Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female
Number of posts : 364
Animunny : 993
Registration date : 2012-06-26

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 am

Ashe turned to Gin, "It's not that we're violent, it is just how my family understands each other....I guess you could call it a Warfang thing." She smiled sheepishly and raised her left hand to scratch the back of her head.

Next, Ashe's father frowned, "I don't approve of you going to who knows where and interloping with who knows who. You Young One are not going to be forgiven." Ashe knew it was all just her father's tough act but it still hurt. "I know, but I have to go....if these gentlemen will let me."

She looked to Gin, hopeful that she'd get to leave. At least, until Gavin grabbed her and held her in a tight hug. "You better stay safe. If I find out that you died, I'll kill you." Ashe smiled, "You think I'd die so easily? Please bro, have a little faith." They both smiled, "You better bring me back something cool." She laughed, "If I come back."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 am

Gin waited calmly for her to finish her good byes, bouncing on the heels of his feet watching their odd exchange. "When you're ready, as I said we have a few days more, come see Derek on the dock. He's the blond. Just tell him Gin sent you."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 am

Ashe smiled and nodded, "Yes sir." She skipped and went to find the blonde that Gin has spoken of. She tried to stay out of sight of anyone who was actually on the ship, dodging and weaving. Just so she didn't get thrown off.

Ashe's mom walked up to Gin, "Please, take care of my daughter. She is tough, but she can't take the whole world on by herself." She said with a smile. Gavin on the other hand said, "Don't let her stop smiling. Bad things happen when she does." He smiled and darted away.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Gin slowly turned to where Ashe had been standing, for a moment pondering just how her entire family had appeared on the deck and been so keen to see her go. Finally, he decided he would rather not know and made his way away from the docks and into the market.

"Looking for something miss?" an older man asked, grunting as he pulled a rope tight, lacing it off.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 am

Almost like a scolded kitten she smiled as her ears twitched as if they were laying back, "Uhmm I was told to find a blond who is the first mate and named Derek?" She said being sure to cover all her bases so she wouldn't get tricked into being shown to someone other than who she needed to see. Her eyes wandering from the man's arms to the ropes he was tightening, admiring the knots.

She also looked around as she waited for an answer. The ship almost seemed to sparkle even though it definitely has some rough spots. The crew clearly were obviously well managed and respected captain and ship. Her grin grew wider and she realized there would be a challenge. She had only ever operated a row boat and also a bigger row boat that had a rudder. A ship of this size would have to have cooperation to operate and the thought thrilled her.

Was she really this easy? They hadn't even left yet...worse she hadn't even talked to the first mate yet and she was getting excited, electricity seemed to radiate off of her she was in such a happy mood. In fact, everything she touched caused a static shock.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 am

[remember, magic is not common place and takes a long time to train in this world.]

The man glanced over. "He should be on the docks." He frowned, glancing over the edge of the ship. He made a thoughtful noise before looking around the deck. "Try knocking on the Cpt. door." he pointed."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

((I know, that's just how excited she is. ^.^ ))

She followed the instructions given and knocked on the closed door. It was a soft yet audible knock. She waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 pm

There was no answer from within.

"If you're looking for the Captain, he left this morning before anyone else even got up." one man commented as he passed by, hefting a large barrel over each shoulder. "Better find Derek. He's down in the galley."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 am

She turned and smiled, "I was looking for that very person anyway." She smelled the air and followed the faint traces of food, not wanting to have to ask for directions. Until she was approved to join, she didn't want to talk to people she didn't have to yet. She knew that was stupid, but she didn't care. She EVENTUALLY found the galley and looked for the blonde hair she knew would be seen over anyone.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 am

She found him, sitting among the crew and chewing on an apple, listening to a few men ramble on about the small island town they had docked in.

"Kinnda unfortunate, aint it Derek?" one man frowned. "I mean, the mast is one thing, but the los' cargo's somethin' else."

The blond shrugged. "A couple of barrels of fruit to save the ship isn't such a big deal." he pointed out calmly before spotting the girl at the galley door.

