Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) Empty
PostSubject: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok so random stroke of hopeful Brilliance, You are a super hero whether you know it or not, and somehow you are being recruited by S.H.E.I.L.D. You can decide how. You can have up to three powers ((to limit overpowered characters)) and to allow you to grow as a hero, they don't ALL start out with all their awesomeness. Until we all meet ((if we all meet)) you can bring in your own villians that you've made or use anyone from D.C. or Marvel. Enjoy. Possibly Mature for violence and any other reasons as this is an open RP.

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) Kisukafra Black hair and yellow eyes, wears glasses to make her eyes brown.

I woke up to my alarm beneath my pillow and turned it off as it disrupted a rather weird dream. I winced as I looked at my shoulder, which had some dried blood and was bruised, which I played of as hitting the corner of my nightstand during the night. I then began to get ready for school. I turned on the news while sipping some orange juice and eating my cereal. It was an interview of two guards that had nearly died during a robbery last night. I nearly spit up all my orange juice as I saw their faces and recognized them from my dream. I turned up the tv. "The thugs came in so fast and had us down and out before the alarm could be sounded. When we came to, we were bound and gagged to the pillar. We couldn't move at all and since some of the thugs didn't have masks we thought we were gonners for sure. Then a HUGE black cat with Giant teeth approached us from the shadows, since no alarm had been sounded we figured it was with the thugs and going to eat us. Then it did the most peculiar thing, he freed us with a swipe of his paw and then seemed to wait for us to follow it. I motioned for my partner to follow me as I followed the cat. He padded silently I guess the way he came and then I knocked one of the crates of electronics over and we were surrounded by three guards. They didn't see the cat in the shadows so I figured he was going to run, but when one of the thugs went to strike me, the cat lunged out and swiped the thugs' hand away, breaking his wrist. We bolted as they stood there in shock. The thugs' gun fired and we heard a roar ad thought the cat had died. However another roar sent chills down my spine and the thugs bolted out of the ware house. It was wild, but I am grateful that cat showed up..." "And there you have it a guard dog cat." The news anchor laughed. I shook my head, weird dream that coincided with that, it's been happening a lot lately....just my imagination." Was all I thought. I rubbed my shoulder and got dressed in a baggy t-shirt and some guys' jeans and grabbed my homework before walking to class. I tried to be inconspicuous as most of the kids in my college classes didn't like me much. I was here on the Tony Stark Scholarship because I was super intelligent, I was doing quantum physics at age 12.

I was thinking more about the interview when my teacher called my name and asked a question. The class snickered as they thought I hadn't heard the question because I jumped when he called my name. "Since the cat thing hasn't hurt anyone, and none of the zoo's are claiming it, it's probably a mutant trying to change it's image in the public's eye." My teacher smiled and the class groaned. After class I walked to my martial arts class, all went well as I worked on my sixth black belt. I was obsessed with the Martial arts ever since my brother and mother had been killed in a robbery. My father went to prison for killing the man years later which is why I had to apply for scholarships for college. I sighed while walking home sweaty but feeling good. I heard an alarm and looked up to see a hotel with oddly blacked out windows and a huge hole in the side of it....I walked to investigate....
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) 4523955518_b092788dc9_z

Someone had put a bomb within the building earlier, planning it to detonate in the afternoon, around rush hour. How did Ciel know? He'd heard it the plans the men made in his sleep. Why hadn't he prevented such a catastrophe? He'd mistaken it as a bizarre dream, for when he'd awaken, the television was still on, and one of those proverbial cop shows was his wake-up call. It was a scene were two criminals were discussing their plans to break into a bank, while also switching to a discussion between two cops on the look-out for them through communication devises back and forth. So, he hadn't thought it was his superb hearing that had picked up the actual radio frequencies about a planned bombing that had been sent through the police dispatcher. They had thought it was all b.s. apparently, from his observation in a nearby building, from below, they were wrong.

