Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unloved? (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 533
Animunny : 673
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 am

Grace gave a soft laugh and made a nod of her head when he spoke, "Alright" she said with a smile. Finishing off cleaning him she moved away from him a little so than she could duck her head under the stream of the water for a moment with her eyes closed so than she could try and distract herself for a second from the man in front of her.

Moving back from under the water Grace wiped the water from her eyes and looked at Ronan with a soft smile, "I don't want to keep you away from work for too long" she said softly knowing that the little pleasure filled bubble they had made together needed to burst soon.

Moving forwards once again Grace leaned up a little and placed a light kiss against his lips, it felt completely right to show him such affection.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 am

"Maybe you could." He commented offhandedly and watched as she cleansed herself with a wicked grin. If only. Then he stood about to step out of the shower when her lips pressed to his, once again taking him by surprise. How pleasant. He returned the kiss letting her know in the action that there was something for her.

Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Grace shook her head a little at him, "No I don't think I could. Wouldn't want the boss mad at you" she joked with a playful smile. When he returned the kiss she smiled into the kiss before she moved back from him a little and got out of the shower as well and wrapped herself in a towel, "I'll try not to distract you anymore " Grace said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:53 pm

The boss? What was she thinking? "Baby, I'm the boss." He winked and was taken by her chaste kiss once more. He almost fell again into temptation. And again he resisted. Reached for a towel and wrapped himself in it, his gaze lingered to her again, "I doubt it'd work." An invitation indeed, he chuckled darkly and left the bathroom to his adjoining room to the closet where the rest of his clothes were.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 pm

"I know you are" Grace said with a soft laugh, when he had called her baby she couldn't help but bite her bottom lip. When he walked out of the bathroom and into the adjoining closet Grace walked out of the bathroom and bedroom and walked to the room he had had her staying in and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top that clung to her before she headed downstairs to get herself a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Downstairs in the kitchen Ricard was already prepping breakfast. He regarded the new Mrs Esparda with a polite and warm smile, "Good morning, what would you like for breakfast?"

Around them the rest of the staff were rushing about getting everything cleaned and orderly as was their prerogative everyday. Anything less and it would mean giving up their jobs. They all evoked a union, something rarely seen.

A while after, Ronan came down stairs sharp in business suit and exuding a powerful vibe. He hesitated at the dining room table where he sat to actually eat something before he left. He put both a Black Berry and iPhone on the table. The Black Berry kept buzzing with messages and texts from business colleagues whilst the other remained silent. It'd ring if anyone who had the number were to drop a dime. He'd also given his number to Grace. she'd require it obviously.

"Grace, there's a matter we need to confer, I'll let you know when."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Grace smiled lightly at Ricard when he asked her what she would like for breakfast, "Just a coffee" she said lightly, she could see a few of the other staff cast her worried glances at her words but she ignored them. Looking at Ronan when he came down she felt her heart skip a beat like it normally did when she saw him dress in the sharp business suits he wore.

Walking over to the dining table she sat down and raised a brow at him, "Why do I feel like I'm not going to like what this matter might be about?" she asked as she relaxed into the chair. When her coffee was placed in front of her Grace smiled as she picked up the cup and took a sip of the beautifully hot liquid.

She knew everyone was getting anxious about not seeing her eat but Grace wasn't worried about it in the slightest, while Ronan had been off on whatever he had been doing during their 'honeymoon' she had spent a lot of her time in her room eating tubs of icecream while reading books when she was sure most of the staff were gone.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 pm

"Because you won't." He returned simply, no cutting corners he looked at her, "My company is holding one of their annual fund-raisers to which case you'll be attending with me, as my wife, my partner. What I want is for you to, 'play your part' to put it in simpler terms." She'd already screwed up her rep by that unseemly public display at that shady bar or club she was at, "helping" her friend. This was her chance to sweep any rumors or bad image under the rug. Prove that she wasn't as horrible as the tabloids love to expose. It was one thing her intentions, another what the public eye believed.

In fact he depended on it, otherwise they all would hound at him, especially his parents. Course they were over seas but once word reached them, his father would blow up his cell with messages and texts. Mother would worry and book a flight over just to assure herself that her son was in one piece. Paranoid parents the understatement of the year. That coupled with the fact she didn't agree with their business arrangements in the slightest. Or just didn't like Grace, take your pick. Already the day was touched with a sour note.
C'est la vie. The life under the public eye never pleasant, never forgiving, always scrutinizing and judging.

