Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Shadow Slayer X!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female
Number of posts : 1865
Animunny : 12731
Registration date : 2009-02-03

RP with Shadow Slayer X! Empty
PostSubject: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:51 pm

We can discuss our upcoming RP here. =) It's more effective than PMing, I think anyway lol.

I'm excited for our rp!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
https://animagicrpsite.rpg-board.net
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male
Number of posts : 12
Animunny : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Hmmmm, good question. Should we stick to one specific genre? Or we can go complex and mash a bunch of genres together?
Haha, the second one seems much more fun if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

The second sounds good to me! =) I'm assuming your character would most likely be under the Fantasy or Future RP section. What do you think?

Also, is there anything in his past we can play off of and develop into an rp?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

He falls in heavily to the Future section. Of course, knowing as my novels were for my RP characters and the 10+ years it took to develop my series with that character (and others), my lore allows for even the most interesting of things to happen haha.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm

I figured it would be future. Okay, I'm going to copy and paste your character's history here for my own personal reference lol.

History: (I'm going to keep this short) Zack Haru was born on a distant planet known as Centaria, During the Unifying Age on his homeworld, the planet was attacked by an unknown force which was soon to be discovered as the E.R.A Commission Corp. He grew up on the colony world of Garadei EB4. Soon enough, he discovered his potential power to harness darkness and shadow. He then after met up with his brother Kai and joined the Committee of Universal Guardians. Ever since then, he has been traveling helping all that he could while attempting to find anyone related to the E.R.A Commission Corp.
(There's alot more, I've actually made novels and manga to this entire universe, it's pretty insane and this was one of my favorite characters next to Kai. So forgive me if this seems out of place, but it's my main RP character and it has been for years.)

So E.R.A. are the corporation that attacked (and destroyed?) his home world. Was he then captured and sent to the colony world?

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Well, they only attacked his homeworld, Centaria (his homeworld) is roughly the size of 1,203,003 kilometers in diameter, about the size of the sun. They pulled off an attack on the planet's capital of Xentalia in order to murder the royal families, whom which is the character's parents.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Oh okay. And from there was he sent off to the colony world, or did he flee so he wouldn't be murdered as well?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Correct, sorry for the long and complex storyline ^_^;
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

No, I like it! So did he flee or was he sent to the colony world? And was his home world destroyed completely, or taken over?

I just want to get an idea of the story line so I can make a character for myself. ^^

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

He fled on one of the many cruisers that were fleeing the planet during the attack on the capital, ever since then the planet was left alone and able to thrive and reconstruct. And yes, the ship he escape one was also filled with many other people fleeing during the attack. This ship in particular fled to a distant colony world in another galaxy, which it should've been on course with the other ships (that original course was to simply to another planet in the system where they could lay low).
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Well that leaves a lot of room for my character to fit in. Good! ^^

So the flight that went to the other colony...was it filled with the survivors of the royal family and their servants, workers, high class, etc? Or was it just a random pick?

<3 Saphira

Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Mostly a mixer of workers and high class citizens. But, in general just a mix.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Perfect. Let me find a picture and develop a sort of story for my character, and then we'll go from there! Did you want to start it since it's your character/story line we're basing the RP off of?

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Actually, this is an ever expanding story (since I've had an entire website and functioning community dedicated to this one universe), so it doesn't matter who starts, and the more people the better!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Alright! Well if you could start on the intro while I get my character developed and bio up, that would be awesome. =)

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:01 pm

ok sound good!
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am

Let me know when you've figured out the intro. =) I'm excited!

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Shadow Slayer X
N00b
Shadow Slayer X

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 pm

I figured it out. From here we can simply start the RP from whatever cast of characters who want to join in and we can span it out from there. If you need details just PM me.
Back to top Go down
SaphiraShijinuske
Admin
Admin
SaphiraShijinuske

Female

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Okay, why don't you start the rp and announce that it's up and running, and from there if other people are interested they can sign up? Sound good? =)

<3 Saphira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Shadow Slayer X!   RP with Shadow Slayer X! Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Shadow Slayer X!
Page 1 of 1