Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running towards nightmares [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Remæus nearly skipped the meeting, but then had been reminded of a certain incident that sparked his irritation to no end. He had to notify the Association. So, he rose early and left. Naturally, the place was packed but he paid them no heed.

Once the meeting was in full swing he allowed the head of the Association ample time to go about the litany of proceedings. It came with every mundane meeting. Who listened to the verbatim anymore? The head briefly paused when the hunter and her company entered and took the only empty seat left. Encouraged the meeting to proceed.

Remæus tapped the arm rest of his chair, waiting, beside him, Jona covertly fiddled on his device. Look who's caught up with the times. ❝If you can continue your piece,❞ Remæus gestured the head to quit staring and finish what he had to say.

The Association president ruffled at the end of the table. Palor face flushed, he averted his gaze and went on to propose his ideas. He stated a desire to promote coexistence between the next generations of vampires. With the mortals. A pipe dream, truly.

Remæus shook his head, ❝We need to establish a ground rule between our association with, them,❞ he gestured dismissively toward the latecomers—the group they represented. ❝I hear you held a trial against my dear brother without his or my presence to even defend him. Then called for a witch-hunt. It's uncalled for and I demand you re-evaluate how you call judgement. Next time I won't be so lenient.❞

The silence mounted over the once restless attendees. Glances flitted from one end of the room to the other. How was the head going to explain himself out of this one?

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 537
Animunny : 677
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 pm

Mia placed two fingers against the side of her forehead and gestured them forward in a mocking salute when Remæus gestured towards herself and the two other hunters with her. Closing her eyes and leaning her head backwards Mia crossed her arms over her stomach as she quietly listened to everything going on.

The head hesitated for quite a bit before he cleared his throat "How the hunters run is up to Death.." he said trying to palm off the problem on her making Mia open her eyes to look up at him. "I simply do as I am told. I am given an order and I carry it out, don't place this on me or on my hunters" she said coldly as she swung her legs off of the edge of the chair and sat up straight.

The head looked at Mia a little before he looked over at Remæus "What would you like for us to do to compensate you for this? Punish the hunters?" he questioned ignoring what Mia had said.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:43 am

Of course they'd stick the blame to the hunters. Remæus had expected as much. And that was the problem. They couldn't keep this up, this is exactly how a would-be coexisting ideal falls to utter ruin. Luckily, there were no casualties and he'd handled the situation accordingly. He wasn't going to ponder the consequences had their been worse outcome. "Reevaluate your standards, Head President. As I said before, you mustn't call judgment over a party that isn't even present to defend themselves against accusatory testimony—then call for a witch-hunt." He glared at the man with utmost distaste, "Any threat against my family is a threat against me. This was your call, don't pin it on the hunters. Let this be the first and final time this happens."

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm

The head cleared his throat and shook his head a little, "Remæus, this is how things had been run for many years, this is how things will continue to run" he said nervously making Mia roll her eyes. "Now about the situation of another coven trying to start a war with yours Remæus, I will be sending Death to work closely with your coven to protect you all" he said quickly wanting to get himself out of this situation he was now in.

Mia froze hearing that they wanted her to protect Vampires, "Excuse me? Me? A hunter, protect vampires?" she asked shocked by the simple idea. They knew what had happened in her past to bring her to being a Hunter and now they wanted her to protect the kind that had damaged her so badly. The head fixed Mia with a firm glare "Yes, you will be protecting Remæus' coven from any incoming threats; you cannot talk your way out of this one Death. You will be living with the coven and protecting them. Meeting adjourned. I will consider what you have said Remæus and I will ponder possible changes for the next meeting" he stated before he turned and stalked away wanting to leave the awkward situation he had now created.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After several hours after the meeting now nearing sunset Mia found herself parked in front of Remæus' coven. This was the last place she wanted to be but orders were orders and even though she did sometimes object to orders these were not orders she could say no to. Shaking her head she grabbed her duffel bag she had on the front seat that she had placed some clothes in, Mia naturally always black lightly. The things that made her duffel bag weight a considerable amount was the guns, knives, swords and ammo she had in it. Mia was prepared for almost anything that could go wrong.

