Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Check out the banner contest!! Visit the Contest board, show your support, and post up your best banner for our site! =)
Animagic RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tear Drops on my Guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female
Number of posts : 266
Animunny : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 am

Judus quickly unloaded his clips, using his duel guns- shooting at the attackers. He shot one that tried to get Ulacard from behind, and then focused on the one flying towards him. He kicked him mid-air, and then shot him as he flung to the ground. He fended off a few more weak one's that easily succumbed to death.

He noticed the woman Ulacard freed became enraged, and started to attack Ulacard. But also noticed a small girl sobbing behind the stone slab of an alter. She was guarded by four demons who looked to be pretty powerful. As Ulacard was throw towards him, he side stepped so not to be thrown down as well. He aimed his gun at her, and with a blank expression on his face. "Surrounded unto me, and you shall be freed." Gun in one hand, cross in the other. "The darkness will only consume you, and yet it can free you."

The small girl watched him from between the demon's holding her captive. Her huge doe eye's red, and puffy from the tear's she'd cried. Were these men here to help her? She saw a light through the darkness, and cried out. "Save me!" Her tone a whimper, and her voice hard to hear.

-----------------------------
Meanwhile..

Blake paused, and glanced over at her. Watching her every move as she loudly typed away. He pondered on what she meant. He had known her since she was a child, he had basically raised her- and taught her everything he knew. He had a very special place in his heart for her. Which was more you could say then most people, Blake never really was the emotional type. He could stand to loose people close to hi, but he could not stand to loose Liz.

----------------------------
Meanwhile..

Yami watched her slowly fall asleep, and let out a light sigh. He glanced away towards the wall. His mind full of though, pondering, wondering. He tried to act collected, and supportive for Maggie's sake. But he felt like his world was getting turned upside down. He was sheltered as he grew up, he'd known Vincent hiss whole life. But only since he hit puberty did he actually find out he was a Vampire.

He wished he knew more, and Vincent would tell him whatever he wanted. But sometimes he would tell him it's for another time. His mother had left him with his father, who didn't even want him. His father quickly got married, and started to travel. Leaving Yami at home, ore in the care of Vincent.

Vincent had pretty much been his father figure, which was probably why he was so stubborn with him. He had to be the rebellious teen. He wanted to be as human as he could, so he could stay where he was at. Be with Maggie. But humans were so fragile. Only a car wreck had taken away Yuki.. Oh Yuki, the first person he could connect with, even though he never shared his secret with her. Only Maggie had found out what he was.

Yami looked down at Maggie, and smiled. Oh Maggie. He leaned back against the headboard, and wrapped and arm around her- hugging her to him. Her head now resting on his stomach. He could hear her heartbeat, she smelled so sweet to him. Made his mouth water, which in turn made him frown..
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female
Number of posts : 2199
Animunny : 2810
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am

Ulacard stayed down for a moment in an attemtp to make the world stop spinning as blood ran down his face. He must have hit the ground harder than he thought...

He wheezed, attempting to sit up. When someone offered him a hand, he accepted, pulling himself to his feet with his good arm and the assistence of Jesse.

The tall vampire frowned, throwing an arm under Ulacard to keep him upright. Though he was an expert hunter- he was only human. Being thrown around like a rag doll at his age was just no good.

The woman hissed, her hair quite litteraly standing on end as she launched herself at Judus. Ulacard's head was too fuzzy to pay attention to what exactly happened, but after a shrill screech, the woman seemed to vanish. Jesse had proped him against a wall and vanished, appearing near the alter with his fangs beared and claws ready. He took down two of the four demons guarding the child with no issue. The other two got the jump on him and knocked him back.

Now that took force. Being able to knock a fully fledged black court vampire back.

Ulacard weezed, coughing up blood where he sat. He must have busted a rib or two- and inturn a lung.

---------------

Liz suddenly stoped typing. She stood up and took Blakes phone from his hip and dialed Aeon. Why? Because Judus never answered his phone, and she knew Aeon- reguardless of what she said- would want to know imediatly if something had happened to Ulacard.

As soon as she heard the phone line answer- not even a greeting stated yet- she began speaking. "Ulacard's down." she said simply.

----------------

Maggie held his hand in hers as she slept, her side rising and falling steadily. For a moment, it looked like a light had jumped across her fingertips. It simply must have been a trick of the shadows cast by the tree outside her window.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Aeon was sitting next to Vincent as her phone went off, she slipped it out of her pocket- and glanced down. She answered the phone, and without a word she listened to Liz. "Got it." She simply replied, and stood up. "I'll be back later Vincent, my darling." She smiled at him, teasing. And quickly walked off down the hall.

