Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 am

"I would take the time to get anything you might need." he said honestly. "You'll have plenty of time to explore once we set sail."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:44 am

She nodded and skipped off the boat. She went home and packed her few belongings, attaching the shell to the necklace her mother had given her, and dressing in her non work out clothes. A pair of black wrap pants that she tied off at the knees, boots, a bra and baggy poet's shirt over it. She tied her hair back in her pony tail put on some gloves that she had cut the fingers off of and slung her back pack onto her back. "You be careful out there you monster. Try not to kick too many asses." Her brother said, attempting to put her in a head lock. "I'll try." She giggled as she dodged and left, heading back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 am

Back at the ship she found a small black kitten, chewing on a fishhead.

Jin sat beside the kitten, mindlessly petting it as it nibbled away.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 am

"How'd I know you'd be a cat person?" She asked, watching the little black mass of cute eat the fish. She smiled at him and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 am

"Good intuition?" He guessed, looking up. He smiled, seeing the shell on her necklace. "Welcome aboard." he greeted. "You like cats?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 am

She smiled back wider, "Of course. I love all animals really, but cats, especially big cats, hold a special place in my heart. Does he have a name?" She asked, crouching and looking at the little guy, looking at his feet and listening to his happy mewls.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

"Nah. Just a little stray I found." he admitted pensively. "You don't like dogs do you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 am

She smiled, "I don't mind them, but they aren't my favorite, wolves are ok, regular pets are kind of on the blindly dumb side." She said with a slight pout, but she smiled again looking at Jin.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am

He laughed at that. "Cat's are never blindly dumb." he said simply, pulling the kittens tail lightly. It turned around quickly, batting at his fingers playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 am

She smiled, "Most times not, not when they're older anyway." She noticed Derek behind Jin, but didn't say anything. She was surprised however when Derek abruptly shoved the man into the water. He chuckled and as Jin surfaced he called, "I thought cats always landed on their feet?" Ashe had half a mind to push Derek in, "You're lucky I know you can kick my ass or you'd be joining him." She said more to herself than to him. ((He can choose to hear it if you want.)) She picked up the kitten and cleaned his face up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:09 am

Derek waved a dismissive hand. "He'll be fine." he said laughing as the ebony haired man spit out a mouth full of salt water and glared.

"Idiot." he grumbled. The man spin like a top in the water. a moment later, he was back on the docks, dry as dry could be, having seemingly floated out of the ocean.

"Come on, Captain. The Mast is up, we ought to get going." Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 am

Ashe's eyes widened. No wonder Derek seemed so friendly with this man, Captain and First Mate. Made sense....although to find out Jin was Captain came as a surprise. "So you like picking up strays then do you?" She asked him as she grinned, looking between the two.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Derek rolled his eyes as Jin put his arm around the taller blonds shoulders. "What gave me away?" he asked in mock innocence.

Derek shrugged the Captains arm off and sighed. "I feel the need to remind you--"

"I know, I know." Jin cut his second in command off. "Alright. Round up the others. We leave port at sun set."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:36 am

Ashe couldn't help but laugh at the exchange, "I wonder when the wedding is..." She mused to herself. She looked out over the ships' railing and to the open ocean. Was she actually leaving or was this all just a vivid dream? As they were about to set said she took one last look at her home island. She saw her mother and brother waving and she smiled, waving back. She couldn't wait to see what happened next. Storms, sailing, fishing, fighting, learning, hunting oh so many new places. She was so giddy she barely missed getting hit by flying ropes as the crew set to work, she waited for someone to tell her to do something.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 am

"Oi! Lady, up here!" A young man called. Maybe young man was a bit much. It was a boy, obviously a swabby simply by his sheer age.

He stood with shaggy blond hair and bright green eyes, a grand total of maybe five foot tall. His legs looked a bit too wiry for his frame, an indication that he had plenty of growing left to do, and he seemed a bit awkward in his posture. The kid more than likely was just about to hit puberty. Poor bastard.

"Give me a hand pulling in the gang plank!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 am

She smiled and happily ran toward him, helping him lift the plank with relative ease. "Are things always this lively on the ship while on the water?" She asked as she helped him put the gangplank in it's snug home, tying it down as well so it would not slide anywhere in torrential waters.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:14 am

"It has its ups and downs." he shrugged,  attempting to play it cool. Cute. "The best is when the Captain and First mate get to sparring. It's like watching a storm blow in on the horizon." he said, admiration clearly evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

"So it's not like their regular lover's quarrel? Who usually wins...if anyone?" She asked laughing lightly, moving out of people's way while looking over at the boys' starry eyed look.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 am

"It's really a toss up. Jin wins now and then, but Derek is a natural born warrior. You never know till it's over." he said, sounding excited. "Did you know they're brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 am

She laughed, "No, no I didn't. So what's your name?" She asked looking out to the beautiful ocean, smelling the air enjoying the fresh salt scent. She shivered slightly in excitement. She couldn't wait for the sparring that would undoubtedly happen tonight, but she wondered who would be sparring.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 am

"Joseph." He said. "Derek's my older brother by blood, but I'm not a member of the priesthood." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 am

"So Jin and Derek are brothers in a non literal sense and you and Derek are actually related...which explains a lot. What priesthood?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:35 am

"Well, we're not from around here." Joseph said a bit awkwardly. "So I doubt you've ever heard of them. Pretty much Jin and Derek are on their last trial by leading the voyage and I'm on an entry exam by being on it. But, basically, if you manage to pass the final trial of the priesthood you get--" he paused, unsure if he was allowed to tell.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 am

"Oh come on don't stop now...." She said, an excited look in her eyes. This sounded awesome. Why did she have to be born on an island in the middle of nowhere? She missed all the good stuff. If she had a tail it would be wagging as she looked at Joseph with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 am

"Rumor is the priests who reach attention are granted a beast of power for them to tame." He said quietly. "Derek was already given his, but was told he wont actually get to tame it till it's ready, whatever that means. I think Jin got his too already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next