Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower and the Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:26 am

Rose woke up the next morning bright and early and spent all that time helping Lily pack for going home.

“I can’t believe you didn’t do this earlier!” Rose said exasperated. They were running out of time and the boys were already waiting for them down in the Gryffindor common room with Rose’s things. She had had to warn them not to open the basket that held Andavil so that she wouldn’t claw their eyes out. She wanted to introduce Andavil to the family when she was in a stable place at home, not when they were about to travel.

“I was busy okay!?” Lily said, throwing her underwear in the bag and then rummaging in around under her bed looking for her missing shoes.

“Yeah snogging. Which is not a good excuse!” Rose exclaimed pulling Lily’s shoes out from behind her dorm mates bed, and closing the trunk with a snap.

“Alright all done. Lets go!” Lily said, grabbing her coat and trunk and running down the stairs. It was 10:49 already and McGonagall’s office was pretty far away. Rose quickly grabbed her trunk as well, and the basket that had Andavil and they are started running. Rose, Lily, Albus, Hugo, and Jasper sprinted through the halls, Hugo complaining about Lily every time he could get the breath out.

When they finally got there they were all out of breath, Rose’s red hair was messily around her face having come out of her ponytail, and their Headmistress was standing there with her arms crossed with Scorpius beside her.

“11:02. I find it interesting that Mr. Malfoy was on time to go to your home.” She said sternly looking down at them all.

“This way please.” She said, deciding that lecturing wouldn’t help. Besides the floo would only be open until 11:15. They needed to hurry.

Rose couldn’t help but laugh a little and high five Albus for making it without too much of a lecture.

“You made it.” She said to Scorpius, grabbing her things to start up the stairs to the Headmistress’s office.
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:30 am

"I feel like I should be saying that." Scorpious took her bag form her, allowing her to still carry the basket.

"You best hope Mum warned dad before hand about Malfoy." Hugo said eying Scorpious. "You know he can be right nasty when he means to be."

"I'm sure I've had worse insults thrown my way." Scorpious assured Hugo who rolled his eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:38 am

Rose rolled her eyes at her brother, still annoyed with him about his reaction when she had first told him that Scorpius was joining them

~Flashback~

“WHAT!?” Hugo yelled, slamming down his goblet of pumkpin juice on the table. Everyone sighed. This was exactly why Rose had left Hugo as the last one to know.

“You can’t bring him! Dad will flip and Uncle Harry would never allow it!” Hugo sputtered. “Besides…hes a MALFOY. He can’t be trusted!”

“Shut it Hugo.” Albus said darkly. “My dad will be fine. He’s never hated the Malfoy family. Always told us to be courteous and never judge anyone before you know him. I know him and think its great he’s coming.”

“Yeah and when dad flips a nut and starts yelling its all on you Rose.” Hugo said, going back to his food.

~End~

Ever since then Rose had been even more worried about her dads reaction though her mom had reassured her that she would handle her father.

“Mom will handle dad. He’ll be fine.” Rose said proudly, a little tetchy since she’d lost the battle over carrying her own trunk. She found it sweet he wanted to carry it for her, but she did feel a bit guilty about it.

“Or I’ll hex him myself.” Rose muttered to herself, only loud enough for Scorpius to just catch it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:43 am

"I'm not coming to start a family feud." Scorpious reminded Rose with a slightly nervous laugh.

Hugo looked back at the two of them, then to Albus. "You know, if Dad does go nutters, I'm calling the pull out at your place." he informed the elder male.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 am

“No one is going to go nutters. Mom says dad was always terrified of Draco that’s why hes all bent up about the Malfoy’s. He wont say anything. Especially if Rose has got mom on her side.” Jasper said ahead of them, reaching the landing and going into the Headmistresses office.

“Yeah, and my mom will of course agree with Aunt Hermione and I know dad will be fine so shut it Hugo. You’re just making him nervous for nothing.” Lily added, quickly following Jasper inside.

