Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saphira's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Saphira's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Here is a list of all my RP characters! ^^

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Arisu Kamayo   Saphira's Characters EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Saphira's Characters Arisu

.:General Character Info

∙:Name: Arisu Kamayo
∙:Nickname: Alice or Al
∙:Age: 17
∙:Date of Birth: October 31st, 1989
∙:Gender: Female

∙:Origin: America
∙:Race: Japanese American
.:Species: Human
∙:Height: 5' 4"
∙:Weight: 123 lbs.

∙:Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
∙:Eye Color: Gray
.:Astrological Sign (Optional):

.:Dominant Hand: Right
.:Theme Song (Optional): "I Must Be Dreaming" By Evanescence

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: School girl uniform for school, casual wear outside of school (she loves dresses)
∙:Martial Status: Single
∙:Sexulaity Preference: Straight
∙:Love Interest: None yet, but she is very interested in the man she dreams about every night.
∙:Occupation: Waitress at her Family's restaurant, High School Student
∙:Family:
∙Mother: Jane Parker
∙Father: Shu Kamayo
∙Siblings: Little Brother named Tenchi
∙:Friends: Saiki Hime, Gina Takahashi, Ai Kurama, Atsui Hansatsu
∙:Enemies: None, but there's a group of girls at school that she doesn't get long with.

.:Alignment: Good
.:Sexuality Preferance: Heterosexual
∙:Likes: Bunnies, Cherries, Green tea, and the movie Alice In Wonderland.
∙:Dislikes: Having nightmares, yet at the same time....
∙:Personal Quote: "Sometimes, as the truth is revealed, you get trapped in your own personal nightmares of life."

∙:SpecialAttacks: None
∙:Special Powers : None, except the strange nightmares she gets every night.
∙:Weapon: None
∙:Secondary Weapon: None
∙:Item(s): A silver barrette her best friend from America gave her before she moved to Japan that she wears every day, and a gold bracelet her grandmother gave her before she passed away.
∙:Weakness: Her nightmares. Sometimes they consume her.

.:Head: A silver barette given to her by her old best friend
.:Upper Body: White school uniform top
.:Waist: School girl skirt
.:Lower Body: White stockings
.:Footwear: Black Mary Janes

.:Personality:
Arisu is sweet and caring, a bit of a rule follwer and is serious about her school work. Getting good grades comes naturally for her, but lately she's been being distracted by the strange reaccuring nigtmares she is plagues with every night.

.:History:

My name is Arisu; that's American for Alice. Arisu Kamayo, that's me. I'm just a normal girl who attends highschool everyday, and lives her life day to day as best as she can. I don't have any powers or special abilities and such, but I do have these weird dreams a lot. I can't explain them because they don't make sense, not even to me. They're flashes of memories, I think, but they're not mine. No, it's like they're someone else's. Sometimes they're bright and pleasant, but most of the time they're dark and frightening. And every night I get them there's always the same face depicted in the dream. I just can't seem to make out the face, though. I know it's a man, that's for sure, but his facial details are fuzzy. It's getting better though, because every time I get one the face gets clearer and clearer. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Maybe he's rugged and handsome, or dark and mysterious. The only problem is that with every dream I get not only does the face get clearer, but the things that happen get scarier and more horrible than the time before. In a way I'm scared to see this strange man's face because of what horrible things might come with it, but at the same time.....Well, I just have mixed feelings about the whole thing. One thing is for sure though, these flashbacks are definitely not mine. Who's could they be?[/center]
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Saphira's Characters Saiya

∙Name: Saiya Mitsuye
∙Nickname: Sai
∙Age: 16
∙D.O.B.: August 19th

.Gender: Female
.Origin: Kanedai Islands
∙Race: Human
∙Height: 5' 5"
∙Weight: 124 lbs
∙Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
∙Eye Color: Crimson

Martial Status: Single
∙Sexulaity Preference: Straight
∙Love Interest: None yet

∙Occupation: Healer, Guardian
∙Family:
∙Mother: Leiya Mitsuye-Deceased
∙Father: Kanao Mitsuye-Deceased
∙Siblings: An older brother (Kai Mitsuye), a younger brother (Haru Mitsuye), and one sister (Naomi Mitsuye)
∙Friends: Nikita Yamaki, the other islanders that live with her
∙Enemies: None

∙Likes: Animals, Helping others, the beach, singing, fruit, renewal
∙Dislikes: Blood, Seeing people in pain, death, destruction
∙Personal Quote: "Love life and everything in it; You never know what you'll miss until it's gone."

∙SpecialAttacks: Ability to heal, weild fire, control water, wind, or earth at any given time (Though she isn't the fighting type.)
∙Special Powers : Healing, Intermediate elemental magic
∙Weapon: Jeweled Dagger
∙Secondary Weapon: Goden Beaded cuffs (help her use/control her magic) and choker
∙Item(s): Golden beaded cuffs & choker (passed down by her mother)
∙Weakness: Pain, Dishonesty (She's very naive)

.:Personality:

Saiya has lived on the island of Kanedai since she was born, as her family before her and before them. It is a tiny island, mostly secluded from the outside world, and a strange race of humans live there. Their eyes are usually any color, but the ones with dominant native blood in them have strange crimson eyes, and are regarded as protectors of the island and its people. The can summon the four elements at will and almost seem one with the land around them. Saiya was born with the crimson eyes, as her mother before her, and also inherited her incredible healing abilities.

