Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Flower and the Snake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

"...." Scorpious blinked. "Rose." he said, sure to keep his voice calm. "You just got rid of the only evidence I had to present to your mother."

He frowned though, dismissing it as he kicked away the ask. "What did it say?" he asked unable to resist the scowl that worked its way onto his face. he was annoyed now. Annoyed that he had been so worked up over a simple piece of parchment.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Rose frowned. In her anger she had destroyed it. Of course he was right, that letter would have been the perfect piece of evidence to prove what was going on to her mother and she had destroyed it. Yet, she couldn't help herself when she read the hateful words on that stupid piece of paper. However, if there was one thing she didn't want to do was to tell him exactly what was written on that paper.

"It was...nothing." She said quickly. When she saw his face however, she realized just how much that answer was not going to fly with him. "It was just empty threats Scorpius. Not towards you or your family. Rubbish. Thats all."
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Scorpious frowned suddenly. "Rose. One thing I've learned from Hogwarts, if nothing else. There is no such thing as a hollow threat." he said. "What did it say?" he asked once more. He woudl be annoyed if she didn't tell him, but not angry. He woudl just have to ransack the Slytherin house that evening to find out.

maybe it was because he knew no threat form his own family was hollow he suspected no other threat was hollow. Or perhaps it was because he had some first hand past experience. What ever the case, Scorpious, ever the gentleman, was obviously not pleased with his date's decision to burn the letter before he got a look at it himself; to see any threats first hand so he coudl decide if it was hollow or not.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Rose looked anywhere but at her boyfriend, the man getting stedily more irate by the second. She knew instinctivly he wouldn't take it out on her but she couldn't promise the same for the rest of the school. If he had to he would pick a fight with every last damn person to find out what the damn letter said. This wasn't going to end well.

"Scorpius...listen...you can't overreact." She said cautiously, grabbing his hand tightly so that he was rooted next to her. She searched his face carefully, looking for any sign that he was going to lose his cool demeanor and go rampaging hippogrif on her. ((Imagine that for a moment. LOL))

Finally, she said quietly, "The threats were about me."

The moment the words came out of her mouth she felt him stiffen and sensed his magic crackle. Nothing was visible of course, except for those two things that only she could feel because she was so attuned to it at that moment.

"Please, its not that big a deal. Like I told you I can take care of myself and I'm not afraid of idle threats. All it said was watch out for your mudblood. I'm assuming thats me but who knows it could be some other mudblood girl that I dont know about."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:55 pm

"..." He frowned. "Come on... It's cold out here.... You aren't dressed for this kind of weather." he said, keeping his cool. Or was he? She could tell he was upset, and as he wrapped his arm around her waist he was still tense.

But for her, he wouldn't over react. He wasn't about to let her out of his sight though. Watch out for his mudblood? He would. And if anyone tried to hurt her when he was around, they would find their heads on backwards- or worse.

As they walked back Scorpious kept his arm in place to keep her warm. "Just forget the letter for now." he said. "We're supposed to be having fun.... right?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 pm

"Right" She said nervously, watching him closely for any sign that he just might snap. He was obviously tense, though he was taking the news of the contents of the letter rather well all things considered. She wouldn't let him see it, but the blatant agression in the letter had frightened her a bit, made her for the first time really worry about her safety in all this. No matter what she knew she would keep doing whatever she had to help him of course, and stop whatever it was the Knights were planning, but now she relized just how much she was putting on the line. Why he had been so admantly agianst it for so long. SHe found his tight grip on her waist comforting as they walked back towards the Great Hall and the whirl of lights and dancers. Before they stepped into the light of the doors she stopped him gently.

"It'll be okay. Tomorrow we'll be at my house with all my family, and soon talking to my mother and getting all this sorted out. I'll be fine. I promise." She looked at him carefully, her doe brown eyes searching deeply into his silvery gray eye. She kissed him then, without any warning, hard and with all the passion that she could muster with the snow all around them. She wanted him to feel her feelings for him in that kiss, to know without a doubt that she was his and she wouldn't disappear on him. She didn't know why she had that strong urge to show him, but she did.

Wrapping her arms around him tightly, she pulled him in deeper, her lips brusing. When they finally broke apart she still held him close, kissing his chin lightly and then his neck as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere." She said softly into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Scorpious was taken off guard by the aggressive kiss only for a moment before returning it, warping both arms around her as she clung to him. The only explanation he could come up with for the sudden outburst was that she was scared. That note had spooked her more than she woudl want to admit, he supposed.

"As if you have a choice in the matter." he found himself twirling with a lock of her hair as she kissed him. He loved the feeling of her lips, and if anything her sudden kissing spree had made up his mind. He wouldn't, by any and all costs, allow for his Rose to get hurt. "You said it yourself... it'll take more than that to get rid of me."

His promise was well founded, solid and full hearted as he tilted her chin up, pulling her lips away from his neck so he could kiss her now. His kiss was no less hungry, no less passionate than hers had been. Just, perhaps, a bit less desperate. He didn't want to show her how much he needed her, wanted her, loved her even. She knew. He wanted her to know he would be there though. That he would be by her side, and he would keep her safe during the shit-storm that was in their near and apparent future.