Sometimes, he just wanted out.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Grace watched him and clenched her jaw a little, she felt like she was back home with her father and step-mother who only wheeled her out to show her off at important functions. "Basically, you want me to play the part of a good little meek wife" she said with a small sigh, "Fine" Grace stated casually as she got up from the chair. "Let me know when I need to 'play my part' as you so eloquently put it" she said breezily before she walked out of the dining room.

She was sick of engagements where people told her how she needed to act as the good daughter but now in this case she needed to act as the good wife. Walking into the living room she turned on the tv and sat down on the couch clutching her coffee to her chest as she began to flick through the channels looking for something interesting to watch, she knew it wasn't Ronan's fault that he didn't know about her dislike of playing her part in things as she knew her father would have casually neglected to mention that him and his wife only used Grace and her beauty to impress people and rise among social circles.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:09 pm

"That's not what i meant." Ronan left his breakfast untouched and followed after her. "Hey, don't just walk away like that."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Grace sighed a little as she tipped her head backwards and looked at Ronan, "Then what did you mean?" she asked raising a brow at him a little. Moving on the couch Grace moved so she could look at him properly without tipping her head backwards, "I know my father didn't tell you that I'm used to being wheeled out for special occasions to make others look good" she said shrugging her shoulders a little.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 pm

To make others look good. Now that's the problem, right there. She assumed he was like her father, toting her around as if she were some prize worth showing off. Objectifying her. Demeaning her. Now he got it, why she made that face the instant he spoke.

When he reached the sofa he rested his hands over the back rest and regarded intensely. It fascinated him, her ability to distract and restrain all at once.

"You are my wife, don't forget that. Never forget that." He said, felt the need to remind, "As such, you are entitled to so much more, you have no idea." He leaned in and pressed a chaste kiss on her smart mouth, chuckled and kissed her once more. "When I said play your role, that's exactly what I meant." Pulling back he held her gaze, smiled, "Just be you, but for the sake of our business colleagues, press, and media honchos maintain a formal distance, put your game face on. It's the same with me, I have to play my role as CEO once I step out my realm of comfort," He gestured about their surroundings, "so don't feel offended, it's not my intention."

There was a difference between objectification over one's interests over looking out for the future of the one worth fighting for. He wanted the world to love her, to appreciate her significance in his life. In order to do so, she had to step out of her own comfort zone and into uncharted ground. Which meant obliging to a few specific requests, formalities and certain situations that called for compromising.

Last edited by Angelique on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:59 pm

Listening to him as he spoke and raised a brow when he leaned in, returning his chaste kiss Grace shook her head a little with a smile and returned his second kiss. "Your business colleagues. Not mine. I don't have anything to do with the business" she pointed out with a small smile. She knew she had reacted irrationally but she had completely misunderstand Ronan's particular meaning to his words.

"I don't think you'll ever let me forget I'm your wife" Grace teased lightly, running a hand through her hair a little she sipped some of her coffee before she gave Ronan her complete attention again. "Basically I have to be pretty, polite" and a sweet little distraction she said before she moved onto her knees and pressed a gentle kiss against the corner of his mouth. "Now, go eat your breakfast otherwise you wont get a chance to before you leave for work" Grace laughed lightly as she raised a brow a little as she looked at him.

Grace knew she would do her best to make sure that all of the attention would be on Ronan at the function and make him look good.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 pm

"Anything to do with the business, are you sure?" 

Ronan set back, watching her with the same intensity he would something he was trying to figure out. She was such a delightful challenge. He leaned into yet another kiss with a low hum of gratitude. "You misunderstand me, I want you to be adored by everyone, so be you just, be wary. Some of those men, despite their positions in the business world, well, they aren't called sharks for nothing." Not that she'd be defenseless of course he'd step in if any of them dare to cross that line, but he couldn't be there for each and every moment. She was apart of him, and he'd give her strength, most of all, the will to keep her head above the waters so that she wouldn't be washed away. 

"I doubt I'll manage such a fete." Not while she kept teasing him with her little kisses.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Grace gave a nod of her head, "I had nothing to do with the business when my father owned it, so I have nothing to do with it now" she said with a graceful shrug of her shoulders. "I think I can handle the sharks" Grace said with a soft laugh, tucking her hair behind her ears Grace smiled at Ronan. "I'm sure you can manage such a fete" Grace teased.

Pressing her lips against his in a quick kiss Grace then leaned backwards a little and smiled at him "Go on" she said with a soft laugh as she relaxed into the couch comfortably, she was planning on spending most of the day just watching the tv as she didn't feel like going out.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:33 pm

"Key words there, when your father owned it. Now it's mine. Things are about to change." He said, gaze momentarily caught by the movement of her milky shoulders. The urge to kiss her skin made his heart pound faster and it took everything in him not to fall into utter carnal indulgence then and there. Her laughter like music and her self-reliance radiated off her skin, he soaked it in. 

