Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unloved? (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Unloved? (m/m open) Empty
PostSubject: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Unloved? (m/m open) Anime-anime-girl-bird-dress-Favim.com-877999
Grace ran her fingers through her hair a little, she felt alone. It had been two months since her arranged marriage to a billionaire who only married her to get her father to sign over papers for his tech company, it had infuriated Grace when her father told her she was going to be marrying someone she didn't even know personally but knew he had a reputation for using girls, being cold and calculating and not at all friendly. There was also a rumor that the man she had married was apart of the mafia and dabbled in very illegal things.

Sighing to herself Grace walked into the kitchen, the man who she had been forced to marry had promptly told her to stay at his large mansion when their wedding was over and that he was going off on his own honeymoon. He also informed her that she would be staying in a separate room and not sleeping in his bed. Grabbing herself a bottle of water from the fridge she frowned a little hearing noises from outside, listening intently she frowned more as soon as she heard a woman giggling and a man talking softly.

As soon as two people appeared in the door way Grace froze recognizing her 'husband' with a woman wearing a very short dressed draped all over him. The woman was the first to spot Grace, "Oh this must be your house sitter. She's prettier than you said" the girl pouted.

Bowing her head Grace quickly muttered goodnight to the two of them and made a break for her room, once there she placed her water bottle on the bedside table before she fell into bed. Waking up late in the morning Grace groaned as she pulled herself from her bed and staggered downstairs, she couldn't hear anyone moving around and assumed that the man she had married and the girl that had been with him the night before were still sleeping. It irritated her knowing that the man she had married her just to get her fathers company and she hated that her father had used her as his tool. The one thing Grace didn't mind too much was the fact that she could apply for a divorce after they had been married for five years.

Walking into the kitchen with a yawn Grace made herself a cup of coffee, it was the only thing she had in the mornings, turning around Grace yelped when she saw her 'husband' and almost dropped her coffee.

"You scared me." Grace breathed whilst she put her mug down and shook her hands a little getting the hot coffee that had sloshed onto her hands off of her skin.

"I thought you would be still asleep with that woman you brought back with you last night." Grace casually picked up her coffee and sipped a little bit of it. She looked at him with a raised brow.

(Would love for the husband to start off as an unkind ass who slowly warms up to Grace after a while mostly because he just wants to sleep with her. But I am more than happy to go with the flow and see where this goes)

Last edited by Angelique on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : breaking up the paragraphs in order for easier read.)
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:41 am

Unloved? (m/m open) Tumblr_n83ewpYmoL1twippyo8_500_zpstkiybiyt

Scared her did he? All without so much as a word. Why she was so jumpy he would never get. Not like he'd done anything worth gaining fear over. Then again his actions since their whole contract marriage deal had set off in a rough start. Here he was sharing a roof with an undoubtably beautiful woman with a business (he now owned) and enough money to throw several parties. Hell she could do whatever she god damn well pleased. Yet he couldn't bring himself to offer a kind gesture. She obviously hadn't taken the entire thing too well either. They were practically strangers and he wasn't exactly open to their little deal either. It's just business. Nothing personal. Already she didn't like him, perhaps not just for his distance and crude behavior but for the grape vine spewing curses and nasty rumors under the Esparda name as if it were a sin.

Sure the drug trade was bad, but that was his old man's shady business. For the record he didn't nor has he ever made dealings with the Mafia. It wasn't his style. The reason why he'd taken it up (the tech company) was so he could attempt at breaking out the mold and shame that followed him. Apparently it came with a wife, relocating and his mistrust of Grace to set up a friction to their five-year marriage.

"You shouldn't be so quick to judge. That lady is a co-worker of mine. Natalie Fierch. I drove her home since she was too drunk to go on her own." He said his tone and expression carefully blank. "Besides I told you no one sleeps in my bed but me."