It was a massive calamity of noise and activity below him, everyone was going crazy, people running for cover, others trying to communicate with family on their smart phones, and law enforcement trying their best to clear the area of personnel. The paramedics had arrived, and the Fire Department people were what, trying to give a hand in the only ways that they could. Only a single bomb had blown the side of the building, the sky scraper, Central Bank had been targeted. Again for the second week in a row.

These criminals were getting crafty.

More than a dozen people were injured, and the numbers of casualties was alarming.

Ciel watched it all unfold, his ivory wings twitching slightly with anxiety, had he known better, he would have attempted to save them. But as it turned out there was nothing he could do.

Last edited by Angelique on Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:47 am

I shook my head as people around me were panicking and in a complete state of disarray, despite the authorities trying to keep the situation under control. I slipped into the shadows and avoided being ushered away from the scene. That's when I noticed a van down the street. It seemed harmless enough, but something was wrong at the same time. I stared at it and climbed a fire escape nearby and traveled by roof top to a closer alley. I could see men in the front seat and I could hear them talking through the cracked windows.

They were one group of robbers that had a portion of the bank's money in the back, made to stay there and see how the authorities responded. They obviously weren't the masterminds behind the project. I pulled out my blade, a small knife of three inches that I carried with me everywhere as my tool, and crept up to the van unnoticed. I popped a hole in two of the tires before they could react to the mini explosion of the tires. I scurried back to the alley way.

"What the hell happened?!! Spread out, case the area. Find out what happened." One of them called. Six more men climbed out of the truck....oh boy, I hadn't counted on that. I sunk in the shadows, hiding behind garbage cans and staying as still as possible. I could see the men getting closer and I grabbed a broom handle that was laying on the ground, the broom head so worn it no longer served it's purpose, which is why it was in the dumpster. I pulled off the head quietly and watched as the two of the men came nearer to my hiding spot. "Can you smell that? It smells awful, but there is something pleasant in there at the same time....should we check it out?" One man said. He had greenish eyes with iris's not unlike a feline and nails that were not unlike claws....mutant. I kept my breathing quiet and steady to keep my heart rate from rising. "Naw, let's go, whatever happened to the tires, whoever did it is long gone. It was probably some kid pulling a prank." A more relaxed man said. He was large in the way of muscles and carried a tow grade chain on his shoulder.

They walked away and crept out of my hiding spot, going straight home. That was beyond crazy. I decided to go to bed after showering. Tomorrow would be another day.

Last edited by Angelique on Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the "/" in the Italics code. Easy fix :))
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:13 am

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) 4523955518_b092788dc9_z

He turned and walked on the edge of the structure, a shift of movement caught his eyes. Someone slashed at the tires of a van, men had poured out to investigate. There goes their ride.

The Slasher who'd done this retreated into the shadows, and for an instant, as the men gravitated toward their culprit, they yelled and went on about a smell from the alley.

Should Ciel jump in now or watch? He almost swan dives off— they paused and turned.

Aware of the distraction, Slasher left, perhaps he went home who knows.

The men below went to another parked vehicle, apparently eager to get away by any means.

Ciel frowned as he watched this, no way in hell was he gonna sit this one out. His days of sticking his head in the sand it over. Slasher had done his part and it hadn't worked and already far gone to be of use now. He gathered his wits, fueled enough energy from the fire and smoke from the other building, enough to create an explosion like the fourth of July. Shot it down. The projectile sent the minivan roaring in flames.

Ciel dived off the ledge and landed at a distance. Police called in reinforcements and the faint sound of choppers approached. They hailed in on the catastrophe.

He better make this quick and move out before he got caught, he had school tomorrow, and a pet to feed at "home" waiting for him.

He raced after them, the vehicle looked ready to explode.

Ciel hit his firat taret with a powerful round-house kick that cracked a few ribs.

Giant and stupid hit the ground. With the others he shot them a few quick jabs, more bone snapped, they joined their leader.

They're the cops' problem now.

