Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male
Number of posts : 60
Animunny : 68
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:24 pm

The two, seven foot guards tapped the ends of their long pikes against the tiles beneath their laced sandals. The double doors behind them glowed with as a soft white light coursed through the engraved crest embedded into the marble. The doors cracked open and a white mist escaped. And as the summoned messenger reached the doors, the guards bowed their heads toward him.

Azael nodded as he crossed the threshold. His white robe lingered behind him for a few seconds more. When he reached the center of the chamber and the doors behind him shut, he lowered to one knee and bowed to the creature sitting on a throne several feet ahead.

"Azael, messenger for Lady Seraph, reporting," he spoke loudly, clearly, and with patience, yet without the harmonic resonation that accompanied an angel's voice. "My lord, the Oracle has informed me that the stalemate between us Winged-Beasts and those with tails is about to change; not in our favor." Azael opened his eyes to the last words he spoke. His silver hues observed the symbols carved into the marble he knelt upon.

"Explain," Azael's lord spoke, his voice resounded like beautiful thunder.

"My Lord, the prophecy that took us nearly one hundred years to decipher spoke of a powerful creature with nine tails. One that would tame the elements, basic and advanced. He who controls it, will rule the realms. Furthermore--"

"I know what the prophecy says," the King growled impatiently. "What did the Oracle see?"

"Yes, sire. The Oracle has found the nine tails. There's more, my Lord," Azael said when his lord's shadow cast over him. Azael raised his eyes to the elegantly dressed angel standing in front of him. Its wings spread outward as it stretched them to their lengths. Then they folded over his shoulders and covered his chest like the breast plate of armored knights.

"Continue." The King said, pushing his long white hair back behind his long, pointed ears.

Azael lowered his gaze. "The Tailed-Beast Society have begun to move..."
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am

Who is Drop? And I don't really know Angel Mythology. But yeah, you can join. There's a post in RP announcement.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 am

Sorry, I didn't realize Saph claimed it :p
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 am

RP is open to everyone. Feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:41 am

((Yes Jen, RP with us! We've all made characters, and this would actually be a fun group RP. ^^))
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 am

>>; I don't do group rp's <<; I'll pass >< But thanks guys :p Enjoy!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 am

I can start a separate one with you if you want.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 am

(im just going to have my character fly into this world if thats okay)
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net/t99-fireangel-s-characters#8564
(hes the last one. i hope you dont mind but hes a gargoyle and neutral)
[img]Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Gargoyle[/img]

Salvatone glided low over the canopy of trees,his wingtips slightly grazing the tops of the maples that he now flew over. It had been a long night and with no leads as well as an empty stomache, he wasnt doing too hot. "Why did I have to talk to that old serpent lady to begin with?" he said to himself as he remembered the snake woman that he had talked to in the other town a few miles back. She had conned him of the small bit of money he had for a false tip on the death of his clan. When he tryed to find her again, she had packed up and left the town.

His stomache growled as he scanned the forest for anything to eat, he was hoping to hunt but he would survive on carrion if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 am

Crow wiped down the counter of the reception desk. The coated oak reflected her pale face with dark brown colors. She becamse curious at her own reflection and thought about how she'd look with those swirls across her cheeks, each one representing a year of life or maybe an experience. Then she imagined the number of lines she would have and frowned.

It was late and the bar was empty. Only a few of the guest rooms in the back were occupied. Two of them were human families and the other was a family of pigeons or something like that. Crow wasn't really sure. Identifying your species was only mandatory behind the Angels' stone walls and in some small cities that banned certain species; primarily, those that weren't their own or a close descendent.

Crow didn't care either way. The only rule she had was against Angels and anyone from a society that sought to impose their culture onto others. The major socieites were the Winged-Beast Society and Tailed-Beast Society. Crow had stood in the Winged-Beast society halls before. The ceilings were high with domes decorated with soft-colored glass determined to let the sky shine through. She's never been in the Tailed-Beast society halls. She didn't dislike them but they were extremely prejudice against Winged-Beasts. To them, the Winged-Beasts started the war.

Crow snapped out of her thoughts when the bell above the main entrance chimed...

(ooc: welcome to the rp animefireangel :-) )
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

(thank you for having me)

[img]Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Gargoyle[/img]

Salvatone kept flying until he saw an inn, far enough from the city and close enough to the forest that he wouldnt be hassled for his appearence. As he landed and tried to stay standing, his stomache grumbled again as he groaned tired. Straightening, he walked to the door of the inn and opened it to an empty room and a young woman behind the bar.