When Saiya was twelve years old, a tragic accident occured, leaving her and her siblings orphaned. Their parents had gone away on a trading ship to sell some of the special fruits that grow on the island (such as healing fruits and remedies) for a couple of weeks when her mother suddenly fell very ill. Message was sent that she was going to be alright, but the week they were supposed to return a violent storm brew, swallowing their mother anf father into the deoths of the ocean. Peices of the ship and floating items of trade were found several miles off the coast of the island when a search party was sent out, and but no bodies were found.

Since then they have been living on their own, protecting the island as their parents did before them.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Saphira's Characters Alanniamorningmist

.:Name: Allannia Morningmist
.:Nickname: Misty
.:Age: Human equilvalent of 17
.:Date of Birth: Unknown
.:Astrological Sign: Unknown

.:Species: Elven Mage
.:Gender: Female
.:Height: 5' 6"

.:Weight: 125 lbs
.:Eye Color: Gold
.:Hair Color: Teal
.:Dominant Hand: Left

.:Martial Status: Betrothed
.:Sexuality Preferance: Straight

.:Occupation: Elven Mage
.:Family: Dhoelath Morningmist (Father), Imryll Morningmist (Younger Sister), Rhadim Morningmist (Younger Brother)
::Likes: The forest where her family resides, the calming sound of the waves on the sand, frolicking in the ocean with the spirits of the elements, the morning dew drops upon the Ancient Tree of Life, traveling to new places, getting into trouble but easily getting out of it, meeting new people, running away from her father.
.::Dislikes: The fact that she is betrothed to someone she does not love, harm to the forest and its animals, strangers coming anywhere near the Ancient Tree of Life, her father not allowing her to travel amongst the humans, her little sister and brother never obeying her.

.::Love interest: None as of yet. Her father has betrothed her to Ornthalas Strongbow, the well-respected elven warrior and one of the protectors of the elven clan Moonflower, but she has no interest in him.
.::Friends: Keerla Windwalker, Lorelei Moonglade, and Jandar Swordstar

.Personality:

Allannia is a free-spirited young woman with wild dreams and a passionate view of life. She's playful and fun-loving but knows her responsibilities and expectations, whether she agrees with them or not. She cares deeply for her family and would do anything for them, but she often spends her time with the animals of the sea and forest rather than the elves that she lives with. She is easily bored but easily amused as well, and she's always up for a challenge or two. Curiosity and the desire for knowledge usuallly rules her judgment, and she is often rash and dives head-first into things without thinking, but she always means well.

.History:

Allannia is born into the family of the Morningmist, one of the higher ranked families among the clan Moonflower. Their family is a family of mages that work for the Queen herself, and they serve as guardians to protect and keep order within the lives of the elves.

Allannia has the ability to communicate and transform herself into any creature she wishes, even just barely alter her own physical features in order to disguise herself when means necessary. She is the oldest of three and definitely the most skilled in magic, yet she shows no interest in following the footsteps of her father.

"My destiny is different than that of this family's...I can feel it," were her words to her father when asked why she seemed to have no interest in the studies of a healer, which her younger sister showed much promise in. Her reply was, "I am not my sister."

Her dream is to travel the worlds in search of what she feels she is missing, though she's not sure exactly what that is yet. All she knows is that her father can't keep her cooped up forever and one day she's bound to escape her bird cage and fly free.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Saphira's Characters Luxuria-1

.:Name: Masque Petrantazi
.:Nickname: Luxuria
.:Age: 478, Looks 20

.:Species: Vampiress
.:Height: 5' 6"

.:Weight: 120 lbs
.:Eye Color: Crimson
.:Hair Color: Ebony
.:Dominant Hand: Ambedextrious
.:Theme Song: "Paper Flowers" By Evanesence

.:Alignment: Depends on which side she benefits from
.:Martial Status: Single, Not Looking
.:Sexuality Preferance: Straight

.:Occupation: Ruler (Lady) of Tirgoviste

.:Family: None
.::Likes: Anyone who has the guts to challenge her power, riddles, seducing others to get what she wants
.::Dislikes: Anyone who calls her by her human name (Masque Petrantazi), Anyone who mentions her past
.::Love interest: None
.::Friends: A black cat named Lucifer (Nicknamed Lucy) whom she regards as her "pet." Lucifer is her eyes and ears and is fiercely loyal to her.

Saphira's Characters Lucy-1

.:Head: Nothing
.:Upper Body: Usually some sort of exquisite dress
.:Waist: Nothing
.:Lower Body: Nothing
.:Footwear: Black Pumps

.[-Special Attacks/Powers-].

Shadow of Hearts: Drowns the heart in darkness and enables Luxuria to control him/her for a short period of time.

Insatiable Hunger: Luxuria plays with the mind of her opponent and lowers their defense enormously, making them hunger for her flesh and driving them into a half-mad state of mind.

Dark Soul: A deadly attack. Shatters the victim's soul by engulfing it in darkness.

.::Special Powers:

The power of seduction, summoning of ancient sprirts, black magic

.::Weaknesses:

Consumed by lust at times, Dark magic can only be used within reason or it will completely engulf her own heart. She is driven insane by her past.

.::Fighting style:

Seduction, Magic-based attacks, Hand-to-hand if need be, but she prefers playing with her enemy's mind

.::Weapon(s):

Blood Vengence (A ruby ring that contains the blood collected from her Uncle's impaled heart. It's endowed with a dark and powerful magic.)

.::Second weap.(s):

Sweet Chaos (Ruby encrusted blade containing unspeakable powers.)