After breaking the kiss, he grinned down at her, an unusually mischievous glint in his eye. With no more real warning he had her scooped up into a bridal carry, one arm around her back the other under her knees. Scorpious Malfoy was no twig, as he had shown her while moving those desks. And yet he was versed well enough with his own strength to scoop her up and not tear the elegant dress or even really mess up her hair.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

“Oh my!” She exclaimed, grabbing hold of him around the neck tightly. She felt like she was holding on for dear life, though she was laughing so he knew she wasn’t mad at him.

“You’re gonna drop me!” Rose said, though she trusted him completely not to. She had gotten a glimpse of the strength in his arms that one day, though this was quite the exhibition of it. He lifted her with such ease and Rose was not delusional, she knew she wasn’t light and airy, especially in that full gown. She’d never known anyone quite like him that was for sure.

“So what are you planning on doing? Carrying me past the threshold? That might not go so well.” She said mockingly, her arms still wrapped around his neck. Kissing him again lightly on the lips, she smiled.

“Especially since Celina is currently watching us from the window.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 pm

"She can get over it." he assured her, turning to the right, side stepping into the grand Hall, still carrying her. "Back to the table then?" He set her down lightly on her feet, but not before spinning with her in his arms once for good measure.

He glanced over his shoulder to Celina and then looked back to Rose. "You're right by the way. She is watching.... Shoudl we give her a show?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Rose giggled as he spun her, enjoying the feel of him against her. She could just imagine the look on Celina’s face, though she couldn’t see it since the Slytherin princess was behind her.

“You Scorpius Malfoy are absolutely diabolical, and as much fun as that would be the person who sent that letter might be in this room.” She said it with a smile so that the people around them already looking at them with awe for their reentrance, wouldn’t think anything was amiss between the young couple.

She had to admit though she was tempted for three reasons. First to show Celina Boulise she wasn’t afraid of her or whatever she might think. Secondly, she wouldn’t mind proving to any Knights in the room that she and Scorpius were not afraid and would not back down. Third, well, she just liked kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 pm

"I have family in America." Scorpious said. "And as they would say, 'Fuck 'um.'" He quoted nonchalantly, kissing her, his hand behind her head. He pulled back, resting his forehead against hers, his gray eye closed. "Just let them try and hurt you." he whispered, his breath tickling her lips as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

((Sorry it took so long to reply! My cat just had her kittens and I had to help her. One of them died but I saved the other one.))

Rose was surprised, though pleasantly so. She rested her forehead against his, ignoring the gasps and titters around them as people gossiped about the kiss they just saw.

“And you. They’ll never get you.” She whispered, realizing in that moment how much she had come to need him, rely on him to bolster her with strength, and provide her with comfort. In that moment she realized how far she had fallen. ‘I’m in love with him.’ she thought to herself, opening her brown eyes in realization. She lifted her head to look up at him, a smile on her face. Yes, she was in love with Scorpius Malfoy and even if he didn’t love her, she knew he cared quite a bit.

Celina was absolutely awestruck. “You’ve got to be kidding me.” She said aloud, the people around her stopping their conversations to watch the unfolding drama.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Scorpious sighed opening his eye. "Oh drama." he said, offering Rose an encouraging grin. "One of the ugly step sisters is trying to get in the way of our party." he joked.

He rubbed the tip of his nose against Rose's just to add a touch of humor before pulling back. he slid his hand to the small of her back, deciding it woudl be best to simply ignore Celina. She was like a whiny child and if you payed her any attention she felt she had won.

[Aw... Sad sorry about the loss, but congrats on the other kitten!]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 am

((thank you! Another one was just born so we’ve got two healthy kittens now.))

Rose smiled and leaned into him. Looking over at Celina she smirked, enjoying immensely the look of shock and horror on her face. In one of the only vindictive things she had ever done Rose winked at Celina and then kissed Scorpius’s cheek, flaunting what she had.

“Lets go.” She whispered, holding back a laugh when Celina’s face nearly purpled in rage. When they got out of earshot she laughed a bit.

“Sorry. I had to get her back in some way. She wont forget that one.” Rose said leaning her head against Scorpius, still chuckling. She had just accomplished something very Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 am

"Neither will I." he promised.

He pulled his long hair out of it's pony tail and shook it out. "I don't see how you girls can do it... I haven't cut my hair in two years and I'm ready to go insane with it." he complained lightly, pushing it out of his way. He pulled out her seat at their table, waiting for her to be seated before taking his own spot across from her, next to Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 am

Rose giggled, playing with a strand of his hair. It really was rather long. Out of its ponytail it fanned around his face a bit.

“Well, if it bothers you so much maybe you should cut it?” She asked, not sure how he would react to her suggestion. Lily looked over, hearing their conversation.

“I dunno, I think it looks rather debonair. Like he’s a pirate or something.” She said laughing, her date frowning a bit at having her date complimenting another guy.