Opening her car door Mia climbed out of the drivers seat, shoving the door closed she walked up to the front door of the coven and knocked as she adjusted the duffel bag on her shoulder. She felt uncomfortable not wearing her normal hunting getup while being at a coven; instead she was wearing her normal army boots, a pair of faded skinny jeans and a long sleeved black top with her hair left down. Dressed like she was Mia could almost pass for a normal everyday person but she knew what she was.

Not hearing anyone coming to open the door Mia rolled her eyes and kicked the door twice with the toe of her left boot hard enough to make the door rattle "I know you are all waking up but open the fucking door" Mia shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 6:36 pm

"Is that so?" Remæus murmured unimpressed. So this what he's woken to after centuries of sleep. He should have known things would only plunder. The solution is to force hunters to protect the vampires. Sure, give the hunters another reason to fight the enemy.

Back at the manor, Remæus retreated to his study to continue on his documents. Working during the day came with the advantages of a silent household. Until the peace was disturbed by a rapping at the door.

"Our esteemed guest." He sensed her enough.

"Yes, My Lord," The butler gave a reverent bow before retreating.

Reappearing at the front door he opened it for the young huntress, "We apologize for having kept you, Miss Mia, please, do come in." He gesture she enter passed the threshold.

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Mia eyed the vampire that opened the door for her, narrowing her eyes a little she stepped inside of the house making sure to keep a distance between the two of them so they didn't touch. "Look I don't want to be here as much as you all don't want me here so, show me where I am staying and we can all pretend that I am not here" she said coldly.

Hearing a car door shut outside Mia moved a little and looked outside and saw a very regal well dressed female walking up to the house with an entourage behind her, Mia knew this woman was Clarabella and somehow related to Remæus.

Clarabella looked at Mia and smirked a little "I see my brother has Death on his side. How amazing" she purred as she stalked into the house and headed for Remæus' study, not bothering to knock she opened the door and stepped inside "Remæus do tell me you haven't forgotten that tonight our lovely parents are throwing their extravagant party here tonight" Clarabella said smiling as she walked over to a chair in front of his desk and sat down at it. "I am sure having Death herself at your side will make you the envy of the party".
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 8:42 pm

The butler nodded then, "You will be staying in the room you'd inhabited prior, Miss Mia. Shall I show you to your Chambers then?" He offered, taking no offence at her attitude as he was rather well accustomed with biting personalities. After all, the nest was re pleat with all manner of colorful vampires each with their wild and often random set of personas.

He sensed her presence long before she made her unceremoniously grand entrance. Knowing full well how much it irked him every time she refused to knock, as was the norm. As was polite even.

Remæus nonetheless continued his work at the study, he had accumulated a pile of paper work all requiring his attention, after all, no work can complete itself.

Her comment made him merely quirk a dark brown, "Very well, I won't." Surely he hadn't forgotten such an important event. Not when the staff and event organizers were dutifully running behind the scenes.

He'd just put it off while his focus leaned toward more urgent matters. Like his foolish little brother and an energetic huntress.

Then he glanced up, Death was her name wasn't it? Well, she certainly didn't have much of a life inner now did she?

Like himself.

He disregarded the thought, "The envy? Truly, dear sister you must know how the aristocracy and hunters alike regard us." No need to mention their entire family only radically shifted from the vampire norm of life.

Where they admired hidden chaos and manipulation over the masses, his family or at least he, sought for coexistence. Something he's been striving for from the beginning.

Long before he had been forced to take on a new identity out of sheer circumstances.

Become the new head of a nest he never asked for.

Rule over the lot and constantly feel as though he must prove himself, retain the reputation constantly of a pacifist or be condemned once more toa fate he never desired.