He looked at her as he made his way to the bar, she was a cutie. "Hello. Um may i ask a favor of you ma'am? Can i talk to the innkeeper to see if i can barter work for food and a place to stay for the day?" He flashed a smile to her.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Crow raised her eyes to the figure walking toward her. She remained expressionless and indifferent. She didn't glare and she kept her smile tucked away. Her small hands remained above the countertop, a rag in one and an empty glass bottle in the other. As Salvatone approached, she flipped the glass upside down and stacked it with the rest.

Tall. That's what registered in Crow's mind as Salvatone walked toward the counter. It didn't faze her. He didn't faze her. Being five feet tall, Crow was used to looking up to others. And she didn't simply raise her eyes when she spoke them; she cocked her head back to a comfortable angle, made eye contact, and addressed them accordingly.

"Hey," Crow habitually responded to Salvatone's greeting. Then her ears perked up to the words 'work for food' that he spoke. It equated to cheap labor and put a sly smile on her face. Crow's close friend Shyvana had warned the innkeeper before about taking in strays; especially young women in distress. Crow's defense was that they worked hard, didn't complain, and ate very little. Salvatone was the exact opposite.

"Don't call me ma'am. My name is Crow and I am the innkeeper," Crow said as she cocked her head back to make eye contact. Her eyes graced over him. Even though she'd already made her observations when he walked in, she wanted to convey that she was giving his request some thought.

"What can you do? Your hands are too big to handle dishes."
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

"I can make beds, carry in loads of firewood, cook, clean, what ever you need me to do. I dont have any money or i would have asked for food and a bed with money in hand. but due to my stupidity, I was robbed and took for a fool. So if you could just let me work for a meal then I would be glad to sleep in a closet or a corner away from prying eyes. You can even work me for as long as you deem fit." He had almost fell to his knees to beg this cute young lady to help him out, finding so early that his charm didn't work. She must have been scamed before and didn't want to trust a stranger to his word. "Please Miss Crow."
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 pm

"Alright, alright," Crow waved the rag. "I'll cut you a deal. I've got a room in the back you can use. In return, cut me some firewood and work the morning shift as a waiter. Cook your own food. Just clean the pots and pans when you're done. What do you say?" Crow didn't think he'd object. And him having been played for a fool once, she considered doing it to him again; except she was expecting Shyvana to return sometime that night. The six-foot half-dragon would only lecture Crow to no end about people's rights.

"By the way, my name is Crow," Crow added.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:21 am

Salvatone smiled as he nodded in response"That sounds excellent to me! Thank you so much Crow."
"would you like me to do the firewood now or may I eat something?" He would do the work if needed be but he was very hungry.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 pm

"Hm," Crow said as she brought her right index finger to her lower lip. "Sure, if you'll cook for three or four." Crow added with a smile. She was getting hungry but she was really thinking about Shyvana. Her friend usually ate twice as much as everyone else. And after a long journey, would surely be hungry too.

"Oh yeah," Crow said before Salvatone could walk away. "If you eat and run, I'll kill you." She mumbled some more threats beneath her breath as she continued wiping down the counter. She wasn't angry and her face didn't suggest that she was. Her face was serious for the initial threat and then her expression lightened. From time to time, she raised her eyes twoard the front door. Shyvana was late.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 am

"Sure I can cook for that many," He went toward the kitchen then turned as she made the threat and grinned."I'm not going to withdraw on my word Crow. I need a place to stay for now and since I can work for my food and bed then I'm going to stay as long as I can. And,"He lifted his hands showing them a lil bit bigger then her's but not by much."I can wash dishes just fine." He chuckled as he walked into the well stocked kitchen and started supper.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 am

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Fire-1Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles T2

"It's absolutely horrid here," Seraphina shivered and grimaced, further huddling
into her fur-trimmed cloak. The clothing adorning her slender body was thick and rich,
and the fabric shone brilliantly beneath the scattered rays which peeked beyond the
patched clouds overhead. "I hate the Northern lands...how can any creature enjoy
the climate here? I'm chilled to the bone."

With that the phoenix once again retracted into her hood, the expression
of displeasure never leaving her fiery features. "I'm freezing."

A sultry smirk passed the lips of the fire bird's companion,
and her golden eyes sparkled with amusement as they met Seraphina's
amber orbs. "You're never happy, are you?" she chuckled, and she shifted
her gaze toward the dirt road they followed before them. The two women
had just encountered another traveler, an older peddler who was kind enough
to direct them toward the nearest inn where they could rest their traveling
feet. They must be close by now.

