Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tear Drops on my Guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:49 am

"I'm feeling better." Maggie confirmed. "I guess the fever got the best of me is all." she commented, frowning slightly. "But what about you?" she asked. "You've had me worried."

She blinked and looked over her shoulder before looking back to Yami. A shadow of doubt seemed to fall over her as she shifted in her seat. It was slowly building beyond a small fear, that voice, and steadily becoming something she was dreading. It was ominous almost..... like a creepy persn asking a child to come play a game..... a nice gesture made sinister.

-----------------------

Liz took Anne's hand and smiled at Blake. "we'll bring lunch back then." she said, pulling her car keys out of her pocket. "Give a call if you need anything."

She looked to Anne. "Ready?" she asked, already walking with her to the door.

It was nice having someone to worry about other than herself... it kept her mind busy. In that aspect alone, Anne was helping more than she could imagine.

--------------------------

[Andrew is death. I play him and Michael.... did you wanna write out the exorcism scene?]

Ulacard frowned slightly. "I wasn't looking for a way to blame anyone." he said simply. "But you came to visit. So, we'll visit." he reasoned before pausing. "How did the kid take meeting you?"
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Yami sat down next to Maggie, he seemed a bit paler then usual. "Are you taking your medicine?" He questioned, a tone of concern in his voice. "I'm fine, just needed time to.. Think." He breathed out, glancing away from her. "Its fine though, sorry to have worried you." Yami seemd a bit distant.

Jase looked at his hands that were folded in his lap. He couldn't help but overhear the two being concerned for each other. He wish he could do more as Maggie's brother. But even with this new born power, he felt powerless to help Maggie. He wanted to learn more, become stronger..

------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon was surprised at how Ulacard was acting, it took her off guard. Curious as to why he was curious of her son. "He was a bit.. Distant." Aeon breathed out, "I think he's resentful. But I don't blame him." She spoke honestly. "I shouldn't run away from things, I face death every day of my life- but yet dealing with life makes me panic.." She looked up to look Ulacard in the eye's, he knew this was true- she had ran away from him as well. Being stuck between Heaven and Hell, living an immortal life- things so human were only a brief moment in her life. It scared her to see how short life really could be, even though she had lived through decades. Plenty lovers in her lifetime, but she had never met anyone like Ulacard.

Meanwhile..

Blake looked to Liz, staring into her eyes for a brief moment, before nodding to what she said. "Yeah, bring back a sub or something.." He trailed off, and looked down at all the paper work that flooded his desk top. He grumbled, and rubbed his temple with his free hand, and flipped through some papers with his other hand.

Anne smiled lightly as Liz took her hand, and nodded. "I'm ready." Though she felt a surge of pain through her body, she didn't flinch- she didn't want to alarm Liz. Though she knew this was what Liz was feeling, so much pain. Though for Liz, it momentarily lessened Liz's pain.

---------------------------
Meanwhile..

A dark energy seemed to leak across the ground, like a grimy fog that felt of depression. A red glow in the distant, screams, groans, and a light chanting could be heard in the distant.

"Gross." Zero said flatly, she was there out of no where. And without explanation. "I'm a Vampire Hunter expert, not demon possessions.. This crap freaks me out." She loaded her gun with bullets that contained a black liquid, and the other rounds contained a clear liquid. "So what's the situation Micheal?" She was a blessed Hunter, as was her twin brother. Though he was retired.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Michael looked over, currently squatting down near the ooze himself, having been poking at it with the barrel of his gun. "We have to wait on Andrew. Tall dark and creepy will be calling the shots." he said standingup- pushing his blond hair out of his face.

"You do realize, when you talk about people like that they're bound to hear you." Andrew frowed, making his way over to the pair.

Andrew was indeed a tall man, roughly Ulacards height. He had short black air, spiked in the back and matter in the front. He had a healthy tan to his skin- that golden Mediterranean look. It seemed to clash with his seafoam colored eyes.

"Well you shouldn't be late, and I wouldn't be so mean." Michael shrugged with a yawn.

"... Whoever thought pairing up Fire and Death has a sick sense of humor." Andrew said dully before looking to zero. "We're going to try and figure out what the demon wants. If we can, save the woman he's posessing. If not-- we kill her and send the demon back to hell."

Michael did a double take. "Say wha' now?" he blinked, flabbergasted. "How can you--"

"Orders. Not my choice." Andrew cut him off. "I don't like the idea much myself.

