Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running towards nightmares [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 6:26 pm

Mia narrowed her eyes at him as he spoke, they had no formal written word contract, she had been given order to protect him and his coven and that was what she planned to do. "I was appointed to protect you and your coven until further notice, yes" she said casually. Hearing him ask if she was just there to drink and look pretty she could not help but smirk again the beer bottle for a moment before she rolled her eyes when he told her to not drink on the job. "Remæus" Mia basically purred before she finished off the second bottle quickly, putting it down she gave him her full attention as she smirked again, "I can still do my job while having a couple of beers".

Clarabella rolled her eyes at the two of them, "Brother, darling, you sound like a child who's favorite toy has been given to someone else" she teased him gently. She had never seen her brother so conflicted when it came to a woman and a part of her was highly amused seeing how he reacted to Mia. When he responded sarcastically to her calling him out for looking like he wanted to go home she shook her head, "Then, go say your goodbyes brother, and take your gorgeous Hunter with you" Clarabella laughed.

Mia listened to the pair, out the corner of her eye she saw Valentine move towards them. Getting out of her chair quickly but also quietly Mia moved mostly behind Remæus, she wanted to keep him in her line of view as she didn't want to lose sight of her walking nightmare. Clarabella had refused to allow Mia any guns or knives under her dress so even though she doubt Valentine would start anything she didn't like being near him without being armed with something.

Valentine stopped in front of them and gave a bow to Remæus, "I do hope you are having a lovely evening" he said with a smile to him before his eyes turned to Mia and a sick almost satisfied smirk came over his face seeing the scars on her right shoulder that trickled down over the top of her right breast and down her back. He had done a lovely job on her and he was proud seeing his work on display. "Mia...always good to see such a delectable human" Valentine said smirking taking pleasure seeing her breathing hitch slightly at his words, "If you ever do get the chance to taste her blood, I do recommend it" he said before he gave them a bow and headed into the throng of vampires to mingle himself.

Mia couldn't help but close her eyes, she could not shake the feeling of complete fear that man left her with. It felt as if it was nestled into her bones.
Back to top Go down

Running towards nightmares [open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3