So, this would indeed cause a scandal of sorts among the vampire community.

Why would the most esteemed Pureblood above all others require the assistance of a begrudging hunter?

One look at her and it'd give away her obligation to stand at his side.

But they are allies.

It wouldn't be his first case working along side hunters... Even if they've forgotten it centuries past. Mattered not.

"You seem more than ready to enjoy the night away," he said with a slight sigh, even after many parties and events, he's never grown accustomed to such hassles. He'd rather send a representative.

If only his parents weren't hosting such affairs.

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Mia rolled her eyes a little when he said that she would be staying in the room she was in before she shook her head "I am sure I can find it" she said as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder and headed for the room. Going inside she kicked the door closed behind herself, threw her bag on the floor before she tossed herself onto the bed.

She hated the fact that she was back in a vampire nest and once again against her will.

----

Clarabella smirked at Remæus as she leaned forward and placed her elbows on his desk and her hands under her chin, "Come now brother, imagine it, the hunter Death herself at your side at the party tonight" she said grinning like a cat that had found its prey.

She knew she could easily manipulate the woman to get her to be at her brothers side it was one of her talents being able to alter someones mind for a short period of time.

"I am always ready for a party dear brother, you know me" Clarabella said grinning knowing it would be a fun night even if she manipulated the hunter without her brothers permission it would be fun for her.

Giving Remæus a sweet look Clarabella shifted in the seat a little "Please let me get the hunter ready for the party, just imagine how much more powerful you will look with her at your side" she said sweetly almost begging him to let her do what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:02 pm

"What nonsense are you spewing?" He muttered, returning his attentions back at the paper, ah, so that's what she came for. Shocker. He sighed, fully aware regardless of his word, she'd get her way in the end. Always has. Spoiled princess to a T.

"Are you suggesting I'm in need of a hunter to validate my power? You think so little of me dear sister. Stirrup that pot why don't you?"

She was most likely playing at match-maker. Again.

Especially so, toward a lass who wanted nothing to do with him in the slightest. A match poorly made, that. "She need but dress appropriately. I don't see what the ordeal is or for you to play dress-up with her." Then again, such events required certain manner of dressing. But that didn't apply to bodyguard personnel. They donned their own professional attire. No embellishments, no drawing attention to themselves. They shadowed their clients and served where necessary.

Mia wasn't arm candy. She was a hunter with a critical role in protecting him.

Council's very order.

"She's not a doll for you to play with, must I remind you, her only obligation is to serve and be of service."

Besides, he was absolutely certain she wouldn't appreciate the ordeal.

"But if you insist, ensure she's in proper attire for the mission, since we both know you just can't resist."

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:25 pm

"You and I both know that your power doesn't need to be validated brother, but having a hunter on your arm will make others weak to you" Clarabella said with a giggle knowing that other would be jealous seeing such a notorious hunter with Remæus.

When he said that Mia wasn't a doll for her to play with she pouted a little at him "You know it will look amazing having her at your side".

As soon as Remæus gave his permission to do as she wished with the hunter Clarabella gave a squeal of joy and jumped out of the seat "Oh trust me brother, you will not know what to do with yourself when you see the hunter" Clarabella gushed before she basically skipped out of his office leaving the door open behind herself.

She was going to have fun with the hunter and no one was going to tell her not to.

After a few hours Clarabella was finished with Mia, it had taken a lot longer to manipulate the hunter but she had done it.

The stubborn woman was now dressed in a blood red dress with a low dipping front and back and a corseted waist, her hair swept up away into a ponytail and curled to show off her neck and skin and her makeup was done lightly to show off her natural beauty.

Clarabella was proud of what she had done, the hunter looked scrumptious even with all of her scars she knew Mia was going to be the envy of any of the other human servants around. Leading her out into the ballroom Clarabella basically skipped over towards Remæus holding Mia's hand.

Reaching him she pulled Mia in front of herself and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"What do you think brother?" she asked grinning.