She quickly disappeared into a cloud of dark blue smoke. It was something she didn't do often, only in case of emergencies normally. She didn't like to draw attention to herself, after she had spent so long trying to blend in. Though how she dressed brought attention to her. Black leather mainly, dark colors preferably. Her long heel's clanked onto the pavement as she appeared near Judus. She looked to him, and nodded.

Judus continued to unload his automatic gun's into the demons that appeared around them. He quickly moved, smoothly like the wind. He shot a demon hellhound as it leap towards him, right in between the eye's. Judus was an amazing shot, and had to be to survive having a job like this.

Aeon quickly shot three demons that were coming after Ulacard. She quickly got to him, and moved down to her knee's to help him up to his feet. She didn't like seeing him like this, because it reminded her how human he was. Without a word, she helped hold him up with one arm- and used the other to shoot surrounding demons.

Judus leap up onto the alter, and spun around as he shot the demons who chased after him. He then turned, and started to unload his clip into the demons sounding the little girl. Giving Jesse a time to come back with an attack of his own.

Meanwhile..

Blake looked to Liz, and watched her with a raised eyebrow. "Do you mean they need help at the dock?" He questioned, looking at the number Liz had dialed, seeing it was Aeon. He knew she didn't have to explain anything, even though Aeon was currently off duty for a week. "You should be the boss." He teased, watching for a reaction from her. He was curious as to what she had brought up earlier.

-----------------------------
Meanwhile..

Maggie's bracelet slid slightly down as she moved her hand, it made contact with his flesh and burned. Yami winched in pain, but didn't move his hand right away. He used his other hand to move Maggie's hand, and moved his own hand away. He breathed out, and glanced down- watching his flesh quickly heal. But silver always left a scar.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Ulacard accepted her help, though even in his current state most likely would not have had he realized who it was. He was in too much pain to see straight. Or was that the blood loss? Perhaps both. He let out a pained sound as she shifted him, his rib digging farther into his lung.

The hunter half hung on Aeon. It wasn't often he went down. But when he did.... Last time it happened, he was 32 and he had literally blown himself and the tanker truck up in order to take out a group of vampires.

Jesse moved in one solid slow motion- sweeping the area clean with one loud 'boom' rather than a bang. In the wake of his arm with what looked like a wire. what ever it was- it tore the demons to shreds- leaving them standing in an area littered by bodies.

Jesse looked down at the girl, his eyes a brilliant crimson red. "... She's a saint." he said narrowing his eyes at the child. She smelt.... tainted. He looked down and kicked on the demons bodies away before looking to judus as he walked over towards the girl.

He looked over to Aeon and noticed her currently holding up the bloodied Hunter. From where he was he could hear his fading heart beat. The man was hurt badly.

Ulacard had his eyes half open, though hardly seemed conscious. Stubborn old bastard.

-----------

Liz snorted. "I get tired too quickly to be boss." she said tossing him his phone back.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Judus walked over to the little girl, and looked her over. "She is a Saint." He replied, confirming what Jesse had said. He put his guns away, and extended a hand to the scared girl who stared up at him with huge doe eye's. She slowly took his hand, and stood up. She seemed to be about the age of ten. But Judus quickly noticed something different about her. "Anne.." He looked her in the eye's. "And you're awake. No wonder they wanted to sacrifice a Fallen Angel.. Work of the Devils."

Anne didn't say a word, she seemed to be in shock. She shook lightly, and stared at Judus- she couldn't take her eye's off of him. Silent tear's ran down her cheek's, she then quickly hugged onto Judus. Judus did not know how to react to a child's affection. It wasn't something he was use to.

Aeon put her gun away quickly, and helped set Ulacard down. "Fuck, you're bleeding badly.." She frowned, more or less talking to herself. She didn't know what to say to him really. Aeon looked over to Judus, "Anne right? The Saint of life?" Her eye's pleaded with Judus to do something.

Judus nodded. "Yes, but I don't know if she has control over herself.. She could be.. Damaged." He said slowly, seeing the damage done to Ulacard. "Id she cannot control it, it would be useless.." He warned, "If not, we should get him to a hospital now."

"I... I can do it.." Anne spoke so softly that only Judus, and the Vampire's could hear her. She looked up to Judus, as he peered down at her. Judus breathed out, not wanting to put Ulacard's life at risk, but with the amount of blood he was loosing he could die very soon.

Judus walked over to Ulacard, and Aeon with Anne still holding onto him. Anne let go of Judus slowly, and stepped over to Ulacard. She frowned, not liking the sight of blood and near death. Something she already knew she had to get used to. She closed her eye's, and lightly pressed her hands on Ulacard's chest, hearing a grunt from him. She started to glow from her hands, and the light started to get blindingly bright.

