Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cast from heaven [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 534
Animunny : 674
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 am

Mercy looked at Aziel when he finished talking, "Ah, so you saved his life to do good work" she said with a smile as she shook her head a little. Stopping in her tracked Mercy looked in the window of a clothing shop before giving Aziel a smile a moment before she moved inside, of course how she had come across her vessel was nothing like Aziel's story.

Walking slowly though the clothes she stopped and admired some, she knew she would need some more clothes soon because she couldn't keep wearing the same. Mercy played with her hair a little as she looked at a few dressed "I must say, your story as to how you came about your vessle is more interesting then mine" Mercy said softly knowing Aziel was still near her.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female
Number of posts : 522
Animunny : 625
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

“How did you acquire your vessel?”

Aziel trailed right behind her, his focus only directed at her and nothing more. However his gaze strayed when she showed interest in the prospect of purchasing items she couldn't possibly afford.

“In order to acquire these articles you first need to establish a source of income—a job so to speak—this particular establishment houses couture items, very expensive items."

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctemys.tumblr.com/
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:55 am

Mercy glanced at Aziel "Nothing to share Aziel. The girl had been in a coma for months and she had already left her body" she said with a shrug of her shoulders as she picked out a few articles of clothing before moving to the counter and paying for it all with the money she had had left over.

"Just because things are placed before me Aziel does not mean I will pick them up" Mercy said calmly before stepping back outside, seeing a high end cafe with a sign in the window asking for help Mercy carefully walked across the street and went inside. After a little while inside she walked back out grinning, "Mortals make a big deal of getting a job" she said to Aziel with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 am

Did he want to know? Best he didn't ask.

"Forgetting something?"

He eyed a woman occupied with sweeping the establishment walk way.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 am

Mercy frowned at Aziel confusion evident on her face as she peered at him "No?" she asked hesitantly not sure what she was apparently forgetting, shrugging her shoulders a little she reached in her pocket and pulled out some money "If it's money I'm forgetting, nope, I have some. The manager was very nice" Mercy said simply as she turned from him and put the money back in her pocket.

Thinking for a moment Mercy wondered where she could go now, holding onto her bag of clothes she slowly started walking again "Where should we go Aziel?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

"Next. I teach you common sense, are you aware of its meaning?" Aziel asked. He dropped the previous subject. If she couldn't remember something as important as attaining a suitable place to sleep, then she lacked the common sense to survive in the world.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:38 am

Mercy rolled her eyes at Aziel's words, she was quickly picking up mortal gestures "Common sense later. Fun...now" she said cheekily as she continued walking happily. Mercy didn't mind that she didn't have a set in stone destination, coming to a very fancy looking hotel Mercy walked inside and booked them a room.

Swinging the key for the room from her finger she smirked at Aziel "Do I really need common sense Aziel?" Mercy asked sweetly as she lead the way to their room.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 am

How on earth did she acquire a sudden surplus of currency in under fifteen minutes without gambling or lifting from a bank? Though a successful bank heist is uncommon what with all the advanced technology—he questioned her unable to let it go.

In answering her second question he told her it would be best for the sake of everyone that she learn it. Fast.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 am

Mercy looked at Aziel innocently "I already told you. The manager of the cafe was very nice" she said as she unlocked their door and walked into the room, "Is there a problem with that?" Mercy asked raising an eyebrow as she put the key down before looking around the room they were in.

Sighing softly she placed her bag with her clothes in it down on a table before she looked at Aziel again her hands on her hips "I asked sweetly and he gave me money" Mercy said shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:16 am

The manager at the café is either a highly generous man, wants something sketchy from her, or she stole it. Was he in any position to judge? No. He was her guardian didn't that count for something? Well it certainly did in his book.

"If he's truly generous that's a are thing I can assure you that. If he isn't he must want compensation in terms you may not deem acceptable.” He gave a harsh warning,“Don't be so quick to give your trust especially when situations appear too good to be true. Trust your instincts. The world is merciful and yet cruel it doesn't take kindly to the naïveté.”

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes at him "Yes, the world is selfish. And I told the man I would pay him back by working for him" she said making sure to pick her words carefully not telling him everything about the sleezy man who ran the cafe, "Now, can we drop it Aziel?" Mercy questioned with a raised brow before she walked into the large bedroom and opened up the curtians to let light stream into the room as she looked around.

"And if he does want something unholy from me Aziel, I do no see how it really matters. Unholy things happen everyday. And I can handle myself in a fight" she said with him with a light smile as she stepped out of the bedroom and watched him as she leaned against a wall with her arms crossed over her stomach lightly.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 am

His suspicion was on point. Something more than apparent occurred at the café however she dismissed it so at current he'd have to do the same.

If something were to arise in which he couldn't tolerate nor trust she'd be capable of handling trust he would interfere. Even though it was her life and her liberty to pursue whatever she desired, he couldn't help himself. It's how he felt he served in his duty to guide, protect, serve.

What if he was growing attachment? He clwasnt allowed to and yet one look at her his emotions were like confetti. It's everywhere.