-------------------------

"So I've noticed." Ulacard let a small dig slide. "I take it he didn't take the news so well?" he raised an eyebrow. "Can't imagine how Maggie might react when she finds out she has the saint of all saints inside her." he mused. "Poor girl would most likely try to have me committed if I told her, or just have a break down..."

The Saint of Light, afterall, was said to be the embodiment of the Holy Ghost itself. Manifested into the woman Mary. Then again-- who knew for sure... it was all simply here-say.

-------------------------------

"I didn't take any tonight." Maggie admitted.

Their conversation was cut short as the class began. Maggie was too distracted to take notes though...
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:44 am

Zero raised an eyebrow as Michael spoke, and then glanced over to see Andrew approaching from behind him. She chuckled to herself, and put her guns into their holsters. She watched the two without saying anything, which was weird- she normally interrupted everyone. But this mission was serious, and she needed to focus. "Orders are orders." She shrugged, she was used to seeing death, and taking lives. It was part of her job after all.

"Lets go before we're too late." She stepped into the dark mist that floated over the ground. She kept on hand on a gun, the other at her side so she could quickly grab for a blade, or stake. Though she didn't need a stake for demons. She still kept one on her at all times.

The screams grew louder the closer they got. Chanting, there defiantly was a possession going on.

------------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon couldn't stand to look into his eye's for too long, but she was too strong willed to look away. She felt like she wouldn't be as in control if she let him get to her. "He took it better then I expected.. But I really didn't expect much." She breathed out, and lightly bit the side of her plump lip. She always looked very appealing, she didn't have to try hard. "Maggie is a strong young lady, I think she'll do fine as a Saint. She just needs to learn more about how the world really is.. Such an innocence I envy."

Meanwhile..

Yami watched Maggie carefully, a smile crept onto his lips. She looked beautiful, though you could tell by her distracted expression she was concerned with something. Maggie was easy for Yami to read, since they had spent so much time together. That thought made him frown, in the past months they had been distant yet so close.

-------------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

As Anne sat in the back of a cab with Liz, she remained holding her hand. Anne refused to let go of her hand, even though she was starting to feel the pain a bit more extreme. She tried hard not to show it, by taking shallow breathes and keeping her heart rate down to appear normal. Though beads of sweat started to form on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Now that she was loking at a power of wills, she noticed something was.... off.

Ulacard chuckled and finished off the coffee. "All things truly wicked start from innocence. " he stated, keeping his eyes on her. There was somethign there.... Something wrong.

"I do hope Maggie and Yami have a better chance at happiness than another mixed couple I know of. But then, it's considered an impardonal sin now. I believe that was because of you, if I'm not mistaken. Something about leading a priest astray on his path of righiousness..."

Those were some touchey details. It should have been clear now-- it wasn't the Ulacard she knew she was speaking with now.

"Imagine a child of darkness with the Saint of Light...." he clicked his tounge. "Tangled webs."
----------------

For a moment, Anne got a feal of what cauzed Liz the most pain. A preminition.

Liz let out a sharp gasp, pulling her hand free of Anne's, placing it on their drivers shoulder. "Faster." she said suddenly. There was a scence of urgency to her voice.

-----------------

Andrew frowned as they walked, the darkness creeping up his legs. It made him look like he was floating. "Zero, you're incharge of Michael." he said suddenly, getting a glare from his partner. "If you two come across the woman, try to save her. if you can't- shoot to kill. And anyone else you come across. This is a clean up mission." he reminded the blond who continued to glare.

"You're a real ass hole at time, did you know?"

Andrew frowned. "Comes with the title, 'death." he responded dryly. "I'll go aruond back. Think you two can take the front?"

Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:19 am

Aeon stood up, dropping her cup of coffee- it hit the floor and spilled across the perfectly white tile. "You bastard." She glared at him, "Using him like a puppet.. I'll kill and send you right back to hell." She hissed, bearing her fangs to threaten the demon. She hand her hands out in front of her in a defensive pose, claws out. She moved quickly, pinning Ulacards body down- in one quick movement she bit his neck. Drawing the blood out made his body too weak, and the demon would have to abandon it. A screeching noise roared out in the room. Aeon protectively held herself over Ulacards body. She dragged his body out into the hall when there was no sign of the demon. "Help, now." She demanded loudly.

A nurse exclaimed, "What happened here!?" She quickly turned to look at the woman, but she was gone. "Oh mi gosh- he needs a blood transfusion stat."

Anne rushed around the corner with Liz, and saw several nurses surrounding Ulacard's body. She frowned, and pushed past and older nurse. "Move." She said bluntly, and placed her hands onto Ulacards chest. She squeezed her eye's shut, and focused. Her body glowed brightly of a golden light. The nurses were pushed back, they stumbled as they watched in shock. Liz would have to do some clean up here..