"Doubt it." 

Another brief kiss nearly did him in, she just didn't know the power she'd accumulated over his own will in such a short period of time. He shook his head and cleared the fog of lust from him mind, he still had work to get to. 

"Right." Picked up a piece of toast and stood to retrieve his jacket. Best to get going now before she claimed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 pm

Grace made a nod of her head as she looked at him, "Even though you own it now, I know nothing about the business so there honestly is no point in my being involved in it" she said logically before she gave him a gentle smile as she watched him pick up a piece of toast and stand to get his jacket. She wanted nothing more than to kiss him again and make him forget about working but she knew he was very much a work-a-holic and she wouldn't keep him for things he needed to do as much as she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:50 pm

"We'll just have to see about that." He said and was out the door in record time. The man would end up staying up late at his office, attending to paper work and projects that wouldn't meet their dead-lines if he kept back-burnering. By the time he finished one of them it was already 4 am and sleep clawed at his eyes. He shut the laptop and collapsed into a sofa, fell into a restless sleep for a while before office hours began once more.

He had to go home soon, he would, he just hoped his wife wouldn't be too upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 am

Grace raised a brow when she heard him said that they would see about that, she highly doubted she would have anything to do with the company. She spent the rest of her day watching movies and channel surfing, after she had a small dinner Grace fell asleep on the couch trying to stay awake until Ronan came home. Waking up in the morning Grace groaned softly and looked around before she got off of the couch, walking upstairs she went and had a shower before she went into Ronan's room.

Looking around she noticed he wasn't there and she walked over to the bed and laid down on it and fell back to sleep curled up on the bed comfortably. She felt tired from sleeping on the couch but Grace wanted to stay awake to see Ronan when he came back but couldn't keep her eyes open.

Natalie walked into Ronan's office with some folders under hands and she looked at him with a quirked brow, "Did you sleep here again?" She asked with a laugh before she put the files down on his desk. "Your staff sent me a message this morning saying your wife had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for you" Natalie said with a grin as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Ronan barely registered her presence when Natalie walked in and relayed the message. He remained still with an arm over his eyes, Why my staff has to report the status of my wife to you I'll never grasp. He couldn't help the irritation in his tone. "Is that all?" She didn't come to his office just to talk about his personal affairs.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:15 pm

Natalie grinned as she watched Ronan, "One last thing. Go home. I can keep everyone under control while you get some proper sleep" she laughed before she grabbed Ronan's jacket and threw it onto him before she walked out of his office laughing to herself but she hoped that Ronan would do as she said and would go home and rest instead of sleeping on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:21 pm

After all these years did she honestly believe he'd just walk out on the job and leave all the responsibility to someone else? Dammit she knew better than to even voice such a suggestion. Besides he'd already pushed his meetings for the afternoon with Haley. She ensured his couple of hours of sleep since he had the delightful habit of over working himself. Running multiple businesses and companies were never easy. He'd decided long ago he'd run things his way.

"Just leave the files that I'll check it out later."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:26 pm

"Don't blame me if you fall asleep during your meetings" Natalie called over her shoulder as she went off to get back to work.

Later on in the day when Grace had woken up again she invited two of her male friends over and was laying on the couch with them, after a while the two guys began to tickle Grace trying to get her to say that they were the most attractive men she knew. Laughing Grace shook her head repeatedly as they tickled her, "Okay okay! You two are the most...alright looking guys I know" she giggled as she heard footsteps in the hall thinking it was just the staff walking around to see what was going on.

"That is not what you're meant to say" one of the guys said and started tickling Grace again.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Two burly men in suits and shades crossed the living room, "I'll have to escort you both off the premises immediately." One of them spoke with a level of cold distance. "If you fail to comply we won't hesitate in using force." They were ordered not to allow anyone into the estate–especially when the master was absent. How these men slipped passed their radar was most likely due to their employer's "wife" who may be acquainted if their display on the couch weren't obvious enough.
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:43 pm

The guys stopped tickling Grace and looked at the burly men frowning, Grace looked at the men upside down with a raised brow "They're fine. You don't need to escort them anywhere" she said firmly as she stayed looking at the men upside down as her friends stayed sitting on the couch with Grace. "If Ronan has a problem with them being here he'll just need to get over it" Grace added with a soft laugh before she looked at her friends and gave a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unloved? (m/m open)   Unloved? (m/m open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unloved? (m/m open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next