---

Mia felt trapped in her mind because of Clarabella's power, even though she could still think and speak her on her own Clarabella had made it that she had to do as she was told by her and Remæus no matter how much she wanted not to.

Vampires and their stupid mind control made her uncomfortable "I hate corsets" Mia grumbled under her breath making Clarabella laugh.

Noctemys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:34 pm

"Are you implying they don't already?" He quirked a brow, "My subjects may not cower, but it is their respect I favor over terror above all." Having a hunter by his side wouldn't alter his image, but perhaps assert his standing further. If he can align with hunters and maintain control over his own such an allegiance, surely it would leave a favorable impression. Branching out wasn't a bad thing.

To her next statement he only gave a small chuckle, she was going to enjoy this more so wasn't she? "I'm sure you'll go above and beyond, no doubt."

And outdone she did.

The results were impressive, from the choice of understated yet appealing jewelry to the gown, shoes and style of hair, Mia was a vision.

But it was the look in her eyes that caught him, the clear struggle in them. It spoke volumes.

His sister's voice, however, snapped his attention back to her, seeking an approval unneeded but desired all the same, "She's stunning." He murmured softly, perhaps too much.

A shadow she won't be at all.

Then again, it's not like he absolutely required any sort of protection, but merely entertained the hunters, the Elders. If anything were to occur, it'd be him protecting her. Only one of them were more vulnerable to damage.

Her admission only punctuated the apparent discomfort, "It is a temporary discomfort, are you ready?" He offered his arm, as for himself, he'd dressed to aristocratic finery as was his prerogative. Suit, shoes, dark colors, greys hinted in silk. A red pocket kercheif tucked at his suit to match her vibrant red gown.

Their night awaited.

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:26 am

Clarabella smirked when Remæus seemed to approve of how she had dressed up the hunter in the grand finery. It had been difficult wrangling the woman into the corset of all parts but it had been well worth it. Having Mia on her brothers are Clarabella knew other vampires wouldn't dare to try and cross her brother.

When he offered his arm to the vampire hunter Clarabella moved away from the two and wandered her way into the ballroom herself to mingle with the guests that were there.

---

Mia looked at Remæus when he offered his arm, rolling her eyes at his comment about the dress being a temporary discomfort she sighed a little before she reached out and placed her hand on his arm.

"What is it with you vampires and being flamboyant?" Mia asked as she walked with him her back straightened stiffly. She was ready for anything that was going to come their way. Mia didn't care if he had all of the security in the world she had to do what the council said and protect Remæus with her life even if he was a vampire.

Looking around the room Mia sighed and shook her head a little, "You lot cannot do anything simply can you?" she questioned as she kept her hand on his arm as they walked.

Noctemys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:11 pm

Her comment sure made a point of exactly how much the vampires enjoyed the flair and spectacle. He gave a shrug, but it seemed to irk her. Certainly her way of life contrasted greatly with that of vampires. She wasn't accustomed to it. "Don't let them hear you or they'll lose it." He joked, in an attempt to lighten the mood. She could use a change of atmosphere. In fact, they both could.

"Try to enjoy the night won't you?" If anything were to happen, he'd ensure her safety.

After entering into the limo their chauffeur drove them to the main event. Naturally, their arrival brought with it the flash and clamor of photographers vying for their attentions, more so for the young woman accompanying him.

Rem donned his shades before stepping out to the masses, their camera flares irritated him. He lead his lady as gracefully as he could down the deep crimson carpet. More than ready to get to the main event and out of the public eye. Just arrived and already it drained him. C'est la vie~

Last edited by Noctemys on Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:30 pm

Mia crinkled her nose at Remæus when he told her not to let them hear her or they would lose it, she knew he was joking and she rolled her eyes. She wasn't here to mess around or joke, she was here to do a job that she didn't want to do. When he told her to try and enjoy to night she looked up at him and fixed him with a blank stare "Pretty sure your sisters little bit of vampire power over me is going to make sure I have to enjoy the night" Mia said grumpily as she felt the tingle at the back of her mind telling her to do as Remæus told her.

