and see what's up.
You'll be okay in here for a few minutes, right? I don't want
you getting any more sick on me."

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 pm

"It isn't as though I'll be going anywhere." he pointed out, holding up his injured tail to further prove his point.

He sighed and settled further down into the tub water, closing his eyes. What ever happened happened. He would heal as quickly as he could, leave and see to it he repayed his debt. And then that would be the end of it.

Though he couldnt help but wonder if the girl liked to swim. He found himself thuroughly amused by her. And, if the Lords permitted it, perhaps he could keep in contact with her on the shore line.

He opened his eyes and frowned, imediatly pushing the thought out of his mind. He was being foolish. She was a human. If he didnt get better and out of her home soon, she woudl grind his bones and use him to make stew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Washed up. [Private]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next