Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Washed up. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 Picpic

Upon freeing his in she jumped into the air and squealed for joy, nearly toppling over in the process. "Yes! We did it!" she cried out in glee, a grin breaking out across her face--but it quickly dissipated a the twisted expression of on his face. He was in terrible pain.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you even more?? I'm sorry," she babbled, biting her lip anxiously as he pulled his fin into him protectively. As he winced she noticed a bit of algae that had immediately stuck to his open flesh, and she immediately pointed at it.

"Does it sting?" she asked, her voice laced with concern.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

He shook his head, holing his breth when she asked if she had made it orse. Why hold his breath?to hold i nanother cry.

"Yeah." he cringed, using the back of his hand to wipe the alge awy, a flash of pain surging through him, only suceeding in smeering it deeper into the rip.

Between blood loss pain and lack of air, it was only a matter time untill he passed out. His face was draining of color already.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:46 pm

"Uh oh, what's wrong?" she asked, a panic rising in her chest as she noticed the color draining from his face. "I got you out. Why are you so pale??" she babbled frantically, crouching down and resting the back of her hand on his forehead.

"Are fish supposed to be warm?" she asked, though she knew the answer--he was obviously very sick. "Oh no, oh no. Uhm...Shit. What can I do?" Her eyes flickered back to the top f the cliff where her truck was parked, and an idea suddenly hit her. She didn't know how she could get him in, but maybe...

"Wait, even if I get him out of here and take him to my house, how am I gonna keep him alive? He needs sea water, not bath water..." She turned her eyes back to the merman before her, and, biting her lip, jumped to her feet again.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you, but if I leave you here you're sure to die. Can you hold on just a few minutes longer? Please?" she pleaded, her eyes now glassy and brimmed with tears. She didn't know what it was, but wanted anything but him to die.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:53 pm

He nodded, opening his eyes when she touched his face. he grinned slightly. "Glad to see you assoscciate me witha grouper." he joked upon hearing her question about fish being warm. He was a mamel- thank you very much... Part anyway.

He nodded when she stood up, promising to stay put. He didnt know what she was planning, and it didnt seem like she did either.... but whatever it was it woudlhave to be better than sucking in that toxic alge...
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 am

She nodded in response and immediately took off into a run, not bothering to say where she was going or what she was doing. There just wasn't enough time.

The beach was a blur around her as she tore through the sand and up the massive hill, ignoring the searing pain that burned her lungs and tore at her chest. She couldn't afford to be tired. She needed to get to her truck, needed to get him out of the water, and fast. If she didn't...

She shook the thoughts away from her head. No, that wouldn't happen. She wouldn't let it. At the sight of the parking lot she felt a rush of hope that motivated her to pick up the pace, and before she knew it she was fumbling for the keys in her pocket, desperately racing the clock as she jumped in and revved the engine. Time was running out.

Without hesitation she took off straight toward the cliff, barely slowing down as she braced herself to face the cliff. Thank God she had 4-wheel drive. Letting out a shriek the truck went flying over the edge, and she landed harshly onto the sand below, spewing the grains this way and that before halting just before the formation of rocks. Leaving the car running she leaped out and rushed over to where the merman laid, much more pale than before. And she had only been gone a few minutes...

"Are you alright?" she asked, placing her hand gently on his own. "Can you breathe?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

He watched her go and lay back down, letting his fin spread out, dispite the pain. Gods he was tired. he coughed and closed his eyes, hisfinned ear hearing her truck. Not knowingwhat it was he looked over, his gills and mouth both trying to get him air. Fish out of water.

Seeing her rush over he relaxed some, though shook his head to her question. "Berly." he breathed out, coughing and wincing. One thing the news had been right about. the black tide was a desaster for nautical life.

It was amixed blessing that no waves had come since the last. it meant no more toxic alge... but it also meant he was out in the sun to dry. His skin looked almost rubberie in texture without water n oit. It shimmered like plastic- really making him appee to be fake, or doll like. Thank thegods he didnt smell like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am

"Okay, okay. I just need to figure out a way to get you into my truck. I doubt I can lift you..." Here eyes scanned the area frantically, desperately searching for some sort of tool to help me carry his weight. But nothing was coming to mind...