"When we reach the inn you can treat yourself to a nice, hot cup of tea.
That should rest your tongue of at least one of your complaints,"
Andromeda grinned.

In the distance, the two could make out the outline of some buildings,
one of which Andromeda hoped was the inn. It would also mean they
were at their half way point to the village they were currently seeking.

"I'll assume that's our stop up ahead. I will admit I'm worn out as well."

Sera's face lit up for a fraction of a second as her attention
fixated ahead, but her notorious irritated expression instantly returned
as she realized how far away it was. They'd been traveling for hours
on end now, and the repititious landscape was beginning to bore her.

"We better be there soon...." she growled.

((I finally replied!! Wooooo!! The pictures are just so you can see what my characters look like. They're too big to include in every post lol.))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:44 am

Crow smirked at Salvatone's last comment. Either his personality amused her or she enjoyed the power she felt when others grovelled at her feet. She shook her head of the megalomania setting in and returned to the issue at hand. Shyvana was late.

The scent of something unfamiliar had passed under the keen nose of the half dragon and she almost left without telling Crow. The innkeeper has some keen senses of her own and confronted her ally at the door. Neither of them were afraid of the darkness or what might be hiding or coming from the forest. Both had their share of battle. But as a dragon, Shyvana had an almost uncontrollable lust for it. Crow, on the other hand, was enjoying the peace.

But the peace wouldn't last long. The inn's door opened, cautious at first and then with more confidence. The height and build of the figure that entered immediatley made Crow think it was Shyvana; except, it wasn't. She sighed with disappointment but not loud enough that her guest would hear. The person was a customer, after all.

"Welcome to the Shadow Inn. Looking for a room?" Crow said, her usual greeting. The figure had a hat on, much like a cowboy from the far west. And a long brown coat that covered his physique. Crow could make out the eyes, since her vision was excellent and she saw how they wandered. It wasn't unusual for a newcomer to take in their surroundings. The Inn wasn't as lavish and grande as some of the other inns closer to major cities. But the Shadow inn it felt like a home--warm, clean, and inviting as opposed to the others, which were cold, bright, and daunting.

"Actually," the man said. Crow identified his gender immediately by the deep tone of his voice. "I'm looking for someone..."

(ooc: Yay!! And everyone, feel free to describe anything I haven't described, such as the kitchen. We'll build this world together!)
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 am

Salvatone had just threw in a few potatoes to the stew he was combining together when he heard Crow welcome the customer that entered. He peered around the corner to see if he needed to make a larger supper when his eyes grew wide at his aura. He was powerful as well as dangerous, a chill ran up his spine as he drew himself back into the kitchen. 'Who is that I wonder. His aura reeks of death.' He said to himself as he hurried to the oven to pull out the rolls he was baking. Using his tail, he turned down the fire under the stew and let it simmer as he set down the rolls to cool.

The kitchen was a decent size, with a large wood-burning stove a large sink and a wooden table in the middle of the room. It was decorated in a rustic woodland type way, like the rest of the inn was. It had herbs,baskets of food hanging and barrels of food everywhere. Meat hung in a cooled room along with eggs and other assorted items.

He fryed the meat in a very large skillet after adding a few more veggies to the stew pot as well as making a couple more pans of rolls as well as some juice and coffee to drink. He made all of this in bulk having learned from the clan's cook, a bat winged female name Gala.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am

"What if they have no fireplaces? It'll be just as cold inside of that place as it is outside in this wretched wind," Seraphina growled once more, squinting her eyes as they continued closer. She could now make out the stone-walled inn, and she squirmed in her cloak. It didn't look too run-down--in fact, it looked like a rather pleasant place to stay. From the outside it seemed very well taken care of, and as they steadily approached the homey building Sera's eyes instantly lit up. She could feel heat radiating from within, and while she assumed the heat was from the kitchen it brought her delight nonetheless.

"Well you seem to have brightened up a bit," the swan beamed mockingly, and she tossed her midnight hair behind her shoulder. "I myself am looking forward to a nice, cool bath. There have been many rivers, but we've come across no ponds or lakes suitable for decent bathing." A small sigh escaped her scarlet lips, and she slightly increased the speed of her steps. How wonderful a bath would feel! Refreshing water is what she needed to soak the aches and discomfort of long travel.