.::Weap. power(s):

Both weapons are cursed by ancient vampiric magic that makes them nigh impenetrable and highly effective.

.::Personality:

Luxuria is very mysterious and never lets on to what she is thinking or planning. She is seductive and clever, sexy and mysterious, and she knows how to get what she wants. Being named after a sin, guilt is an unknown feeling to her, so she'll do anything to get where she needs to be. She is extremely attractive and desirable, and she enjoys making people suffer or go crazy from lust and craving. Alluring and mysterious, she is wanted by all.

Luxuria is extrememly cunning and witty, bold and proud, and she doesn't let anyone push her around. She is playful, self-sufficient and powerful, but she can be bitchy and downright catty sometimes. She seems almost on the brink of insanity, and in some ways she is. She bounces between the realms of delirium and factuality, and is almost eerie in her ways of thinking.

Luxuria harbors a deranged mindset and an agonizing past. She tends to play it cool and brushes off what most would fly off the handle from, but be warned. If someone manages to get her angry they will not live through the night. Her anguish has made her merciless, and her enemies never see her coming...

-:Other: Is very mysterious like when first meeting people and never lets on to what she is thinking or planning. Her enemies never see her coming.

.::Personal Quotes:

"Let's play a game, shall we? I'll be it."

"Hush now, you bore me."

"How disappointing...You were actually attractive before you opened your mouth."

"You're a clever one. Let's see if your fighting skills are as expert as your tongue."

"Life is nothing like death. You seem to be forgotten once you turn from Dearly Beloved to Dearly Departed."

Born in 1531 and turned in 1551, Luxuria is the niece of Vlad the Impaler, one of the most notorious vampires in history. Her father was the brother of Vlad, and her mother was a young maiden from Romania who was turned by him out of love. Her uncle enjoyed raping and killing women, often mutilating them in the process, and was rumored to even force mothers to eat their own babies. Luxuria always resented him, despising him for his discrimination against females, and vowed to kill him and inherit his power. Luxuria once fell in love with a mortal man and Vlad, who had fallen in love with her a few years after she was turned, grew furious and killed him out of jealousy. Heatbroken and almost on the brink of insanity, Luxuria seduced Vlad and drove his own stake though his heart, peircing him and sending him to oblivion. Ever since then she has ruled Vlad's territory, Tirgoviste, and has never allowed herself to fall in love again. Now she is empty and lonely, and uses her alluring ability to seduce to attract the physical attention she craves to fufill her needs.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Saphira's Characters AkiraandMia-1

.:Name: Akira Yamagata (Left)
.:Nickname: Kira

.:Age: 17
.:Date of Birth: October 25th
.:Astrological Sign: Scorpio

.:Species: Wolf Demon
.:Height: 5'8"

.:Weight: 130 pounds
.:Eye Color: Blue
.:Hair Color: Red
.:Theme Song: "Torn" by Creed

.:Alignment: Straight
.:Martial Status: Single
.:Sexuality Preferance: Male

.:Occupation: Guardian/Warrior
.:Family: Nadjai Wolf Demon Clan
.::Likes: Seclusion, being alone, the night, fighting, wolves
.::Dislikes: Most people other than her tribe or wolves
.::Friends: Mia

.::Character Attire:

Her battle uniform mostly. A blood red kimono patterned with white lining that stops just above her knees. It is easy to move in for fighting.

Reclusive and quiet, she loves to be alone and is only friendly with her kind.

.::History:

Akira is a warrior in her tribe, and she guards them with her life. Her family is the only thing she holds dear in the cruel world she lives in, and she will never let them go. One day the tribe elder became dangerously ill. The wolf demons searched everywhere for an antidote, but to no avail. He died soon after. Ater that many other members began to fall ill, one by one, until they all began to die out. Akira heard of the legend of a firey stone consrtucted from the vengeful flames of a dying phoenix long ago that could heal anything it touched, but also bring destruction as well. Shortly after she set off to find the stone. Wolves are her only friends and her greatest foes are the kitsunes. They are lying, cheating, filthy creatures that are lower than low, or so it has always been taught that way. She has a hatred for foxes, but it changes when she meets Mia along her journey.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Saphira's Characters AkiraandMia-1

.:Name: Mia Aomori (Right)
.:Nickname: Mi
.:Age: 16
.:Date of Birth: December 30th
.:Astrological Sign: Capricorn

.:Species: Kitsune (Fox Demon Shapeshifter)
.:Height: 5'3"
.:Weight: 120 pounds
.:Eye Color: Orange and Yellow

.:Hair Color: White
.:Theme Song: "Love" by Destiny's Child

.:Alignment: Straight
.:Occupation: Princess, Spellcaster

.:Family: Royal Kitsune clan
.::Likes: The stars, beautiful landscapes, autumn leaves, snow
.::Dislikes: Dishonesty
.::Friends: Akira

.::Character Attire:

A short chinese style dress that buttons up at the side of her neck, red gloves and sandals. It's embelished with her clan's royal ensignia.

Passionate and caring, she has a very big heart. She loves all things beautiful and find the beauty in everything, ugly or elderly. She has a very bright outlook upon life and wishes the best for all. She cares deeply for living things, especially her family. She is dainty and appeared fagile, but deep inside she is strong-willed and determined.