There wasn’t anymore time for talking as they all filed into the office, McGonagall waiting with the floo powder and a blazing fire.

“You’re families have already gathered and have sent word they are ready to receive you. Mr. Malfoy, I suggest you go after Ms. Rose Weasly so that you are not in any way uncomfortable.”

The way McGonagall said it was almost more intimidating than anything anyone else could have come up with.

“See you there.” Jasper said dully, still sleepy. He had waken up far earlier than he normally did on the weekends. With a flash of emerald flames he was gone, quickly followed by Hugo, Albus and then Lily who waved cheerily before stepping into the flames.

“You’re turn.” McGonagall said, watching the clock. Rose took her trunk from Scorpius and smiled reassuringly. “I’ll be waiting on the other side.”

With her trunk and Andavil, she took a small pinch of the green dust and threw it into the flames.

“The Burrow.” She called, and disappeared in a flash of green light.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 am

Scorpious frowned looking to the headmistress before taking his own handful of powder. "Thanks." he said before stepping into the fireplace, his trunk beside him. "The burrow." he announced dropping the powder into the fire.

In an instant the green flames were up around him, spinning him in circles until he stopped suddenly, engulfed by the familiar disoriented feeling for a moment before picking up his trunk, stepping out, his gray eye looking for Rose immediately.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 am

He didn’t have to wait long. Rose had been waiting right by the fireplace for him to come out and immediately grabbed his hand and started dusting him off. The living room was surprisingly empty and Rose decided to quickly explain while she got off the soot.

“Mom decided it would be better if the family waited in the other room to give you time to adjust and prepare yourself. My mum and dad are in the kitchen. Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry are out back setting up the tables tonight with my grandma and grandpa. My other uncles are not here yet. They arrive later this week.”

When she finally decided enough soot was off him she stopped her harsh pat down and really got a good look at him.

“Are you alright?” She asked, her anxiousness seeping through. All week she had been worried about this meeting but hiding it from him as best she could. She knew he was even more concerned than she was so she didn’t want to add to his anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 am

Scorpious nodded, though didn't look too convinced himself. "I'm fine." he said. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Really, he was more nervous than a house elf in a laundry room.

He looked fine. Other than being about two shades too pale. His jaw was clenched, obviously nervous though he kept his expression as calm a he could.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:15 am

Rose looked at him hard and critically, taking on a very Hermione like expression.

“You are so not okay.” She said laughing. She couldn’t help it. The whole thing was rather comical. Here they were, Rose of Gryffindor with the Slyhterin prince, in the living room of her grandparents, her parents, two members of the Golden Trio waiting for them, her Uncle, the savoir of the wizarding world waiting outside, Knights of LeVay up to something and they weren’t sure what, and yet here they were.

“Last night you promised to protect me from crazed wizards who believe in blood purity, who threatened some girl and then me, and you’re afraid of meeting my parents?” She asked, a laughing smile still on her face.

“Don’t worry. I’m nervous too. But, we’ll get through this. This is step one after all right?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:18 am

"I woudl face a thousand dementors for you Rose.... Your father is a different sort of monster to tackle." Scorpious laughed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. he had to admit though, she was right.

"Alright... I'm really alright." he said, taking her hand kissing it. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:27 am

Rose laughed a little more nervously and took his hand. He was right of course. She had never quite gotten her patronus right now matter how much Uncle Harry had tried to help her, she would have rather faced those Dementors herself than do this right now. Taking a deep breath she walked into the kitchen to see a sight she had not quite expected.

For some reason she had an image of her mother and father waiting at the table, like when she was younger and she had gotten in trouble. They would both be sitting there and she would sit at the far end and listen to what they had to say and hear her punishment. It was the most horrid way to get in trouble she had decided, much preferring her friends parents yelling at them then the calm way her mother would tell her she was disappointed.

Instead her mother was in her favorite apron, washing dishes like always. Her dad was telling her one of his many jokes and as he gave the punch line her mum laughed the glasses tinkling as she put them in the strainer. Her mother was a very brilliant witch but she always told Rose that some things were just better done the muggle way, and that included doing dishes.