“Have a nice walk?” Lily asked Rose, winking. She didn’t for one instant that they had just gone on a walk. She was sure that they had gone off to some secret corner and made out at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 am

he had been about to argue the idea of cutting his hair when Lilly spoke up. "A pirate..." Scorpious blinked. He blushed a bit. Long hair, eye patch... Yes, he could see where she was coming from. And it made him tend to agree with Rose for the moment...

When she asked how their walk went he looked to Rose. "Intense?" he suggested as the word to describe it.

[how do you want to finish up the ball scene?]
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:00 am

Rose blushed lightly, knowing exactly how her friend would take that description.

“Intense huh?” Lily said, raising an eyebrow looking at her friend with a knowing expression. Rose just looked away, deciding that it wasn’t worth trying to answer. She couldn’t exactly tell the truth. Suddenly she got an idea and smirked, that mischievous glint returning.

“Very. He’s not misnamed.” She said conspiratorially to Lily. During their late night talks Lily had told Rose some of Scorpius’s nicknames as they had discussed everything that girls talk about. Most of them had to do with how good he was in bed, and so Rose basically told Lily that in no uncertain terms that his reputation was earned. They hadn’t really done much, but from that one kiss in the garden she was not worried about his…skills so to speak.

Lily of course burst out laughing, though there was a blush on her cheeks. Her mind of course was traveling where it probably shouldn’t go.

((Hmmm up to you. WE could have them just go to bed and then go to the house tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

"Wait, what name?" Scorpious asked Rose, confused by the laughter. He had missed something, he just knew it...

Upon Rose's waving hand to dismiss it though, he allowed it to slide for the moment as the small group began to chat the rest of the evening away, breaking now and then to dance.

Finally, the headmistress took the stand, announcing it was the end of the ball- that all students should make it back to their rooms for the evening.

Scorpious stood up, offering Rose a hand, fully intending on walking her to her room. "Did you have a good evening; all things considered?"
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 am

Taking his hand Rose stood and then straightened her dress. She smiled and began walking out of the hall, her hand resting on his arm. “I had quite a fun time.” She said lightly leaning into him slightly as they made their way. She waved goodbye to Lily as she snuck off with Micheal.

“I bet they’re up to no good.” She said giggling. She hadn’t seen Albus of course since half way through the ball, which had led to many giggles over what he was up too.

It seemed like it didn’t take any time at all when they made it to the potrait that led to Rose’s room. All night she had never been at a loss for words, even when she had been so obviously threatened, but now she couldn’t find anything to say.

“I had a lot of fun tonight..” She mumbled, trying to think of something more intelligent or at the very least something not cliché.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 am

Scorpious smiled. "Me too..." he also seemed to be having an issue with words. "So... When and where do I meet you tomorrow?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 am

Rose shuffled her feet a bit, looking anywhere but at him.

“Well we usually meet outside McGonagall office around 11. Then she comes to lead us to her fireplace and we floo from there. So…I guess you could meet me there around then?”

She finally turned to look at him, waiting for his answer. It still hadnt quite sunk in yet that tomorrow she would be going home with him, introducing him to her entire family.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

"Sounds like that'll be the plan then." he agreed. "Sleep well." he kissed her hand goodnight.

He was looking forward to morning. For one, he woudl be out of the way of the other Knights, for another, he woudl be with Rose all break...
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

Before he could get too far Rose called out to him again.

“Wait.” was the only word she spoke. She wasn’t quite sure why she said it, but then again she didn’t understand why she was doing most of what kept happening that night.

She walked up to him, her long gown brilliantly emerald in the dim light of the moon outside coming through the window. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him blindly and yet brilliantly. It was like their kiss in front of the hall, with the snow all around. Desperate, tempting, passionate.

She knew then she was scared. Scared to let him out of her sight. Afraid he might not be there tomorrow.

Before she could give in to her fears she pulled back. “You better be there tomorrow.” She whispered, kissing him again quickly on his strong jaw before pulling away completely and ducking into through the portrait. Once through she leaned against the wall and sighed. She touched her lips absentmindedly before taking of her gloves and then removing her dress. She put it away carefully, knowing she would treasure that dress for the rest of her life.

Snuggling into her cold bed she stroked Andavil, the little creature purring under her touch. She was happy to see her mistress. Rose thought about the night, the letter, Scorpius and his lips on hers. It took a long time for the Head Girl to fall asleep that night, her heart beating fast to thoughts of the boy who had stolen it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:13 am

Come morning, Scorpious was still wide awake, sitting outside of the Slyhterin Common room. He hadn't dared to actually go to sleep...

"Accio trunk." he waved his wand lazily, grabbing the handle as his trunk flew threw the stone wall beside him. he set it down rubbing his eyes sleepily, rummaging through the trunk until he found he small blue potion he was looking for. he downed it, cringing at the taste. But it would keep him going on a day with no sleep.

He stuffed his wand back into his pocket, pinned his hair back and walked off, making sure his eye patch was on strate as he went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower and the Snake   The Flower and the Snake - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower and the Snake
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next