Derek stood up, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:56 am

Ashe grinned shyly and asked, "Are you the first mate?" Her confident voice betrayed her shy smile. She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly with her left hand and her eyes locked onto the blonde's blue ones. "Jin told me to come find you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 am

Derek frowned. "Oh did he...?" he asked flattly. One of the mean beside him laughed.

The blond rolled his eyes and carelessly pushed the man over. "What did you need?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:54 pm

"I think the best way to put it, he said if I wanted to come with you guys to come find you." She said in a chipper voice. She looked around, noting there weren't many females on the boat. She could live with that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:07 am

"He's stealin your gig, Derek." The man laughed, slapping the blond on the shoulder.

Derek rolled his eyes and stood up. "Finish your drink. Alright, Ms.-- come with me. We've got some paperwork if you plan on being a part of the crew."

He was much bigger standing up than he had been sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:12 am

She looked up at the tall blonde. She could definitely see why he seemed to have authority on the ship. He had a countenance that commanded respect. She smiled and waited for him to lead the way, admiring the ship as they went along. She mapped out everything in her head, trying to memorize her way around so she didn't get lost. "Not that I'm complaining, but why aren't there many female crew members?" She asked, "If you don't mind my asking..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:18 am

Derek shrugged as he walked, ducking to avoid one particular beam. "Most have a nesting instinct more strongly than men I suspect. They simply aren't interested." he pushed open a door to an office for her.

Inside the office was fixxed with an odd sort of collection. Books lines the far wall, there was a small hammock hanging beside a window. Weapons hung along the walls, a skull of what looked like a cat of some sort rested on the desk, serving as a candle holder.

It wasnt as large as a Captains quarters, but it was odd to see a first mate with such a nice area of his own. Not to mention the fully stocked cabinet of liquors.

"Take a seat." he gestured to a small wicker seat, facing his desk. His own seat was similar-- if only larger.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 am

She looked around in awe, especially at the weapons rack. Her eyes almost sparkled. She shook her head and sat down. She sat on the edge of the chair, not wanting to seem too laid back as she continued to look around, admiring the books as well. So many in one place it was unreal. She then looked to Derek, smiling and watching his face intently, trying to read him almost.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:32 am

Derek pulled out a couple of slips of paper and a quill, sliding them over to her. "You can read, i trust?" he raised an eyebrow.

Possibly the most interesting decoration in the room was a strange sand colored egg handing over his hammock. It had deep grooves carved into it, as if claws had raked across it.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am

"Yes of course." She smiled, her eyes locking onto the egg. Her head tilted curiously and she looked down to the papers. She read the disclaimers saying they weren't responsible for any horrible things that happened, that she agreed to help the ship and shipmates and mutiny was punishable by death so on and so forth. She chuckled slightly and signed her name on the dotted line. Warfang and she asked, "Forgive me, but is that a real egg that can hatch or is it petrified/fossilized?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 pm

"It is real, though I'm not sure if it can hatch or not." Derek said taking the papers she signed. He skimmed over them and signed a few places as well. He slid the second slip over to her, asking for personal information. A list of skills, fighting technique and so on.
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:38 pm

She looked at him, "Uhmmm do I really need to write down beating people with sticks as a fighting skill?" She asked since that's the only fighting she really had. She wrote down quick learner, hunter, archery and smartass.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 am

Derek chuckled, seeing what she wrote. "Don't worry, that'll change on board." he assured her. "Sparring takes place nightly. Names are drawn from a hat and whoever you pull, you fight."

He took the paper from her as she finished and tossed her a small bag of coins and what looked like a carved out shell, attached to a leather strap.  "Welcome to the crew."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 am

She grinned from ear to ear. "Oooh you certainly know how to make a girl feel excited." She said with a wink before turning to a slightly more serious tone....slightly, " So what's my job?" She asked. She pocketed the coins and examined the shell...was this to call people? She looked at it from all angles, held it to the light and looked at it quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

"You're a swabby. Your job is to do what you're told when you're told." Derek said simply. "You'll gain rank eventually. The shell you're looking at isn't anything special." he added. "It simply marks you as one of our own."
Back to top Go down
Kusuna
Admin
Admin
Kusuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 am

She grinned. "Awesome, so may I explore?" She asked, "Until someone tells me to do something?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)   The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Dragon (Derek and Gin RP)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next