Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World War Two AU- TWIST

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

World War Two AU- TWIST Empty
PostSubject: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

[before you continue, i need a devil- but young, so she/he doesnt know they are a devil. as a child it was adopted by jews so when the family was taken to a camp- the devil was taken too. I will be playing a guard who is also a devil, though his only on earth to find his brother and poses as a nazi to go undetected... So if you join,you have no powers- yet. not untill your charie hits 16. right now, boy or girl your 15. They were taken from the demon world as a baby- I'm thinking the son or daughter of a lord, though not a prince or princess its a noble.]

Mikalo sighed, shifting the riffle over his shoulder, looking over the train as it pulled to a halt, the box car doors being pulln open as guards ushered the new arrivals off, separating them into 4 different lines. He stood in one of the many guard towers, platinum blond hair and golden eyes standing out among the crowd- though no one questioned him. Standing at a towering six foot seven, one would be foolish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 am

World War Two AU- TWIST Vampire_Girl
Madeline was her name, and her parents had always thought she was a rather odd girl. Beautiful without a doubt, her brown hair falling in sleek waves naturally with a slender build and large blue eyes, but most certainly. It was those big blue eyes of course that made her seem so odd but there was nothing distinctly discernable about them that anyone could pinpoint. The only thing that anyone could say about her was that she looked like a porcelain doll.

She had been found at a young age by a Jewish couple who had taken in the orphan gladly, as they had no children of their own. They raised her as best they could, even with her oddity. Sadly, she had not had many friends growing up and so was not the best at social situations and when the war broke out it only got worse. They had tried to hide of course, run and hide, but they were eventually found as everyone else was eventually found.

Her parents were terrified but Madeline couldn’t be bothered to show any emotion as she sat on the train heading to the concentration camp. Others muttered at how odd her behavior was but most shrugged it off as being too scared to even show slight emotion. When she was torn away from her crying parents a glimmer of emotion crossed her face though it did not stay long as they were filed into their separate lines. Madeline didn’t fight like some, she didn’t even dawdle as they lined them all up. Instead she looked up and around her, those big blue eyes settling on a single guard tower. She cocked her head to the side as she stared, not knowing why, but knowing that something inside that tower drew her.

It wasn’t long however, before the guards started shouting orders and moving the lines along to their new home, the barracks. It was sad really that such a young girl was caught without her parents in such a place. She was only 15 due to turn 16 in three weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 am

Mik raised an eyebrow at the girl, watching her closely as she was sorted. he picked up the radio next to him.
[since i dont know german ill use italics XD]
"Boris, see the young one with the long brown hair? Pull her aside. I call her."[/]

Most of the higher ranking guards, such as himself had 'pets'. though he had yet to partake in the barbaric ideology. However, something was off about that girl, though he couldnt tell from a distance what.

[i]"The almighty voice from above speaks!"
Boris' voice laughed in responce through the radio, tinny and slightly distorted. "Will do sir."

Mik scowled, putting the reciver down, grabbing his hat. He pulled it on and gave the man next to him a heavy pat on the shoulder before headded towards the stairs.

---

A large man dressed in Nazi attire grabbed madeline's arm, stoping her from continuing on with the others. from what Mik had said, he supposed it was her hair that cought the Sergants eye. having it shaved off wouldn't be a way to stay on the tall blonds good side.
"Wait here."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Madeline stopped moving when she was pulled away and stood still, her eyes on the ground. Whatever had drawn her gaze to the guards tower was gone now so there was no reason for her to continue looking at anything. Instead she stared at the hard packed dirt beneath her feet, watching as small insects occasionally made a run for it across the earth trying to not be stepped on. There was so much life here and yet it was so desolate and fearful.

It seemed like a long time to wait for the guard who now had some girl to watch until the sergeant got there. The lines of Jews were gone by the time the large man reached him and Boris sighed in relief. This girl wasn’t normal he decided, as she simply watched the ground. Every other girl or boy he had taken out of the ranks as pets had squirmed, cried, done something to show fear or unease. She just stood.

He nearly lost it of course when he finally saw her eyes which were now trained on the sergeant approaching them.

((lol I shall use italics too. ))

“Sir.” Boris stated moving to the side so that Mik had a better view of his new acquisition. Madeline watched the man with what would seem like boredom to most onlookers, and yet for her the stare was the most intense she’d ever looked at anything her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm

"She's younger than I had thought from a distance." he commented, earning himself a few chuckles from the surrounding men. "You don't strike me as a jew." Mik spoke to the girl now, his own blue eyes looking into hers. while hers were large and that of a doll, his were ice cold, alert, more like a wild animal. Though he seemed so formal, regal almost in his Nazi attire. if nothing else, the colors of the cursed uniform suited the man.

