Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 am

Korin swept her up into his arms then, and leapt up into the upper branches of the tree. He ended up setting her down where the branches were still strong enough to support her. "Alright, just wait here, don't make any noise, and I'll be back as soon as I can, yeah?" He then seemingly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:29 pm

.:For you I was aflame:.
.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 HelpMySoul
.:Love is a losing game:.

I let out a small grunt as he snatched me up and leapt into the tree top above,
placing me gently atop the thickest branches for support.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for-," I replied, but before I could finish my sentence he
had already vanished.

"Wow...he doesn't waste any time, does he?"

A sigh escaped my lips, and I leaned against the trunk of the tree, my legs
dangling freely below me. It seemed peaceful here, but despite my careless
front I kept my eyes peeled for any intruders.

(( ))

.:Five story fire as you came:.
:Love is a losing game:.
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Korin was only gone for about ten minutes, as it turned out. When he returned, he had a backpack packed with some changes of clothing, and also holding out a red sundress. "Red, like you asked. There's also some bars of soap and a hair brush. Eventually you'll get a chance to bathe."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:08 pm

His surprisingly quick return pulled a small smile across my lips, and I gazed
down upon the lovely garment. Red...a color we had always been forbidden to
wear, as our history had always been based off superstition and fear of demons.
Red represented bloodshed, violence, and demonic aura--yet still, I had always
been attracted to the shade.

"And look where that attraction has landed me now," I sighed inwardly, my
feet still dangling freely in the air. I slid down the branch I was perched on and,
much to my surprise, effortlessly made my way down to the base of the tree.
The ache in my bones and searing pain in my muscles had now subsided, and
I smiled as I rolled back and forth on the balls of my feet. My limbs and body
felt renewed, and with that came a new found strength and nimbleness I had
not possessed before.

"Thank you, this is much appreciated."

I eyed the soap and hair brush as well, relieved he had thought of the things I
hadn't. Clothes were the only necessity, but I was a woman--how kind of him to
have acquired such items for my comfort.

"Is there a river nearby?"

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Korin paused, and closed his eyes, sniffing the air. "...Hm. Yes, about a mile to the west. I'll take you there. Then I guess I'll just patrol the area until you are done." He grinned then. "Unless you'd rather I keep my eye on you?"
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I grinned in return at his words, and my eyes shifted westward. So he could
locate a river from where we stood just like that? I took a deep breath as well,
wondering if I, too, could now detect the scent of water as he so easily could.
To my disappointment, however, I had yet to regain my sense of smell. I wrinkled
my nose in displeasure at this.

"You may keep an eye out," I began, directing my attentions to the demon man
once again, my arms stretched casually above my head.

"But not TOO close an eye. Got it?"

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:21 am

He smirked at her words. "Well, then I'll sit within view of you, but I'll keep my back to you. That should be enough that I'll see, hear, or smell anyone that gets too close, yeah?" He then quite literally swept her off her feet into a princess carry, and took off, only glancing down at her briefly, mainly keeping his eyes forward. "You are very light, you know. Even I can tell, and I can uproot a tree. How dainty." His grin showed he was joking.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:48 pm

His actions had caught me off guard, as I was not expecting him to swoop me into
his arms so suddenly. Still, I let no trace of surprise upon my expression, rolling my
eyes in response to his teasing.

"Pleeease," I scoffed, gazing up at him with mock displeasure. "Once I become more
accustomed to my new..." I paused, unsure of the word to use in this case. Abilities?
Dark energy?

"Powers..." I continued, "I will be far from dainty."

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 pm

He raised a brow. "Indeed. Judging by what I can sense, you have a lot of potential, that's for sure. I can train you, if you wish. You weren't born with demonic energy, so learning to control it won't exactly be easy, but shouldn't be too difficult either."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 pm

I pursed my lips in thought, mulling over his words carefully. He was no doubt correct, I
had not given any thought as to how I would conquer this new found power I'd received.
I could try to train myself at the risk of losing my own life, but the thought didn't exactly
thrill me. Still, I had only just become acquainted with this demon and I hadn't established
much of a basis on which to trust this man...would it be foolish to put myself so vulnerably
into his hands?