Free running from one roof to another so as not to be seen flying in the sky by the choppers, Ciel made it home just in time for dinner.  He slipped into his room from the always open window, changed his clothes, into shirt and jeans, scrubbed his face and washed his hands at the sink. Done. Time to eat. Soon enough he raced down rickety steps to the kitchen.

"You're breathless, where the heck have you been Ciel?" Serah, served him a bowl of tomato soup, it's all they had.

Life in a ram-shack house with a bunch of other kids his age had its perks. No adults, no rules—well, except for the rules big sister Serah made which made sense. How they acquired this place? Well, let's just say Serah had a way with men and was pretty enough to convince a guy (more like compel) to leave them a house they could work with and live in. Rent, what rent?

“Hey don't give me that, I was in the neighborhood.” Ciel gave a shrug, accepting his meal with gusto. Soup never tasted so damn good!

"I think he was playing super hero again, right Ci-Ci?" Ruby piped up. Another Conduit like him, had he not made his part she'd been S.W.A.T.'s chew toy. There were about four kids living under the same roof, Ciel included.

"I've told you not to call me that, Ru." Ciel said. He snatched up the water bottle and drained it.

Ruby giggled softly, her leather gloved hands drummed the table with small fingers. She always smiled it'd light up her face. She particularly liked watching him eat for some reason.

"Are you sure you didn't cause any trouble today Ciel?" Serah refilled his bowl and handed him a loaf of stale bread.

"I didn't, honest."

Ruby smiled wider, could she tell if he was honest?

Last edited by Angelique on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Tomorrow was indeed another day, but the night well the night held something different all together. I had fallen asleep finishing up my assignment and I started dreaming.

I was walking down an alleyway, hidden from view, and couldn't even see over the trash cans. That was something I had found weird about my dreams, I was always short. I could hear men inside a loading dock, not too far from my hiding place, calling orders to move the money and to move it fast.

I crept inside a dock, avoiding a trip wire I had just managed to catch in time, and managed to climb some loading pallets silently. I now had a clear view of the place. It was alive with men dressed in black and another man who held a spear.

That's when I noticed someone who was also creeping about: Captain America. He stood on the rafters, watching...waiting for something. However as he crept forward he spooked some of the rats that had been residing there and they set off the man with the spear.

He cracked a whip that he unraveled from his hip and caught the Captain's arm, pulling him down from the rafters. In a thick Russian accent the man said, "Sasha, Misha, Mica,Anya, get our guest." As the Captain was recovering, a male Lion, two lionesses, and a tiger surrounded the Caption.

"Everyone else leave! Take what you have and go. If the King loses a shipment we're all dead."

The thugs took off before another word was uttered.

The Captain looked a little peeved.

"What are you doing here all alone Captain. It's not like you to come after no name thugs." He pet the Male lion, who licked his chops, and stroked his black mustache.

"I have reason to believe this no longer IS a no name operation."  

"Well too bad you came on the wrong night. We are planning something big. King Pin has massive plans for this money and we can't have you mucking it up. Time to say good bye Captain. Get him my lovelies."

"Hold it Kraven!" Captain called, but the cats circled them like sharks.

As they were about to attack, I intervened.

I sprang from the pallets I was hiding on and landed in front of the Captain and snarled? I caught my reflection in one of the open vans.

I was the big monster cat...oh boy.

I didn't have time to think about this now, especially since Kraven now turned around. "Oh so this is the cat causing so much trouble. It seems it's the Captain's doing all along...but his face says no....interesting. Ok my lovelies, take care of our furred friend here, do not kill him, I shall take care of the Captain."

The four cats rounded on me, oh goody. I growled at the fellow felines, the growl sounded like distant rolling thunder, and my hackles raised.

The tiger lunged at me, but I swatted her to the side no problem.

Two lionesses attacked and ducked under them and now the four cats were in front of me. Better.

Last edited by Angelique on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : paragraphing for flow & readability)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))   Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Heroes exist?!!! ((possibly M for Violence))
Page 1 of 1