Last edited by ΛŊǤḔL on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:54 am

Grace continued to watch him, she could easily admit he was handsome and she knew that if things were different he would have been the kind of guy she would have been curious about but now that she was married to him Grace couldn't wait till she could file for a divorce and get out of dodge. Hearing him tell her that the woman was a co-worker Grace sipped some more of her coffee she studied him over the rim of her mug, "A co-worker who was draped all over you. Not that I care to be honest, it was just an observation" she shrugged 'She could have grabbed a cab Grace thought to herself as she chewed on her bottom lip a little. Grace couldn't bring herself to feel jealousy or anything like that, yes she was married to him but she didn't feel any love for the man in front of her. "Enjoy your 'honeymoon'?" Grace asked smoothly as she moved in the kitchen wanting too keep as much space as she could between the two of them, her version of a honeymoon had left her spending much time laying on the couch ignoring phone calls and texts from her friends and family all of whom wanted to know how her 'amazing' husband and honeymoon were.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:14 am

Draped all over him. No more like wrapped around him like vines. Fierch just gets really touchy when she's had a little too much to drink. But she was an old friend and he took care of her because she worked for him and was good at her job. Otherwise he'd cut all ties from her long time ago. For her to even bother mentioning it meant a part of her was bothered or annoyed by the fact. Then again she only knew what he projected and based off of tells half of which weren't even solid.

Her next remark either was her way of stressing her irritation toward him proving his suspicion or she could just be pissed he hadn't exactly followed through as her wedded husband. Either case he wouldn't take it to heart,he wouldn't allow his emotions to mix with their deal.

"If you wanted a honey moon you should have married a man who'd give you that and much more." Because God knows he wasn't much of people pleaser nor was he even fully committed to their damn contract. If he could have just had the company without the extra baggage he would have been happy. Now he had one more thing to worry about. As for his business while he was "honeymooning" was a topic he wouldn't discuss. It suited her better not knowing. At least she'd be safer that way.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:32 am

Grace clenched her jaw, she was annoyed at his blunt answers. Setting her half drunk coffee down on the kitchen counter a bit harder than she really needed to Grace squared her shoulders as she looked at him, "I didn't want to get married let alone be thrown into a deal so you could get his business and he could get a big pay day" Grace snapped at him. She felt betrayed that her father had simply thrown her in the sweeten the deal with the man before her.

"But don't worry. As soon as we've been married for five years I'll file for divorce and be out of your way" Grace said flippantly trying to calm herself down, walking up to him Grace gave him an impassive look. "And don't fret, when we divorce I wont ask you to give me anything" she added calmly just as the woman who had claimed was a friend staggered in looking worse for wear and headed straight to make coffee ignoring the two of them.

"Hm, I'll leave the two of you. Three's a crowd after all" Grace said sweetly before she slipped past her 'husband' and started to make her way to her room. Grace had never been a jealous woman and now she felt jealous at the idea that the man who was her husband was spending time with another woman, the feeling scared her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:59 am

So much for not caring. Grace showed more with her body which clashed with her words. A woman who got this worked up over a simple business deal was more than bothered. She was hurt. It wasn't his problem if her father had failed to mention the added detail of say wasting the next five years of your life tied to someone who wasn't remotely interested in the engagement. And yet an ache burned in his chest at her reaction. Sure her features hid all but the slight pitch of her voice and retreat at Fierch's arrival proved otherwise.

He gave a deep sigh, and returned to the paper and coffee he'd forgotten on the counter. If five years of being together was going to be like this it wouldn't bode well for his professional life. It'd only add to the stess and all the responsibilities that came with running his own business. Maybe they'd file for divorce sooner than she'd think. He shook his headN well at least she was pretty damn hot when mad. He almost enjoyed it.

"Fierch you know showing up like you've had a wild night to a married man's house isn't what I'd call professional. I don't mind but my wife just turned to jelly. Clean up next time. Or I'll fire your ass." He chuckled at her appearance, she was always entering his place and doing whatever. As long as he'd known her they've kept a solid friendship despite his bad rep and shady family. He just wondered if she'd come to accept his new lifestyle. He had yet to really bring it up with her.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:09 am

Grace didn't bother looking back over her shoulder as she headed upstairs to her room and firmly closed her door, she needed a long bubble bath and maybe a glass of wine. But it was too early in the morning to be drinking so the bubble bath won over, filling up the bathtub in her en-suite Grace gathered her hair up into a bun so it didn't get wet as she slipped out of her pajamas and slipped into the bath with a sigh.

