Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Washed up. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 am

x
Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 Picpic

Kaylee's bright eyes crinkled as a light laugh
floated from her lips. "Well I wouldn't expect you to go
anywhere, silly. Not in your condition. What I'm worried
about is keeping that condition from getting any worse,"
she explained, nibbling at her bottom lip anxiously.

"I just hope I can play nurse well enough that that
won't happen..."

In one swift movement Kaylee was on her feet, and she
made her way toward the door before turning back to
face the bathtub. "I promise I'll only be gone a minute.
I'm going to try to get this boy out of the house."

And with that she disappeared, softly closing the door
behind her.

Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:19 pm

[Does merman have a name?]

The blond watched her go before scooping a handful of water up in his hands, drinking it down to wet his thought. After that, he allowed his mind ti simply wonder.

He vaguely wondered if that officer on the beach was alright after being knocked out by the shell.

He must have let himself fall asleep without realizing it. When he opened his eyes again, he was momentarily confused. Where was he again? Right.... A 'bath tub'.

He sat up and shifted cracking his back. The light in the small room was on, and he noticed the door was open again. She must have gotten rid of Ty.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:00 pm

x

"Oh, you're awake now?" a soft voice broke the silence. Kaylee's head popped out
from the outside of the door, and she flashed him a cheerful grin as she stepped inside and
toward the bath tub.

"I wanted to make sure Ty made his practice, so I gave him a ride and came back as soon as I
could. You were asleep by then, though, and I didn't want to wake you up seeing as you need
your rest to recover," she explained, clasping her hands together apologetically. "Sorry I left you,
but you don't have to be worried because Ty isn't home. He's staying the night at his friends house
because he has a soccer game in the morning."

Stepping closer to the tub, she knelt slowly to the ground, bring her chin to rest on the cold porcelain.
"And how about you?" she questioned, vibrant eyes catching a hold of the merman's. "How are you
feeling after your little nap?"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm

"Much better." he admitted. He shifted, the water in the tub sloshing a bit. "Hungry, but better. Don't tell me you're embarrassed of me." he teased. He aw no reason for a child not to see him. It wasn't like he would disobey his sister and tell anyone about him... right?

His gills did seem much clearer, filtering the water through his system. It would need to be drained again soon though.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:24 am

x

"Good!" Kaylee grinned, cocking her head and letting out a warm giggle.
"Yes, I am so very embarrassed of having a real live merman in my bath tub," she
teased, momentarily flashing her pink tongue at him. "You know," she said, dropping
her eyes to rest upon the water in the tub. It was murky and dark, and Kaylee couldn't
help but scrunch her nose in response. It looked rather unsanitary.

"We'll have to drain that water. Will it hurt you to be out of water for a few minutes
while it fills back up?"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 am

He shook his head. "It takes more than a few minutes to dry me out." he informed her.

He looked around the bathroom for a moment. "So then, here's the question of the day, I'f im stuck here utill I heal, how do you plan on getting me Back to the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:37 pm

x

"Well I got you here with my truck...so I guess the same method. Once
you're a bit healthier I'm sure it will be easier for you to carry your own weight. We
can use one of my dad's old shirts this time, too. No more knocking out police officers,"
she grinned.

"By the way, the plug's beneath you. Just pull it out so we can let it drain, then we'll
fill it up again. That water's filthy," she wrinkled her nose, "but at least you're all
flushed out now. You're tail is scabbed up and your gills don't look as inflamed."

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 pm

"Yeah, it's always good to be able to breathe." he agreed. He looked behind him and grabbed the plug, pulling it out.

As the water drained he looked to Kaylee again. "Why were you at the beach anyway?" he asked. "Not that I want to come across as ungreatful or anything."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

x

Kaylee took a seat upon the lid of the toilet and leaned over on her elbows,
turning to face Akes.

"Oh, well I was actually looking for my dog, Scottie. You know, the furry little thing that
has been growling and keeping a close watch on you since you got here? Don't worry.
He thinks he's tough, but he's really a push over," she laughed, gazing down below the
bath tub where Scottie was now resting his eyes.

"But you know, you helped me out too. Without you I probably wouldn't have been able
to find him as quickly. The little guy likes to run off and take trips to the beach when
we're not looking, but when I found you Scottie caught a whiff of you and started running.
How funny is that?"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Akes blinked. "Hilarious?" He stretched, cracking here and there a bit. His body wasnt used to the extra weight of behind half out of water. He would be sore when he finally did reach the ocean again.

"You know, this is my first time in fresh water..." he mused, examining himself now for the first time really. "I heard rumors about looking different after swimming up stream, just never knew them to be true."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:24 pm

x

"Well how do you usually look?" she blurted out, immediately feeling a bit
embarrassed by the question. Color rose to her cheeks, and she cast her eyes downward
and began to twiddle her thumbs.

"I know it must seem like a dumb question to you, but when I found you you were so
covered in black algae I couldn't really get a good look of you. But I'm sure you're
normally very beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm

"Uh... Greener." he said honestly. "I look almost human right now." he marveled at his tan skin. His usual skin tone was a pale greenish tan, the webbing between his hand a gray blue, and his hair was normally dark blue, not blond. His tail was still foggy, though it was green as opposed to the blue it had been.