"Any ideas?" she asked, turning to face him with anxious eyes. She noticed how rubbery he was beginning to look, and she realized he was drying up from lack of moisture--lack of water.

Water!!

"Hold on, this will help for the time being," she blurted out, scurrying to her truck and bringing out an entire case of unopened water bottles. She had bought them for her little brother's soccer game, but this was more important. "Here, I hope this works..."

She eagerly ripped the plastic open, opening a bottle and pouring the water out all over his body. It barely had any effect, however, and she reached for the next bottle. If she kept this up he would last maybe another ten minutes or so--that is, if they were lucky.

"We need to act fast."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 am

He sighed, welcoming the feeling of the water on his skin. It felt good. where the pure water ran his skin shifted shade, looking tanner than green. Merfolk could easily transfer form fresh to salt water.

"My arms are strnong." he said. "I could pull myself up.... getting over would be the hard part..." he said, running his hands over the water she poured oin him, srpreadign it out to where h felt he was most dry.

"HEY!" a mans voice shouted. "What are you two doing down there? the beach is closed!"

Akes coughed, grimicing as he glanced over his shoudler- sptting a man who, he only recognized, was in uniform. With a frown and not even a second thought he pickedup a small shell near by and tossed it- hitting he man right in the head.... knocking him clear out cold on the sand.

"... oops?" he coughed when the woman helping him gave him a shocked look.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 am

Kaylee's eyes widened and she gazed down at the police officer in shock.

"OH MY GOD," she spoke up, her voice full of obvious shock. "You just took out a freaking cop!!" She turned to face with with an incredulous expression on her face, unable to grasp what had just happened.

"You...Are you even allowed to do that??" she cried out, bringing her hands to her cheeks and closing her mouth--her jaw had dropped in complete stupor.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 am

"He has no jurishdiction over me." he shrugged. "Besides- I doubt yoru laws have anything to do with ours..." he winced siddenly, curling over to hold his side, his red and inflamed gills growing stiff.

He clenched his jaw for a moment fighting the pain before opening his eyes again. "... that outter shirt of his." he said spotting the jacket. "Coudl we-?" he cut his words short, coughing a dry sticky sounding cough.

He needed to be in water. Soon.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:04 am

"Oh! His jacket!" she rushed over to his body, quickly unzipping it and tugging it away from his body--having to roll him over with her foot in the process. Wow. He had sure gotten him good. He was knocked out cold.

"Here," she said, laying it onto the sand next to the rock he laid sprawled out on. "Just roll over onto this. I can drag you to the truck."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 am

He slid onto it, pushign himself up so he didnt just rag his sore scalles along the rock.

Once they got to the truck he grunted, pulling himself up over the lidge, sliding in with her help, laying down in the bed, shivering whn the cold plastic made contact with his flesh.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:12 am

"Hold on tight!" she called out to him as she jumped into the truck, immediately taking off and heading up the cliff. She tried to keep the ride as gentle as possible, but being on the sand made it a bit of a bumpy ride. Things would be better once that made it onto the road.

Moving throughthe parking lot she turned onto the street, taking the back roads to her house so as not to pass any other cars who's drivers could easily peer into the bed of her truck. Luckily she lived close by.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 am

Akes was asleep by the time they parked, his fin having scabbed over. It was hard to tell if he was actuly asleep or just inconchious.

When she hit him with water from the hose though he opened his eyes, shuddering as he held back a cough. "I take it were here...?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:26 am

"Oh thank God you're alive!" she cried out, her eyes red with tears as she wiped a bit of moisture from her cheeks. "I thought you were dead! I thought I didn't make it and-oh, I'm so glad you're alright."

She let out a sigh of relief, struggling to regain her composure. How embarrassing it was for him to see her cry! She silently cursed herself, forcing herself to get a grip before gazing back over at where the merman laid under the fountain from the hose.

"Here, hold this over your body until I come back. I'm going to fill up the tub."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

he took it from her and pulled on it, pulling it further into the bed hosing himself down. the water felt good- and tasted even better.