Climbing into the limo she crossed one of her legs over the other almost lady like, just because Mia spent most of her days killing didn't mean she didn't know how to be somewhat lady like when the moment called for it.

Seeing the photographers Mia clenched her jaw knowing there was no way she was going to live down being photographed with Remæus whilst wearing a dress no less. Climbing out of the limo with him she held lightly onto his arm closest to her, "I swear, you're kind needs to learn to be more lowkey" Mia muttered to him as she kept her back straight as she ignored the photographers as best as she could. Seeing they were getting closer to the building Mia groaned inwardly as they were made to stop and actually take a photo before entering making Mia put on a fake sweet smile as if she was happy to be there on Remæus' arm.

Noctemys likes this post

Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Vampire power over her? Did Clarabella compel her to obey him? How tasteless. He frowned at this, if he never compelled his subjects to follow his lead, why did she feel the need to do so? Hm. He'll have to discuss this matter with her later tonight.

"That is absolutely unacceptable." He whispered to her edgewise, whilst his gaze focused ahead.

Soon, they made their way through the fray of paparazzi.

He nodded at her comment, as much as he agreed it couldn't be helped.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:37 pm

Mia rolled her eyes at him when he said that it was unacceptable "If you really thought that you would not be here" she pointed out casually. When they got through the paparazzi and into the party she sighed a little, the feeling of the compulsion slowly fading. She knew if she had been allowed anywhere near any of her things she would have been able to get to some potions she had that could have helped get rid of the compulsion faster. Rolling her shoulders Mia looked around the room her eyes darting quickly from person to person and from exit to exit. To most it looked as if she was looking for someone in particular but to those who knew Hunters like her they would know she was scanning for any danger and noting the nearest exits.

"Try not to get into any trouble here Remæus, I don't fancy fighting in a dress and I don't have my weapons on me" Mia said casually as she swiped a glass of wine from a passing tray.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:43 pm

"You truly underestimate my power, don't you?" He declined the offer from one of the many servers, choosing instead not to partake in the blood-tainted vino. To which, he took the glass from her, "I wouldn't recommend it." He placed the glass on another tray as it passed him by. These were functions for their kind, never touch the drinks. So he kept onwards, greeting businessmen, their partners, other Purebloods and aristocracy. Many of them were eying his associate at his arm like she were some rarity, because, no, hunters usually never side with vampires on social occasions.

Last edited by Noctemys on Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 12:53 am

Mia gave him an annoyed look when he took the glass away from her, she knew the risk of taking a drink from a function like this but she didn't care. "I don't underestimate your power" she said casually as she continued to scan all of the people around them, she knew how out of place she was in such a place but Mia didn't care. She had orders and she wasn't going to stop doing her job just because she didn't care for vampires, even if she did think that the council was wrong on their decision. "I just don't care about your powers" Mia added with a smirk. She wanted to ruffle his feathers even if it meant pissing her off, at least the would give her a sense of entertainment while doing something that she completely hated with ever fiber of her being.

"You vampires are all the same. You all think you are the biggest and baddest in the room, and for some reason, you all believe that showing off with parties like this will solidify your name amongst each other" Mia said simply as she rolled her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:13 pm

"And you call yourself a Hunter, knowing the limits of your prey should be priority to you lot, then again, here, you won't have to worry about it," He offered a knowing grin in turn, "I won't let anyone touch a hair on your precious little head." She was the one walking into a den of monsters, any one of them could kill her if they dare attempt to get passed him. And since it was him who brought her along, they wouldn't dream of it. After all, he was their superior in every way.

At her jibe he merely snorted, "Well, aren't you a delight?" Already, his patience with her wore thin. If she was going to lump him in along with the rest of them as if she knew him, he'd rather not listen to her ignorant judgements. It's hunters like her he'd rather keep at a distance.