“Hey mum, dad.” Rose said nervously. Hermione turned, her bushy brown hair tied back in a loose bun. Her brown eyes, so much like her daughters seemed to twinkle as she looked at Scorpius, though she had that same critical searching look that Rose had, like she was reading his very soul.

“Welcome home honey.” Hermione smiled, having finished her appraisal and deciding she liked what she saw. She pulled her hands out of the sudsy water and dried them before walking over to hug her daughter.

When she stepped back, Rose took a deep breath, her father looking at Scorpius with that same critical gaze though his was slightly hostile.

“This is Scorpius Malfoy. My…boyfriend.” She said, stumbling over the last word.

Hermione nodded, one eye trained on her husband as she held out her hand.

“Very pleased to meet you Scorpius. As I’m sure you know my name is Hermione, please call me Hermione. None of that miss or ma’m stuff. I’m not that old.” She said laughing, cutting Scorpius off before he could start.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 am

"Yes ma'am, uh I mean--" Scorpious turned bright red with embarrassment when Hugo laughed across the kitchen. "Sorry." he muttered, glancing to Rose as her mother released his hand.

He assumed he felt quite similar to a hyppogriff missing a tail feather. Off balance and embarrassed.

"Told you he was awkward dad." Hugo chirped, succeeding in making Scorpious wish for nothing more than to shrivel up.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 am

Ron Weasly had to laugh. It was in his nature to find things funny, even painful situations that involved his daughter with the son of a man he had hated for all of his schooling and then some.

“Hugo, go help you’re uncle or so help me I will have you degnome the garden.” Hermione snapped, obviously not in a good mood now. Hugo ducked out quickly running for the hills. He hated garden gnomes and grandpas always had them. The little buggers loved messing with him.

“Well, Scorpius. I’m not going to lie this isn’t easy for me.” Ron said, some the tension lifted.

“And yet bygones must be bygones. How is your father Scorpius?” Harry said, coming inside to get a glass and finding the spitting image of Draco in the kitchen. The resemblance was striking except for the missing eye of course. Rose held Scorpius’s hand tightly, understanding how stiff and formal he was being as a measure of his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 am

"My father? Fine, sir." Scorpious responded.

He wasn't really sure how else to respond. "Though, he isn't pleased that I chose not to be home for the holiday. Or that I'm missing an eye.... Actually, he's fairly angry... So....not fine?" he looked to Rose for a little support in how to deal with her parents and uncle. He felt like an idiot rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Rose took pity on her poor boyfriend. This had to be very difficult for him. Here he was standing in the kitchen of not only her parents, but the Golden Trio, heroes of the war, and one very, very powerful wizard, while talking about his father who most of them had hated throughout childhood.

“It’s a long story. I think best told another time?” Rose said, looking at her mother pleadingly. Hermione took the hint but gave her daughter a look that said, ‘We need to talk later.’

“I agree.” Harry said suddenly, needing no prompting from Hermione at all. He had gotten very good over the years at reading Hermione and in turn he was pretty good at seeing when her daughter wanted something dropped.

“Well Scorpius. You’re welcome here and I’m glad you decided to join us for the holidays, but I better get back out there or Hugo might rip another leg off a table with the war he and Albus are having.” Harry said chuckling before ducking out of the kitchen again, glass of water in hand.

“Rose, why don’t you show Scorpius around the house.” Hermione said politely, though pointedly looking at Ron with a bit of anger.

“Come on.” Rose whispered, tugging him out of the room before her dad could call them back. They made it to the living room without incident, but Rose knew that the kitchen had probably been silenced so neither of them could hear her parents discussion.

“Well that went better than I thought it would.” Rose said thoughtfully, looking at the closed kitchen door.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 pm

".... I still stand by what I said. I woudl rather face the Dementors." Scorpious said rubbing the back of his neck. "I feel like an idiot. I'm sure they all think I am too." he frowned.

