Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online

Go down 
5 posters

Which would you play?
WOW
WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_lcap75%WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
City Of Heroes
WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_lcap0%WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ragnarok Online
WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_lcap25%WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 504
Animunny : 1621
Registration date : 2009-02-03

WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 pm

World of Warcraft.

But I fuckin love it. If my laptop can handle it, i would have been playing it LONG AGO.
Any one else a fan?

Rouge ftw

Last edited by A. on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nana-tan-desu.tumblr.com/
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male
Number of posts : 258
Animunny : 319
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 pm

Ragnarok Online >>> WoWcraft for sure haha

I dunno, after nearly 5 years of RO WoW just seems fundamentally broken to me (WAY too gear dependent IMHO), and I like the better customization and build options RO offers. (making me a battle wizard atm Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 am

Its been a while since I've played ragnarok so I dont know how much it's changed. There IS another game that I really like though. I've read about them and my lover plays it and its called City of Heroes. Idk if anyone's heard but a new game is also coming out called Champions Online and its from the same maker of City of Heroes.

I mean, I love the wizards, the gears and all that, but I think i'd rather be a super hero or a super villain. XD I can't wait for it to come out.

--edit--
Ragnarok does offer a lot more customizations than WOW but I guess I just like it better cause of the fact that most people I know play it XD

Quality wise:
Im SO TORN. tongue
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 am

Most of my friends IRL play WoW, a few hold outs are still playing FFXI haha, and I'm pretty much the only one that plays RO, there are a couple people in my guild that live close to me though.

How long ago did you play RO though? Surprised it's probably a whole different game now, at least on the official servers (I play on IRO Loki) I have 14 chars on 2 accounts there, most of which are over lvl 50 haha /addicted
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 am

Its been like two almost 3 years. I never used to really play that much even back then but im not gonna lie, i prefered RO more than WOW back then [like... i seriously hated WOW], and I played AQ more than either one. as lame as that was lol but i was like in middle school.
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:43 am

you're making me feel old now ._. I started playing RO the summer of my sophomore year in high school haha, and yeah a ton has changed since 3 years ago, transcendent classes have been released, whole new WoE system was implemented, new expanded classes were released, a TON of new towns and dungeons came out, Gravity is really focusing on high end lvling now, getting 90->99 isn't the uber hardcore grindfest it used to be (took me around 18 solid hours of hardcore grinding to get from 98->99 on my wizard haha, would have taken like, a month back then XD)

:O they have an official free server now if you wanna check it out again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Female

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am

o.o holy cow!
That is a ton! I think I might start playing again. I've been considering it for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Come to the darkside~ I mean Loki lol, if you feel like paying for an account that is XD I'll help you get started and give you the tour haha, if I'm on I'd most likely be on ~*Sugar Angel*~ (my FS Priestess) DEXRAIN (my High Wizard) DEXFIRE (my failcakes bard) or one of my nubsauce mages ~*Pirogoeth*~ or Rin Azmaria

Poke me if you decide to check it out again lol
Back to top Go down
Espèn
Greater Otaku
Espèn

Male
Number of posts : 177
Animunny : 195
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 pm

when i already have wasted alot of my life on wow i just dont find the point of starting on new mmorpgs :/ but the new star wars old republik seems quite cool as you actuloy got a choise ( 3 choises) where you can choose good evil and neutral. Instead of being forced to stuff like on wow, you dont got a choise. Theres only one way to do a quest, raid, etc that realy bothers me sometimes. But then achivements came and I just do alot of funny stuff for achives these days.

Most of my friends also plays wow. Only two of em has played RO, but they play all kinds of stuff like... League of Legends to WoW.
I just cant wait for FF XIII <3 pre-ordered to my ps3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.wayoftheshinobi.host22.com/
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 pm

I luff FF! <3
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Otacon
Otakushin Ronin
Otacon

Male

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Espèn wrote:
when i already have wasted alot of my life on wow i just dont find the point of starting on new mmorpgs :/

Big reason why I still play RO lol, 5 1/2 years of playing a game is a lot to give up XD

I do screw around on free MMO's from time to time though like Maple Story, DoMo, Trickster, and recently S4 League (which is more a 3rd person shooter than an MMO lol)
Back to top Go down
Remmock
N00b
Remmock

Male
Number of posts : 9
Animunny : 13
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 pm

I'd like to try CoH, but I hear there is a great deal of mature activity that happens frequently on that game. As such, I'm sticking to WoW since I've already paid for it anyway. Plus, I have reasons. For things. And stuff.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm

You know what, I heard the same thing about CoH...but I never checked it out for myself lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online   WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW vs. City of Heroes vs. Ragnarok Online
Page 1 of 1