Aeon quickly covered her eye's, the brightness hurting her. She felt her skin burn lightly, but she wasn't about to leave Ulacard's side. Not like this, she needed to know if he was going to make it or not. She was prepared to do anything to keep him alive..

The light quickly went away, and Anne opened her eye's. She looked to Judus, "I.. I think I did it.." She got up, and stumbled back over to Judus. "I.. I let him do the healing.. He told me, it's not his time." She clung to Judus, and looked back over at Ulacard.

-----------------------
Meanwhile..

Blake frowned, "I have a feeling something's not right.." He sat there at hiss desk, and looked to Liz. Who hadn't been saying much. "Please tell me you can feel something else? Is Ulacard fine?" Ulacard was as close as a friend Blake had, they had gone through alot together. Other then Liz, who had basically been at his side since he had found her as a child.

-----------------------
Meanwhile..

Yami frowned, he felt like something was wrong- something in the back of his head. He felt like this alot, and he didn't understand exactly why. Having no clue on the blood bond him and his mother shared. He lightly moved, moving Maggie off of him, trying not to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Ulacard had passed out. Aeon could hear a strange sucking sound from inside his chest.

Like his lungs were pushing the blood out of them and back into his veins.

Jesse stared, his eyes slowly moving from Ulacard to the saint child. ".... I'll bring the car around." he said before vanishing.

Ulacard was still pretty bloodied up. Though, Aeon could hear his heart pick up back to a healthy speed. The middle aged man's head was still bleeding, and judging by how his arm hung, that was still broken too.... Flesh wounds. Nothing more serious was left than sever flesh wounds.

Amazing.

---------

Liz frowned. ".... I dunno." she said honestly. She sat down, wincing with a hand to her head, attempting to reach out. ".... Judus blocked me out and I cant find Ulacard." she said. "Aeon is worried and the new guy's just as lost as we are it seems." she said.

Blake could actually see the veins in her temples pulsing. She was pushing too hard.

------

Maggie opened her eyes half way when she felt Yami move. "... Mm?" she inquired, not sitting up. She was still mostly asleep.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Aeon was amazed, this was something she had never witnessed a Saint do before. She helped Ulacard to his feet, even though he was barely conscious. She walked him over to the car that Jesse pulled around, and helped put him into the back seat, and closed the door. "You got it?" She questioned, she figured he would not want to see her face when he woke up. "Take him to a hospital anyways, even though he'll bitch."

Judus walked to the car, with Anne holding onto his hand. "What is your name?" She questioned in a quite tone. Judus glanced down at her, and replied lightly. "Judus. I'm the Saint of Darkness." Anne looked at him, and then smiled. "Thank you Judus.." Judus was unsure of what to say to her, so he remained quite. He opened the door for her, and let her get in. He knew Blake would want to see her as soon as possible.

--------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Blake frowned, and stood up. He walked over to Liz, "Stop." He more or less commanded her to stop. He took her hand, and made her sit down. "You need to rest." He looked at her sternly, but seriously. You could tell he cared about her. Even if he wasn't used to be gentle or caring. Hence why he was brass about the way he did things.

Meanwhile..

Yami paused, not wanting to wake her up. He frowned lightly, he didn't want to leave her. But he also felt a bit of uncertainty. Like he needed to be somewhere else. He said down on the edge of the bed, and decided he would stay with Maggie until she at least woke up. And would visit Vincent tonight.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Ulacard was out cold as Jesse drove off. He dropped Judus and the kid off outside of Blakes before continuing on with Ulacard to the hospital.

Blake had gotten Liz to stop and take her medications well before Judus and Anne arrived. She was back to typing when the door opened to the office.

She looked over and blinked, her eyes on the small child. "Well... Ask and you shall receive." she mused standing up. In close proximity- she could tell who she was.

She offered the child a friendly smile.

-------

Maggie shifted, attempting to stir herself awake. She opened her eyes sleepily and let them focus on Yami through the dark. "... leaving?" she asked sleepily, fighting the effects of the medication.

-------

Ulacard, in the back of the car, opened his eyes and frowned, glaring at his reflection in the window as Jesse drove.

Ow....

He flinched, shifting slightly in his seat to pull out his cell phone. "Where're we going...?" he asked.

"Hospital." Jesse stated simply.

"... Mm." Ulacard didn't argue, dialing Aeon.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Blake looked to the door as it opened, he was shifting through paper. "Who's this?" He questioned to Judus, as Liz got up from her seat an walked towards the small girl. "Anne." Judus replied bluntly. Blake blinked, and looked to the girl- looking her over. "Is she awakened?" He questioned, since they were calling her by her Saint's name.