He had to stop it before it's too late.

"You've gotten the necessities covered, think you could handle yourself for the next twenty-foir hours?"

Perhaps some time apart would do him well, after all it wasn't like he'd completely abandoned her. Just vanish from her sight and observe. It may be premature on his part but he needed to know just how capable Mercy can be on taking care of herself. He can only provide so much.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 am

Mercy watched him and made a small nod of her head "I think I can manage, if I need you, I'll shout" she said with a laugh as she pushed off the wall with a smirk, she didn't really have any intention of asking for help even if she did need it. "I'll be seeing you then. I start working tonight so I want to get some sleep soon" Mercy added after a moment.

Keeping her arms crossed over her stomach Mercy wasn't so sure Aziel would just leave her alone fully even if he said he was going to, keeping the sweet smile on her face Mercy was wondering what Aziel would be doing when he left.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am

Aziel gave a turse nod and vanished. He reappeared in the abandoned building of an old fire house not far from her location.

"What do you want Elias?"

An older man, seemingly about early thirties walked out of the shadows, his silvery eyes instantly recognizing the other for what he was.

"What are you doing with the banished one? I thought we agreed that once we declare a fallen she gets no help from us."

Aziel nodded thoughtful, "That is correct, you agreed to give her the boot. You also decided the silent treatment. But I didn't, I have my orders and I will not defy them."

Elias frowned deeply, he must not be a fan."Are you aware of her fate?"

Aziel stared him down, "I'm fully aware of it. She's destined for greatness. Without even the aid of her celestial gifts. I think you guys actually did her a favor, you ripped off her wings and her chains. But, that too was inevitable wasn't it?"

"What did he tell you?" Elias demanded.

Aziel slid his hands into his coat pockets, "Nothing of any consequence to you."

"If you make any back ward step-"

"I know, you don't have to remind me."

"Oh but I will, Aziel.” The angel scowled fierce as his temperament and vanished in a flurry of wings.

Nothing weird about that.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am

After a few hours Mercy was at the small cafe she had to work at, the own had made her put on a uniform consisting of a small black skirt, a white blouse and she wore a pair of flat boots. Sighing softly she did not like the look the owner was giving her every time she moved past him, it made her cringe.

By the time she had finished her shift it was going on for midnight and people were still enjoying the night life, taking her money Mercy left the cafe as quickly as she could. Looking around she could feel someone watching her, frowning she ignored the feeling until she walked by an alleyway and heard shouts.

"Hello?" Mercy called as she walked down the alley bracing herself for anything, seeing a woman surrounded by men she narrowed her eyes and moved towards them "Hey! Leave her alone" she shouted as she got in the middle and attacked one of the men distracting the men enough that the woman ran off, before she could react to anything Mercy was punched suddenly causing her to stumle backwards and hit her head on the wall. "Damn. Aziel, help" Mercy got out as her eyes were swimming from how hard she had hit her head as she tried to force herself to stand.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 am

[cente

Almost a whisper, but the angel heard his name. So soon? Wasn't she so sure she could handle herself? And it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Aziel appeared directly behind one of the men, tapped him lightly, sent him sparing across the room, crashing against the wall. The other, he reached out, pressing his palm into the human's forehead, incinerating the demon within. The last man standing slumped back, the demon smoked out through his mouth. Then collapse.

“So much for holding your own.” He pressed two fingers at the side of her temple, healing her wounds and head injury. “Get going.”

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes at Aziel "Sorry, I'm a bit more breakable then I used to be" she snapped at him before she got to her feet, freezing for a moment she looked at him with wide eyes "The girl" she breathed before she pushed away from the wall and tore out of the alleyway. Mercy needed to find the girl to make sure she was alright before she even thought of herself, shoving through people Mercy spotted the girl "Hey!" she shouted and caught up to her and took her time too look after the girl and make sure she got home fine.

Shaking her head Mercy sighed softly as she walked back to her hotel room, looking around the hotel room she walked into the bedroom and just laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling "I hate how weak this stupid vessel is" Mercy muttered as she relaxed on the bed before drifting off into a light sleep so she would know if anyone came into the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 pm

The electrical upbeats of the mixture of sounds that was supposed to be music boomed from the speakers. He managed to walk through the crowd of squirming bodies. The hired female strippers seemed to have hypnotized their mostly male audience with their sensual and sultry dance round the poles.

He watched a woman in an angel's costume tease her crowd of animalistic men, nothing happened.

It was as if he'd been staring at a blank wall. He was fully aware of the human emotion he should be feeling, but it just didn't happen.

It never would.

"Aziel, what an uncharacteristic setting I find you in." A familiar voice.

Blinking, remaining as still as a statue, Aziel allowed the owner of the voice to draw closer.

"What a handsome vessel you've got too, wearing it to the prom?" she purred, snaking her hands up his chest. Her lips ever so close to hisneck, breath tickling the skin. Still nothing.

"If there even is one. Mercy is still alive, that means the fate has changed. What do you really want Iléan?"