"He did save me...if it weren't for he, I would be passing through the world of the spirits
by now. I suppose that is enough to assume he isn't currently plotting my demise."

I lifted my bright eyes upward and my lips parted slightly, pausing momentarily before
nodding in agreement.

"Alright, Korin. I suppose it's not a terrible idea. Though I expect you'll be wanting
something in return, then?" I cocked an eyebrow, impatience lacing my soft features
as I waited for his reply.

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 pm

He paused, seeming to think about it. "Huh... actually can't think of anything. Was just going to do it, since I find you interesting, and I'm curious to see where your new powers take you. I suppose I may ask for a favor or two at some point, but I don't care if you choose to actually grant those favors. Like I said, I'm doing this because of curiosity, for the most part. That... and you are not the first woman I have met that despite being human, or at least originally being human, decided to accept a demon as a person and not a monster. So I suppose it's a bit of sentimentality..."
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:56 pm

"A monster? Ah, I see..." I fell silent, and as I closed my eyes I found myself slowly
sinking deep into my own thoughts. The face of my beloved was fresh and sharp, and the
pain that stabbed at my chest caused my lips curl and my body to stiffen. It was he who
had granted me these powers, as in a frenzy I'd absorbed his aura to keep his soul from
being shattered by that witch.

"I'll learn to control these gifts, my love, and upon my success I will find a way to bring
your soul back to the living...that is a promise."

My eyes opened as I snapped back to reality, but I kept my eyes lowered as we continued
to move. After all that had transpired over the past 24 hours, I was looking forward to a
peaceful bath.

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:16 pm

When they arrived at the river, Korin rather gently set her on her feet, and gave a facetious bow. "Your bath is ready, m'lady." There was no maliciousness in his teasing; it was simply his way. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be over there, in the treeline. I'll keep my back to you, as I promised. I'll admit I'm curious..." He looked her up and down, smirking. "However, I'm not going to invade your privacy like that. Kind of counterproductive. Besides, I'm not going to make a move on a woman who's recently lost someone they loved. Seems kind of shitty to me, don't you think?"

He waved a bit, and walked off into the trees. He sat down with his back to her, concentrating on his surroundings. If he really wanted to, he had no doubt he could peek without being caught. He'd given his word, however, and that was one of those things he refused to break.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:52 pm

As the demon slipped away into the trees, I smirked at his antics. He was both humorous
and empathetic of my situation, and the thought brought me back to my home village and
the hatred that accompanied it. I had always been taught to despise demons, and I found
it ironic the polar opposite is what landed me in my current position.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the water's edge, dipped my black, charred feet
into the cool, refreshing water and let out a sigh of relief. It was utterly rejuvenating, to say
the least. I took a quick look around, just to reassure myself there was no one else around,
then quickly slipped off my tattered robe and submerged myself fully into the water.

My long, dark hair was heavily matted with blood and ash, though with much effort I managed
to get it cleaned and untangled once more. I then flipped my ebony locks over my shoulder
and began scrubbing the blood and filth from my body, wrinkling my nose in disgust as my skin
slowly rinsed clean. There was so much blood...had it really been self-defense, or had it been
an all out massacre?

"My memory is very blurry...I assume the images will make their way back into my mind
eventually, though I can't say I would like them to."

I submerged myself once more, opening my eyes beneath the river's surface to explore
my surroundings. To my surprise my vision was crystal clear, and as the figure of a
rather strange looking fish caught my eye I propelled myself toward it curiously. It
continued to swim further, and I followed carefully for a few meters before halting. Korin
remained waiting at the surface, and as much as my curiosity was piqued I felt it better
not to wander much further...

(( ))

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Korin was, admittedly, a little bored sitting there with his back to her. He could clearly hear her moving about in the water. And then it seemed she went under the water, and didn't come back up. He concentrated and, after a moment, was able to sense her moving off somewhere under the water. He sighed irritably, and began walking along the riverside, eyes closed, tracking her by sensing her 'presence' as he called it. It was a little irritating, but he'd have to make due. He could also sense another demon about a mile away. It had him somewhat on edge, but they didn't seem to be heading their way, so perhaps it wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)   .:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Love Is A Losing Game:. (Private For Aviaris_Sevanthis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2