Anne felt more pain surge through her body, she had been exhausted from using her abilities on Liz. This was fully draining her, but she kept onto him anyways. God, save him. Anne fell back, she had passed out. But Ulacard was stabilized, and conscious.

Aeon has rushed to possession site, she knew that is where the demon would go. His minions were prepping a healthy body for the demon to become one with. She would not let this demon live. Aeon had dealt with plenty of demons in her life time. She was stepped in between Michael and Zero. "This is serious shit that's going down." Her tone chilling, she was clearly pissed off. And this was personal.

Zero nodded, a serious look on her face for once. "Roger that." She cocked her gun, and then a small smirk came across her lips. "Lets make em bleed."

They stepped into an opening through the dark mist, and bullets started to unload towards the dark creatures. Screeching, and quickly moving shadows swarmed them. They would protect their master, and do their best to give her time to complete the ritual.

----------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

Yami frowned, and looked down at his hands. He felt a pain in his heart. Mother. His mind started to race, and he quickly stood up- and stumbled towards the door. "Excuse me.." He muttered out, and tried to focus.

Vincent frowned, and quickly placed down his book. "Remain in your seats students." He said in a commanding tone as he went after Yami. "Yami, my child- what is it?"

"Aeon- there's something wrong with her.. I can feel it. I feel such anger.. And pain."

Vincent frowned, "Lets go." He looked to the door where he knew Maggie would be, "Don't worry, go to the hospital. Your uncle needs you." He walked off with Yami, quickly taking steps as they disappeared down the hallway. In a flash, they were gone.

OOC: She didn't turn him.. Just drank off of him lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

Liz gathered up Anne in her arms, frowning at the child..... Oh- work.

She closed her eyes for a moment and focused on the panicking nurses and onlookers. After a few moments, the panic faded into confusion. What had they all been worried about anyway? No one could remember....

But they had two unconscious females on the floor, and a man scheduled to go into the OR for spinal surgery on the floor with them, currently seeming to be in a good amount of pain.

Orders flew as the two girls were taken to a room and Ulacard was carefully hoisted onto a dolly, sedated, and rushed off to the OR. He was running late for his operation....

And some how, things continued as normal.

---------------

Somewhere in the darkness, Aeon was sideswiped form behind.

Before the attacker could get another hit in through, Andrew had stepped in.

"When did you get here?" he asked, offering the vampiress a hand up.

The woman on the table was blocked from them by an entire swarm of little demons. Physical manifestations. Rare, dangerous, anamilistic and stupid luckily. But they had done their job.

The woman on the table sat up and arched her neck, sighing. It was a heavy sound, almost layered and it cut through the darkness like a knife, creating a clear space between them and her. She'd killed her own minions.

The human woman's flesh took on a strange blue hue from the demons energy. She opened her mouth and inhaled deeply. Red orbs the others haddnt seen only a moment ago appeared where the demons she had slaughtered appeared, flying into her, being consumed. Souls. She sighed again, letting out a slight moan as her naked form leaned forward, the boned under the skin shifting and crunching.

This one was no mere shuttle puppet. The Demon was making itself a permanent settling.

Michael and Zero both seemed to have thee same idea, emptying a round into her. It never made it past the barrier.

Andrew frowned, watching for only a moment. "We need to retreat." he said suddenly. Though, they had only been in the battle for hardly half a minute. "This is no typical demon we're dealing with. She's a Hellian."

Michael looked to Andrew and frowned. "Cant you just summon up a cloud of death and smite her, angel boy?"

He shook his head. "A Hellian is a prince of Hell. One of Lucifers Generals. the four of us will die if we stay."

When the Saint of Death tells you you're about to die, you dont question him....
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Aeon accepted the helping hand of Andrew, and quickly got up to her feet and hissed lightly. She hated these pesky dark minions. "That demon, it was inside Ulacard.."

Zero frowned, the bullets not making it even close to the demon. It was too late. "Fuck." She mutter, and looked to Michael. She couldn't believe he had told them to retreat. If they couldn't do anything about it, who could? She lowered her gun none the less, and obeyed her orders. She took a step back, not taking her eye off the demons shifting body. It was creepy.

Aeon clenched her fist, she did not want to back down from this creature who had insulted her. She would make it suffer. She stared it down, though with a common respect for her comrades- she backed down. She wouldn't put their lives at risk for her to even the score. But she wouldn't let it get away with this. "The more souls it collects, the powerful it grows.. So get your shit together." She snapped at them, and turned her back- walking away quickly. She wanted to get back to Ulacard, make sure he was alright..