"Yes. She just healed Ulacard, though he's on his way to the hospital with Jesse to get checked in on. Aeon has left." He reported back, letting the small child still cling to him.

Anne blinked, she looked from Blake, to Liz. She was quite, and hid slightly behind Judus's long trench coat. She wasn't sure who these people were, or why she was here.

------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon slid open her cell phone, and looked over the unknown number calling her. She sighed, and answered it anyways. "Yes?" She spoke into the phone as she walked up the steps into Vincent's house. The butler greeting her with a nod, and let her in. She waved her hand for the guy to leave her be, and focused on her phone call.

--------------------------
Meanwhile..

Yami smiled at her, "Not yet. I'm sorry, I feel the need to go speak with Vincent tonight.." He spoke softly, "I would invite you to come along, but I think you would be better off resting." He said in a sweet caring tone.

-------------------------
OOC: Sorry it's short, have to go to wooooork D: Boo. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 am

Ulacard was silent for a moment after she answered. "Thanks." he said finally, "Really..."

He clipped the phone shut and winced, shifting in his seat. "Note to self.... demons are tougher than vampires."

Jesse chuckled in the fornt seat, looking at him in the rearview. "So it would seem."

Ulacard frowned as they pulled into the ER parking lot. Same story as always.... Motorcycle crash.

He opened the car door and stepped out- painfully sprised when his leg gave out from under him. Jesse helped him up and half carried him into the lobby, his red eyes covered by sun glasses. The bright white lights of the hospital bothered him...

---------

Liz frowned. "Poor girl looks exhausted... You must have pushed her too hard Judus." she scolded. "Anne, my name is Sarah, but you can call me Elizabeth." she smiled. "How would you like to go take a bath and get something to eat?" she offered. "You can sleep in my bed tonight."

Liz had that sort of big sister or auntie vibe to her. Always had- even as a child.

But, seeing Anne.... she was sad. The saint was a child. Awakened or not- a child could not save her. She felt her heart sink.

--------

maggie blinked and nodded. "Okay." she said closing her eyes again. "Tell him I say hi...." she yawned.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Yami smiled at her, and stepped back over to her to kiss her on her head. "Sleep well Maggie, I'll be back shortly." He told her smoothly, and walked off quietly- and left. Shutting and locking the door behind him. He wasn't going to attend his classes tonight either, though he didn't care. he only went to class because Vincent made him. But Vincent wasn't here tonight, and he was who Yami sought.

He slipped out his phone, and dialed up Vincent. He would at least tell him he was coming over, he wanted to make sure Vincent was even home. Since Vincent was regarded as a very important Vampire, he was a very busy man.

---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon held the phone up to her ear, about to say something when Ulacard finally spoke. His voice made her stomach feel like it was in knots. She didn't even knew he had her number, why would he? She had left him, and had a kid. "Anytime." She managed to reply before he hung up. The line went dead, and she breathed out.

Vincent walked over to her and smiled, "Aeon, my dear." He greeted her with, "What is that look for? You look quite lost, or distraught." He commented, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't often he saw the confident Aeon looking puzzled. "Does it have something to do about tonight?" He questioned, having already heard about what had happened at the docks.

Aeon looked to Vincent, and half smirked. "You have to know everything, don't you?" She let him take her hand in greeting, and kiss her fingertips. She wasn't about to indulge Vincent about Ulacard calling her.

"Of course." He stated, "You're son called me." He said bluntly, watching her every move for any sort of reaction. "He's coming to me tonight, I think it's perfect timing for you to finally meet your son."

Aeon blinked, and glanced away from Vincent's glaze. "I wouldn't know what to say to him.. He must think I'm a monster."

-----------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Anne looked to Liz, and then back to Judus- as if she was asking him with her eye's if it was okay. Judus nodded, "You can trust her." He said simply. Still not knowing what to do about the child who wanted to cling to him. But he wasn't about to babysit, that was something Liz could do much better.

She let Liz take her hand, and still looked back at Judus. She then blinked, and looked to Liz. "You're sick." She stated, her big doe eye's looking into Liz's eye's.

Blake stood up, he knew Liz was sick- and that Anne was the Saint of Life. But she was so young, and small- she clearly shouldn't be able to do much. "Anne." His voice was rough, "Do you remember when you awoken?" He questioned her, never seeing a Saint wake up so young.