He coughedabit as he soaked his gills and hands, eventualy giving up on being discretty and poped the endof the hose right into his mouth, allowing the fresh water to pour out of his gills- rewetting himself fmro the inside out.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Kaylee watched for a few moments before tearing her eyes away and hurrying into her house. Such an odd creature he was, and what a crazy day this had become! She could honestly say in her wildest dreams she had never imagined she'd ever bring a merman home. But who thought of those kinds of things anyway? It was weird. Before this she'd never have believed anything like that could have existed, but now...well, who knew what other mythical creatures were, in fact, not so fictional at all.

Making her way to the bathroom she immediately started the water, hot first as to rinse any dirt away. It hadn't been cleaned for a couple of weeks, and she didn't want any more germs finding their way into his wounds. The merman's, she meant. Running her hands beneath the water until she couldn't stand it any longer she drew them back, rubbing them together as she bit her lip thoughtfully. She'd never caught his name. She would try to remember that when she returned outside.

"How am I ever gonna keep this from my brother?"she wondered, her eyes following the hot steam that was now rising toward the ceiling. "He would so totally flip."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am

Akes rinced his hair, the dull green turning blonde with the fresh waters contact. It was a really remarkable thing to watch- if anyone did. his tail remained a foggy gray though, sickly as he was.

He wondered briefly if she had a name. or if she was called sir or captin like most other humans he had seen.

A barking noise startled him- making him lok over at the sall scottie dog scratching at the door to get into the house.

"And what in the gods names are you..." he blinked at the furry creature.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 am

Scottie's bright brown eyes snapped over at the sound of Akes' voice, and at the sight of the fish man he began to bark furiously, running in circles and jumping at the back of the truck--though he was much too small to get anywhere close to him.

The sounds being made, however, alarmed Kaylee, and she quickly turned the water to cold and took off out the door as fast as her legs could carry her. "What happened??" she questioned, breathless, and she fixated her gaze on her small dog. "Scottie!! There you are, you bad dog!!" she called out, scooping him into her arms affectionately.

"Why are you attacking the fish man?? Bad dog, Scottie."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 am

"Fish man..." akes twitched. "I have a name." he informed her frowning at the dog. "What is the barking mass of seaweed?" he asked hessidently- watchign her hug the dog.

he ketp the hose on his lap.

[lol. she made no coment on his apperiances changing?]
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 am

"He's a dog," she replied with a sigh, sending an unappreciative glance his way. "And I'll have you know that-Oh!" she exclaimed, nearly dropping Scottie as she gazed at Akes in awe. "You're beautiful...."

A blush immediately rushed to Kaylee's cheeks and she cat her eyes downward, unable to meet his olive ones. "Uhm, I'll be right back. I have to put Scottie away and turn the water off," she mumbled, quickly turning on her heel and practically running into the house.

What the heck was wrong with her?!

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 am

He blinked raising an eyebrow looking down at himself... he looked normal as far as he could tell...

He sighed wtching her urn off back into the house and frowned, running thehose over the back of hi neck again, the water slowly working its magic in rehydrating him.

When she came back out he looked over, holding the hose over his head, coughing into his other fist, clearly still not doing well.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 am

"Oh, you're still coughing," she commented, her brow furrowed and lips pursed with concern. Moving closer to him she opened the bed of the truck, exposing his sparkling scales that were catching the rays of sunlight and sending them straight into Kaylee's eyes. "Okay, uhm...How do I get you to my bathtub??" she spoke up, shielding her vision from the bright light. "I can't exactly use the jacket this time, its soaking wet."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 am

"... If you can make sure my tail doesnt drag, I can hold most of my own weight in my arms." he offered, his ills sore and still reluctent to move easily or without causing pain.

when she flipped the truck tail down he pushed himself to the edge,his tail long and strong enough to find the floor below before he loweed himself out with a slight grunt.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:27 am

"Uh, okay," Kaylee replied, watching as he lowered himself to the ground with a small grunt. So, was she just supposed to hold his tail up? Her brought her hands to his body and ran her fingers over his scales in awe, though after a moment she snapped back to reality.

"I don't want to hurt you though, so can you pick your tail up a bit so I can get a good hold on it? It's kinda slippery."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Washed up. [Private]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next