"We're supposed to blend in with the water." he said. "So, I suppose fresh water is, well... whiter than salt."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Kaylee's eyes sparkled in awe at his words, and she leaned closer to the tub in which he was
sitting. "Wow, that is so amazing! You can change colors depending on the water you're in,
so does that mean everyone where you live is the same color? Or different? Tell me about
where you live, please? Please!" she pleaded, clasping her hands together in excitement.

"I'm just so curious!"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm

"No, not everyone shares my colors; but we're all significantly darker than humans I suppose." he mused. "Various shades of blue green purple and dark reds." he blinked. "In fact the only people with remotely human colored skin are royalty."

He turned his eyes to her. He wasn't, as a rule, supposed to tell humans about home.... Then again he wasn't supposed to be sitting in their bath tub either. "Home is made of a lot of stone, coral, wood and some glass, though the glass is only made into the palace. It's bright, thanks to the light we ourselves give off in the dark. usually it's very active as a whole; considering we're a small city-state, But thanks to this alge, people have been staying in doors, only in filtered water."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 am

"Have you ever been to the palace?" she asked, her eyes remaining fixated on Akes.
"And do you have a princess? Oh, I'm sure she must be beautiful! All princesses in our
stories are always very beautiful."

When she was younger, her mother used to read her all sorts of fairy tales, especially those
written by Hans Christian Andersen, and her favorite was always The Little Mermaid.
Something about the ocean had always fascinated her. Maybe it was because she had
grown up with the sea always in view.

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 am

"I used to be in the palace a lot when I was younger. No princess yet, but the prince is my first cousin." he said. "So, I'm related to royalty, but not royalty... Understand?" he blinked. "That was how I got into the bashing business."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"Well you're practically royalty! It's all the same to me," she grinned, and she reached
over to turn the faucet off. The water was now clean again, and she noticed Akes gills
immediately getting to work, filtering the now pure water hungrily, though not as
desperately as it had when she'd first brought him here.

"There, that should do it. Are you hungry yet?"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 am

Post on Tates~~~~~

He blinked. He haddnt even thought of food to be honest. "Ravenous." he admitted. It had only just occurred to him that he had never seen what humans eat. He only knew they ate fish, similar to what his people did. Merfolk would send out entire search parties to scavenge fro fruit from the surface, so he supposed that she would have that too; a regular but expensive means of nutrition where he was from.

"You don't have a shell lying around do you?" he asked frowning. "If I don't get in contact with someone, they'll assume the worst."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm

"Uhm, a shell?" Kaylee repeated with obvious bewilderment, and she unknowingly shot Akes a strange look.
"Like a conch shell or a clam shell? I might have a couple from when Ty and I were kids. We used to go collect
them and bring them back to our mother when she was sick."

Hoisting herself up from the toilet, she let out a small sigh, then nudged Scottie's unmoving body with her toe. He was so lazy sometimes!

"Do you use shells like phones??"

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 pm

((It's your turn to go if you're still interested in continuing this rp!))
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

((Your turn Jen!))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Akes blinked. "What's a phone?" he asked cluelessly. "You talk into the shell and send a message to whoever you want to receive it." he said holding on e webbed hand out of the water. "I only have enough energy to send one at the moment..." he frowned, watching a few faint blue sparks jump across his fingertips.

He needed tiime to recover, as was expected. He looked tired. Like someone who had stayed awake for days on end.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 pm

x
Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 K

The corners of Kaylee's lips stretched into a rather
large grin, and she pulled out her cell phone from her
back pocket and held it in the air for Akes to see.

"This is a kind of phone. It does the same thing you
can do with shells. Unfortunately it doesn't work under
water," she smiled.

A thought occurred to her, and her eyes lit up as she
parted her lips in excitement. "You have no energy
because you haven't eaten. I can get you food!
I mean, it won't as fresh as if you were in the ocean,
especially because they've been importing fish
since the water turned strange...but it will help you
call your family, right?"

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Akes chuckled lightly. "I don't think it's quite that simple." he said. "But food does sound amazing."

He shifted, feeling crunched for space in the tub. He winced as he moved his tail, tearing his fin back open. He needed stitches, or this would just keep happening. Where the blood touched, the scales onhis tail turned a muddy brown color.

"Look--" he gestured, to show Kaylee. Around the edges of the cut, tiny blue sparks danced around as it scabbed over once more. "It's non volentary healing." he said. "It's not like a boat tank. I cant put somethign in me to have energy. I have to give something." he said. "Typically, a year of life is the equivlent of a year of magic."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 pm

x
Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 K

Kaylee winced as well as Akes' wound re-opened as he
shifted his weight, and she bit her lip anxiously. She'd
have to go buy some first aid supplies while she was
out searching for proper food. There was no way it
would heal on its own, but she could try to secure
it with butterfly bandages that acted as stitches--minus
any surgical routes...

Her thoughts broken by the sound of Akes voice,
she refocused her attentions to what he was now showing
her. Startled by what looked like electricity, she let out
a small gasp, watching in awe as his wounds instantly
began to heal themselves.

There really was such a thing as magic! Mermen and
underwater cities, shells that could be used as phones
and electric healing abilities? Kaylee's head was reeling.

"One year of life for a year of magic? Seems a little too
heavy of a price to pay for me..." she finally spoke up,
her voice quiet but firm. "I'll go get some healing supplies
so your wound won't re-open again. And food, of course.

Any particular kind of fish you like?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washed up. [Private]   Washed up. [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Washed up. [Private]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next