Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Ugly and Beautiful World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

This Ugly and Beautiful World Empty
PostSubject: This Ugly and Beautiful World   This Ugly and Beautiful World EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

This Ugly and Beautiful World Yu

Death, Destruction, Chaos. That's all I see when I look around this place in which we live in. Even the lands have been tainted, with bloodstained earth and waters tinted red as they rush along their way. Misery, Sorrow, the Exctasy of Revenge. What has happened to our beautiful home? Kind hearts are turned to stone, cold and hard and resistant to any compassion. There are no longer any truths, any trust or empathy. People are judgemental, and they've lost the ability to love one another. Peace is but a part of the past, a memory that slowly fades more and more everyday. This must be stopped. The war has devastated all in it's path, murdered the lives of nature and man alike. My name is Yu Kusanagi, and it's my mission to save this Beautiful and Ugly world.

-------------

Haru sprinted through the fields in front of the house, his infectious laughter sounding through the trees as Yu chuckled at his enthusiasim. "Haru!" she called, waving her brother over to her. The little boy grinned and waved, then scurried over to his older sister.

"Yu! Yu! You'll never guess what I found!!" he jumped up and down excitedly. "Come here, quick!" He grabbed her hand and yanked her toward the stream beside their house, and Yu giggled as she was dragged along behind him.

"What is it?" she laughed, then peered into the water at the spot where he was pointing. She froze and her blood went cold, her expression suddenly changing into a horrified, almost ghastly one. Blood. There was blood, everywhere. More and more of it appeared, and the water itself transformed into a raging river of a thick, hot liquid. Yu turned back toward her brother and screamed at the sight. He was covered from head to toe in the sticky gore, and he was grinning.

"See, Yu? Isn't it cool?" he laughed childishly, the excited grin upon his face growing even wider now. "Let's play now." He grabbed her arms once again, and she flinched at the warm ooze that covered his hands.

"No, STOP!!" she screamed, but it was too late. He had yanked her too hard, and she was falling straight into the sickening river of blood.....

-------------

Yu woke with a start, sweat streaming down her face and neck, and she sat up to catch her breath. Why was it thats he kept having those cursed nightmares? Those days were over, her family gone....She was alone.

"Then why do these visions haunt me so??" she cursed inwardly.

She reached over to her bag and pulled out a flask of water, then wiped the excess liquid that had escaped from her lips. It had been two years since she had been separated from her family, her brother and her mother, two years since she had been trapped in this hellish place. She was now trapped with a wild group of demons, held hostage if you would call it so, in a massive autopia of chaos. But not for much longer. She would escape soon, no doubt of that.

"If only these damned demons had any sense to them, they'd see that I could help them," she muttered under her breath. "This war has gone on for too long....Demons and humans....Why don't they just finish us off??"

She threw her flask against the wall and it exploded with a loud pop, the water splattering all over the wall of her cell. Well, not exactly a cell. It was more of a room, and she was free to wander now that the demons knew she was too weak harm to them. They had taken all of her weapons anyway. "Damned demons....."

There was a sudden knock at the door, and Yu cursed something under her breath. "What is it??" she called out, clearly bothered by the visitor. She hated demons. Especially after what hey had done to her family. "I don't care if that damned Kira says that not all are evil....They can all rot in hell!!"

There was another knock at her door and she sighed in anoyance. "Come on!! Geez..."

((Anyone is welcome because I need a lot of demons. ^^ Demons only please, though.))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Blackdrago666
Otakami
Blackdrago666

Male
Number of posts : 988
Animunny : 1046
Registration date : 2009-09-16

This Ugly and Beautiful World Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ugly and Beautiful World   This Ugly and Beautiful World EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm

((sorry if this is abit lame))

This Ugly and Beautiful World Cazer13

Kaiser walked in with his mouth all bloody, for he had feasted on some of the demons, his long sleeves conceale his nightmarish claws that dripped with blood. he simply crossed his arms. he looked around, and to the girl. he moved over to the window and laughed. his laugh was long and menacing almost blood curdling. he then stopped and looked at Yu with a crazed expression."don't you just love chaos?...its beautiful...its like poetry to me...its so so soothing" he then uncrossed his arms"your lucky that I'm full...for you would've have been dessert...." he revealed his left claw, clutching a peice of flesh. he bit right into it and started to eat the flesh as if it was an apple. he slowly walked out " you've been saved by the god chaos....consider this a blessing...oh and some advice....if you want to get out alive...maybe you should "be" a demon" as he dissappeared, all that could be hear was his sinister laugh
Back to top Go down

This Ugly and Beautiful World
Page 1 of 1