Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 528
Animunny : 656
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Sammie gave a small squeak of suprise as she looked at him, raising an eyebrow she crossed her arms over her stomach "Stop doing that tricky thing where you move fast when I'm not paying attention" she sulked, shrugging her shoulders slightly she glanced away thinking "I see them very strangely.....I like making things interesting" she said with a small smile as she looked back at Sax with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 PPPP-1

He chuckled a bit, and leaned in closer, his nose nearly touching hers, a rather mischievous, and yet oddly innocent, look in his eyes. "You like to make things interesting, eh? Well, isn't that...heh, interesting?" He was teasing her. Convincingly so. He was just joking at heart, but played it like he was being serious. Why? Again, he wanted to see her reaction. He figured she'd blush and freak out a bit, and then he could laugh at her while silently filing away how cute she looked while blushing. THat was the plan, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Sammie stared at Sax she blushed lightly before she shoved him hard her hands meeting his chest "Rack off" she laughed still blushing slightly "You are evil" she said smirking at him as she moved backwards on the bed reaching the end of it putting space inbetween the both of them still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:05 am

He barely moved when she shoved him, and he grinned even more. This was better than expected. It made him laugh. Then he closed the distance between them again, chuckling a bit. "You are just too amusing." Of course, he was playing with fire here. He WAS attracted to her. He just had to...be careful, and not give in to any interesting desires that popped up. He had pretty good self-control, but he was still a little off. Still, he felt confident that he could remain calm and in control of the situation.

Unless she did something that some would view as...stupid. He wouldn't, but that was him.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 am

Looking at him she leaned backwards slightly gripping the end of the bed hard, letting go with her right hand she smirked as she looked at Sax "You go that way and I'll stay here trying not to fall off the bed onto my ass" she laughed pointing to the head of the bed resiting the urge to do something idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:21 am

He laughed again, grabbing her now free hand, fingers twining with hers. "Now why would I do that when I am rather liking myself right now? This is fun, and more than a little enjoyable." He quirked an eyebrow, lowering his voice a bit to a soft, teasing tone that was almost seductive, though he didn't mean to make it such. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He mentally chastised himself when he realized the tone. He didn't mean to lay it on that thick.

Still, he kept up his act. He'd have to be careful not to get TOO convincing though. Despite the little fantasies that sometimes entered his mind, he thought it a bad idea to seduce her or something.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 am

Moving slightly she kept her left hand holding onto the end of the bed as he held onto her right hand, shaking her head slightly with a smile and a small laugh she looked Sax straight in the eyes "Well where I'm currently sitting isn't very comfortable and your adding to the discomfort by holding my hand when I'm trying not to fall off of the bed" she said smirking at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 am

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, well if THAT'S all it is..." His other arm wrapped around her waist, supporting her weight and taking away the discomfort of trying to stay on the bed. Then, in a playfully mocking tone, "Feel better, Sammie?" Oh, this was just too damn fun. He'd keep doing it till she told him to stop, or until she was blushing heavily and couldn't talk. THe second was funnier. Of course, that was assuming that those were the only two outcomes.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

Looking at him in shock the blush that was on her cheek deepened "Not really" Sammie said smirking evily at him "I would still be more comfortable if you were at the other end of the bed while I stay here" she teased, smirking at him again she tried to wiggle out of his grasp so she could stand on the floor beside the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 am

He wasn't letting go. "Sammie, that hurts my feelings. Do I really make you that uncomfortable?" He was only half joking. He actually did want to know if he was upsetting her. Which made the act all the more convincing. His nose was brushing against hers, his breath rather hot against her lips, eyes locked on hers. Those eyes were the only truly PHYSICALLY strange thing about him. The gold, black ring around the irises. He was unaware of his breathing quickening just a bit.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 am

Locking her eyes on his Sammie placed her free hand against his chest gently to keep a small space inbetween them "Just....A tad....But not really..." she said softly, as she looked at him her heart skipped a beat as it really dawned on her at how they really were to each other, watching him she bit on her bottom lip slightly just to stop herself doing something that might make him angry at her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:02 am

He smiled warmly then. "Just a tad, but not really...not sure what to make of that." He searched her eyes, and saw...something. Something that he couldn't figure out, but that seemed to be distressing her a bit. He then sighed a bit. "Well, if it's upsetting you at all, I suppose I should leave you be. I want you to be comfortable." He pulled away a bit, pulling her with him just enough so that she didn't have to hold herself up, and could just sit on the bed. He was still relatively close, and he stroked her cheek lightly. "Feel better now, Sammie? Cause that's what I want. I want you to be happy. I just love to see you smile." He chuckled soflty, still smiling.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 am