His blond hair was short and neat, not razor-ed. He has a thin beard just alone his jawline, cutting into a goatee, with no other facial hair to speak of save for his eyebrows and lashes. Normally someone of his height as disproportionate, lanky or bulky- though he was neither. And he spoke with an accent that was hard to place.

"What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:57 pm

She looked at this man and took in the sight of him carefully, memorizing his features so that if she ever needed or wanted she could conjure up the perfect image of him in her mind. She stared at him for so long in silence that Boris was getting bit antsy.

“Hey he asked you a question!”

He backed off quickly however when she turned and looked at him, her eyes glazed but with a fierce quality to them that wasn’t there before. Finally she turned away and looked back at the ground, lowering her eyes, her thick black lashes flattering her pale cheeks.

“Madeline.” She said softly, her voice sounding very much like the tinkling of a small bell.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

"Not a very Jewish name either." he mused before pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket handing it to her. "Wipe the dirt off your face. You'll be coming with me."

Mik looked back to the others. [i]I'll take here from here. spray down those pigs and get them into the slaughter houses." he ordered, though his voice carried no malice behind it. Either the man was so desensitized he felt no pity, or he simply did not mean the words he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Boris nodded, happy to get the hell away from the creepy girl and back to something he understood. He yelled something to the nearby officer that Madeline didn’t catch. She was staring at the handkerchief and wondering why she should do what he said. What was in it for her? She knew that even now the only family she’d ever known was probably being killed or tortured.

Deciding that for whatever reason he wanted her she would probably be better served doing what he said. After all, something about him was very intriguing to her. She couldn’t help but want to know more, to see more, understand more. She wiped her face, though there wasn’t much to wipe off. She was pretty clean already.

When she was done she handed the handkerchief back, her blue eyes watching his every movement.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:30 pm

He took it from her and shoved it into his pocket with one hand, using the other to trace his bread, finally pulling at his lip with this thumb and middle ginger, as if he were faced with quite a predicament.

"Where are you from, first off?" he spoke to her in a strange language. When she simply continued to stare he raised an eyebrow. He repeated the question, this time in yet another forgone language. Finally he frowned and asked in German, anoyed with her lack of cooperation in giving him an answer.

He had lead her to a cabin of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 pm

“I do not know.” She said simply, confused as to why he was asking her such an inane question. She was here as a Jew that should have been all that mattered. Right? Then again, she was in some kind of cabin, possibly private so he could have been just trying in some sick way to get to know her better. Yet it didn’t seem right, that conclusion. So she was simply confused.

Her eyes met his and she examined him again, watching his frustration.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm

The man snorted in disbelief. "You don't know. You mean to tell me you just wonder around and happened to get stuck in this world?" he challenged her. Again he spoke to her in an odd language, though if it were a question or statement was unclear.

Apparently though this man was a master linguist.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm

“I don’t understand what you are saying.” She said simply, still holding his gaze. Her blue eyes showed her confusion and also her own growing frustration. She had a feeling he was talking about her response to his earlier question though. Perhaps he didn’t like her answer when she had stated that she didn’t know?

“I was found.” She said simply, not used to talking so much.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:00 pm

"Found? As in just... picked up?" he echoed her raising both eyebrows, taking a seat, gesturing for her to do the same if she wished. "... how old are you? do you know that?" he asked curiously.

He had taken on a new tone. She didnt understand any of the three languages he had tried on her, and claimed to be found- and not to know where she was from. meaning one of three things. She was lieing, she had been on the black market; rare but possible, or she some how lost her memory.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

“I am fifteen.” She said, confused why he seemed so perturbed. “Yes, my…family,” the word sounded wrong on her tongue, always had and it showed when she spoke.

“They said they found me as a young child. I’ve always lived with them.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 pm

"Ah..." he frowned, as if it all made sense now... whatever it was. "When do you turn 16?" he asked. "I suppose that'll be the time I decide what to do with you."

He had taken his hat off and tossed it aside.

Most people couldn't see horns. They curled around his head like a crown. And they were, most definitely, horns.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Madeline gasped slightly when she saw him remove his hate. There was no mistaking what she saw. While the others saw an interesting hair style or something, they never really looked, she saw what was definitely what could only be described as curling horns.