He sighed, looking to Rose with that 'ugh' expression. "So... You think your father is going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Rose giggled a little at how nervous he still was and kissed him blatantly over and over again, on his nose, on each cheek, his chin. She laughed as she pulled back and gave him a look that said, ‘better now?’ before she spoke.

“You didn’t look like an idiot. In fact I’m sure they were all surprised by just how much of a gentlemen you were, and also how honest. They weren’t expecting that. My mum likes you already I could tell and when I said it went better than expected I meant it. My dad didn’t look at you like a Malfoy Scorpius.”

Rose watched his reaction carefully, realizing when he seemed confused he hadn’t get what she was trying to say. She giggled again and kissed him, this time lightly on the lips before saying aginst his mouth.

“He saw you as my boyfriend Scorpius, not as a Malfoy. He’s accepted you, at least that part of you.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm

"Oh... Good." Scorpious said blinking. "So.... I'm alright in their eyes then." he took a moment to wrap his head around that. "Well... That's good."

It was cute how he was still in disbelief. Since she was standing so close, he wrapped one arm around her waist, without any trouble. "Well... Good start to a good break I hope." he said, his mind going faster than normal for him, his words apparently unable to keep up. His gray eye was glued on the floor as though it woudl help him process.

Finally he looked back up at Rose. "So... Care to show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:38 pm

“Oh sure.” Rose said, taking him by the hand to start showing him his grandparents home. She was thinking furiously over what she had seen in the kitchen and she hadn’t been 100% honest with Scorpius about it. It was true, her uncle and mum had definitely seen past him being a Malfoy and that was what was important. Uncle Harry’s word had always been the final say in the family, and because of that it always took him the longest to process information and say anything about it. The fact he had stood in the kitchen so nonchalantly with Scorpius there and asked about his father of all people was a big sign to Ron and to Hermione. He stated simply and pointedly that he was letting it go and asked about Draco of all people.

Rose knew that even if her dad wasn’t over who Scorpius’s family was just yet, he would be once he was done talking to her mother.

As she led him around the house, showing him the different rooms she pointedly didn’t show him the bedrooms, explaining that they hadn’t been assigned rooms yet and since there was so many of them they would all probably have to share with others. The burrow was large in a ramshackle way but not that large, and definitely not opulent like what Scorpius was probably used to.

She took him out back finally to see the garden to be hugged by a woman that had the same fire red hair of hers.

“Aunt Ginny.” She choked out, having a hard time breathing in the woman’s choke hold.

“Rose! I’m so glad you made it! Lily told me you had been thinking about staying at Hogwarts for Christmas and I had been so disappointed. I see that this young man must have been the reason you were thinking of leaving your poor aunt alone with your father all holiday?” She said, looking at Scorpius.

Rose pulled herself out of Ginny’s arms and gave Scorpius an amused look. She knew her aunt would be okay no matter what.

“Its great to finally meet you. Again, Lily has told me all about you, feel like I already know you really.” Ginny said, giving him no room to respond. “Very handsome too, just like she said. Great catch Rose. Always thought the Malfoy’s were too beautiful for their own good.”

The worst part was she said it so easily, and loudly.

“Auntie!” Rose exclaimed exasperated.

“Well of course you’d bag a Malfoy. You are of course the prettiest witch of the family we all know that. Why Ron and I were talking about how odd it was you never brought a boy home just the other day before your mother told us of course.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Scorpious blushed. He was both flattered and insulted. Flattered that she woudl speak so kindly of his family, insulted that she thought so little that he only chose to see rose because of her looks.

"Well, I've yet to bring anyone to my house either." Scorpious spoke up a bit hesitant. "No one really has fit the bill till now." He just couldn't take her to his house with the whole Knight issue at hand...

"Incoming!" Hugo shouted, having tossed a gnome their way.

Scorpious looked over, wand already out. wordlessly, he cast a levitation charm stopping the flying gnome midair only a few yards away from them. It had been reflex. Not skill.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Ginny watched the gnome stop in midair and the fly out of the garden with the glee of a school girl.