Natalie cradled her coffee possessively in her hands and winced as he spoke, "Oh please, if you were going to fire me you would have done it years ago" she croaked with a grin before she sipped her coffee and sighed happily at the taste. "Maybe you should inform your 'wife' that I'm more inclined to have a wild night with her" she added grinning before she gulped down the rest of the coffee, "Anywho, I'm going to take my still drunken ass home before I go upstairs and slip into the bath with the girl and have my way with her before you do" she snicked and winced before she walked up to him and patted his shoulder before she left.

Grace moved in the bath a little as she heard the front door close and she slid down more into the wonderfully hot water and closed her eyes, "Jealousy is not a nice colour on you Grace. Avoid the man and everything will be peachy" she said to herself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:32 pm

A wild night with Grace. The imagery of the two splashing and rubbing up against eachother shamelessly in sudzy bubbles crystalized in his head. It made a shock of heat pool in him. A slow, wicked grin curved his lips at the fantasy. But that's where it ended. No way was she going to follow up on her call--he wouldn't allow it.

"You lost the chance when I married her." He said with a shake of his head. The mere thought of it made him stiffen uncomfortably. Gra e belonged to him and him alone. The only lerson who could "have" his way with her was him. Funny how he wouldn't allow himself the privaledge. He already tied the knot with her, and any man with a fully functioning penis would have reacted to her.

The thing is he didnt know enough of her to fully react. Yes Grace is beautiful, a stunner when she'd stepped out in her white wedding gown, a feast for the eyes he couldn't deny it. So yeah she was attractive but for him, he needed that pull. That pull that was more than a temporary distraction. Despite aware that it was just another business deal a darker, primal side of him wanted to take her in, have in a thousand different ways, really get to know her. She wasn't just a wife, a mere possession that came with business transaction, but a person.

He had no right to demand any more from her, and time was a precious thing. He stared at the words in the crumpled paper he just now realized he'd crushed in his hand. Smoothing it out he considered what needed to be done. There was his many companies that required tending, especially Aperture Tech Inc., numerous meetings he had to get to, most of them video conferences, and lots of paperwork. Awesome.

Grace was just the cherry on top of it all, she should have been the pleasure aside from the business. But she was the reason he had closed the deal on acquiring the company. She was tied to it. No matter how he diced it she blurred the line between business and pleasure and he had long ago built up a wall of China from one to another. Damn. Just my luck. He couldn't help the bitterness in his thoughts, if he fell for the temptation, it was a given he'd end up broken in a million pieces. He was a mess. This was one of the many reasons he's always avoided relationships.

Gotta shake it off, just for now. He was't sure about the future of if what they had would last. But would it hurt to try?
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Grace finished off her bath, climbing out she dried off and dressed herself in a light flowing powder blue dress that hit her mid thigh. Letting her hair out of the bun she ran a brush through her hair before she walked out of her room and chewed on her bottom lip as she walked out into the hallway and headed back downstairs, stepping into the kitchen Grace rolled her eyes seeing that he was still here.

"Don't you have work to get too?" Grace asked with a sigh as she made herself a fresh cup of coffee, she knew she was being mean to him but for her she didn't want to feel attached. But Grace wasn't an idiot. Any woman with a pulse would want to let him have his way with them, hell, even Grace did as well. But Grace knew that this marriage was just a deal between her father and the man she was married to.

Picking up her fresh coffee Grace moved and looked at him properly with a raised brow, the man was sexy Grace would admit that to anyone and the thought of his sleeping with someone else irked her. "Or are you taking a day off?" Grace asked tipping her head to the side, since they had been married she had seen very little of this man and even though it bothered her to be lonely she was scared to actually get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:21 pm

That dress though the way it hugged her every curve so gently, flowing about long, long legs like smoke. Sweet Jesus did she not realize how gorgeous she was? Reaction. There it was. Perhaps it'd always been, since day one when he'd first caught her eye. Even if he wanted to keep his distance he couldn't avoid being with her. They were bound by marriage and would be in it for five full years. Shit. He doubted he could resist her anymore than he tried.