Mia is the princess of the royal kitsune clan. Her family aslo became very ill and she set out on her own, against her family's wishes, to find the legendary stone. She meets Akira along the way while being attacked by a group of thieves and thus their adventure together begins.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Saphira's Characters Mizu-1

.:Name: Mizu
.:Age: Since the dawn of time
.:Date of Birth: ???
.:Species: Goddess
.:Height: 8' 8" at Shoulder, but can change her size at will.
.:Weight: ???
.:Eye Color: Deep purple
.:Fur Color: A Celestial array of silvers, blues, and purples

.:Alignment: Nuetral
.:Sexuality Preferance: Straight.
.:Occupation: Goddess
.::Likes: Tricking others, Using others to her advantage, Leading people on, Twisting People's words, Playing with people's desitnies, Speaking in Riddles
.:Dislikes: Losing control of one's destiny
.:Friends: None

Mizu speaks in riddles and doesn't always make sense, or at least to others she doesn't. She can be quite frustrating and extremely cruel sometimes, but she always has a reason for her actions. She seems completely insane and totally hysterical at times, but she is really extremely clever and cunning. She's dangerous and frighteningly powerful, curious and suspenseful, and her every move is effortless. She looks cold, malicious, and as promising as death itself, and finds pleasure in the struggling of others. She believes good and evil to be nothing but a state of mind, and treats hopeless situations as hilarious jokes created for her own amusement. Mystery, beauty, wisdom, knowledge, destiny, she is the night itself. It created her, and she creates it.

Mizu is a mixture of all canine species because those animals were the most loyal to the celestial bodies. She was created as a messenger of the night, or to put it simply is night, walking, living, and breathing. Her job is to guide people toward their destinies without deciding them herself.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Saphira's Characters Anastasiashevchanko

.:Name: Anastasia Shevchanko
.:Nickname: Anya
.:Age: Unknown

.:Species: Vurdalak (Russian term for Lycan)
.:Height: 5' 3"

.:Weight: 115 lbs
.:Eye Color: Ocean Blue
.:Hair Color: Snow White

.:Alignment: She will side with Luxuria without question
.:Sexuality Preferance: Heterosexual
.:Occupation: Servant to the Lady of Tirgoviste

.:Family: Deceased
.::Likes: Riddles, the sight of maimed bodies, driving people mad
.::Dislikes: Anyone who dares threaten matters that pertain to Luxuria.
.::Friends: She is only loyal to Luxuria.
-:Love Interest: None.

.[-Special Attacks/Powers-].

Call of the Moon: Transforms to her bestial state. (Most powerful on the night of the full moon)

Ravaging Hunger: Anya basically sinks her teeth into anything and everything, leaving nothing but a mutilated corpse. It is uncontrolable on the night of the full moon.

Howl of Lament: A devestating attack. Muddles the senses and drowns the opponent in a maddening pain of the heart and mind. It will eventually drive her opponent insane.

Special Powers: Transforming to her natural (bestial) state

Weaknesses: Has memory lapses at times and believes she is living in the past (when her family was still alive).

The sight of strewn and mutilated bodies flings her into a state of euphoria, somteimes clouding her judgment.

Fighting style: Mind games, poisons, dismemberment

.[-Weapon(s)-].

Weapon(s): Her bare claws. Anya's favorite way to kill is death by dismemberment.
Second weap.(s): Poisoned needles-Concealed within the sleeves of her dresses, Anya carries with her tiny needles that can easily pierce the skin with naught but a small sting, leaving the enemy completely unaware of his/her imminent death. (Only works on humans)

.[-Personality-].

Anya is quiet and reserved most of the time. She is seemingly obsessed with a crystal pendant that long ago was dropped by Rasputin himself, and she is never seen without it clutched in her hand. She looks extremely innocent and shy, but there is an eerie air about her that doesn't seem quite right. She is a lycan, though her loyalties lie not with her kind. She's not quite right in her head, but she is completely oblivious to it. A conversation with her is indeed an odd one, as she is often speaking in riddles. In her world, absolute nonsense makes sense, and everything is the opposite of what it seems. Whats right is wrong and what's wrong is right. Honestly, she is completely mad.

But that's what makes her so dangerous.

Personal Quotations:

"Why, it's simple really."

"In daytime I lie pooled about, at night I cloak like mist. I creep inside shut boxes, and inside your tightened fist. You see me best when you can't see, for I do not exist..."

"What a pity. You burn in water while I drown in flames."

"I've little strength but mighty powers; I guard small hovels and great towers. But if perchance my master leaves, he must ensure he safeguards me."

"Look at me...What do you see?"

"In the window she sat weeping. And with each tear her life went seeping.."

.[-History-].

Not much is known about Anya's history up until she crossed paths with Luxuria many years later. Her father was somehow connecteed to the infamous Russian vampire Rasputin, and her family was assassinated because of it. Never quite recovering from the loss of her pack, she developed some sort of dementia, becoming quite delirious at times yet somehow retaining her uncanny intelligence.

Upon discovering the death of Rasputin, Anya devoted her life and submitted herself to eternal servitude under his killer: Luxuria.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Saphira's Characters UUUUUU7E1

.:Name: Wrath
.:Age: Appears 17

.:Species: Cursed
.:Height: 5' 7"
.:Weight:
.:Eye Color: Violet
.:Hair Color: Blood Red
.:Theme Song:

.:Alignment: Evil
.:Occupation: Cursed

.::Family: None
.::Likes: Bloodshed, Pain, Suffering, Dismemberment
.::Dislikes: Everything but blood
.::Friends: She tolerates Sanity and Deceit, but if anyone threatens them she rips them to shreds.

