Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-07

New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I posted an RP: https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net/t568-tailed-and-winged-beast-chronicles

Original story is about a group of friends who have tails and wings. They aren't part of the Winged-Beast society or Tailed-Beast society. And the Ninetails lives among them. But this story can take whatever direction it takes.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Got my characters up for the RP! But I have a question. The nine-tails that they're searching for, they're expecting the beast to end the war? Or shift into the tailed-beasts' favor? Because all our characters are winged beasts lol, so we're kind of like traitors if we want the tailed to win.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:35 pm

You're right! We're all winged!! But yes, the ninetails will shift tides for tailed beasts. Or we can come up with new storyline. I like your char backstories.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks!! You characters really helped inspire mine lol.

Well, maybe the angel king can be corrupt and many winged-beasts are losing their lives due to his power hungry ways. Maybe he wants to dominate and is doing anything in his power to do so, and because of all the lives lost winged-beasts are starting to turn against him.

And the nine-tails could be known as powerful and wise--but a good being. And he/she could put an end to the King's reign and then silently go back to it's home or whatever lol. Because it's not seeking power or land or anything like that, just balance of the world?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Good idea. The Angel king is spreading light throughout the land and not everyone likes it. He's building beautiful cities almost like a utopia and thus destroying the nature as well as the culture that already exists there. So there are some who stand against him. I wouldn't say corrupt though. He's pushing his ideals onto others.

I like the idea you have for the ninetails. Our heroes will have to find it and convince it to help them.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Okay, we can say he's the one who began the war and causing the tailed-beasts to attack winged-beast territories and homes--and the Angel King is busy building a utopia and leaving less nature for many winged-beasts to inhabit? And that's why many stand against him?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

How about the Angel King is trying to make winged-beasts more civilized. Since angels are elegant and act almighty, he wants to push that ideal onto everyone. To do that, he began building temples, cities, and fortresses and trampled on the tailed-beasts territories. Then he tried to make them civilized and a war broke out.

Also, humans still exist so there's only a small part of the world where this war is taking place. Of course, there are areas where humans and beasts coexist and areas where it's unwise to travel through. The Angel king wants to spread his influence throughout the world, eventually.

We don't all have to be against the angels. Your characters (or one of them) seem motivated by revenge on tailed beasts. Shyvana doesn't care either way and Crow hates the angels but not necessarily winged-beasts.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Ah, gotcha. I'll make my characters resent angels just for the sole reason that the war is causing lots of lives to be lost, as well as changes they do not agree with. Tailed-beats is an obvious dislike for one of my characters lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Sweeeeet!! Any other questions?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm sure some will come up, but I'll ask as we go!

Oh! How should I respond to your first post then?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:07 pm

I was thinking the first post was just an opener, almost like a prologue. Are we going to bring our characters together right away? Later on? Let the story drive them together? I like to start stories off with a bang!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Maybe a group of tailed beasts could be attacking a village, and that's how our characters meet? Idk, do you wanna just throw them in there or set up a scene to work with with the bad guys first??

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 pm

In the original story (yeah, yeah, you've heard that enough times!), I had Winged-Beasts attack Crow's bar in search of the Ninetails. So maybe Tailed-Beasts can attack the bar because they think intel on the Ninetails is there. Or because they chased someone down with info on the Ninetails and they stumbled into the bar. Maybe your characters are chasing that someone. Maybe your characters are that someone. Maybe your characters are just passing through. Maybe your characters are chasing the Tailed-Beasts that attack. Wow, so many options!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Wait, Winged-Beasts attacked Crow's bar? So they attacked their own kind?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Yeah, in the version I'm writing Crow already has the Ninetails and has been protecting it. The Ninetails in that story is young and she develops her power throughout the story. So it's more about her discovery of this war and how she plays a major role. Crow acts like her guardian as both Winged and Tailed-Beasts hunt for her.

And yes, Winged-Beasts and Tailed-Beasts are no different from humans. They attack their own kind if beliefs differ or they have something to gain.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Okay! I'm getting it now! So she's already found the ninetails, and it's still young? Is that how we're proceeding with the rp?

Sorry for all the questions! I just wanna get a good feeling of the story line so I can get into it and reply correctly! Lol.

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Ask all the questions you want! I realize it's confusing. I always branch rps (or characters) off stories I'm already writing.

In our story, I thought we'd go with your idea and what we've been discussing. It'll be a search for the Ninetails who is already quite powerful. And I think we said we needed to convince it to help push the Angels back.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Okay, sounds good! I'll just wing it with the first post then and take on a lesser character to reply to your opening post.

And we'll go from there!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Yay!! And the story begins!!!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:34 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Let's get this started!!! Let me get my thoughts in order and I'll finally reply lol. And ask you any questions I have along the way!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Okay! Let's start!!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Do you wanna repost this to start another one with me? =)
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:47 pm

You want a group RP or just you and I?
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Whichever you prefer! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP - Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next