At least he would enjoy her company, why not? The consolation offered him a level of comfort. He was never into the lime-light and took his private life just as serious as his professional life. Too bad the media loved making up stupid stories with little viability for the sake of his family name. How he loathed his current situation.

Maybe a change of scenery would do him good.

"--have work to get too?" Her voice snagged his attention back and his gaze snapped to her face, lingered.

Yeah his entire week bogged down with work, work, and more work. Plenty of distractions to keep him immensely occupied, but he welcomed the challenge. He was known globally as Mr Universe. The man behind the machine. The sole principal that decided the fate of a company with a single decision. He wasnt a billionaire for nothing.

Or perhaps he used work as a means to escape his life. Outside of work he didn't fit in with the social crowd, was terribly nervous of one-to-one conversations with others yet he could face an entire executive board and hold a lecture for hours without breaking a sweat. Such an odd ball was't he? She'd eventually learn of his many bad habits, and flaws, then at the end of their five year engagement break off.

He blinked away the thoughts, the mere prospect of it formed the beginnings of a migraine he'd end up enduring for hours. Instead he watched her, unflinchingly taking in her exquisite appearance. That dress, wherever she got it from made her look like a sea goddess, the long, wavy locks pooling at her shoulders like gold. He felt like reaching out to rift fingers through them. He almost did, but battered the urge.

"I'll work in today, it's too soon for a day off." He could take an entire week or two off, but the little voice in his head jabbered on about the major companies and recent tech enterprise falling apart if he didn't remain on top of everything. That's just how workaholic he was.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Grace watched him carefully as he stayed sitting where he was, her eyes took in every single thing about him as if she was memorizing everything for a later date. In a way she was memorizing him because this was a rare moment when the two of them were in the same room for more than two seconds at a time. When he said that he would be working in today Grace couldn't help but sigh softly to herself.

"That's nice" she lied casually, she barely saw him when he was in the house and when she did Grace normally stayed out of his way. It was easier for her to pretend that the scrumptious man she was married to wasn't really in the house at the same time she was. It helped her act normal most of the time.

Chewing on her bottom lip some more Grace looked down at her coffee, "Want something to eat before you go off and be a workaholic?" she asked before she drank some more of her coffee. She was refusing to look up at him because she felt confused why she was offering to make him food when the smell of food in the mornings made her feel sick.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Ronan felt her eyes giving him a once-over. The awareness of her gaze kick-started his pulse and he wondered what she made of him. It surprised him how incredibly self-conscious he felt beneath her scrutiny and he told himself he shouldn't give a damn what she thought. Her opinion shouldn't matter at all, but it did. He leveled his gaze upon her steadily, his own expression set back to a blank. Keep. Focus.

At her reply he caught the tell in her voice. A lie. So she wasn't pleased of his choosing to stay in? Or didn't care? He almost took the bait. Then she offered to cook breakfast--a task reserved for Ricard his hired five-star chef. That shocked him and for several beats he could only stare at her.

She averted her eyes but she'd feel the heat of his intense watch.

He smiled a crooked grin, he couldn't help it. "I'd like anything from you." He kept his tone low as if they were conspiring even if they were the only two in the room. He leaned forward into the granite counter, watching her cook something, anything at all. The morning just got interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Grace could still feel Ronan's gaze on her as she looked down, she could feel butterflies in her stomach from his gaze. Raising her head with a shocked look when he said that he'd like anything from her Grace couldn't stop the blush that heated her cheeks at his words. God, those simple words rolling off of his tongue made her stomach tighten. Before she could make a fool of herself Grace made a nod of her head, put her coffee down on the counter and set about making fresh pancakes along with bacon, eggs and some toast.

Keeping her back to him Grace couldn't bring herself to look back at Ronan, once the food was finished Grace plated it up. Turning around she placed it in front of him lightly, "Enjoy" she said softly as she picked back up her coffee and sipped some more of it. Now her stomach was clenched tightly from the smell of food and not from the heat of his gaze, leaning against the counter Grace looked away from Ronan.