Wrath is cold and meaningful with her words. She kills anything she doesn't like without hesitation, and finds great pleasure in doing so. The sight of blood excites her and leaves her lusting for more. Pain and suffering are her two favorite things in life, besides the feel of fresh blood on her fingertips.

Wrath was captured by a group of strange men one night during a mass murder she had taken part in for pleasure. She was taken to a secluded laboratory and selected to be put into "The Kamakach Program," where she met an overly confident Deceit and a completely insane Sanity, who were also Cursed. It seemed that the whole lab was filled with other Cursed, and that they were a part of a huge conspiracy that would change the world forever....

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Saphira's Characters VBUIFY7E1

.:Name: Deceit
.:Age: Appears 15
.:Theme Song:

.:Species: Cursed
.:Weight:
.:Eye Color: Crimson Red
.:Hair Color: Midnight Blue

.:Alignment: Evil
.:Occupation: Cursed

.::Likes: Tricking others, Using others to her advantage, Leading people on, Twisting People's words, Playing with Sanity
.::Dislikes: Being outwitted, Losing a fight
.::Friends: Wrath and Sanity

Deceit is downright catty but extremely clever. She can outsmart almost anyone and seems to know her way around anywhere. She is a master theif and loves to speak in riddles to confuse others. Confusion and trickery seem to be her two favorite things in life, besides money and gems.

Deceit was captured by a group of strange men one night while robbing a bank. She was taken to a secluded laboratory and selected to be put into "The Kamakach Program," where she met young girl named Sanity and an older girl named Wrath, who were also Cursed. It seemed that the whole lab was filled with other Cursed, and that they were a part of a huge conspiracy that would change the world forever....

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 am

Pictures(optional):
Saphira's Characters Kiss_the_Sun_by_kailorien

Name: Adellena

Alias/Nicknames: Princess Adellena of Hadrian, Addy outside of the palace walls

Race: Human

Personality: Adellena is wild and free-spirited. She hates the opressing day to day palace life and wishes she could break free from it all. She sneaks out whenever given the chance, and she has made personal connections with the people of the land of Hadrian--which she feels is the way it should be.

Appearance: I'll desribe her with a quote from one of my rps:

"Upon a cliff overlooking the powerful ocean stood a young maiden, fair in beauty and grace, her curly bronze tresses cascading freely over her porcelain shoulders as they were tossled in the warm breeze. Her deep blue eyes gazed out over the horizon, and a sense of longing surrounded her tiny frame as she stood with her hands clasped anxiously behind her. To any passing traveler she seemed to be no more than a mere peasant girl, but a villager of the kingdom might know otherwise. Her name was Adellena, and she was the princess of the land, the land of Hadrian."

Clothing/Armor: Elegant dresses in the palace, ccommon clothes outside palace walls.

History: The Princess of the land of Hadrian, Adellena is faced with the many pressures of palace life. Mal feelings are brewing between her home and a neighboring kingdom named Augsburn, in which war seems inevitable. Her father has become violent in his ways due to stress--her mother remains the steady rock within their family. She longs to leave her life for a much simpler one, and she seeks the companionship of her people to fill the void in her heart.

Likes: When you don't find Adellena within her palace scheming up ways to escape without being caught, she is spending her time on the beach. They ocean is like a second home to her--it calms her and helps to clear her head when need be.

Dislikes: The pressures of palace life, as well as being contained and isolated from the outside world. She only longs for freedom.

Allies(optional): Her people, the people of Hadrian.

Enemies(optional): The kingdom of Augsburn.

Occupation(optional): Princess of Hadrian

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 am

This is a love that will last forever.
Saphira's Characters M194116
ちょうどあなたおよび私
Name: Aimi Sasaki (佐々木)
.:Age: 22
.:Date of Birth: April 4th, 1987
.:Astrological Sign: Rabbit
.:Theme Song: "" by

.:Species: Human
.:Weight: 106 lbs.
.:Eye Color: Dark Chocolate
.:Hair Color: Chocolate

.:Sexuality Preference: Straight.
.:Occupation: Pre-school Teacher
.:Family: She has a little brother named Kito

.::Likes: Strawberries <3, working with small children, reading, singing and spending time
with her little brother
.::Dislikes: Fighting, arguments, kids who pick on her little brother.
.::Friends: None really, except for the man who works behind the fruit stand. She tends to
keep to herself, only working and spending her idle time with her little brother. He is her world.

Aimi is very sweet and warm hearted. She enjoys working with younger children and is very
patient with them, as she rarely is seen angry. Though she is a sensitive person, she is very
determined, and she sticks to her words no matter what the situation--often sacrificing things
of her own to make others happy.

Aimi's parents passed away when she and her brother were both very little, and they were
raised by their grandparents in the countryside of Japan, near Uchiko. Now that she is older
and can support herself and Kito, they live on their own in Kyoto where she works as a
pre-school teacher and he goes to school.
Baby, that's all we need. ♥

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Seraphina, the Winged Phoenix   Saphira's Characters EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:15 am

Saphira's Characters Fire-1

Seraphina the Phoenix

.:General Character Info:.

+Name: Seraphina
+Nickname: Only the closest call her Sera
+Age: Appears 23
+Date of Birth: November 23rd, XXXX

+Species: Half-Human, Half Phoenix
+Gender: Female
+Height: 5' 7"

+Weight: 130
+Eye Color: Amber
+Hair Color: Brown
+Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous
+Theme Song (Optional): "" By:

.:Personal Character:.