Anne looked from Liz to Blake, and nodded. She remained silent, and then put her free hand up to her lips. "When I died.." She looked down, "A priest took me from an orphanage.." She shifted, feeling uncomfortable. She was surrounded by strangers, but that's how her whole life had been. "He said it was for the Lord.. And he stabbed me.."

Judus frowned, of course the Saint of Life would survive death. And would have to be awoken to save the host body to survive. Though he had never heard of this happening before, maybe that's why he felt a bit of darkness.

Blake frowned as well, "What happened to that man Anne?" He questioned, as far as he knew- there were only demons at the dock. That is what was reported back to him.

"Those things got him.." She responded, her tone very quiet. "He had me heal him, and then those demons killed him.. He said he was my father now.." Anne looked down again. Clearly the priest had used her for personal gain, and got what he deserved. But Anne didn't deserve any of this.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Liz picked the girl up in her arms and smiled. "Well, Anne, you're among friends now. Like you, Judus and I are saints." she said. "So that makes us siblings of sorts."

She looked to Blake. "Sorry." she said. "But awoken or not, Anne's only a little girl... you can't ask her to help in these fights." she said, simply confirming what she knew he was already thinking. "That means Maggie won't have a partner for a while. It leaves her even more vulnerable. When Marry wakes up, I suspect we'll have quite a time trying to keep her out of harms way."

Liz looked back to Anne and smiled. "Let's get you washed up, darling." she said, using one hand to brush the girls hair out of her eyes. "I think it's well past the proper bedtime for a young lady your age."

------

Maggie fell back to sleep as the door closed.

Sleep pulled her deeper down into her dreams. Though her dreams were far from peaceful, she never stirred.

Finally, peace in the school as silence fell of the slumbering student body.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Yami walked into a beautiful room, lined with gold, and matching colors of sorts- simply breath taking. He glanced around, and then sat down as the servant gestured for him to do so. He placed his hands in his lap, and sat back as he waited on Vincent. He was stirred from his thoughts as he heard the door open, he looked up to see Vincent and Aeon enter the room.

Aeon was casually dressed, not in her usual attire. She wore a white dress, slightly shorter then it should be- but she looked radiant in it. As per usual, Vampire's were beautiful creatures. Their look of perfection drew people in like Sirens. She smiled lightly at her son, hoping he wouldn't be upset. She knew he was here to see Vincent, not her.

Yami looked to Vincent, "What is this?" He questioned, as if Vincent was trying to trap him. "I don't understand, I told you over the phone-" He was cut off by Vincent. "Boy, listen to me." He spoke smoothly, but bold. "There is some explaining to be done."

Meanwhile..

"You're like me?" She questioned, her eye's huge with curiosity. She then looked to Judus, and for the first time she actually smiled. She was happy that she was like Judus, and this woman. For once, she felt a bit of calm for being the way she was. For two years, she thought she was a freak. Since that Priest had came, and took her life away.

She looked back to Liz, and listened to her talk. "I.. I want to help." She had a serious look on her face, "Please, something inside of me tells me I can do it.."

Blake looked to Liz, and shrugged. "I'm not going to send her out on the field.. But if she can be of use.." He paused, "She's our responsibility now."

Anne nodded to Liz as she spoke about washing her up, and getting to bed. She was exhausted, as she usually was after healing someone. It was something she was made to do alot of when she was with the Priest.

------------------------------------------
OOC: Can I play the Hunter kid who Ulacard wants Maggie to meet?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 am

[yeah, go for it ^_^]

um... i got nothing lol. time skip??
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 am

OOC: Yeah that's fine. You can skip a day, or whatever. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Maggie sighed, looking out the window as class went on. Yami had yet to visit her since he left to speak with Mr. Vincent... She was getting worried. He didn't answer his phone either- a sure sign he was troubled by something.

She had attempted going to his room once, but had been told in none too unclear terms that no Day students were permitted into the Night students Dorms.

She blinked and looked to the teacher curiously. The woman seemed to be going on about her lecture, paying no special attention to Maggie... So it obviously hadn't been her.

Maggie frowned, sinking farther into her seat. She must have been losing it. For three days now she could have sworn she heard a woman calling her name. To add to the stress, she had heard Uncle Ulacard had been in a motor accident.

When the bell rang, she grabbed her things and breezed out of the room, passing her typical friends without a word.

She pulled out her cellphone and glanced at the time. Only 4.... Her Coexistence class started at 5. She hoped Mr. Vincent would be in his office a bit early. She needed some answers.

She had nearly reached his office when a bright unexpected burst of light caused her to pause, throwing her arms up to block her eyes. She winced from the brightness before slowly lowering her arms, looking around for the source of the sudden flash. But, it seemed she was alone in the hallway.

She frowned and knocked on Vincent's door. Now, she was beginning to get frightened.

