Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyubii_king
N00b
kyubii_king

Male
Number of posts : 7
Animunny : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 1  Empty
PostSubject: Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 1    Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 1  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Josuke The Dragon Samurai

by: Eber Araya

chapter 1 Josuke: The Dragon Samurai

A dragon spits fire to a village, killing all elderly ones, adults, and even children. the dragon has red eyes, his horns as white as paper, and its wings like that of a bat. the dragon looks around, and then roars at the sky. my dream came to an end when my older brother kokoro, dropped his sandal on my head.
"OW!! what the hell was that for kokoro huh?" I said in pain. "Shut up, Josuke." said my brother kokoro. "I tried shaking you so you can wake up, but you wouldn't wake up for crap. "My older brother kokoro shushki, the eldest one in my family. I am only twenty-two, he is twenty-five. I grunted then said" well to wake me up at least shake me a little harder next time damn." I said with intense anger." nah, Ill just keep dropping sandals on your head." "and why is that?" I asked. "Because when I was busy shaking you to wake up you slapped me across the face and said go back to sleep you jerk" he explains. "hey uh.... kokoro..... I was thinking of leaving home." That’s great josuke what are you going to do. huh?" I'm wondering if I should tell him or not "well what is it josuke?' I'm going to find ryu-hime* "he widens his eyes and says" did I throw that sandal at your head to hard? You’ll be killed no one has ever gotten past touketsu-yuki* desert!! You’ll be killed.” “Maybe not” I said. I want to prove myself and bring ryu-hime back.” I said with determination. Well your not going and that’s final” says kokoro . I was about to cuss him out then he said. ”without me.” We smile at each other and then kokoro leads me to the family grave yard, where all my passed relatives were buried. Under the burial grounds there are two swords one of the swords the first sword had our family insignia on it. The double headed twin dragon of ten.* He placed it in my hands and I hold it with disbelief. ”kokoro ...... I don’t know what to say.” “Hey.” Says kokoro. “don’t go soft on
me we are going to save our princess anyway.” After he gave me my sword he got his
own sword .A black blade with a dragon scale holster. When he gets his sword he locks
up the family graveyard in the backyard and then without another word were off

*ryu-hime: dragon princess *touketsu-yuki: frozen snowTen: heaven
Back to top Go down

Josuke the dragon samurai chapter 1
Page 1 of 1