+Status: Alive
+Character Attire: Seraphina's body is adorned in an enchanted ruby, fur trimmed cloak, as her body needs to run at a high temperature.
+Alignment: Neutral
+Martial Status: Single
+Sexuality Preference: Male

+Occupation: Sorceress & Healer

+Family: Missing
+Likes: Warm places & temperatures
+Dislikes: Humans, Angels, Tailed-Beasts
+Love interest: None
+Friends:

+Head: Feathered Hair Piece and Earrings
+Footwear: Laceless Silk Slip-ons

+Personality: Short tempered, feisty, Protective

+History: Seraphina's home was ravaged by a surprise attack by one of the Grand Tailed-Beasts. Her clan members dispersed, and most of them lost their lives. Upon fleeing, Seraphina was separated from her mother and brother, and she has been looking for them ever since.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Andromeda the Black Swan   Saphira's Characters EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 am

Saphira's Characters T2

Andromeda the Black Swan

+Name: Andromeda
+Nickname:
+Age: Looks 22
+Date of Birth: October 18th, XXXX

+Species: Half-Human, Half-Swan
+Height: 5' 4"

+Weight: 115
+Eye Color: Gold
+Hair Color: Black
+Dominant Hand: Left

+Character Attire: Andromeda is dressed in the traditional attire of her people--dress robes embellished with charmed jewels and ancient symbols.

+Occupation: Black Mage, Avenger, Mercenary

+Family: Elsewhere
+Likes: Clear night skies, cool water
+Dislikes: Humans, Angels
+Friends: Seraphina

+Head: Jeweled Head Piece and Earrings
+Footwear: Black Boots

+Personality: Cool, Clever, Seductive

+History: Andromeda comes from a well-known and mysterious bloodline of swans endowed with Black Magicka. As such, she was initiated into the Kulminra--a black brotherhood in which members offer their services in exchange for a sacrifice equivalent to the customer's request for revenge. She came across Seraphina during one of her quests, severely injured, and Seraphina healed her wounds without question. As an equivalent exchange to the phoenix's kindness, Andromeda offered to kill the Grand Tailed-Beast that had slain her family. She now accompanies Seraphina on her journey to find her family.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Aria the Dark Priestess   Saphira's Characters EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Saphira's Characters Normal_s_379897

Saphira's Characters 140613

Saphira's Characters 16-4

Saphira's Characters HelpMySoul

Aria the Fallen Priestess

+Name: Aria
+Nickname: Only her former love called her Ari
+Age: 22
+Date of Birth: September 21st, xxxx

+Species: Human, Priestess (later Dark Priestess after absorbing her lover's powers)
+Height: 5' 6"

+Weight: 125
+Eye Color: Born with Blue, turn Red due to the demonic power she absorbed (when she is in a rage or in battle)
+Hair Color: Black
+Dominant Hand: Left

+Character Attire: Priestess cloak, battle attire (see pictures)

+Occupation:

+Family: Elsewhere
+Likes: Animals, Food, Cool streams, nature
+Dislikes: Anything that reminds her of her past, as she is now driven to avenge her lost love.
+Friends: None

+Head: Traditional Priestess headdress or butterfly clip, sometimes nothing. It all depends on her mood and situation.
+Footwear: Red slippers or red battle boots

+Personality: Once kind-hearted and sweet, Aria has been hardened by betrayal and loss. She has no allies and does not deal well with strangers, as she is suspicious and untrusting of all who cross her path.

+Character History: Aria was once been a very dedicated priestess. Talented and respected, she was held in high regard by all of her sisters. Thatis, however, until she fell in love. A great demon had plaguing the village she lived in, and late one night the priestess was attacked. To her surprise, however, another demon jumped in and saved her. During their grand battle the two demons destroyed the surrounding forest, and in the end her savior came out the victor--but was seriously injured. The priestess, both grateful to him saving her life--as well as awe struck by his beauty--took him back to her house where she nourished him back to health. Their relationship was kept a secret for as long as possible, but eventually her best friend discovered her secret. After finding out Aria was harboring a demon, her best friend turned on her. The head priestess of their village was known for her strict following of the law, to the point of extreme cruelty, and Aria and her lover attempted to flee. Thinking this great demon was the one who had been attacking the Priestess village, her former sisters managed to capture him within an orb. They then took Aria, who had by now fallen in love with the demon, to prison. On the day of her judgement, which was death, they shattered the orb before her very eyes--leaving the demon's soul on the verge of oblivion. It was then Aria was forced to make a desperate decision that changed the course of her life forever. Casting her Priestess powers aside, she called upon her lost love's spirit to her own body, absorbing his demonic aura and breaking free from the ties that bound her. In her wrath, and inability to control the dark energy, she killed many in her wake and barely escaped with her life.

Now there is a great bounty on her head, and she has been cast from the only world she ever knew and thrust into a world of revenge.