Grace knew that Ronan's staff liked her well enough but she also knew that they were getting anxious about the fact that she rarely ate, she had a feeling that soon the staff were going to talk to Ronan about her lack of eating habits. "Taste good?" Grace asked softly, she knew how to cook it was one thing her step-mother had taken the time to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:22 pm

The pink tint colored her cheeks gloriously. Damn. He knew it wouldn't be long until he inevitably fell. He watched her cook with skill, the scent alone awoke his hunger immensely. The entire ordeal and work didn't give him time for much, he barely ate when he worked. But if she was going to take the time to prepare his food he doubted he wouldn't savor each morcel.

He picked up the bacon strip, his lips curling into a devillish grin, he raised it toward her, "Why don't you tell me?" He asked. His eyes pinned on her in a "I already know" look. As if his staff could keep such details from him. Despite their conflicting schedules and seperate sleeping quarters he'd kept up with her every move.

His people maintained constant surveillance of every occupant entering or exiting the Esparda estate no matter how brief or extant their stay. Especially the sole woman Grace, his wife. The fact that she hadn't eaten didn't surprise him, stress and their unique situation could make even the heartiest of appetite vanish. Understandable. However he couldn't put up with the fasting for long, someone had to draw the line.

She wouldn't starve. The one thing he couldn't tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Grace looked up at Ronan and watched as he picked up a strip of bacon and raised it towards her, biting her bottom lip Grace shook her head a little. "I don't eat breakfast...it doesn't agree with me" she said softly, but from the look he gave her Grace could tell he already knew about her non-existent eating habits. Finishing off her coffee Grace rinsed out the mug, she didn't like the looks people gave her when she told them she couldn't stomach the idea of breakfast.

Licking her lips a little Grace gave him a small smile, "I'll leave you to enjoy your breakfast" she said lightly before she slipped out of the kitchen. Damn the staff for telling Ronan about her eating habits. Running a hand through her hair Grace sighed lightly as she, Grace just hadn't been able to bring herself to eat a proper meal. Whenever the chef cooked for her Grace picked at the food, pushed it around her plate a little before leaving the unfinished food for the kitchen staff to deal with.

Thinking for a moment Grace smiled to herself, she needed to get out of this house. That is what she needed. She needed a night out with friends that involved drinks and bar hopping, sure it would make some interesting gossip for magazines and things to see her out and about without her husband, picking up her mobile from where she had left it in the lounge room and sent a couple of texts out to her friends.

Grace was going to make the most of having a billionaire for a husband, flopping down onto the couch Grace smiled to herself, "I guess today is going to be fun after all" she said to herself with a small laugh hoping something wouldn't come up to cancel her fun.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Every time she bit her lip he lost his focus. He wanted to bite them himself. When she turned down his offer he crunched into the bacon. It tasted like heaven. So she wasn't a breakfast eater. He knew many who weren't. The fact that she wouldn't touch up on the subject and instead left him to "enjoy" the meal said plenty. It had to be his fault of that no one would shake him. All this crap, the suddeness of it, no wonder.

There's gotta be some way he could fix it. Make things right. Then he remembered his initial thought. The idea struck like gold. Stirred by its sheer brilliance he polished off the rest of his plate and left it in the sink. He made a short walk down the corridors to his office where he kept nearly everything. Ever since their engagement she hasn't had any time to really enjoy life outside his orbit. Hell he was willing to try anything if it'll melt the ice between them.

Gathering what he needed he sought after her.

In the open living room he approached the couch she'd lounged on, propping his hands on its back he lowered his gaze on her, particularly her face. In his hand he flicked a plastic American Express. Did he need say more?
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Relaxing on the couch comfortably with her eyes closed Grace frowned a little and opened her eyes when she felt someone touch the back of the couch, tilting her head backwards she raised a brow and looked up at Ronan and than at the American Express in his hand. Sighing softly Grace got off of the couch, standing up she smoothed out her dress and looked at him curiously. She wanted to take the card from him and go on a massive shopping spree, but there was also a part of her that didn't want to take his money.

