Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female
Number of posts : 27
Animunny : 37
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) Empty
PostSubject: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

It was raining, but it didn't matter. Marie pulled the hood of her jacket over her head. It would be soaked in no time at all, but again, it didn't matter. Her marriage was all but over. It had been so obvious to everyone but her, including her adulterous husband. Marie glanced down at her wedding ring. The diamond was a modest size. She could remember the happiness it used to bring her. Now she only felt... Well, she felt nothing, really. She felt hot tears drifting aimlessly down her face. The atmosphere was muggy and hot. She almost wished she had been wearing nothing.

Just then, her skin started to come alive. It started in her fingers and toes, but it quickly spread throughout her limbs and torso. Marie shouted in surprise. The burning started burrowing itself inter her muscles and tissues. A bright flash filled her vision. She looked down. She was naked. Not only was she naked, but tongues of red and orange flames lapped at her body. She screamed. Marie screamed as loud as she could.

She felt no pain, but the shock was too much for her. She put her body into motion and started running. The few passersby also screamed at the sight of her. Her espresso colored hair whipped behind her, not even receive a sizzle from the fire that hugged her. She was still screaming. Her voice went raw quickly. Marie's scream cracked into a squeak. Her felt suddenly weak. Her vision tunneled quickly and she dropped like a rock. Naked, in the rain and unconscious, she laid in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 am

[OOC: lol, well dayum Lea XD way to leave the poor lady unattended and Naked adfter spontanious combustion! Now.... Who do I join as, hm?]
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:56 pm

|It's up to you. And yeah, I'm feeling particularly cruel. 8D I don't really have a plan for this. |
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 am

One man, who had seen the whole thing, moved to help her- and noone else.

He took his duster off form around his shoulders and jogged across the busy street to the fallen woman who had, apparently, just spontaneously combusted and covered her with the leather coat.

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911, pressing two fingers to the womans neck.... well, she had a pulse.... And she didn't seem to be burnt...

Weird.

"I need a bus down near Adderson Road." he said into the phone. "There's a woman who's collapsed."
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 am

The woman cried softly in her unconscious state. Perhaps unconscious was not the right word. Marie saw nothing through her eyes and she could not move, but she was aware. She could hear everything going on around her and she could feel the cooling rain against the humidity. She still felt hot, almost like she was running a fever, but she knew she wasn't sick. She had been on fire. She felt no burning, so she feared the worst. She had read online while investigating a burn while cooking that incredibly sever burns could sear away your nerve endings.

Marie weeped for the condition she assumed she was in. She had to have been a smoldering mess. Her husband would never be jealous of her, if she had found love again. Everyone would sneer at the skin grafts she was sure she'd need. But wait-- She could feel the rain. The confusion was enough to stir her eyes open.

"Whhht hppnd?", was the mumble that spilled from her lips. Marie's eyes were half open, her tongue and the rest of her body was numb and wouldn't respond to her mental signals.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 am

The man lay a soothing cool hand on her cheek, brushing her hair out of her face. "Not sure, Ms." he said, offering the woman a smile. "But the good news is you survived, right?"

He had a strange accent as he spoke, stuffing his cellphone back into his pocket. "Don't that this the wrong way, but you're one hot lady." he informed her, removing his hand from her skin.

[im making his personality a mix of gambit and harry]
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 am

Her brow furrowed in confusion. What in the Hell was going on? The numbness was ebbing away, so she tried to roll onto her side and get up. It didn't work. She just kind of rolled her shoulders a little bit. Sighing, she tried again. Her body was working, but it moved stiffly like a gear with sand caught in it.

"I-- What? What's going on here?" As Marie started to get up, the coat began to slip from her body. That was when she realized she was naked. A sharp exhale of surprise rasped out as she clutched the mantle to her breasts. Did this man rape her?! She didn't feel violated... Maybe she awoke before he could. Reflex issued the stranger a hard slap to the face.

"What have you done to me?! Who are you?" Angry bubbled into her voice. The droplets of water that hit her skin sizzled and spit like a pan that was too hot.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 pm

The man twitched. "well if I get slapped for helping, I should have chanced a feel when I could have." he said flatly. "You caught fire then collapsed. Stay put- an ambulance is on the way, ms. All I did was give you a coat and call them." he informed her, rubbing his face.

Not too far off, she could hear the sirens.
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Right. The fire. She examined herself quickly. No burns. "I'm so sorry!" She touched her fingers to the bright red mark on the man's face. "I just reacted." She quickly dropped her arm, "I don't need to go to the hospital. I don't have insurance."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 am

"Don't worry about it." he assured her. "You wont be paying."

He stood up as the red and white ambulance arrived.

A short older woman was the first to rush out of the back, followed by a couple others.

"Oh, Dr. Drowskii, you called in for the bus?" one man commented.

"Yep- all me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 am

"You're a doctor?" Marie looked him over. He didn't exactly seem like doctor material. Obviously, the ambulance crew knew him. "Do you know what happened to me? I was just walking and the I was just on fire. I saw it myself, but I seem to be okay." She held her head in her hands gently. Her head was starting to ache.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:25 am

"Eh, well.... Doctor is sort of a loose term, not medical." he informed her, stepping aside for one woman to get a good look at her.

"Witch Doctor." one ambulance member informed her, taking her temperature. "Calls us all the time."

"What happened is commonly refereed to as spontaneous combustion." he said as the checked her vitals. He ignored the rude remark of the man currently examining her. "Victims are sometimes described as lonely people who fall into a trance immediately before their incineration. Heymer suggests that a psychosomatic process in such emotionally-distressed people can trigger off a chain reaction by reacting nitrogen within the body and setting off a chain reaction of mitochondrial explosions."

"Alright, Doctor, thats enough." the medic scolded. "Ms., if you coudl hold out your hands for me and smile?"
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 am

'Witch doctor?' The thought hung distastefully in her mind. When she was young her grandmother would try to take her to these behind her back. Her mother always got into big fights about that kind of thing. Older members of her family were always hinting that I should see one for help 'medicine couldn't cure'.
Marie held her hands out, palms up, for the woman. "Don't people usually end up as a pile of ash, though?" The distress on her face was evident as she peered into each of their faces.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

"Pay him no mind Ms." the medic said again.

"Usually." the Doctor nodded. "You must have some different variable to not have.... Perhaps your skin, or a spell--"

"Alrgight doctor, really now, you're scaring the poor woman." the man frowned. "Than kyou for calling us, but that's all we'll need from you."

The man frowned. He pulled his card out and handed it to the woman on the floor. "Call me, Ms." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Rage.Grace
N00b
Rage.Grace

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am

"I--uh-- okay." She felt pulled into different directions. She had never been so confused in all her life. "I'll return the coat." Marie assured him. It seemed expensive. 'I can't believe I slapped him...' She thought to herself. She got up from the ground, being sure to cover herself carefully. She followed the paramedics to the ambulance, accepting a blanket to help cover herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)   Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict (Possibly gettin' a little NSFW in here)
Page 1 of 1