(Im thinking when a Saint awakens it's a sort of... merging of the souls. like Sarah and Elizabeth came together to make Liz. So the host has to be willing to awaken, or other wise give up control-- like when Anne died-- for the process to take place. Well.... >.> Ye or Nei this idea; but Marry can take over and entirely seclude Maggie. Give Yami a sort of drive to do something and kinda make him a 'bad guy' against the church but hes doing it to try and find a way to free Maggie soul from Marry.... If we take that route, Ulacard might become a vampire >>;; OR Maggie finds out about the whole turning into a different person and flat out refuses to awaken. So it's kinnda gonna be like the Krad/ Satoshi relationship.)
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Vincent spoke calmly for her to enter, knowing she was there even before she knocked. "What can I do for you, my child?" He questioned, knowing the look of concern on her face meant she was coming to him for some sort of guidance. He knew Maggie was a smart girl, but had much to learn about this world she was coming into. As he watched her enter the room, he noticed something different about her. A sort of glow to her skin.

---------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon stepped into a white room, and pulled back the curtain lightly. She observed Ulacard's seemingly sleeping body before she stepped forward. She walked over to the side of his bed, her steps light and quite even though she wore her usual heels. She didn't like seeing him like this, seeing him be so human..

She quietly let out a sigh, and didn't even know why she stopped by to see him. Even though he had thanked her, she doubted he wanted her around. They had barely spoke in seventeen year's, their paths only crossing briefly and usually without words exchanged. It was only recently that she had transferred back to Blake's division. She turned on her heel, and was about to exit when she heard him stir- she paused.

Meanwhile..

Anne looked to Liz, observing her. Anne could feel the pain coming from Liz, knowing an illness lurked inside of her. She slightly admired how Liz held herself up, not letting the pain get to her. She saw such weakness in the Priest who clung to life, and took her own for his selfish gain.

-------------------------------
OOC: Whatever way it goes, sounds good to me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Maggie frowned as she stepped into his office, closing the door behind her. "Um... Sorry if this sounds silly, but, is this school haunted by any chance?" she asked.
She sounded almost hopeful.
Maggie was no fool. Even to vampires, she was sure hearing voices was a bad sign.

She tucked her hair behind her ear in a rather nervous gesture.
----------

Ulacard stayed still for a moment before he was able to muster enough will to actually open his eyes. He saw Aeon and blinked. His expression was soft for a moment before hardening. He winced, slowly sitting up in his bed, wrapping his arm around his ribs. "De ja vu." he commented.

It had been the last time he was in the hospital like this that she had left him. Something about him being human and weak scaring her.

Lovely.

He pushed the memories aside, attempting to stand up. She could hear his heart rate picked up as a shock of pain shot through his spine. The doctors had already informed Blake he would be going in for surgery. Bring flung like a rag doll apparently did havoc on the human vertebrate.
---------

Liz blinked and looked over, noticing that she was being watched. She smiled at Anne and pushed the keyboard away before turning to fully face her. "Something wrong, sweet heart?" she asked.

She had taken her that morning to get some new cloths and even offered to, later, buy her some toys. Currently, she was working on enrolling her in a school.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Vincent watched her enter the room, and placed his pen down on his desk as he watched her every move. He casually raised an eyebrow, "Well, I wouldn't say its haunted." He stated. "But everywhere are lingering spirits, stuck between our world and the after world." He knew that couldn't be everything that was bothering her, she seemed very unnerved. "What appears to be the problem darling?"

Meanwhile..

Aeon turned back around as she heard Ulacard sit up, unsure as of what to say. She decided to ignore his comment, she remembered many hospital visits, mainly with her not sticking around to see him in pain. Then the last time.. Aeon sighed, but once she heard him grunt in pain- she was quickly at his side. "Stop." She commanded, and placed her hand on his arm. Her flesh cold against his. She made him lay back down. "You're just making it worse you stubborn.." She stopped herself, and breathed out. Trying to calm down. "I just came to make sure you're okay.. I'll be leaving now."

Meanwhile..

Anne blinked, "You're in alot of pain.. I can help you." Her tone quite serious for a ten year old. "It wont be all at once.. I'm still working- well I was still working on focusing all my power.. But well.." She trailed off, not wanting to talk about the Priest. But that's what her last two years of her life consisted of. "I just want to help." She stated, and tried to smile- though there was pain behind it.

Blake entered the room, and saw Liz was already working- though he didn't know she was already playing mom with Anne. "Just was at the hospital, Ulacard is being stubborn as always. But he has surgery this afternoon for his spine."

