Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness
Madness

Female
Number of posts : 1064
Animunny : 1131
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Shadow Forest Dark_forest

The land of Shadow Forest had belonged to Hateful Night’s family for generations. Each litter bearing at least one male pup that had the strength and fortitude to lead the pack that walked in the land of shadows. The land of evil creatures and strong foes, a land tainted by evil.

The wolves who roamed these lands tended to be cold at heart, ruthless, and merciless. However, within the confines of their packs the wolves better nature showed itself in sometimes weird ways. They all loved one another and fought together no matter the danger.

Recently a new power had come to the dark forest. Forces were moving through the woods that the Alpha and his pack had never faced before, and they came at the worst time. The time had come for the Alpha to pick his mate, and with this new threat Night had no intention of following that duty just yet. Could the right female change his mind?

Shadow Forest Wolf-2-1

The night was cool and fresh, for once being clear and light. The moon shone down on the trees making the soft ground and moss covered rocks look alive with beauty. This was the kind of night that the Alpha of Shadow Forest lived for, and a night that he liked to enjoy alone.

He had wandered off from the main pack a few hours ago, leaving them to talk amongst themselves and enjoy the night air. More importantly, he left them to squabble over him without having to hear their arguments. At this point the pack was in two factions, one side demanding he take a mate, the other fighting for his right to choose when was best to take a mate for himself.

His own opinions on the matter had of course had gone silent, as he preferred to keep his thoughts to himself. Of course it didn’t take long before someone had to break the tranquility of that moment. He raised himself into a sitting position and sniffed the air, pinpointing who was currently approaching him. They stopped on the outskirts of the clearing he currently occupied, waiting for him to signify his acceptance of their approach.

“You may come closer.” He said, his gravelly voice lifting through the silent clearing to the wolf’s ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rp is basically about a wolf pack who has to work together to fight something that has entered their forest, all while trying to convince their Alpha to take a mate. Anyone can join this rp and the more the merrier! all I ask is that one person take over the character Klein, Night's sister. Just remember that she is a snow white wolf, as that is what sets her apart.

This is pretty much a free for all. Any wolf character will be accepted and any female wolf character can try for Night's affections. So its like a love story with fighting, battles, war, and wolves! lol!

So....please join! ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://madnessharnessed.deviantart.com/
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female
Number of posts : 217
Animunny : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Klein shook her white head as she approched, her steps light." Brother are they pestering you again about a mate?" She stopped beside her brother and sat down on her white haunches as she looked his way, a calm smile on her jaws. " You know they are jelous of you right? They only want you out of the way so they can pick on me."

Klein's mate of one year was brutally murdered by a bear while on the hunt and she had yet to find another since the loss. Nor had she had any pups, though many had asked.

" I don't think you should worry about anything right now." she said as she rose and shook her white fur thouroghly.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:53 am

Shadow Forest Wolf-2-1

Night looked over at his sister, and her eyes softened. He was terribly fond of Klein, after all, she was all that was left of his family. She understood him in ways that others could only dream of, and as such he was not resentful of her softly spoken words.

“I would rip out the throat of any who dared make you take mate before your time young one.” He said, his voice low, his threat playful, though with a serious note that she would know was available to her.

Her words about his choice warmed him though, even with the chill of the night. He knew that he needed to make a decision soon, but the right fae had not yet made herself known. He needed a strong alphass, a female who could stand on her own paws and make her desires known. But also a female who wouldn’t be afraid to seek him out for comfort and solace. She needed to be intelligent as well so that conversations with her would be entertaining. It was simply hard to find a female with all of those qualifications.

He stood himself then and looked toward the sky. A few stars shone their light through the darkness of the fog, and his face softened further.

“Sadly, I don’t think I have much of a choice anymore.”
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Klein smiled and nuzzled Night's nose, he hated when she did that." Brother you are way too serious. You need to lighten up. They are just telling me things I already know" she grinned and turned to return to the pack den. " You always have a choice as do I." she said as he form retreated into the forest like a soft whisper in the forest air. She paded back to the dens and looked back worried for her older brother. " You will find her or I will." she said to herself as she paded into the den and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:41 pm

Shadow Forest Wolf-2-1

Night shook his head as his beloved sister padded off. He couldn’t bring himself to truly agree with her. There was simply too much riding on him continuing his blood line. After all, he was easily the strongest male wolf for miles, and quite possibly the strongest of Alpha’s that the Shadow Forest pack had ever seen. That strength needed to be passed on, and to do that he needed a mate.

Night looked up at the sky and searched for the bright moon. Seeing her in her full glory gave his heart a lift, and filled him peace no matter how temporary it was. Lying down again, he kept his eyes trained on the full moon. He followed her passage through the sky like a silent guardian, never moving. He was so still that even the animals that normally were mortally afraid of him dared come close to the living statue.

When the moon finally fell beneath the horizon and the sun began to rise did he lower his eyes to the ground and lay his head on his paws.

Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Mystic padded toward the alpha a lil and then decided against it. Her eyes lowered as she watched the way he looked at the moon and smiled when he did. He was so sad anymore and she couldn't bear to see him so sad. She sat on her hanches and sighed at the young king.'I wish you knew how much I love you Night' she thought as she watched him in the moonlight. Laying down herself, she layed her head down and slept knowing he was so near yet so far.
Back to top Go down
Madness
Madness

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:05 am

Shadow Forest Wolf-2-1

Night rose when it was a little past dawn. He hadn’t slept that night, but it mattered little to the Alpha. He usually didn’t much sleep as is. He was one of those few animals who simply couldn’t sleep sometimes and last night was one of those times. When he stood, Mystic’s scent wafted towards him, and he realized she must have been lying nearby. He shook his head softly as he realized she had probably been there for a while and he had not noticed.

He padded over to where she lay, and nudged her lightly with his nose. When he felt she was awake he said softly, “You should have slept with the pack Mystic.”

Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Mystic jumped to her feet as she saw who was speaking and stood and lowered her ears." I know. I'll um go back to the den now." She turned and started back, kicking herself mentally for being so dumb to lay where he could scent her. 'dang it. You stupid idiot.' she said to herself as she passed Klein and she didn't look at her as she passed. Klein watched her friend and then nipped on her tail. "Ow that hurt Klien!" Mystic said as she turned around and Klein grinned." Stay here and tell him. You and he have the same stubborness I swear."
Mystic sat on her haunches and nodded as Klein went to fetch her brother and bring him to his destiny.
Back to top Go down
animefireangel2009
animefireangel2009

Female

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Mystic trotted away as Klien went by. She didn't want to be told to confess her love to Night, she wanted to do it herself. On her own terms. She went back to the pack den and had every male in the pack look at her as if she had done something wrong. She growled as she wandered to the lake and layed down, watching her refection ripple in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest   Shadow Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Forest
Page 1 of 1