Sammie gave a small smile as Sax pulled her up with him, without thinking she leaned more towards him and pressed her lips lightly to his. Realising what she had done she pulled back quickly and clamped her hands over her mouth in pure shock "Sorry! I-I don't know why I did that...." she said slowly taking her hands away from her mouth as she looked at him her eyes wide in shock the blush on her face becoming deeper.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 am

At first, all he could do was stare at her, a dazed look on his face. And then we was smirking a bit. "Sammie, I think its against the rules to kiss me." He then moved and pressed his lips to hers, though his kiss lingered a bit longer before he pulled away, and he winked. "But it's also against the rules for me to kiss you. So let's keep it fair and even." He then moved off of her bed, but glanced back at her, grinning. "So with that in mind...if you really want to, feel free to do so. Just expect me to return the favor."

He chuckled softly. "And I'm rather happy. I was trying very hard to NOT actually kiss you, so you taking the embarrassment for me was appreciated." His mind told him this was wrong. The rest of him said it was fine so long as they weren't caught.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 am

After he kissed her Sammie stayed sitting on the bed watching him with a raised eyebrow, she gave a slight laugh "I maintain I shouldn't have done that...." she said as she got off her bed, grabbing her pillow from where it was she moved back. Laying down on her side her right elbow sitting on the pillow as she proped her head up watching him she glanced away from him the blush leaving her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:28 am

He sat down on his own bed, watching her as well. "So...how to handle this, eh? You have done a very naughty thing, Sammie. You kissed your counselor. Worse, you kissed your stalker. That's no way to dissuade a stalker. And you also kissed your, currently, legal guardian. THat's just unhealthy." He was teasing her again, but then the teasing left him. "Seriously though, what now?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 am

Giving a soft laugh as she listened to his teasing, giving a groan she shrugged as she moved onto her back "I don't know" she groaned before she placed her hands over her face with a sigh, she kept her hands over her face "We could just pretend it didn't happen..." she said softly knowing full well she couldn't pretend it didn't happen as she took her hands away from her face and rested them on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 pm

He seemed to be thinking. "Not the best of ideas. For one thing, it's very difficult to just 'forget' something, and pretending it didn't happen will just make everything exceedingly awkward. Best thing to do is talk about it and get things sorted, you know? So, why did you kiss me? And please be honest. Is it because you like me, have feelings for me, just are attracted to me, really horny, what?" He was being very light about this. He wasn't being at all accusing, which showed that he honestly wasn't upset.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Continuing to stare at the ceilling Sammie sigh slightly as she rolled her eyes "I don't know....I-I guess I'm attracted to you...." she said giving a shrug before she turned her head to look at him, "Why'd you kiss me back?" she asked raising an eyebrow watching him as she moved onto her side and curled up into a slight ball getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

That question, he met her gaze, and gave her an embarrassed and mildly apologetic smile. "I'm attracted to you, and like you quite a bit. Have since I met you. The urge to kiss you has been going on near all day. So before you ask, yes, that teasing I was doing earlier was real. It wasn't an act. Though I did intentionally make it LOOK like an act. I was teasing, but also venting some of the, eh, tension I felt. In my own way. It was hard not to kiss you then, but you beat me to it."
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Sammie sat up slowly on her bed, pushing her hair away from her face she looked at Sax. Giving a very small smile she made a nod of her head "Ah I see...." she said softly, looking away from him slightly she ran her fingers through her hair absentmindedly "Well all I have to say is your very good at making things look like an act" she said giving a proper smile as she looked at him full still playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm

He chuckled a bit. "Well, odd as it sounds, I was attempting to let you know I was interested, without actually letting you know. I know it makes no sense, but yeah." He smiled, then sighed a little as he watched her. "You really are a beautiful young woman, you know that? Fun as hell to be around, too. You also have me figured out a bit. Most people can't tell when I'm joking and when I'm being serious. They either have things backwards, or think I'm never serious. You seem to be able to tell."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Sammie gave a laugh as she shook her head slightly at Sax "It makes sense" she said with a smile, listening to him she tilted her head to the side slightly and placed her left index finger to her bottom lip "It's kind of hard not to tell with you when your being serious because your tone of voice changes slightly...." she said with a smirk as she gave a shrug of her shoulders a slight blush on her cheeks from him saying that she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

He grinned there. "Well, you seem to notice, but nobody else I know does....are you aware that you are unbearably cute when you blush like that? I like it. Whether you care about that or not." He frowned a little at that. "I honestly have no idea what to do. I know what I want to do, but...."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Laughing Sammie put her hands over her face and shook her head "I don't do cute...Evil, yes...Sweet, sometimes...But not cute" she said giving another laugh as she took her hands away from her face. "But you can't, right?" she asked as she crossed her legs on the bed tucking her hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next