------------------------------
OOC: Haha, I'm thinking when Blake and Liz hook up- that she suggest raising Anne?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Liz smiled at Anne. "It's a kind gesture Anne." she said. "But I'll make do." she promised the girl. "It's wrong of us to use our gifts for our own gain. If you want to help, sweety, just focus on what will make you happy." she advised with a kind smile.

When Blake entered the room she looked over and frowned. "Surgery, hm?" her sweet tone turned concerned. "Better than the alternative." she mused as she stood up.

She had already cleared room in her apartment for a child's bed in her bedroom. She had volunteered to look after Anne. Still.... It would take a while for her to get used to the idea of living with someone other than herself.

-------------------

Maggie frowned. Vincent could hear her heart rate pick up slightly as she lied, insisting nothing had happened. "Just.... a feeling is all. I must just be jumpy since that attack." she said, biting her lip slightly. She felt bad lying.But it felt safer than telling him the truth.

"Um... SO.... Is Yami okay?" she asked, quickly attempting to change topics.

Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Anne was unhappy with Liz's response, she didn't like to see people suffering. She recalled walking down the street headed home, and she found someone bloody on the side of the street. She stopped, and helped the young man- healing him with a pure power inside of her. She had wanted to help this boy. But when she came home, and the Priest found out what she had done- he had beaten her. Not letting her leave the house without him. The anxiety flowed back with the memories.

Anne looked down at her hands and frowned, only to look up to Blake entering the room. She curiously watched the two. The man they spoke of was the one she had helped. She wanted to see him again, she wanted to help him too.. She knew she couldn't help everyone, but she could at least try to help people who help her. And the one's who needed it.

Meanwhile..

Aeon frowned, leaving Ulacard laying on his hospital bed. She didn't expect him to put up a fight about her leaving, but a part of her hoped he would at least said something more. She walked down the hallway, ignoring the looks she got from people. She was used to it. She was beautiful.

Meanwhile..

"Yami? Yes, of course he is." He charmed, "Just formally met his mother, so I believe he's being a bit distant while he processes things." Yami did usually disappear for awhile when he had to think about things. "I heard you were in the nurses office, are you feeling any better my dear?" He questioned, casually changing the subject. Vincent spoke smoothly, as to calm her nerves and worries.

OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, been busy with work and drama crap lol. Fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Maggie hessitated. "Yes, and no sir." she said shifting. "I think the medicine the doctor gave me is making me hear things." she said, attempting to sound passive.

------------------

Except, the people weren't staring at her, but rather the tall man behind her in his fedora and hospital gown. "Coffee." Ulacard said, managing to have caught up with her. "We should talk before I go under the knife."

Amazing how the man was walking, let alone speaking a cohearent thought. Even more stunning that- even in the hospital- he insisted on that damn hat.... And was talking to her.

He paused at a turn in the hall way, holding onto one of the plastic handles that lined the walls, taking some pressure off his back by doing so. "Well?" he asked. He wasnt going to walk downstairs just to watch her leave. either they woudl have coffee in the hospital cafeteria- or he was going back to his room.

------------------

Liz looked to Anne and smiled, turning off the computer monitor. "Would you like to go see him before he goes into surgery?" she offered. By now she had heard everyone's name and knew Ulacard was the one who had attempted to help save her from the demons.

Blakes phone rang. Michael.
"Oi, boss-man." the blonds voice came over the reciever. "I just got called from the Bishop in Mohaven. There's apparently some sort of posession going on.... You want me to go take a look? Might be related to the demon attack you guys had last night."
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: Sorry, job has been keeping me busy- and my fiance' is home for only a week.. But here I am! Lol.
-------------------------------------------

Vincent observed her, and nodded lightly. "Well perhaps you should go see the doctor again?" He questioned her, but also advised. Concerned for her health, and knew that he had to keep a watchful eye on Maggie. Not that she was much of a chore, and it seemed plenty people were concerned about her. "You should go see your family." He referred to her host family that had adopted her. "Your brother mentioned they were missing you dearly." He stated.

Just then Jase entered the room, he quickly hugged his sister- and smiled brightly at her. "Maggie, how are you feeling?" He questioned. He was early for class because he had nothing else to do, and couldn't find Yami.

-----------------------
Meanwhile..

Aeon gasped at him, she couldn't believe how stubborn her was. Well she could, but it surprised her every time. "You're so stubborn.." She grumbled at him, but let out a sigh and nodded. "Lets go back to you're room, you're making a scene. And I'll get us coffee." She cautiously moved to help him walk, wrapping her arm under his to help support him. She walked him back to his room, and told him she was going for coffee.

