Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 PPPP-1

Sax nodded a little. "That's the gist of it. If it was discovered that there was anything more than 'counselor, patient' relationship between us, or at the most a friendship, I'd likely get arrested or something. I mean, if we were so inclined, we could have a relationship in secret, but there are some rather glaring problems with that course of action."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 534
Animunny : 674
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Sammie made a nod of her head "I see your point" she said as she started playing with some of her hair again slightly "I wouldn't want you to get arrested because of me...." she said absentmindedly as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 pm

He chuckled a bit at that. "I'm not worried about being arrested. It's something I'm not afraid of anymore. Also, if I got arrested, it wouldn't be your fault, it would be mine. Because I'm supposed to know better. And the two problems are that, one, I'm not sure you'd even WANT to do something like that, and two, I doubt your ability to keep a secret." The grin on his lips during that last one showed he was joking about it.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Sammie raised an eyebrow as she looked at him again with a laugh she grabbed her pillow and threw it at him once again "I'll have you know I'm awsome at keeping secret's" she said smilling innocently at him, giving a smirking she stuck her tongue out at him for a split second before she gave another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Sax closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, smiling. "I have to say, I really like it when you laugh, Sammie..." He trailed off, laying on his bed, remaining silent for awhile. And then he said softly, "So, Sammie, what would YOU like to do about this?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

"I don't really know....I'm not really fussed...." Sammie said slowly as she climbed off of her bed, grabbing her pillow she sat back down and wrapped her arms around it and rested her chin on her hands as she looked at the floor and bit down on her bottom lip slightly as she thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

He was again silent for a bit, eyes still closed. "It's up to you, Sammie. You already know that I'm willing, so...it all depends on what you want. I won't force you into anything you don't want. Ever." He finally opened his eyes and looked over at her, smiling warmly. "Honestly, I just want you to be happy and enjoy yourself." Then his face fell a bit. "And certainly have a better life than I had..."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Sammie looked up at Sax still bitting her bottom lip before she gave a small smile "I'm willing as well" she said softly the small smile still evident on her face slightly as she ran her fingers through her hair once again to keep it away from her face as she looked at Sax.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 pm

He grinned a bit. "I'm glad to hear that, Sammie..." He stood up, and came over to sit next to her. "So, do me a favor here. Lay some ground rules for me." Sax gave a little smirk. "Tell me what I can and cannot do. I need to know, cause I sometimes get carried away." A soft chuckle, and then he blinked, something dawning on him. "Uh...how old are you, anyway? Again, didn't check your file."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

"I'm sixteen..." Sammie said slowly and gave a slight shrug as she looked at him, "You want me to tell you what you can and cannot do?" she asked with a laugh. Thinking for a moment she put her pillow down on the bed and leaned agianst it "Hmm I have nooo clue" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 pm

He blinked. "Sixteen, eh?" He watched her for a moment. "And you have no clue? I'm asking what you are okay with." He was currently trying to remember what the age of consent was, but he was a bit distracted by looking at her. He knew what he WANTED to do. But he, again, didn't want to push things and, more than that, he didn't want to upset her at all.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Sammie bit down on her bottom lip once again "I'm ok with anything really" she said giving a shrug as she ran a hand through her hair as she sat up slightly straighter but stayed leaning against her pillow as she watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

His eyes locked on hers when she said that, and he swallowed hard, subconciously licking his lips. "I see..." If he was honest, he felt a bit guilty. He had feelings for her, which was bad enough. But he was also, currently, VERY interested in her body. But he was scared to try and take that step. "Uh....when is your birthday? How far away is it?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"My birthday isn't until....Next year, I don't really keep track of my birthdays anymore....It's too much effort" Sammie said with a smile and a soft laugh, sitting forward she crossed her legs again on the bed her arms resting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 pm

He sighed a little. "Ah...so I have no idea whether you more recently sixteen, or if you are close to seventeen...the closer you are to seventeen, the less guilty I would feel about all this..." He hoped she didn't notice his eyes looking her over. "Saying you are 'okay with anything' is not helping me either.."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 pm