Zero didn't take her eye off the demon, but retreated with the two Saints. She looked to Micheal, as if to question his call. She didn't want to die, but they did serve to lay down their lives in the name of God and the Church. Though their lives were very important, and they served God and the Church better alive.

--------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Vincent had taken Yami with him to Blake, they were speaking with each other as Yami observed the other Vampire in the room. He seemed out of place, but Yami also felt out of place. He didn't know who this Blake person was, or how he was connected to his mother. Even though the pain had stopped, he still felt concerned for his mother.

Blake phone rang, and he took a step back and frowned. "We need to act quickly then." He shut the phone, and let out a grunt of disapproval. "It's no normal demon possession.. It's a Hellian."

Vincent looked intrigued. "Oh? That's not common." He simply stated, and crossed his arms casually. "Well then that is trouble."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 pm

"If Andrew gave the order, he must have a plan." Michael said, obviously in a half attempt to convince himself the same. He would have stayed..... Blasted the Hellian back to hell or tried to set it ablaze.... Anything. Under her even stare he shifted. He wanted to believe Andrew.

Still...

Andrew looked like a man on a mission, pulling out his phone. He hung up after reporting into blake and looked back to the others. "Close off the area." he said. "We wont be able to kill her without at least the 3 strongest saints, and Liz is out for the count."
Michael frowned."Youve got me. You and I can do some damage."

Andrew frowned. "Fire, death, Mind, and Body- r life. Those are the four strongest. If we get killed before we can kill it- no one will be able to. So stop arguing with me." he said, pulling his trench coat off.

Andrew was different from the others. He was a saint, yes. But by birth. Not by blood. He was the only original saint still walking the Earth. "Zero, You're the best we have for surveillance. Can we count on you to keep us posted?" he asked. "Demetri is on his way. Once he's here, I'm going. I need to see about getting some things from the Vatican. If the Hellian was inside of Ulacard we may have some issues." he frowned. He tossed his coat to Michael who caught it with a glare. "Odds are she'll be in there for the next 245 hours until she is stable. We have a limited time frame to react. If she leaves this place before then- it'll be a lot harder to kill it."
Michael frowned, looking to Zero. "Did you get all that? Because I sure as hell dont understand why we dont just burn the place down."

------

Meanwhile--------

Ulacard was moved into recovery, proper on his side with IVs and a mask on. Coming out of surgery, he would need some time to become aware again.

"So, what do you think?" One doctor asked the other with a frown.

The second doctor sighed, pulling his paper mask off. "I think it's the same risk with all arthroscopic surgery. He knew the risks. You have the order put i?"

"Yeah. Permanent chair should be here for him by the end of the day. We have the rehab center ready and waiting for him too. So the damage was that bad huh?"

The second doctor nodded again. "Yeah. It was ever worse when we actually got in there. I doubt he'll ever walk again. If he does, he'll be a cripple, that's for sure. Sad- I heard he was a vet of the Church."

"Yeah?" the first doctor seemed veaugly interested as a nurse came in and removed Ulacards face mask and had him lay on his back. The tall man had that unnatural chalky look to his skin you usualy get after a surgery. His long hair was in a tight bun on top of his head to keep it out of the nurse's way.

---------------

When Anna woke up, She was laying in a bed, wrapped in something warm. Two somethings.

Liz was laying beside the girl, resting with her arms protectively around the child. She had since woken up and obviously moved to keep her company. Or just keep an eye on her.

Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Zero nodded, but frowned. She had a bad feeling about all this. "Got it.." She crossed her arms, feeling there was something not right- but was not her place to say anything. She looked to Micheal, "Yeah, yeah.." Zero had never seen a Hellian in her short lifetime. It was intimidating, the sheer power of it exceeded anything she had ever encountered.

------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Anne woke up, and quickly sat up- out of the comfort and warmth of the bed. "We need to see him, we need to help him-" Anne protested, and then found her body quite weak. her whole body felt sore, as she looked at her hands she felt light headed. "He needs our help.." She managed to muttered.

------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon swung the door open, "Fuck." She entered the room, and punched the wall- making the concert crack. She had the rooms attention on her. She then noticed her son, and felt slightly embarrassed, though kept herself together. "The Hellian won't just stay there, it's going to get out. We need to stop it now."