She was quickly back, and set his cup down next to his bed- and looked him over. "What do you want to talk about?" She questioned, though she figured it would bring up the past. She observed him, watching for any change in his facial expression or heart rate.

----------------------
Meanwhile..

Anne looked to Liz and nodded, "Yes, I would like to see him." She smiled lightly, "I'm sorry he has to go into surgery.. I wish I could have done more.." She then frowned, and seemed disappointed in herself.

Blake answered his phone as it went off, as he put it to his ear- he heard Micheal speak into the phone. "Take someone with you, if its related- its serious. Ulacard is in the hospital because of these damned demons.." He grumbled, clearly not amused. "And call for back up if needed."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Admin
Angel_Lass

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm

"Ay,ay." Michael chimed. "Talk to you later. Andrew said he would meet me there. Don't think I'll need much more back up than that."

Liz smiled. "If you hadn't helped, he would be in much worse shape." she informed Anne. "Go grab your sweater. It'll be cold in the hospital." she warned, already grabbing her own things to get going.

She looked over to Blake with a raised eyebrow as he hung up. .... Have I told you in the past few days you worry too much?" she asked rhetorically. Ah-- being a psychic had it's perks. "If Andrew will be there, you have nothing to be concerned about."

-----------------------

Maggie smiled when he brother hugged her, returning the gesture as she tossed a thankful and slightly sheepish smile to Mr. Vincent over his shoulder.

She would go visit the doctor later.... She already planned to see her mother and father this weekend.

"I'm alright." Maggie assured Jase, blinking at him when he pulled back. She laughed suddenly and reached forward- running her thumb over his bottom lip without a fear in the world. "You're sloppy." she scolded lightly, wiping away the small amount of blood onto her handkerchief. "Honestly, Jase.... Can't take you anywhere, can I?" she teased lightly. She really was a good big sister. Nurturing with just the right amount of teasing tossed in.

Then again- he was a good little brother too...... he listened and respected her, yet was always the tid bit troublesome at times.

As others began to come into the room, she thanked Mr. Vincent and lead Jase over to their usual seats.

---------------------------

Ulacard sipped the coffee, unable to hide the small smile that tugged on one edge of his lips. She remembered how he liked it. Some how, that pleased him.

The smile slid off his features as he lowered the cup though, attempting to stay stoic. For both their sakes...

"Over ten years of pretending the other of us doesn't exist seems pretty childish." he pointed out. "If it so bad for me to have wanted to just.... talk?" he raised an eyebrow.

He wouldn't admit it to anyone..... Though he was sure Liz would eventually come across it. But he had been pretty sure he was going to die the night before. Your mind works on overdrive when you're facing death like that. And for the life of him the only two people he could think about were his niece, and Aeon.
Back to top Go down
darknessdesires
Otakushin Ronin
darknessdesires

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 am

Anne nodded to Liz, and put on her small hoodie that Liz had bought for her. She pulled the hood up over her head, being shy, she liked to hide under a hood. She put her hand up for Liz to grab onto, though mature for a kid- she still was very childish. She required the comfort of knowing someone was there.

Blake huffed, "Yeah, yeah." He brushed her words off. "Its my job to worry. The shit I have to put up with.." He grumbled, and then glanced at the kid. Thinking he should watch his language. He looked back to Liz, "I'm just gonna stay here, have paper work to tend to. Plus I talked to him earlier.. I know the stubborn bastard will pull through.."

------------------------------
Meanwhile..

Jase blinked, and blushed lightly as his adopted sister dabbed at her cheek. "I didn't mean to-" He almost whimpered out, thought he knew she was playing with him. "Thanks anyways sis." He walked over to their seats, and sat down next to her. He couldn't help but notice his sister had quite a slow to her today. She seemed almost godly, untouchable.

As students came into the room, Yami stepped into the room- getting quite a few glances as per usual. He walked up the steps, and sat down next to Maggie. Kiyari was no where to be seen, normally she came to class when Yami did. Yami glanced at Maggie, a look of concern in his eye's. He knew she didn't like it when he disappeared, but he needed his alone time. "How are you feeling?" He questioned, pushing his own thoughts aside.

Meanwhile..

Aeon glanced away, not wanting to make eye contact. She felt a sense of quilt. "You didn't seem to want to talk before." She said bluntly, now looking him in the eye's. "I know I didn't go about things in the right way, but it's not just my fault.." She then looked away again. His devotion to his job had drove her away, him being so human and fragile scared her. "I don't want this to be a way to blame each other.." She trailed off, letting out a sigh. She felt nervous, and she didn't feel like this often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear Drops on my Guitar   Tear Drops on my Guitar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tear Drops on my Guitar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next