"I'm turned sixteen ages ago so I'm close to seventeen.....And I don't mean to be so unhelpful" Sammie said still smiling before she stuck her tongue out at him again for a second before she leaned back slightly smiling sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 pm

He just stared at her. "You really are being completely unhelpful. I'm trying to control myself and you seem to be insanely good at screwing up that control. And making me feel like a pervert." He sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm seven years older than you, your counseler, and currently your legal guardian. Top it all off, you are sixteen, no matter how close you may be to seventeen. I should not be having....certain thoughts about you."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Sammie sighed slightly as she watched Sax "Thats what I'm good at screwing up things, you should know that by now..." she muttered rolling her eyes as she leaned back agianst her pillow "I mean I've screwed up my own life....Joe hates me, my Mum couldn't care less about me and I'm more then likely going to end up like my Dad in jail somewhere for doing drugs or something" she said not looking at Sax instead she was playing with her nails.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

He suddenly reached out, and tilted her chin up so she met his eyes again. "Fuck Joe, and fuck your mother. Those two are the ones who screwed up. If I had my way, those two would be the ones in jail, for how you are treated. You didn't screw up your life. Granted, doing drugs and cutting yourself...stupid decisions. But it's not like you suddenly decided it would be fun. Far as I can tell, you were driven to it. It's not an excuse, but still." He then promptly shifted over and flopped himself down so he was laying next to her on the bed.

"As for going to jail for drugs...it's my goal to break that habit, as well as the cutting. I can't force you to stop. You won't be able to stop till you are ready to. But I intend to help..." He chuckled a bit then, for some reason. "I'm still surprised I survived everything myself."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Sammie looked at Sax with a small smile as he flopped down beside her not really sure what she should say "I'm glad you did survived everything otherwise I would never have meet you" she said giving a slightly bigger smile, getting more comfortable she stayed sitting up slightly her back resting against her pillow as she looked at Sax again "Comfortable there?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 am

Eyes closed, he smirked. "I'm always comfortable when laying next to a beautiful young woman. Hard not to be, after all." He actually meant that, but the thing, he'd never actually been in a relationship of any merit. Sure, he'd had quick flings, but he'd been drugged up at the time, so in his opinion, it didn't count. Still, he had a rather...healthy, sexual appetite. He just had good self-control. Unfortunately, he'd never developed feelings for one of these girls before so, up till now, his self-control had not wavered.

Sammie, however, was turning out to be difficult to resist. Closing his eyes had more to do with not looking at her so that he didn't get excited, and concentrating, than anything else.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 am

Sammie shook her head slightly with a small smile as she watched Sax "Well....I'm going to go for a shower, is that ok?" she asked as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed but continued to look at Sax as she got ready to get up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am

He snickered a bit at that. "Well, I don't have a problem with it. I'd ask to join you if I thought I could get away with it." He was grinning mischievously. "But for now, I think I'll content myself with letting my imagination run wild. Besides, with this little thing going on between us, it's probably best to take things slow. Or at the very least, to let you set the pace."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:34 am

Sammie laughed, rolling her eyes she grabbed her clothes before she poked Sax in the side "Keep it to yourself" she said smirking as she got up, walking into the bathroom she closed the door behind herself. After a while she walked out of the bathroom wearing black short shorts and a light blue tank top, moving over to her bed she sat back down on the edge of the bed as she put a few things away she moved and put her legs back up on the bed smelling of strawberries because of her soap "Much better" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 am

Sax just looked at her, and the look in his eyes made it fairly obvious that he had reacted to her current state of dress. "Sammie...are you dressed like that on purpose? And before you make a smart-ass comment, don't. You KNOW what I mean by that." He was concentrating very hard on keeping his mind OFF of the way she looked, but it was exceedingly difficult. He did not want his 'little soldier' to stand at attention. If it did, she'd most certainly notice. So far, he was succeeding.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next