Blake frowned, "The Vatican is not responding with orders, other then the orders to wait for them to assess the situation.." He grumbled, knowing Aeon would not like that response. For the most part Blake had the authority to do as he pleased to get rid of a threat. But for some reason, the Church was stepping on his toes. "I'm doing everything I can. Meanwhile, I'm going to the hospital- want to come?"

Aeon clenched her fist, and let out a breathe. "Is he out of surgery yet?" She received a nod, and so she agreed. She then looked to Vincent, and her son- who were both being quiet. "Vincent, get him out of here. Out of the city, it's not safe here- for anyone."

Yami's first thought was Maggie, he would not leave without Maggie.

Vincent nodded, he agreed. "You should report to the Council." Vincent advised, "If the church will take no action, Vampire's will do what we will to survive. Eliminate any threat." It's how they survived. He glanced over at Jesse, who the Council had sent to help Blake.

Blake looked to Aeon, "Lets go." He had a bad feeling, but he didn't say anything. The room was already full of tension. "I will see you old friend." He nodded at Vincent, and left the room with Aeon fallowing him. They went straight to the hospital. As they entered the room, Aeon stopped by the door- while Blake went to Ulacard's bedside.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Ulacard opened his eyes when he heard foot steps. He had the bleary half asleep look to him. Morphine tended to do that to a person.

Upon seeing Blake's familiar face looking down at him he cracked a weak smile. "Been years since I couldn't say I've had worse..." he joked. His body ached all over, which was to be expected after the possession he had just been released from. That, accompanied by spinal surgery, being thrown like a rag doll and rained and healed.... Yes. He was a bit worse for ware.

He'd woken up an hour ago and discovered the paralysis from his hips down, though for the life of him couldn't recall what had happened after being thrown away from the woman he and Judus had found. He suspected she had something to do with the issue... Just as he suspected Blake, though as good of a friend as he was, was not there merely to tell him 'get well soon'.

The hunters purple eyes turned to Aeon in the door, and his joking grin faltered slightly. If she, of all people, had chosen to come visit him in the hospital it meant things were more serious than he had originally thought. The bed was already at a slight incline, so he had no need to shift and sit up. "What's going on?" he asked, turning his eyes back to Blake. They had dulled back to their typical deep blue.

===== meanwhile=======

After Dimitri arrived, Andrew left, taking his friends motorcycle and leaving him in charge of Michael and Zero. He needed to head to Rome. For starters, if Ulacard became a ghoul- he was fairly sure, noone in their group would have the heart to do him in... He was simply too likable of a man. Like a brother to whoever he came across. For the more official reasons- he would need back up and equipment to deal with the hellion. He would need explicit permission form the pope, but he would need to employ the power of the occult and call upon Saint Lucifer's decedent to put her back where she belonged. Life was only a child, and Light had yet to awaken... Michael still was not good enough with his powers to be of much use either. And Liz, well.... She wouldn't last five minutes, let alone the 5 hours it would likely take to try and take down the prince of hell.

Saint Lucifer,( Not to be confused with Satan) was the patron saint of Magic. Witchcraft, now refereed to as the occult, had not always been considered evil. In fact, The blood line of Saint Lucifer, as with all of the saints, were decedents of an angel. The saint of life, was the decedent of Gabriel. The saint of death- well.... The angel of death himself. Michael adopted the name of his ancestor, and mind- or Liz- she was the decedent of the Angel Raphael. Marry, she was said to be the holy spirit in carnet (Although others suggested she were simply the decendent of Drop, a female angel who had since fallen- along with Lucifer). Others, like Judus were decedents not of angels but of apostles.... It was all so complicated- and yet so simple. If you came from a blessed blood line, you in turn were blessed... even if your gifts were considered 'dark'. The decedents of Lucifer, were born of the Angel Lucifer. Before he fell. They remained holy, though stained undeniably by the stigma of what was now Satan.

If Andrew and the current decedent of Lucifer, who he did not know personalty but knew the church kept on a short leash, could sand against the Hellian, the possibility of Apocalypse could be avoided.

With that goal in mind, Andrew pushed the suzuki harder, blowing past stop lights and cops alike on his way to the airport. And never once was he stopped.

======Meanwhile========

Maggie hung up her phone and stood up, slipping out of the archives, making her way back to the public section of the library. With that call out of the way, and plans for 10 pm sharp, he would have to get to the hospital quickly to check on Ulacard.

She tossed her bag over her shoulder and hurried off, slipping onto the bus just before the double doors closed. She'd left the school hours earlier, and as the lights of Tokyo passed by, she couldn't help but smile and toss some of her hair over her shoulder.Tonight was a wonderful night to live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tear Drops on my Guitar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3