+Village History: Their village is predominately female, as the goddess they follow almost looks down upon men. Some of the women have engaged in sexual relations with other women, using the men mostly for reproduction purposes, but my character in general is not interested--especially because her first love was that of a male demon. That enrages her fellow priestesses because not only do they not fall in love with men, they definitely don't fall in love with male demons. With that said, relationships between women in that village are not frowned upon but, in fact, are encouraged, which is why my character is outcast.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Milina    Saphira's Characters EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Character Picture
Saphira's Characters Poke17-1

Saphira's Characters Mill

Saphira's Characters Milly

.:Name: Milina
.:Nickname: N/A
.:Age: 20 Pokeyears

.:Race: Pokemon (Changed)
.:Species: Milotic
.:Height: 5'6

.:Weight: 130 lbs.
.:Eye Color: Red
.:Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
.:Theme Song (Optional): "" By

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: A yellow tube top paired with a blue and pink skirt. She also carries with her a pink and blue fan.
.:Alignment: Neutral

.:Occupation: Peace maker

.:Family: None, considers her deceased trainer Nina and comrade Aixa her only family
.::Likes: Remaining near water, peacefulness, beautiful things, tranquility
.::Dislikes: Negative feelings, fighting, tends to avoid battles and leaves fighting to Aixa
.::Love interest: None at the moment
.:Friends: Nina (deceased), Aixa

.:Upper Body: Yellow tube top
.:Lower Body: Blue and pink skirt
.:Footwear: Pink flats

.:Powers: Aqua Tail (Power: 90, Accuracy: 90), Recover (A: 100), Dragon Pulse (P: 90, A: 100), Ice beam (P: 95, A: 100), Hypnosis (A: 70), Mirror Coat (A:100)

.:Abilities: Milina's defense can become near impenetrable with the aid of its trait Marvel Scale, unique to Milotic only. Milotic is breathtakingly beautiful, and those that see it are said to forget their combative spirits. A glimpse of a Milotic and its beauty will calm any hostile emotions you’re feeling. Milina has the power to becalm such emotions as anger and hostility to quell bitter feuding. Sometimes her body glows a vivid pink, and it releases a pulsing wave of energy that brings soothing calm to restless spirits. She can also float in the air and swim with ease, as Milotics usually live at the bottom of large lakes.

.:Personality: Peaceful and calm, Milotic is a peaceful Pokémon that typically tries to avoid battles. It appears to dislike conflict, and will even appear before arguing humans in an attempt to calm their minds. Milina is very tender and empathetic towards others, though she harbors a deep sadness from the loss of her trainer she cannot seem to quell.

Milina was a Milotic humanoid stolen away from her previous trainer Nina, a small epileptic girl who chronically suffered from seizures. With the shock of Team Rocket's kidnapping and Milina's absence and inability to calm her, Nina fell into an episode and tragically passed...It was then Milina met Aixa, another humanoid pokemon derived from Arbok. With each other's help they both managed to escape, but upon Milina's return she was met with a harsh loss and broken heart. Since then she has traveled with Aixa in an attempt to bring Team Rocket down and exact justice.

Last edited by SaphiraShijinuske on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Aixa   Saphira's Characters EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Character Picture
Saphira's Characters Poke1

Saphira's Characters Arb

Saphira's Characters 6531786

.:Name: Aixa
.:Nickname: N/A
.:Age: 22 Pokeyears

.:Race: Pokemon (Changed)
.:Species: Arbok
.:Height: 5'8

.:Weight: 140 lbs.
.:Eye Color: Gold
.:Hair Color: Soft Purple
.:Theme Song (Optional): "" By

.Personal Character:

.:Character Attire: Floor length violet, form-fitted dress paired with gloves. The pattern on her dress mimicks Arbok's
cobra pattern, imitating a face to frighten her enemies and immobilize her prey.
.:Alignment: Neutral

.:Occupation: Avenger/Mercenary

.:Family: The closest she has to family is Milina
.::Likes: Basking in the sun, Fighting, any sort of Concealment, Surprising/frightening others, Power
.::Dislikes: Feeling weak, being unable to protect those she cares about
.::Love interest: None at the moment
.:Friends: Milina

.:Upper Body: Floor length dress, scaled gloves
.:Lower Body: Floor-length dress
.:Footwear: Black boots

.:Powers: Dark Pulse (May cause flinching, Power: 80, Accuracy: 100), Mimic (P: N/A, A: N/A), Sludge Wave (P: 95-may cause poisoning and hits multiple targets), A: 100), Dig (P: 80, A: 100), Thunder Fang (P: 65, A: 100, may cause paralyzation), Fire Fang (P: 65, A:100, may cause burns)

.:Abilities: Upon Aixa entering battle, the opponent’s Attack lowers one stage due to her ability Intimidation. She can also Shed Skin, allowing her a 1 in 3 chance of healing from a status condition (BURN, PARALYZE, SLEEP, POISON, FREEZE) every turn. Flexible and agile, Aixa is terrifically strong when constricting things with her body. She can even flatten steel oil drums. Once she wraps its body around her foe, escaping her crunching embrace is impossible.

.:Personality: Rather vicious sometimes, Arbok are territorial. They lash out at intruders with long fangs tipped with deadly venom. With a vengeful nature, Arbok will not give up a chase once it targets its prey or an opponent, no matter how far. As such, Aixa is set on revenge against Team Rocket and has sworn to exact justice no matter what. While Aixa usually has a very smooth, mesmerizing voice, she is extremely protective of Milina, and she will attack anyone who threatens them both. She is also extremely loyal to those she cares about.

Aixa was an arbok infected in the wild by an escaped hybrid pokemon. Confused and fearful of what she had become, as well as the rumors she'd heard of strange humans kidnapping those like her, she attempted to remain in hiding. She did not last long, however. Team Rocket members came in numbers, and while she fought off many she was eventually overwhelmed.

It was then she met Milina, a hybrid Milotic that had also been captured. Putting trust in each other, they managed to escape and are now steadfast friends. Aixa now travels with Milina to seek revenge on all Team Rocket members for humiliating her. She sometimes takes on jobs for others also affected by Team Rocket's brutality, by which she earns her pay.

Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Hazel Walker   Saphira's Characters EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 am

Saphira's Characters Amber-1

※General Character Info※

ºName: Hazel Walker
ºAge: 22
ºDate of Birth: September 4th
ºAstrological Sign: Virgo

ºSpecies: Human
ºGender: Female
ºHeight: 5' 4"
ºWeight: 120 lbs
ºEye Color: Hazel
ºHair Color: Amber
ºDominant Hand: Left
ºTheme Song:

×Personal Character:

~Character Attire: Hazel's style is soft and feminine. Dresses in the summer, and leggings and cozy sweaters in the winter.
~Alignment: Good
~Martial Status: Single
~Sexuality Preference: Straight

$Occupation: Attending school to earn her degree as a veterinarian. For now she works at a local vet office as a receptionist to pay the bills.

~Family: Hazel's mother died when she was very young. Her father died recently of cancer and left her a some money to support herself and little brother Danny.
~Likes: Hazel loves a good book, working with animals, walking her dog Buster, and baking/cooking.
~Dislikes: Violence, mistreatment of animals, dishonesty
~Love interest: Between work and school, she hasn't had time for love interests.
~Friends: Her best friend and classmate, Emily.

∞History: Hazel had taken care of her father and brother her entire life, and she had always had a powerful love for animals. Because of her passion, it was no surprise when she chose to study to become a veterinarian. Hazel is compassionate, giving, and kind-hearted, but she will not hesitate to fight for what she believes. When her father began to become ill, Hazel quit school and stayed home to take care of him. When he inevitably passed away from cancer, however, she returned to school and took on a job to support both herself and her little brother. She loves and protects her little brother fiercely.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Korrine Rae   Saphira's Characters EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Saphira's Characters Orange

※General Character Info※

ºName: Korrina Rae
ºAge: 23
ºDate of Birth: December 30th
ºAstrological Sign: Capricorn

ºGender: Female
ºHeight: 5' 5"
ºWeight: 125 lbs
ºEye Color: Blue
ºHair Color: Strawberry Blonde
ºDominant Hand: Right
ºTheme Song:

×Personal Character:

~Character Attire: Feminine and casual, though she is often wearing scrubs due to her occupation as a nursing assistant.

$Occupation: Korrina works as a nursing assistant at the local children's hospital. While she loves working with children, the job is very trying emotionally and physically.

~Family: Korrina lives on her own. Her mother, father, and younger brother are alive and well, but they live a ways away from her.
~Likes: Any time Korrina finds for herself, whether it is to rest or go out with her friends. She works a lot, so what she calls "Me" time is hard to come by. She also enjoys working with children.
~Dislikes: Working long hours, lack of sleep, being unable to help the children at her hospital (though many things are out of her hands), dishonesty
~Love interest: No time for love interests.
~Friends: Her coworkers Astrid, Lina, and her roommate Jasmine. Since she moved away from her hometown for a job opportunity, these three girls have been very kind to her.

∞History: After landing a job as a nursing assistant, Korrina moved away from her family and friends to start a new life for herself. She now lives with Jasmine, her roommate, and works most of the time. Korrina is very honest and loyal to those important to her. Caring and compassionate, it is in her nature to help others in any way she can, though that often leaves her with the short end of the stick.
Back to top Go down
toshirio213
N00b
toshirio213

Male
Number of posts : 17
Animunny : 34
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Lol i know the REAL NAME. of your first character lol
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Saphira's Characters School_boy_zps23324464

※General Character Info※

ºName: Ryuu Mizushima
ºAge: 17
ºDate of Birth: February 6th
ºAstrological Sign: Aquarius

ºGender: Male
ºHeight: 6' 0"
ºWeight: 165 lbs
ºEye Color: Gold
ºHair Color: Very light blonde, almost white.
ºDominant Hand: Left
ºTheme Song:

×Personal Character:

~Character Attire: Even in his daily school uniform, Ryuu always looks very well put together.
Outside of school he is always well dressed, preferring button up shirts and blazers. He wears
a blue butterfly necklace that used to belong to his now deceased younger sister.  

$Occupation: Ryuu is currently a high school student, in his last year before graduation. He
is captain of the varsity swim team and has won many awards as one the top swimmer in
school. Currently he holds the majority of records, both years past and the present year.

~Family: Ryuu comes from a wealthy family. His father is a successful businessman and his
mother is a long retired model. Ryuu did have a younger sister, but early last year she passed
away due to a strange illness. Since then Ryuu has taken responsibility as head of the house,
as his father is usually "away on business" and his mother had been bed-ridden since his
sister's passing.  

~Likes: Swimming. Ryuu excels in any sport, but he feels most comfortable in water.

~Dislikes: Lack of discipline, ignorance, foolishness--Ryuu is all business. Lack of
composure or self control in others irritates him, but for the most part he does not
bother himself with anyone he does not deem worthy of his time.  

~Love interest: While he is very popular at school for his good looks, Ryuu generally seems
uninterested in anyone. When he is not swimming he generally keeps to himself.

~Friends: While Ryuu is civil and polite with anyone he engages in conversation, he
considers his only true friend to be Katsuro. Katsuro is a fellow swim teammate of his,
and Ryuu has known him for many years. He and Katsuro's father had been business
partners previously, and since his sister's passing they still worked together
from time to time. As such, the two boys grew up together.

∞History:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saphira's Characters   Saphira's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Saphira's Characters
Page 1 of 1