"Best you keep such thoughts to yourself if you wish to have a good evening here," he was met by a servant who showed him to their table, the decorated plates each beheld their names on silvery cards. Welcoming them to the event. He got her chair for her, inviting her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 5:57 am

"What can I say, I like to piss of my prey a little" Mia said sarcastically. When he said that he would not let anyone touch a hair on her head she could not help but to roll her eyes at him once again, "Don't bother. I don't need your protection" she stated not caring if her tone of voice showed him that she was annoyed by the simple idea of him protecting her from the other vampires in the room. This was not the first time she had found herself surrounded by so many vampires, but, it wad the first time she was in such a place as a guest instead of a Hunter.

When he spoke of her being a delight Mia couldn't help but smirk at him, "So I have been told" she said in a sickly sweet voice that was dripping in sarcasm. Of course Mia had never been one to be called delightful ever in her life and she knew she would never be called so seriously by anyone ever. "And you are a right gentleman".

Looking at the table that they were led too Mia resisted the urge to roll her eyes again, this was way beyond anything she had ever seen before in her life. When he got the chair for her she raised a brow at him before she gracefully sat down on the chair and got herself comfortable. "Thank you" Mia said casually, she decided that she might as well be polite towards him for a moment since he had pulled her chair out for her. "And I don't think I will keep such thoughts to myself" she stated flippantly as she shifted slightly in the chair so she could look at Remæus, "A good evening for me normally ends with a few vampires dead" Mia added with a smirk not caring at all who heard her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 1:33 pm

Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 7On3zm6Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 8mNjgsm

He quirked a brow at her quip, ah, so that'd been her attempt with him. How professional. He inwardly groaned.

There were vampires of high society, aristocrats, already seated at their tables. The sight of his protector already made them frown, at her words, one of them shot her an irritated glare.

Remæus shook his head, the woman huffed a breath and turned her nose, as if he had brought with him a petulant child to an event that held no place for them. Something he'll readily address since his earlier warning fell on deaf ears.

After the hunter took her seat, he got to his own, casted her a glance, eyes narrowed in disapproval. "Must I remind you, you're merely here as my alleged protector, the last thing I need is you causing a disturbance over opinions no one has requested."

The fact he has to remind her of her damn job is already bad enough, there's no hiding the edge in his tone. "You're to remain vigilant at all times, speak only when necessary, be of service to me, or you're dismissed, am I understood?" She may be a Hunter, but tonight she's to serve as she's been ordered to by the Association and the Hunters. If she can't step up, then she might as well go home. He's not putting up with her bullshit. The fact he's even entertaining this entire thing is already trying on his patience.

Soon enough, they're approached by staff, a waiter who is already serving them drinks, the ones that have been prepped for vampires are the red ones, for guests, the lighter drinks. The waiter asks if they'd like any.

Remæus declines, opting for a normal glass of champagne instead. He's never been one to partake in tainted vino and wouldn't start now.

The waiter informs them they'll be served the first course of meals in a few minutes.   
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 7:47 am

Mia continued to look unimpressed, she knew how she looked in that moment, Hunter who was dressed up in a revealing dress that her scars were on show acting as if she liked the company of vampires. "We both know I would prefer to not be here" she hissed back at him, "But just like you I sadly have to appease the Association." Getting comfortable in the chair Mia crossed one leg over the other gracefully as she looked around at the vampires that were near them. Even though everything about her in the moment screamed that she was relaxed, Mia wasn't. She was studying everyone closely taking a note of who was in the room.

"You do realise that being a bitch to you doesn't mean I cannot do my job" Mia said as she rolled her eyes, "Also, don't think for a moment my being of service to you, as you put it, means you can have a free drink" she added before she looked at the waiter when he asked if the would like a drink.