Sera's nose, however, immediately wrinkled at her counterpart's comment, and she shivered obnoxiously. "How could you request a cool bath? It's quite obvious baths meant to be enjoyed with hot water. I want to boil."

(( ))
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 am

(if you dont mind im going to wait for emperor to post)
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 am

((Not at all! ^^))
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm

"Sorry, we don't give out guest information," Crow responded immediately. The two were like poker players, each with a straight and unrelenting face. But Crow would win the stare down since she had nowhere to go and nothing of immediate importance to do. Her guest, however, had other plans.

He stepped up to the counter and dropped his hands on the polished wood. Long claws surfaced from beneath the coat's long sleeves and scraped the wood as he dragged his hands back slightly to lean his body forward. Crow couldn't identify his species. She thought something reptilian but the dragon clan had long since been destroyed; except for Shyvana, one of the few remaining.

"Little lady, I wasn't asking," he said. He reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a photo. "I'm looking for this girl, Melanie." Crow raised her eyes to the photo. It featured a pale girl with black shoulder length hair. She was plain, not stunningly beautiful but not ugly. Her smile was straight, her eyes were a soft green, and an array of freckles ran across the bridge of her nose.

Crow shook her head. "No one like that here."
"I think you're lying," the visitor immediately said in a low growl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the back, through a doorway at the end of the kitchen, a young woman was washing dishes when she heard a noise. She thought it was Crow making a late night meal and was prepared to ask for leftovers. But when she turned the corner, a tall Salvatone filled her field of view. Quickly, she scattered back into the dish room and knocked several white porcelain plates off a counter in the process.

She found a small nook between one of the large sinks and a wooden table. There, she sat with her arms wrapped around her knees. The long brown shirt draped over her knees and covered her shorts. She looked like a homeless child. But the fear in her eyes made her look like a prisoner. First, she thought Salvatone heard. His height and build freightened her. But worse than Salvatone, the one person she didn't want to find out, was Crow.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 am

Salvatone heard a jumble in the dish room but before he could see who or what had knocked down the plates, he heard the customer slam his hands down on the counter. Deciding to show himself, he walked into the main room to tell Crow the supper was almost finished. As he walked into the room he noticed the man's claws and frowned a bit."Crow the supper is almost ready. If the gentleman would like a plate I could serve him." He locked eyes with this creature of death and made a very low growl rumble through his chest, inaudible to Crow of course. His wings flicked a bit behind Crow as he stared down the man.
Back to top Go down
AnEmperor
Lesser Otaku
AnEmperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:12 pm

"No need," Crow replied to Salvatone without turning to face him. "The gentleman was just leaving." Crow saw the guest's fingers loosen as he eased his grip on the counter. His eyes shifted to Salvatone several times before settling on Crow's silver hues. They stared at each other for a moment before a grin crossed the guest's face.

A scream echoed from the back. Crow guessed the kitchen if not further. She turned her body immediately, but her head was caught in transition. The large left hand of the guest snagged her by the neck and dragged her halfway onto the counter. With his right, he tipped his hat up and revealed his full grin. "It's been a while, Crow," he said.

"Andracht--" Crow was cut off. Her upper body was dragged across the counter through pitchers, glass kegs, and condiments until he released her over the other side. She crashed against the wall leading to a small office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the dish room, a back door leading to the garbage dumpsters opened slowly. When nothing in the room stirred, several creatures entered. Their shadows cast over the counters and cabinets across from the girl's hiding place. She leaned forward, poked her head out, and was then lifted up into the air by the neck. She screamed but was quickly silenced with a long claw against her tongue.

"Open your mouth again and I'll cut this out," Titus, her captor, whispered in a sadistic tone while wiggling his finger against her tongue. "Understand?"
"Yes--" she began to reply but stopped when the claw began to cut into her muscle. She looked into his eyes and understood. Instead of replying verbally, she nodded her head.

A grey tape came across her mouth and she was stuffed in a large sack. "Hey, don't damage her," Titus said. "You heard the boss, ten percent less bounty for every missing hair." Titus turned to another of his comrades and commanded. "Hey, go back the boss up."

"Who made you the boss?"
"I did," Titus said firmly and brought a claw to the underside of his comrade's neck.
"Do we need to? We led the dragon astray in the forest," the one holding the sack said as he hoisted it over his shoulder. "There would be no one else. We kept visitors away all morning."
"Shyvana?" the girl's voice came from within the sack.
Titus poked the sack with his claw. "What'd I tell you about that tongue?" He growled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles   Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailed and Winged Beast Chronicles
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next