“Now that was impressive. Have skill in dueling do you?” Ginny said, suddenly serious. Her eyes looked at Scorpius with the same intensive look that Hermione had already subjected him too. She was very astute, Ginny Potter.

Rose looked nervous suddenly looking between her aunt and her boyfriend quickly watching the exchange. Ginny was testing him now, she could see that very well. All Rose could think was why her family all seemed to have the need to test him out? Then it suddenly occurred to her. Ginny was a very protective woman. She’d lost too many people when she was younger not to be and now Rose, always single Rose, brought home a boy, yup this was going to be an interesting holiday.

After a few moments though it seemed like an eternity to Rose, the smile came back to Ginny’s face and she began to ramble again.

“Well it is very nice to see you here Scorpius. I am sure we shall get to know each other very well over the next few days. I best be off to go talk to my husband. You’ve met him yes?” At a small nod from Rose Ginny nodded and walked off, towards the battling tables and Harry who was watching with amusement.

“I’m so sorry about that.” Rose said quietly, “I’m going to kill Lily when I see her. I told her not to talk to her mom about me anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Scorpious looked over at Rose. "I feel like I some how was just molested via glare..." he blinked slowly at her. "is all your family this, er.... friendly?" he asked hesitantly, setting the gnome down, nice and far away from the gardens.

He looked around the outside and found himself suddenly not caring too much what the Potters or Weasles thought of him. he had to, first and foremost admit, he loved the look of the house. It seemed some how rustic and much more lived in than the dreary old manor he had grown up in. And the fields surrounding it were relaxing to look at. "... You know, I think I like your house." he said looking back to Rose, offering a smile. "As tense as it is, it's a different tension than you get near my place."
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Rose laughed a little at his comment looking over at the house again.

“Oh this isn’t mine. Its my grandparents. We come here every holiday because its so big and has so many memories for everyone.”

She turned to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the others and down the side path. When he asked where they were going she shook her head no, simply stating, “Its my turn to show you something magical.”

They walked out of the side gate and into the surrounding fields, the tall grass hiding them from view. They seemed to walk for a long time, though her sure hand in his was reassuring. When she finally stopped they had reached a small pond in the middle of the field. The pond was clear and filled with tiny fish, and the sound of frogs could be heard. The tall grass swayed slightly in the wind creating its own type of music. The air was chilly with the winter air, but the pond itself seemed almost as if it was never touched by time. Around it were tiny houses made of twigs.

“I used to come here when I was a child. Id spend hours here and build these little houses for the fairies. Don’t laugh, it’s a muggle thing my mom told me about. Of course it never worked since we don’t have fairies here but when I was little I believed I was helping.” She spoke softly, relating this little tidbit about her childhood as if it meant nothing, but in truth it meant the whole world to her. That he was the one there, to her secret place. A place she had never shown a soul.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Scorpious smiled. "They look lovely." he said honestly. "I'm sure if any faerie chose to move in it woudl be quite happy."

He looked to rose after a moment. "Can you tell me more muggle stories?" he asked sheepishly, as if it were a bad thing to ask. "I only know a few of the fairy tales. Like Cinderella and the one of the puppet coming to life. And I only know those from muggle studies class."

He looked for a spot he wouldn't be in danger of treating on the houses and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Rose looked over at him in surprise not sure if he really meant it. But there he was looking eager to hear what she had to say, and she had to smile when he carefully sat down so he wouldn’t break any of the houses that she had made as a child.

“I guess so.” She said shyly sitting on a nearby rock and playing with the water. She only planned on telling him one but when she had finished the story of Jack and the Beanstalk he had seemed so interested she found herself unable to stop. She told him some of the stories her mother had told her as a child, like the story of Sleeping Beauty and her 100 years sleep to be woken by her prince, the tale of Snow White and the witch who tried to curse her also to be saved by prince charming, and then Rapunzel another tale of male chivalry.

It was obvious which stories she had preferred as a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower and the Snake
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next