“Three weeks.” She said softly, in awe of what she was seeing. She should have been terrified. Some part of her recognized that. Yet, she wasn’t. No, she was, if possible, even more intrigued.

“Do with me?” She asked, her blue eyes now staring at his head, examining it the best she could without getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 pm

"Well, typically, devils at age 16 show signs of what race they are." he said simply. "Elf, Niikarien-' he gestured to himself, "or something of many others. SO once I figure out what you are, I'll have an idea of where to take you." he stated as if it all made scene.

As he spoke he ran a hand up and down the base of one of his horns, Apparently trying to appease an itch that was aggravating him.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

“Devil? Elf?” She said, looking at him with surprise on her face. It was the first true emotion that had crossed her features since he had started talking to her. She had expected to be raped maybe, beaten, something other than this. This, now this was just crazy.

“I don’t know what you are.” She said carefully, her voice coming out in barely a whisper. “But I’m not anything like that. I can’t be.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

He paused and lowered his hand giving her a 'dont fool yourself' sort of look. "I'm sure that's a lie and you know it." he stated. "See there's a reason you scare people without trying. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing and don't even realize it."

He stood up, snapping. The blinds in the cabin shut. "Now.." he put his hat back on. "I pass as a human, though perhaps a bit tall. You, you look like an enchanted glass doll walkin around." he stated. he snapped again, the human disguise he had been sporting fading off like paint washed away with water. "So I see it this way. You can corporate and wait the three weeks out as my guest here, or you can stay in the camp." he said. "If you really are a jew, you'll die and no skin off my back. If you are a devil as I say, then in three weeks, I'll take you away form here and bring you somewhere safe." he shrugged. "The choose is yours. If you stay here and turn out to be nothing more than a strange human, I'll let you go. people will think I tortured you into insanity if you claim I'm a devil, and again, no skin off my back."

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=blond+demon#/d2yj2cm
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Madeline watched him carefully, wondering if he was lying to her and really trying to make her doubt her own sanity. When his disguise seemed to melt off him she did start to wonder if maybe she was losing her mind. This whole thing seemed far too crazy.

Then again, her entire life people had always wondered what was odd about her. They could never put their finger on it, never could say exactly what it was, but they all knew something was different. What did she really have to lose anyway by agreeing with him and staying in the cabin with him? Nothing worse could happen to her here then what happened to those people out there.

“I agree. On one condition.” She said, knowing she was pushing her luck.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 pm

"Hn. And that it?" he asked spinning his hat on his hand.

He puled his hand out form under the hat, catching it in the same instance placing it on top of his head as he walked over to her, squatting down to her height- her sitting and him squatting equaling out almost perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

“If I am not what you think I am, you must kill me.”

Any normal human would have scoffed, snorted, or been absolutely terrified by what she had just said, so calmly and sure. She was determined that she would not live in this camp to simply die later. What was the point? There was none as far as she was concerned. So she would rather die sooner than later.

Unlike many in the camp, she had no illusions about rescue and survival.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 pm

"If you're nothing but a human, I'll kill you." he promised. "But by asking that of me anyway I know your not." he grinned. He snapped and his disguise reappeared, the blinds opening. "Now. You must be cold... Follow me, we'll get you into something warmer."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Madeline stood, swaying slightly on the spot. She hadn’t eaten since her family had been captured two days previously, and the lack of food was starting to affect her. She righted herself quickly, and acted as if nothing had happened, her blue eyes once again trained on the ground.

“Whatever you like.” She said simply, her voice back to the toneless quality she had had before. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen with her now. What did it mean that she would be his guest? What would happen to her? So many questions buzzed through her head, and yet none of them she voiced.

It wasn't that Madeline didn't have a voice, or a desire to speak up. However, she had gotten so used to remaining quiet, of not making herself heard, that it came naturally for her now. Too long had she lived being told that she was to be seen not heard, that she must not scare others, and so she simply went with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 pm

He walked her through the cabin to a room full of other woman. All of them seemed to be Gypsies or jews. One woman in the far corner stood pin straight as the two entered. She coudl see his horns too. Always had been able to.

"Ladies." Mik spoke up, a heavy German accent on his lips she hadn't heard before. "Give this girl something warm to ware and see that she gets fed. Understood?"

"Yessir." one woman responded. She was a nazi, in uniform and all. Obviously she was there to keep an eye on the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Two AU- TWIST   World War Two AU- TWIST Empty

Back to top Go down

World War Two AU- TWIST
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next