Moving around the couch a little so she was closer to him Grace gently took the card from Ronan, twirling it between her fingers she studied him carefully. "Any restrictions you have?" Grace asked raising a brow wondering if there was a set limit he would allow her to spend of his money, at least this would allow her to buy a nice party dress for the night and some new high heels.

Grace didn't honestly plan to spend a massive amount of money, but she did need a new lot of clothes so she was going to stick to buying what she needed. Even though sometimes she was a bit of an impulse buyer when it came to clothes Grace knew she could curb that want seeing as Ronan was giving her his card, she would have gone off and used her own money but her father had taken her credit cards and had signed over her accounts to Ronan as part of their prenuptial. It had been some very fine print that Grace had wanted to murder her father for.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 pm

He moved off the couch to face her. His gaze sweeping her again as if to remind himself of her natural beauty--well close to it. Under the dress relied her truest beauty of which he had yet to see. The thought of it sent his blood boiling and he licked his lips with a new found hunger of the likes he didn't want yet to define. Just take it slow Ronan, baby steps he mentally urged himself to find his center. Now wasn't the time for losing his cool even if he wanted to.

She queried spending restrictions. As if they were some middle class couple on a budget. A limit? He didn't know the meaning of such a word. Limits in all aspects of life didn't exist for him. Well except patience and perhaps how much bs he was willing to take before he lost it.

"There are none. Do with it as you will," he slipped his hands into his pockets so that he wouldn't touch her. God knows how muich he wanted to run his fingers down her cheek, neck, shoulders. Lean in and press his lips to hers so that she could taste him and he taste her. Give her the real kiss he'd denied himself beneath the pressure of their unwilling marrital contract. She was his wife and he her husband, why couldn't they act like it? Not like it was faked.

Sure he could convince himself there must be something here, anything but when he looked at her he didn't see like in her eyes. Or maybe he wasn't paying as close attention as he'd liked to believe. Maybe instead of escaping his life through work he should try and live it, with this woman in front of him. Enjoy each others company for once.

"I'm sure you have plans, things to do. I only ask that you keep your cell on. I'd like to know where my lady goes," He offered a slight smile, "make sure she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Grace continued to twirl the card between her fingers as she made a nod of her head when he said that there was no limit, "Alright" she said softly. She didn't want to put the card down because she knew if she did she would reach out and touch Ronan. Yes they were married, but in a way Grace felt that she wasn't entitled to touch the man before her. Absentmindedly Grace bit her bottom lip once again and rolled it between her teeth a little as she thought about his words of her keeping her cell on so he could know where she went and that she was safe.

Just the fact the he had called her his lady made her stomach tightening again and the butterflies began fluttering, "I'll keep it on" Grace said with a small nod of her head. Moving up to him she pressed a light and fleeting kiss against his cheek, "Thank you" she said softly before she scooped up her phone and walked away from Ronan and left the house to go shopping.

After a couple of hours she came back with a few bags and wandered up to her bedroom, dropping the bags in her hands on her bed she didn't bother closing the bedroom door as she pulled out a cute little black dress and laid it down. Unzipping the dress she had been wearing Grace let it drop to the floor and she stepped out of it, wandering around her room getting things ready Grace felt like someone was watching her and she just assumed it was one of the staff coming to ask if she wanted something to eat like they normally did.

"I don't want anything to eat. I had something while I was out" Grace said without turning around as she reached into one of her draws and pulled out her makeup bag and set it down as she grabbed one of her perfumes from her chest of draws and placed it on her vanity.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 am

Was the gesture a nervous habit or was she teasing him? Perhaps the former since he'd never once verbalized his want everytime she ran her teeth over the plump, soft lip. Everything in him tensed up, he stood as stone. But when she suddenly came in and presed her pretty mouth to his cheek he sucked in a short breath. Held it. A little more than surprised he looked at her. Brief contact with her eyes and he saw the light in them, they sparkled joy. You're welcome, Grace.

He let the breath go with a chuckle at her leave. He only hoped she'd stay true to her word. She wouldn't know, but he decided he'd give her his trust. She deserved it as his wife, as the person he was to spend the next five years with. It needed to beginn somewhere so why not here and now? Depending on her actions he could judge just how he'd navigate the new and unchartered waters he'd placed himself in. Relationships were a whole new experience for him, he'd never maintained any solid partnership with any woman longer than three months. Either because he was't committed to them or because his work life overshadowed his own life. Whatever was left of it.