Thinking for a moment she nodded her head slightly, "I'd like a beer" she said putting on a fake sweet tone of voice as she crossed her arms over her stomach. Mia knew this was going to be a long night and that she would need a beer just to attempt to get through it.

As Mia scanned the room her eyes fell on a man at another table, he was someone she knew and she could not stop herself from tensing up slightly upon seeing him her breathing becoming a little sharp before she forced it back to normal. Forcing herself to relax she licked her lips slightly before she forced herself too look away from the man and continue to scan the room, he was someone who she had seen in nightmares for years as he was one of the many Vampires who had used her for a live food source.

"This is going to be a long time" Mia muttered more to herself as soon as the food was placed down in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 7On3zm6Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 8mNjgsm

Her words grated on his nerves. She couldn't simply take instruction without having to give unwanted commentary. "But you are, so act accordingly. Otherwise you're only damaging your reputation as competent Security detail." No hiding the utter irritation in his tone. Even the added quip she made didn't change his growing annoyance. "It actually does, you're not respecting your client. Your manners are shite and I can barely tolerate your proximity." Especially if she was going to keep up the piss-poor attitude.

He couldn't help the snort, "I don't drink from shitty hunters, I have the means to fund my own Blood Bank, so spare me why don't you?" And that's purely out of spite. Acting like a brat is doing her no favors.

Naturally, being this close to her, he detected the moment her entire demeanor shifted. One of the vampires, an Aristocrat she was eying, gave her the chills.

To this, he quirked a brow, no need to ask what could possibly be her relationship to that man who already had a bad rep for abusing his power and getting away with plenty of bullshit over the years. Could also be a reason behind her colourful personality.

"Hm," He settled back in the chair, like her fully aware of his surroundings, picking up on every movement around him, "Night's just getting started."  
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 1:53 am

"You are a client of the Association...not a client of mine" Mia snapped back at him, staring at the food until her beer was placed down she picked it up quickly. "Just keep them coming" she said simply to the waiter before she started drinking. This was going to be such a long night and seeing Valentine was just going to make it even longer especially if he came over to her or Remæus. Quickly finishing off the bottle of beer in record time Mia placed the empty bottle down, she was not touching the food as she had no plans to actually eat while there.

There was so many things going on that she didn't want to waste time stuffing her face and miss anything. Mia also just wanted to drink until she passed out because she knew having seeing Valentine she was going to have nightmares about him and she didn't want to go through that in a house full of vampires who she could probably kill when waking up from said nightmares.

-----

It wasn't long before Clarabella sauntered over to the two of them and plopped herself down into a chair crinkling her nose seeing that Mia was already on her second bottle of beer. "Honestly, you two look as if someone died making the pair of you miserable" she scolded with a shake of her head. "It is a party, the pair of you should be dancing and mingling not drinking yourself stupid" she said pointing at Mia who only rolled her eyes at Clarabella. "And you shouldn't be sitting here looking like a sourpuss, acting as if you both only want to go home" Clarabella grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:10 pm

"Oh? Were you not appointed my Protector for the evening, or are you just here to drink and look pretty?" He absolutely couldn't stand her shitty attitude. "Don't drink while you're on duty you foolish girl, it's almost like you don't know your own damn job, for god's sake, have you no class?" The more he watched her the move he could feel his blood boil. He's half tempted to dismiss her on the spot for such tastelessness. Taking a deep breath he averted his gaze from her, what the hell? He didn't require her services at all, why did it matter to him how well she performed?

If anything, he's protecting her. She's useless to him.

And God shits on his dinner again, Clarabella has returned to point out the obvious like he wasn't irritated already.

"She's horrid at the one job she was given so I'm ensuring she doesn't make a fool of herself." Why would he mingle when it wasn't in his nature to? He shook his head, "Gee, what made you figure?" Of course he didn't want to be here, it's a waste of his time. The Senate and all the other vampires are merely scoping while dressed in decency and he cares not for it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running towards nightmares [open]   Running towards nightmares [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running towards nightmares [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next