Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male
Number of posts : 825
Animunny : 851
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:02 am

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 PPPP-1

He nodded a bit, and just laid back, letting himself enjoy what she was doing. Eventually, it got to be too much, and he cleared his throat a bit. "I..Sammie...ugh...I can't hold it...I'm gonna..." He gritted his teeth, trying to hold back until he was sure it was safe. He did not want to upset her or anything.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female
Number of posts : 528
Animunny : 656
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 am

Hearing this Sammie continued moving her head slowly her hand still massaging his balls giving a light squeeze to coax him into releasing, glancing at him she smiled around his member she ran her free hand lightly along his stomach as she closed her eyes giving a light moan around him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

That was all he could take at that point, and he let out a strained 'Fuck' before tensing up with his release, cumming hard into her mouth. He laid back, watching her, breathing a little hard. "Damn...I haven't felt this good in...a long ass fuckin' time...and I haven't cussed this much in awhile either, for that matter.."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 am

Swallowing everything that was in her mouth she sat up and licked her lips, moving she laid down beside him with a small smile "Sorry, I tend to make people swear" she said innocently with a slight laugh as she ran a hand lightly over his chest watching him still smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 am

He chuckled softly, and nodded. "I suppose so. THough that's a good thing, in this case..." He pulled her closer, grinning. "Would you be terribly upset if I said I was glad you came to this place?" He was content to just talk to her and hold her for now. Until she was ready for the main event, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:40 am

Laying her head on his shoulder Sammie gave a light laugh "No I wouldn't be upset at all, cause, now I'm glad I did come here. At first I hated the idea" she said smiling. Kissing his shoulder gently "I think I'm up for some more fun..." she said softly smirking at him as she ran her nails gently along his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:45 am

He quirked an eyebrow, smirking a bit as he did. "Faster than I expected. Well, saddle up then?" He paused, then started to crack up. "I...can't believe I said that....so fuckin' stupid..." He was biting his lip, trying hard to not burst out laughing at the comment he'd made.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 am

Sammie gave a laugh and shook her head at him "You are strange" she teased as she kissed his lips gently as she moved and climbed above him once again pinning him playfully to the bed she smirked at him as she leaned down and placed a kiss on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 am

Sax rolled his eyes. "I'M strange? So says the girl who initiated all of this by kissing me. Though I admit I might have ended up kissing you later on anyway...oh well." He kissed her softly, then glanced down between them. "And be careful, will you? I'm sure you know that the first time hurts, and I don't want you causing yourself unneccessary pain. So don't push yourself."

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

Making a nod of her head Sammie kissed him gently giving Sax a cute smirk "Don't worry I'm very careful" she teased, as she lowered herself onto him. Wincing in pain she took a deep breath before she slowly started moving the pain slowly turning into pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:20 am

He groaned softly as she took him in, moving his hands to her hips, watching her face. "Just go slow till the pain goes away..." THis was for her sake. He personally wanted her to be moving hard and fast, but that would hurt her. And again, that was NOT what he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:31 am

Making a nod of her head continuing to move slowly the pain faded into the background and she started moving slightly faster to give him pleasure as well as herself, giving a light moan she leaned down and kissed his lips lightly before she sat back up and continued moving her pace picking up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Sax gritted his teeth, biting back a groan of pleasure as she started picking up her pace. She was rather tight, but he certainly wasn't complaining, and she didn't seem to be either. He ran his hands gently up her body, carressing her soft skin, before cupping her breasts, and massaging them firmly, eager to give her more pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:50 am

Sammie continued to move letting her eyes close slowly she gave a small smile as she felt Sax's hands run over her body, as he massaged her breasts firmly she gave a light moan of pleasure before she ran her nails lightly down his chest as she kept up a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Sax then lifted himself up into a sitting position as she moved on him, wrapping an arm around her, his other hand going to the back of her head, fingers twisting in her hair as he kissed her. He used his arm around her waist to help her move, loving the feel of her. He just hoped they were never caught. If they were, he'd likely go to jail, and probably wouldn't see her ever again. And the idea of that upset him. No, he'd have to make sure they were never caught.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:00 am

Smiling softly into the kiss, Sammie pressed against Sax loving being with him. Feeling his arm snake around her waist and his hand in her hair just made her not want them to be caught at all, hooking her arms around his neck gently she continued to move with his help. Breaking the kiss after a moment she buried her face in his neck breathing in the smell of his skin as her inner walls started to tighten more around his member making her moan softly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:31 pm

(My computer is finally working right again! YAY! So yes, I'm back! Hopefully to STAY!)

Sax groaned more loudly, and got just a little impatient. He couldn't help it. He started thrusting up into her a bit as she moved, helping things along a bit. He chuckled a bit, holding her close. It was odd, really. He'd been attracted to women before, obviously, but, aside from drugged up romps in his past, he'd never actually allowed himself to get this close to a woman. Actually, it was the first time he'd been with a woman, and had a clear head at the time. He just really liked Sammie. Alot.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 pm

(YAY! Welcome back!! =] )

Bitting her bottom lip as Sax pushed into her Sammie gasped softly and moved a little faster, feeling her walls clenching him hard. Moving her head she pressed her lips to his as her climax rose quickly, giving a light moan she orgasamed hard which made her dig her nails lightly into his back she slowed her pace down as she broke the kiss but kept her lips near his as she caught her breath slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:33 pm

As it turned out, Sammie's orgasm, with the clenching of her inner walls and her juices coating his member, drove him near all the way home. He was able to hold back just long enough to get out a rather important question. "Ugn...do...do I need to pull out here? Gah, if so, do it now!" Really, it was a case of whether she wanted it in her or on her, as she barely had time to get it out of her at all, let alone move out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 pm

"No...Don't pull out" Sammie said softly with a moan as she continued to move on him she kissed his lips lightly gently nibbling on his bottom lip. Keeping her hands around his neck she loved the feeling of having him inside her it felt wonderful running her finger tips lightly over the top section of his back she broke the kiss and trailed kisses to his neck sliding her hands from around his neck she placed her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 pm

The moment she said that, he tensed up, cumming hard within her, filling her with his seed. He instinctually buried himself as deep as he could inside her, holding her close as he released inside her. It had been awhile and, to put it bluntly, there was quite a bit. It was leaking from her around him member as he relaxed, breathing hard. He just wanted to know one thing. He chuckled a bit, and gave her a tired grin. "So...have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 am

Listening to him Sammie gave a soft laugh before she looked at him "I did have fun" she said softly with a smile, moving carefully off of him she laid down beside him on the bed catching her breath slightly "Did you have fun?" she asked softly giving another laugh as she moved her hair away from her face as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:04 am

Sax grinned a bit. "Yeah, yeah...I had fun...a great deal of fun..." He stroked her cheek lightly, smiling. "And just think. Originally, you were trying to get me to stay away from you. Silly girl, had you succeeded, this wouldn't have happened, now would it?"

Back to top Go down
Mystiikins
Otaku Prince/Princess
Mystiikins

Female

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 am

As Sax stroked her cheek Sammie gave a small laugh, "Yeah...I'm gald you didn't stay away from me Sax" she said with a smile. Sitting up slightly she kissed his lips gently before laying back down looking tired as she tried to keep her eyes open as she looked at him still smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Otakami
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am

Sax smiled, and pulled her to himself, holding her close. "You're probably tired. Go to sleep, Sammie. I know I certainly intend to sleep. We have to get up early to....clean up. Need to be careful so nobody finds out..." He yawned heavily, and kissed her softly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]   Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Up? [Male/Mature/One person needed]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next