Ronan returned to his office. The silence felt weighted, an absence that settled over him like the mist of fog over London. He'd never had this sensation before, the worry that hung over his thoughts whilst he set up his video conference and discussed business matters with several execs and big bosses of various companies and banks. He displayed a near perfect professionalism as one who has only ever maintained the great divide, the boundary line from one world to another as if he personified the working man.

Hours of holding in his frustrations with incorrigible men whom knew only money over customery values is exhausting. At times he nearly felt the urge to toss his mobile out the window or cut the screen off his monitor to prevent himself from bellowing how wrong and ignorant idiots they were. Alas he had enough issues at hand to tack more on top of it.

By the afternoon he sunk into his chair and served himself a glass of Bourbon. His lunch and dinner. Not yet ready to face the world outside his office he remained there and let the sweet burn of whiskey melt away the rough patch of the day.

A knock interrupted his moment of respite. Mikaelson his butler emerged through the threshold. He bowed and stated in his soft tone, "Master Esparda, your wife has returned. Your orders?"

Ah yes, his lady the one who just may scramble the shreads of his control. He wanted to see her, return a kiss of welcome. But the thought of her seeing him so disheveled and drinking shut the idea down. He nodded, "Have Rozen tend to her and when she departs have Argent escort her. That is all."

Mikaelson bowed with a gloved hand to his chest, "Yes, Sir." He went away to relay the orders.

The woman named Rozen one of the numerous maidens on board accepted her given order. She and Argent the hired body guard agreed to ensure that their charge be taken care of to the highest standard. While Rozen would tend to company, Argent would remain a mere shadow of guarding over her when Ronan wasn't able to.

"Good afternoon Miss Grace, before you go isn't ther anything you'd require?" Rozen asked. She'd already queried her on their touchy food subject to which she couldn't verify. She shut the doors to Grace's room for her and stood by. "I am here to serve you," she reminded her kindly, "allow me the opportunity to make your stay here as wholly pleasant and accomadating as possible please." She bowed again and straightened. Eager and ready.

Last edited by Angelique on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:18 am

Grace sighed and looked over at Rozen and gave her a small smile, thinking for a moment she walked over to her bed and picked up Ronan's American Express car and walked over to Rozen "Can you give that to Ronan please" she said lightly as she handed her the card. She had gotten some cash out and didn't need it anymore, flicking her hair over her shoulders Grace walked into her bathroom and closed the door so she could have a quick shower in peace. When she was done she walked back out and shimmied her way into her hew cute little black dress that clung to her in all of the right places and reached her mid thigh.

Wandering over to the vanity Grace put on some light makeup before she pulled on her high heels, picking up a clutch purse she owner Grace checked that everything she needed was there before she smiled again at Rozen and walked out of her room but stopped in the doorway and looked at the other woman. "Could you also inform Ronan that I might not be back tonight" Grace said before she walked off, Grace was going to keep her cell on just to humor him but she was planning on having quite a few drinks with her friends.

Leaving the house Grace smiled seeing one of her male friends had pulled up and was waiting for her, climbing into the car with him Grace laughed happy to have a night out. Once Grace and her friends, a collection of three guys and three other girls, got to the first club they were all already a little tipsy from having a few drinks while waiting for people to finish getting ready. Ordering a couple of shots of vodka to do with one of the other girls Grace frowned a little as she looked around.

"I feel like I'm being watch Jess" Grace called over the music making her friend laugh as they got their shots, "That's because you're a married woman who is currently in a club fill with a lot of single men!" Jess shouted to Grace as she downed one of the shots making Grace laugh as she downed her own.

Early in the morning Grace staggered out of the last club her and her friends had visited and she was holding onto one of her male friends for support, "God I want to go home and sleep" Grace giggled as she opened her clutch purse and pulled out her phone planning on calling for a cab. Looking around a little Grace frowned slightly as she looked at a man nearby, "I think he works for Ronan" she said pointing at Argent still frowning as her friends laughed telling her not to point.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:28 am

"She has requested I return to you the card."