The woman chuckled lightly, pushing her abdomen against the plank of his svelt body. "You're an excellent angel Aziel, you're still just as his puppet as ever. When will you cut the strings and join me? The humane feeling is very exciting." Iléan whispered into his ear. She reached her hand down, he stopped her in a flicker of movement. He squeezes her wrists to the point of snapping.

His facial features remained the same. "Never."

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Mercy's eyes flicked open, the moon light was streaming in through the open curtians. Frowning to herself she slipped out of the bed just as someone stepped into her doorway, taking a deep breath she crinkled her nose a little "Great, a demon, just what I need" she sighed before the demon came at her. Feeling it slam into her Mercy groan as she hit the ground, scrambling under the bed and out the other side she got to her feet quickly before the demon slammed into her back sending her crashing into the cupboards in the bathroom with a groan "God, give me a chance to fight back" Mercy moaned.

The demon hissed at Mercy before it started walking for her again, it wanted to tear her into pieces and make her hurt, looking around the bathroom she found a small metal pole that she could used to injure the demon a bit. Moving a little Mercy aimed the pole at the demon as it launched itself onto her, pushing the pole though its upper body it slammed her head twice into the bathroom floor to make its point; white stars dance across her eyes as she shoved the pole into the demon's heart. Trying to watch it die she felt it's weight leave her knowing it had gone back to hell, rolling onto her stomach Mercy forced herself onto her hands and knees before reaching up and gripping the bathroom counter as she pulled herself to her feet.

Stars were still dancing in front of her eyes letting Mercy know the demon had done some damage, feeling nauseas Mercy closed her eyes trying not to be sick. Feeling someone at her back Mercy gave a small groan "You better not be another demon" she got out keeping her eyes closed as pain thumped through the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

"They like you."

Aziel was glad she recovered quickly. He figured he'd have to carve an Enochian sigil on her so that she'd be invisible to all angels. But it'd be risky, how would he find her himself? And would that matter?

"I'm impressed, you handled that pretty well, you'd better get used to it."

Stepping closer toward the human, he simply touched the back of her head and healed her. It was an automatic reaction, he realized this as he slowly edged away.

Did he just feel something akin to concern for the young woman's well-being? He didn't have to heal her, or "help" her. Contradictory to human beliefs, angels did no such thing. But he did. And not simply because of his orders. It was almost like he "wanted" to assist her.

Her future depends on it.

"You should rest now Mercy, I'll remain here the rest of the night…”

Aziel found himself more than concerned for her, more than a mere guidance in their primordial existence. He'd support her even if it took him off the course beset before him.

She was his only ally and that meant more to him than anything else.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

Mercy hissed a little when Aziel touched the back of her head, when the pain was gone she opened her eyes and turned around, "You don't need to stay Aziel, if you have other things to do." Mercy said calmly, happy the pain in her head was gone. Moving out of the bathroom she cast him a glance before she moved to the bed and perched herself on the edge of it, "Why do you keep healing me every time I get hurt?" She frowned, why did he care so much was the better question.

She quietly sat waiting an answer. She had to get her hands on some old texts maybe there was some spell or sigil that'd help hide her from demons.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Aziel watched, he needlt answer her query, "What are you searching for?" he rested his spine against the doorjam of the bathroom. His gaze was both intense and curious. The way her mind worked was a wonder.

Last edited by Angelique on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Mercy glanced at him, then continued flipping through the pages before tucking a leg under herself, "I'm searching for sigil to alter," she said and paused at one that caught her eye, "That'll do." She got off of the bed with the book in her hands. She'd brand it into her skin rather then a pendant. She made a beeline to the bathroom past Aziel in search of a mirror, with her index finger she marked the page, folded its corner before hurling the book into the glass.

The text smashed into the mirror, spider-webbing the surface, then chunks of it fell at her feet.

With careful measure she picked up a large jagged fragment, then her gaze snapped up to meet Aziel's regard, "What?" She rose a brow at him as she walked back into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Noctemys
Admin
Admin
Noctemys

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 am

Approaching her rather quickly, the angel grabbed the girl by her hand, then gently took the shard from her fingers, dropping it into the sink, he walked her away from the glass.

"You want to brand an Enochian sigil on yourself? I can assist. No need for the extra effort." He pressed his palm to her sternum and sent a jolt of energy through her. She would feel a dull ache where the sigils ingrained into her ribs. These sigils would conseal her from demons, angels, even himself from finding her.

Last edited by ΛŊǤḔL on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:18 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes at Aziel for a moment "I can do it myself" she said firmly as he lead her out of the bathroom, feeling him press his fingers to her brow her eyes fluttered closed as she fell asleep. Mercy stayed asleep until it was late morning, opening her eyes slowly Mercy gave a small groan at the soft throbbing in her side. Getting out of the bed she ran her hands though her hair as she walked out to the balcony and looked at Aziel with a small yawn as she leaned against the railing, "I guess you did carve the sigils on me, seeing as my chest hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cast from heaven [open]   Cast from heaven [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cast from heaven [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next