Ronan stood at the windows staring out into the expansive property.

Rozen addressed him from behind and held out the card to him.

He shook his head.

"I don't take back what I've given. She can keep it."

He tilted the bottle to his lips and downed the last remains of whiskey. His mobile buzzed and he turned to retrieve it.

"Talk to me."

"I have a clear visual of Ebony. She's enjoying herself. I will only approach when and make contact upon necessity." Argent spoke from the other end.

"Follow through." Ronan said, he ended the call when Argent confirmed.

Rozen bowed, "Shall I leave this in her room?"

Ronan nodded but didn't turn to meet her gaze. When she left he hurled the empty bottle across the room. It struck the wall near the book shelf and  shattered to pieces. A club packed with single men? Was she trying to make a fool of him? She must have thought their marriage was some kind of joke. Well it wasn't. Now that she was with him there needed to be a few ground rules. He hated to even have to bring it up. But she had to know what it would mean to live with him. She had to know what was expected of her if they had any chances of making this work.

Argent tapped the ear piece and gave a curt nod, "Right away, Sir." He approached the group of staggering people but his focus zeroed on Grace. He flashed his security identification card briefly then in a flash of movement he reached for his charge.

"Think you've had enough fun for one night. Let's go." He didn't wait for her answer and walked her back to his awaiting car. Once she was strapped into the passenger side he rounded to the driver. In under sixty seconds Argent sped down the streets leading the car back home.

Last edited by Angelique on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 am

Grace blinked a few times trying to focus on the security card he showed them, when he grabbed her and walked her to his car Grace stumbled a little. "Hey! Let go" she grumbled trying to pull her arm away from him, when he got her strapped into the passenger seat Grace ran her fingers through her hair with a groan. This was not how she had wanted her night to end. "Ass" Grace grumbled as she moved in the seat and took off her high heels, everything felt fuzzy to her and she felt happily numb but she didn't like being man handled.

"Let me guess, he doesn't trust me to go out for a night?" Grace asked rocking her head to the side and looked at Argent, once they reached the house Grace fumbled with the seat belt for a second before she got it off. Opening the door Grace managed to get out of the car somewhat gracefully, grabbing her high heels she could feel herself sobering up and a soft throb was beginning at the back of her head.

Reaching the front door Grace opened it and stumbled inside, blinking against the lights she groaned a little and started for the stairs so she could go to her room and fall into her bed. Honestly she wasn't in the mood to try and explain that she was just having fun and that she had stayed close to her friends so than men didn't try and hit on her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:51 am

A knock at the door wrenched Ronan's attention from the window. He took a deep breath. Hold. Hold. Release. All this tension and red-hot fury over one woman. He really was a mess. "Come in."

Mikaelson bowed, "She is back. Currently in her room."

"Let her be, I'll see her in the morning." Ronan dismissed him and then he was alone. He considered his approach he didn't want to freak her out but right now he felt like punching the wall over and over. Not like he hadn't lost his temper before. Well the last time being a mere child, for some reason he couldn't remember. Blinking away the red haze he sat at his desk and stared at the monitor of his desktop. Just a screen depicting the company logo. There goes another sleepless night.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:56 am

Grace slept soundly through the rest of the night, waking up late in the morning she made herself get out of bed. Pulling off her dress from the night before which she had fallen asleep in Grace grabbed a silk robe she had and pulled it on, running her fingers through her hair she groaned to herself before she headed downstairs making sure to walk slowly.

Reaching the kitchen Grace grabbed a glass and filled it up with water and grabbed herself some pain killers as well, moving around the kitchen she went and sat on one of the stools at the counter. Putting her glass on the counter Grace crossed her arms on the counter and placed her head on her arms and closed her eyes. She could hear the staff of the house moving around and talking.

Grace just hoped that when she saw Ronan he would be kind enough to keep his voice down or at least give her enough time to sober up properly, hearing someone walk into the kitchen Grace took a leap of faith and guessed it was Ronan. "Morning" Grace croaked out softly as her head protested against her speaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unloved? (m/m open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next